The Art of The Squeal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up and at 'em, Aunt Sylvie. Naked, on your belly."

"On my belly?"

"Fuckin'-A right, loser." Noelle slipped the pillow under the dropcloth and arranged it right in the middle, instructing Sylvia to rest her waist over it. Aunt Sylvie stripped nude, climbed on up and obediently did so. Already loving the view, Noelle dragged a limb to each corner and tethered with the four Velcro restraints they'd collected. Next came the blindfold, which was less necessary in the position she'd put Aunt Sylvie. But Noelle wanted her as helpless and vulnerable as possible. After double-checking that all was as it should be, the underwear-clad niece climbed up beside Sylvie with the paints. Aunt Sylvie heard Noelle's voice drip over her like honey.

"God, you look so beautiful lying there, all nakies and tied up..."

Sylvia felt Noelle drape her silver mane forward over her head, so her nape was as exposed as the rest of her. Noelle felt this an innocent spot to begin and work her way down from. So she rested the palette on Aunt Sylvie's shoulder blades, mixed some yellow and orange, and started with a gold lightning bolt on the back of her neck.

"EEEE khee hee hee hee..." came Sylvie's giggle, muffled under the ball of fluffy silvery hair.

"Lie still, woman," Noelle chided. She wanted to bring back all the elements she could remember from Saturday, and give Aunt Sylvie every taste of her own medicine. She chose and mixed colors, and painted all sorts of things. She put a flower on Sylvia's right shoulder, a snaky 'S' on her side, a couple geometric shapes by her spine. An anatomically questionable animal on her lower back, some long, multicolored flowy lines along her ribs and breast—"since you're a lesbian, Aunt Sylvie, there's your rainbow flag"—an undefined creation on her arm, the word "auntie" on the other side of her back. Most of her artwork came out shaky and awkward on the ticklish "canvas." Sylvia giggled and wriggled until tears came to her covered eyes. Her niece was exceedingly pleased.

"Wow," marveled Noelle. "And I haven't even gotten to your real sweet spots yet!"

She plucked Aunt Sylvie's boob from underneath and painted a blue swirl around her nipple. Sylvia burst out laughing, thrashing, flailing, cracking Noelle up with her. Her top half was getting pretty buried in paintings, so Noelle shifted down.

"Well! So much for foreplay. Okay, Aunt Sylvie, how sensitive are ya below the belt?"

Sylvia whimpered and wept in response, slapping the dropclothed mattress with her palms. Noelle chuckled.

"I think that answers my question. Guess the quality of my artwork's gonna suffer a little more. But..." She feigned reluctance, sucking air through her teeth. "...I'll just have to live with that, now won't I."

Aunt Sylvie could just hear the sinister smirk in her inflection. Her roguish niece sat on her right calf, holding her down. Auntie's next present was a butterfly on her ass cheek. A butterfly that came out very lopsided and crooked. After this, a series of branching squiggles where Sylvia's ass crack met her lower back. Now she needed something for the other butt cheek. She guessed she shouldn't worry about doing anything neat if Aunt Sylvie was going to wiggle around like that again. So she did as Rabbit did Winnie the Pooh, and put a big sloppy smiley face on the other cheek. Sure enough, Aunt Sylvie went nuts, whapping the bed and laughing like crazy.

Noelle mixed some black and white for a nice shade of gray—"hee hee, now all's I need's forty-nine more of these"—added some red, and painted flames down the backs of Aunt Sylvie's thighs. These didn't come out much better. Nor did the multi-toned bubbles Noelle added to her calves. Next came some cute spiders and ladybugs, which were downright unrecognizable. Finally, she made her way to Sylvie's ankles. Still laughing like a hyena, Sylvie flipped her hair, whipping her face in the direction she thought was Noelle's.

"Noelle, ple-e-e-e-ease! M—...m-mercy-y-y-yyyy!"

"'Fraid not, auntie dear. There was no such thing as mercy when I got punished. Hope for your sake your feet aren't too ticklish."

Sylvia dropped her face flat in the bed and sobbed. While the tears remained constant, the sobbing reverted to cackling as Noelle sat beside her leg, used one hand and foot to pin her ankle, and swished the tip of the paintbrush up and down her sole. Aunt Sylvie totally lost it, shrieking in hysterics, making two furious fists and mutilating the mattress. Noelle couldn't think of what to illustrate on the bottoms of Aunt Sylvie's tootsies, so she just wrote some letters.

"Let's see, here we go...R!..." she hollered long and loud, to carry over Sylvia's hilarious laughter.

"...I...G...H...T!! There's the right foot! Now..."

She spun herself around and pinned the helpless auntie's left.

"Aaaaaand, L...E...F...T!" she proudly announced. "There you go, Aunt Sylvie! Now you won't mix up your shoes and socks!"

Sylvia was laughing and crying so simultaneously hard she was getting a headache. But she wouldn't have to worry about that much longer, as Noelle explained, for it was now time for the coup de grâce, the pièce de résistance, and all those other fancy-ass phrases.

"Mon dieu," said Aunt Sylvie.

"Oui, madame. You wet down there yet?"

"Certainly on my way, sweetie."

Noelle's voice deepened. She slid a fingertip up auntie's pussy slit.

"You'd better be, dollface."

Gasp. "Oh God."

With her crotch elevated atop the pillow, Noelle had easier access. She mixed a surplus of red in with a little white, making bright pink, then mixed some more red in with that for a nice magenta-fuchsia hybrid.

"Now, before we do 'Little' Sylvie, let's get some more wetness going on here," Noelle told her. She sat the palette aside, slid down onto her own belly, leaned in, produced saliva, and tongued Sylvie's cunt. She was now treated to the sound of Aunt Sylvie losing it, sans laughter. Her groans escalated. Noelle slicked and slicked, until her saliva sheen was nice and thorough. She accidentally poked Sylvie's taint with her nose. The dear auntie squealed.

Out loud.

Like a...a...squealer, thought Noelle.

"Ooh! Like that, did ya?" she called up.

"Oh, that is my weakest spot!" Sylvia confessed. "Noelle, honey, my taint drives me crazy!"

"Ahhh...not sure you should've told me that little secret, Aunt Sylvie."

"Oh God," Aunt Sylvie repeated. "Why on Earth did I tell you that??"

"Yeah, why did you?" Noelle agreed. "Now I practically have to take advantage of that, y'know!"

She picked up the paintbrush, wasting hardly any moments or words, and rapidly swished the magenta tip around her perineum. Sure enough...out they came.

Squeal...after squeal...after raucous, tormented...SQUEEEEAL.

Noelle heartily laughed. "Taint-ed love..." she warbled. "Taint-ed love..."

So, she noted, it seemed both ladies had discovered just what made the other hellaciously SQUEEEEAL. In Noelle's case, it was her erect clit driven crazy by these infernal bristles. In Aunt Sylvie's, apparently the soft tender little spot between her asshole and squishy wet coochie. Sylvia lifted all four paws off the bed at once and pounded with them, over and over and over again. It was tough for both to discern if she was loving her punishment or hating it. But this was so much fun for Noelle, she was in no hurry to stop either way.

Buuuuuut...

There was another idea. She could keep up the taint-painting, and try to lick at the same time. Noelle lay still on her tummy, dangling her feet in the air behind, turned her face sideways, and administered another good tongue-lashing.

Aunt Sylvia Quibley transformed into a wild animal, making it extra fortunate she was strapped down to the bed. Her howls turned violently nonhuman. She was instantaneously engulfed in such dense, merciless, unforgiving passion, she took leave of her senses. She couldn't hear, she couldn't think, she couldn't breathe. Noelle hadn't asked her to fetch that clitty pump for these festivities, but didn't need it. She could always see how Aunt Sylvie liked that another time. For now, she could stick to paint on the taint, spit on the slit, and a little fingertip massage to ring her doorbell. Sylvia screamed and swore, cringed and clenched, trying to grab Noelle's tongue in her labia and keep it there. If she could've processed lucid thoughts, one of them would've been that finding and picking out Noelle to be her naughty playmate was among the best decisions she'd ever made.

She was going so beyond berserk, her cunt started to respond in Noelle's direction. It would seem the niece was getting close to making her cum. Explosively. Again, lucky thing she'd Velcro on her joints holding her in place. God, tied-down Aunt Sylvie was sexy as hell.

Noelle went on vehemently teasing her taint, rubbing her clit between a couple fingers, and took one of Sylvia's swollen red labia in her mouth. Keeping it loose enough to form coherent words, she threw Aunt Sylvie a strict command.

"Niece Noelle says cum for her!" she shouted, hoping to be heard over auntie's caterwauling. "And do it now!"

"OHHHHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FFFFFFFFUUUUUCK!!"

Screeching her lungs out till laryngitis was about to set in, Sylvia could at last do naught but as niece Noelle ordered. Her pleasure turned to a seizure, far too intense and overwhelming to take. She couldn't bear or withstand it anymore. Before Noelle even realized it—but even though she'd just told Aunt Sylvie to do it—she'd indeed coaxed Sylvia's own eager cum right out of her. Up in Aunt Sylvie's pretty little head, her brain exploded. She never imagined she could achieve orgasm like this. Of course, it helped immensely that she adored Noelle so much already. Knowing Noelle was down there working her magic on her rocked Aunt Sylvie's world.

I love this girl. Who knew? I actually love her. I have fallen...in unadulterated love...with my adopted niece.

She couldn't pinpoint exactly what variety of love this was, but just being pure love was enough. They kept an unorthodox relationship, but were somehow exactly what one another wanted in a companion. They really did fit like perfect puzzle pieces. Later that amazing night, after Noelle made Aunt Sylvie cum like a sizzling volcano, she continued to enjoy the bondage by teasing, tickling and annoying her some more. And just for a sense of completion, she wreaked a little post-climax havoc on her by indeed painting her cunt. Finally, one long shower later, both were ready to surrender to sleep. They pulled the dropcloth off the bed and put everything away.

"That was really fun. Both the game and the...y'know...getting to 'punish' you."

Sylvia sipped from a bottle of refreshing cold water to soothe her sore lungs.

"I couldn't agree more, baby doll. Thanks for picking that pinball machine. It really took me down memory lane. I'm aware I can play the things anytime I want, but it's so much more fun with a friend. The servants are super-loyal, but they don't like to fraternize, little as I'd mind. Before you came along I used to ask them to hang out and play with me all the time."

"Hm...well, y'know, Aunt Sylvie, I really do love it here so so much. I understand what you said this morning about my beautiful smile, and I want you to know how easy it is to smile under your roof. Or, roofs."

"It just thrills me no end to hear that, sweetie."

"...I've, uh...Aunt Sylvie, I've been thinking about a lot of the stuff you told me today, since we left the mall. And, eh...I think I'm gonna try and get in touch with Mickey after all, and just tell him I'm sorry for...back then, and that I hope he's doing good now. I know what he said to me that last time, but, well, if he still doesn't wanna hear from me, I'll leave him alone."

"I love that idea, Noelle. Best of luck to you."

The bed was made. Noelle let a lull pass in the conversation, then spoke up again.

"...Aunt Sylvie?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"...Would it be super-weird if I...asked if I could sleep with you tonight? I-I mean, y'know, go to sleep with you?...In your bed?"

Aunt Sylvie was rather touched by this.

"Not at all, Noelle, I'd like that."

Noelle smiled.

"Then...we could...maybe snuggle? And hopefully keep each other from getting nightmares?"

"Absolutely!" Sylvia drew back the covers. "Lovely idea! All set then?"

"All set. Can barely keep my eyes open."

"Then Aunt Sylvie says do come to bed, my dear."