The Art of The Squeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, who could say; for all she knew, this Sylvia character might not want her to do anything naughty or hookerish at all. Maybe. Actually, when she reminded herself how foxy and desirable Sylvia said she was, this theory turned unlikely. Oh well, she'd cross that proverbial bridge when she got to it.

In the meantime, she felt a strange feeling as Sylvia took her hand, linked their fingers, and stroked her arm.

"I do hope you enjoy the lovely gifts I've in store for you," she heard Sylvia coo.

...You like using the word "do" a lot, don't you, thought Noelle, trying to take her mind off the flirty physical contact. The situation had her confounded. When she took a step back and looked at it in perspective, she wondered if she'd got in a little over her head here. Had she made a big mistake? She was a mere 29 years old. What was to happen to her?

The way Sylvia touched her bemused her as well. This cougarish lady seemed friendly, no doubt, and she was definitely attractive, especially with that shimmery silver mane. But how Sylvia petted and rubbed her arm...Noelle wasn't sure what to make of this. She felt it should make her want to squirm away, or feel unpleasant inside. She was straight, after all, wasn't she? She didn't expect the touch of another woman—especially an older one—to feel quite so...not creepy. She'd hugged other women before without reservation, but that was it. She'd never kissed a woman who wasn't a relative, and certainly never with passion. And she'd had her share of business sex, but never came—in any sense of the word—close to another pussy in her life.

Well, if this Sylvia lady stuck to her..."safe" zones...then, Noelle thought she could see them getting along okay.

Jenkins shifted gears and started up the incline leading to the mansion. It was dark, and the sun was already asleep for the night, but Noelle could see the Quibley Manor with its lighted grounds and fountains. The bodyguards bookended them in the backseat. Noelle unbuckled herself, crawled onto the lap of the guard to her right and pressed her palms and nose to the window.

"WOW!" she cried. "You live here??...Oh my God, Miss Sylvia, you weren't fucking kidding, were you?!"

"I was not," she heard Sylvia confirm. "And now, if you like it...and we like each other...you can live here too, Noelle."

Noelle's blood raced. She felt her heart start pounding through her chest. This could be her new home?? It was beautiful! And enormous! And this was only the exterior? What did it look like behind those massive doors?? Suddenly, this didn't feel like such a mistake anymore. Noelle couldn't believe it. She plopped back down in her seat, turned to Miss Sylvia, and hugged her in rapt gratitude.

Her adulation only increased as Sylvia helped her out of the limo and took her inside. Awestruck gasps and squeaks ensued. It was indescribable in Noelle's stunned mind. Everywhere she looked, there was just...more. It was beyond immense. There were too many floors to count, split-storied with a wide-open hall space, seventy feet below a massive chandelier. Railing-lined walkways wound endless corners. Walls were decked in sconces and portraited Quibleys of past generations. Late-night servants circulated in tuxes and ruffles. Jenkins and the bodyguards were sent on their way, leaving Sylvia alone with Noelle, to conduct a uniquely grand tour.

About thirty-five minutes in, Sylvia pushed open yet another door.

"And, this is one of my favorite places to hang out when I'm craving a little...fun," she explained, turning back to grin at Noelle.

Noelle abruptly felt a trifle uncertain. "...Oh?"

"That's right," Sylvia nodded, throwing the door all the way open. "The game room."

Her new companion's uncertainty dissolved as she noted the brand of fun Sylvia had in mind, to say nothing of just how much of it. This sizable playspace was home to twin billiard, air hockey and foosball tables, several vintage arcade platforms, a jukebox, and a family of pinball machines. And as if all that wasn't fun enough, the ceiling was twenty feet high, and there were solo trampolines inside, should anyone be in the mood for some airborne ping-pong.

The coolest part of all, though, were actually the floor, walls and aforementioned ceiling. They were specially designed in stacked multicolored squares, as if the room was the inside of a giant Rubik's Cube. Yet cooler than that, it was lined with color-changing track lighting, and could even be set to ultraviolet mode for some glow-in-the-dark gaming. It was all part of Sylvia's brilliant vision. Seeing all this, Noelle didn't think she even needed a trampoline.

"WHOA!" she shouted in amazement, hastening about to admire everything. "Oh my God, this is so fucking awesome!!"

"And so free," Sylvia added. "Oh, and hey: check this action out."

She adjusted the light switch so the track lights flipped colors automatically.

"WHOA-ho!" Noelle reiterated, with vast approval. "Wow, so what're we gonna play first?"

"Well, foremost, my friend," said Sylvia, turning the lights back to normal, "We're gonna play Continue The Tour."

Noelle seemed disappointed. "...Oh. Well, can we come back after the tour??"

"Of course!" said Sylvia, reopening the door. But as she did, a thought came into her mind. Noelle was on the way back to exit. But Sylvia decided to be impulsive, and threw the door shut again before she got there.

"Wh—what's going on? I thought you said continue the tour."

Sylvia smiled demurely. "I changed my mind." She turned the pretty multicolored lights on again. "Let's play."

A beautiful, excited grin spread over Noelle Beckman's face.

*****

You're Gonna Foos Yourself

Saturday, April 23rd, 2016, 11:50 p.m.

It was getting late, but Sylvia and Noelle were chock full of energy. Sylvia threw on some poppy, spirited music courtesy of the jukebox.

"What's your game, dollface?" Sylvia flirted.

"Well, um...Silver Syl..." Noelle non-flirted, "I like pool and air hockey, but...I'm best at foosball, actually."

"Good! Shall we then?"

Silver Syl activated the electronic mechanism which kept score, subsequently assuming her position across from the SYLF.

"Okay! Ten points to a game. The table will sing a little song when one of us scores," Sylvia explained, pointing to the scorekeeper. "And here, my dear, is the twist. Every time one of us scores..." She flipped her eyebrows at Noelle with a smirk.

"...The other takes something off."

Noelle arched her own brows, not sure she liked the sound of this.

"As...in...our...clothes?"

"No, as in a strip of wallpaper, silly. Yes, of course, our clothes!"

Noelle felt a chill ride her back. In all the excitement, she hadn't seen this additional term coming. She may have been a pro pro, but wasn't sure how she felt getting naked in front of this lady. She got naked all the time in front of people she barely knew, people who were...well, male. And there, she realized, was the discrepancy. The last time she could remember taking off her clothes for a woman was at such an early age, it was her mother bathing her. She raised her eyes back up to Sylvia's impish face. The silver fox didn't look quite old enough to be her mother, but that didn't make the prospect much easier.

...Ah, what the fuck, she tried to convince herself. She reminded herself she didn't have to take off a thing till Sylvia scored a point on her, and she didn't know how good Sylvia was. Or wasn't. Maybe she'd even win this game. In fact, maybe she'd shut Miss Sylvia right the hell out and strip the older woman bare without removing a stitch of her own. Less than likely, but the thought amused her. As if having a few drinks and playing an inebriated sex game with the sorority sister—or more accurately, house mother—she'd never had. And potential nudity aside, the whole reason they came into this room was to have fun. So there she had it.

"Um," Noelle raised her hand. "Quick question before we start. Do I have to take off my clothes in any particular order?"

"Ooh; eager little beaver, aren't we now? No, no, it's totally up to you what you remove and when. No skips or exceptions, though. Any time I get a point, you must remove something, until you're naked. And vice versa."

Sylvia flashed a wicked grin at her, baring her pearly whites like the predatory cougar she was. Noelle felt that cold chill again.

"I see. Well, uh...hopefully I can back up my trash talk, so here goes—

"Bring it! You're goin' down, old woman! I'm gonna crush you like a fuckin' ant!"

"Oh-ho-ho!" laughed Sylvia, pleased to see Noelle getting into the spirit of things. "Well, now, we'll just see about that, won't we?!...Let's go, dear; zero-zero."

Both were getting pretty pumped now. Time to get the game started, Sylvia took one of the balls and dropped it into her side tray, which deposited it into the center of the table, between midfield foosmen. Ka-chunk-chunk! The game was on.

Sylvia waited for the ball to roll into the path of one of her figures, and whipped her wrist on the center bar. Whooshsmack!

"WHOA!" exclaimed Noelle, surprised by the sudden velocity. She wasn't quite prepared, but fortunately for her, the ball whacked one of her defenders and stopped, keeping it from careening into her goal. Grasping her bearings and seizing the chance, she mimicked Sylvia's technique and gave her own bar a whip, sending the ball banking off the side panel, back into Sylvia's court. Sylvia switched bars with remarkable dexterity, and twisted and turned with just the right amount of finesse to intercept the ball with one defender, and pass it up to her other on the same bar. Before Noelle had a chance to adjust, Sylvia readied, aimed, and fired.

Ka-THUNK!

Sylvia threaded the ball past all Noelle's foosplayers in the way, as well as her own, to score the first goal. The table registered, and the short burst of fanfare followed.

"Yay! There's one, my friend!" Sylvia clapped. "Now gets to strippin'!"

Noelle had to admit to feeling sheepish. The score was one to nothing, and she now had to remove an article. In the few secs since the game began, she'd started talking herself into believing the old woman really was going down, and that the exuberance of youth would prevail. Apparently, she'd have to try a little harder. She kicked off one of her shoes.

"All right, lucky shot; I'll give you that one," she smirked, still trying to trash-talk tough. "Gloves're comin' off now, Grandma."

"Oh, I believe it's more than just the gloves in your case, kiddo. And watch whom you're calling Grandma."

The competition—and these fightin' words—were fueling Sylvia as well. She reached around to Noelle's goal to grab the ball.

"My point, my serve," she explained. "One serving zero." Again, she dropped the ball in the tray, and they scrambled for control.

This time Noelle nabbed the ball and fired a more accurate bank shot, off her own panel. Sylvia's quick eye served her well, as she darted left, snatched her goalie bar and threw it into position. She almost missed and allowed Noelle to score, but managed to block the shot off the edge. "Ha!" she taunted. "Nice try!"

Damn, this lady is good... thought Noelle. But let's see just how many the fuck tricks we got up our sleeves...

The ball rolled too far from Sylvia's defense and Noelle's offensive foos. Sylvia waited for it to reach her midfield, and smacked a fierce heater. Noelle let out a gasp and went to grab her goalkeeper bar, but couldn't position it to stop the shot in time. Ka-THUNK!!

"Ha-HA! Yes!" Sylvia grinned.

"Dammit!" Noelle made a fist with her failed hand and shook it vehemently.

No words necessary, Sylvia only held up two fingers and wiggled them mischievously at her opponent. Noelle nodded, determined to be a sport, and disposed of her other shoe.

"Two-nothin'."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go."

Being one-upped by a middle-aged adversary must've had some effect on Noelle, because her hand-eye coordination sharpened as the ball dropped for the third time. She took the initiative, and managed to pass from one midfield foos to another. She then kicked a moderate shot which intentionally went wide of Sylvia's goal, and was meant to throw her off. Banking her own panel and Sylvia's goal border, the ball rolled back to Noelle's offense. She stopped it, edged the kicker down an inch, carefully aimed, and nailed her first goal before Sylvia could block her.

"OH!" she celebrated over the fanfare, punching the air with both fists. "Fuck yeah!"

Sylvia politely applauded with a, "Well done, lass," stepping out of one of her own kicks.

"All right then, your serve," she told Noelle, gesturing to her own goal. "One serving two."

"One serving two," Noelle parroted, dropping the ball through her tray. Chunk-chunk.

This exchange became the longest volley thus far, as both ladies got their eye, and their offense and defense improved. The interval between points increased. Sylvia played by herself, but playing with someone else really did up the fun factor. And honed her skill in a way playing solo couldn't. Eventually, she felt a strain in her left foot from standing on its toes. She waited for an opportune moment, grabbed the ball with her hand and plucked it off the table.

"Time out," Sylvia announced. She took the necessary few seconds to slip off her other shoe, then took the advantage. She shoved the ball down her tray, sending it back into play, rapidly out into the fray, lined up her midfield straightaway...and took her shot.

KA-THUNK!

"BOOM!" boomed Sylvia, pumping her arm in the air. Noelle gaped at this sudden sick trick, gave a chuckling scoff, and smacked the top paneling with her palm.

"Shit!" she complained, laughing sardonically. "No fair!"

"Never said I was gonna play fair, little gal. Three to one.

"And, uh, by the way," she pointed, as Noelle fingered her dress, trying to get up the nerve to take it off. "You can swear all you want. But punishing my table will only end up getting yourself punished."

She smiled at Noelle making this warning, to let her know the admonishment was in good fun. But the girl still wasn't excused from getting undressed, and she knew it. It took Noelle a minute, but she got the dress off. She turned pink, now only in her undies. She was embarrassed at first...but cleverly thought if this silvery Sylvia was gay, maybe Noelle could...distract her, with her femininity.

Hell, she said to herself. Why not? Why the fuckin' fuck not?? Let's make it fun!

The match raged on. Noelle was indeed—no pun intended—having a ball. This was unique for her. Usually, her clients just wanted to get right down to business. She'd never been paid to play this sort of game before. The clock had already struck midnight a while before, and neither noticed. On a normal night, Sylvia would (probably) have already put herself to bed. But right now, sleep was the last thing on her mind. Circadianly, she should be ready to drop dead. But she just wanted to keep playing, and perhaps play a...different sort of "game" once they finished up with foosball.

Or...perhaps she could...

Her eyebrows jumped.

OOOOOooohhhhh...

A newly sinister grin slithered up her lips.

Suddenly she knew, when she won this game—and she would win—just precisely how she would punish young Noelle for losing.

*****

Skin Whores

Sunday, April 24th, 2016, 12:46 a.m.

WHACK—THUNK!

"YES!!" a nearly victorious and much more naked Sylvia bellowed. "That's nine to seven my favor, kiddo!"

Nude Noelle, who was now stripped of everything but a shred of her pride, glared back at Sylvia with intensity in her eyes.

"'S not over till the fuck it's over, Cruella."

"Ohhh...you'll pay for that one, you will, Aurora."

"Who's Aurora?"

Sylvia abruptly felt one of her remaining strands of dark hair go dove-gray, as a new liver spot materialized on her hand.

"...Never mind."

She placed the newly liver-spotted hand on her hip, now paranoid she might suddenly break it (her hip). Perhaps she'd better hurry and put an end to this game before their ages did become a factor. She grabbed the foosball and dropped it once more.

Ironically, the game was easier to play naked. Sylvia was still in her bra and panties—and Noelle had to admit, the ol' lady still rocked a decent, spry body for a however-many-years-she-was-old. Given her profession, it was pretty incumbent of Noelle to look after her figure, but not much fun. She was reaching the age where she couldn't eat junk food without it catching up with her anymore. But after spending her 20s in such rigorous physical discipline...if this cohabitating thing with Miss Sylvia worked out, maybe she wouldn't have to be a prostitute anymore, and could start grazing on comfort food.

Maybe. She'd have to remember to bring these things up at a later point. She hoped Sylvia didn't put her on an even more stringently boring diet. She was young(er), but still a grown woman. She should be entitled to treats if she wanted.

They scuffled over the ball for the seventeenth time. While Noelle had spent the whole game gaining and regaining on Sylvia, she never managed to tie the score, and Sylvia had just pulled ahead, again. But Noelle was determined this would be the final point her opponent would make. Not that it mattered a great deal; she was already naked. But it occurred to her she didn't know how good a winner—or loser—Sylvia was. Should she let the old broad emerge triumphant? Would Sylvia throw Noelle back out onto her corner if she beat her? Somehow she doubted it, but it wouldn't be an issue till a few points later.

KER-THUNK!!

"HA!" Noelle cackled. "In your face, Grandma! Nine to eight!"

Sylvia smirked. "Sure you're not due for a diaper change, whippersnapper?"

Noelle retrieved the ball and zinged her right back without missing a beat.

"Sure you're not due for a diaper change, ol'-timer?"

"I knew it," Sylvia just as immediately shook her head with a laugh. "Touché, ya got me; I knew that was a mistake as soon as it came outta my mouth."

Noelle served. Thirty-three seconds later, she scored on the old woman again.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed, leaping in the air, her round tits jiggling and bouncing. "Tied!"

Noelle could hardly believe it. For the first time, she'd evened the score. And only needed one more point. She could win this!

Sylvia saw this was getting serious. She'd now grown attached to this supplementary activity she wanted to do with...to Noelle afterwards. The girl would probably want to know what kind of prize she got for winning. Sylvia had no answer for that. She'd only been considering her own victory. But neither of them had any more chances after this. It was nine to nine. This was as close as it got. Neither could afford any slip-ups now.

Sylvia blinked a dozen rapid times, ensuring her vision was focused as could be. She shook out her hands, cracked her knuckles, and regripped the handles. Noelle poised the ball over her tray opening, and sneered at her hostess under those beautiful bangs.

"Nine serving nine, old woman."