The Art of The Squeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thwack went the foosball, in play one last time. Both ladies twisted, navigated and maneuvered foosballers like never before. The ball whacked innumerable times against figurines, panels and corners, control shifting from Sylvia back to Noelle, to and fro, too many times to count...until Noelle stopped the ball, just by the back defender on her side. She allowed just a few centimeters, then whipped the bar counterclockwise to fire. The ball rocketed toward Sylvia's goal.

Sylvia gasped. She leapt to her left and shoved the goalkeeper bar as far in as it would go. She was just in time. The ball slapped the goalie in its little plastic feet and detoured.

"Fuck!" Noelle lamented. She tried to reach the ball with her offense, but couldn't. It rolled parallel to Sylvia's goalie. Feeling a few beads of sweat pop on her forehead, Sylvia waited for just the perfect moment to strike. Here it came, and...pow!

The ball took less than a second to blow past all twenty-one other foos on the table...

...Including Noelle's goalie.

KER-THUNK!

The game was over.

"Woo-HOOOOOO!!" Sylvia cheered, pumping her fists to the air.

"NOOOOO!" Noelle simultaneously wailed, slumping over the table to her knees, burying her face in her palms. She waited out the subsequent outbursts of triumph, until she felt a light tap on her bare shoulder. She looked up between her fingers.

"A-hem," Sylvia faked clearing her throat, leering down on her with a Shinola-eating grin. "I win."

Noelle half-laughed and half-cried. "No shit, Sherlock."

Sylvia clapped her hands with a hearty, good-natured laugh of her own. "A'right, kiddo. Ready for your punishment?"

Noelle removed her hands, gaping agog up at Sylvia.

"My what?"

"Your punishment, of course, silly! You do realize and understand that losers must be punished, yes?"

Noelle made an alarmed face.

"Ummmmmm...no?"

"Why, certainly!" chuckled Sylvia, as if this were an obvious circumstance. "'Tis important, my young friend, to win in life, and to face the ramifications when we do not. In Sylvia Quibley's world, my dear..."

Her eyebrows angled down, turning her smile frighteningly evil.

"...Losing...has its consequences."

Noelle was abruptly intimidated. Sylvia sauntered back to the jukebox and shut it off. Returning to her guest, she beckoned her to her feet with a single fingertip, and gathered both their outfits.

"Don't worry about your dress, Noelle. We'll keep it nearby. While, however, you are naked in my home..."

Garments over her forearm, Sylvia adjourned to the entrance, shut off the lights, and opened the door. Noelle tensed up and covered her privates.

"Hey! What the fuck're you doing?!" she hissed.

"Don't fret, my pet; no one'll see you. The only servants who're still awake are tidying up private chambers."

Noelle supposed she had to trust Sylvia, but kept her hands over her boobs and pussy as she was escorted out of the game room. Most of the lights in the main body of the mansion were off, which at least gave her some seclusion. The sconces provided just enough light for Sylvia to lead her to their next destination.

"This way, my girl."

Sylvia took her along a hallway towards the south side of the manor, down a spiral staircase, which led to an equally secluded, tucked away little nook. The door to this awaiting mystery did not open on hinges, but rather slid, heavy and daunting, almost akin to a faux bookcase unveiling a secret passageway.

"Here we are," stated a pleased Sylvia. She took Noelle by the hand—apologized with a giggle as she pretended to "realize" the hand she reached for was covering Noelle's cunt—and led her in by the crook of her arm instead. It was dark.

"W—...where are we?"

"This is a private space reserved for only the most special and privileged of guests," Sylvia smiled. "Not even my servants come to dally down here. It's almost sort of a secret, between little ol' me, myself and I."

Noelle cautiously unhanded herself and reached to feel her way around.

"Can we, uh...get some light in here?"

"Oh, we will. All in due time. Now do be a dear and come with me..."

Sylvia continued leading her by the Noelle-bow, grinning ear to ear. Only she knew what she was about to do, and that was what made this so very much fun. She'd been honest with the girl in saying servants didn't come down here, and that was because once upon a time, she'd decided to do something unique with this room, and informed the help that it was off-limits to them. Logically, they were curious, but kept professionalism about themselves. The uniquity of the room was pretty self-explanatory: it was Sylvia's own little naughty-cave. And Miss Noelle Beckman was about to find it out for herself.

Her guest could only make out vague shapes and uncertain tangibles, but Sylvia remained by her side. The quiet pad-shuffle-pad of their bare feet echoed around them. Finally, Sylvia brought Noelle just where she wanted her. She placed her adjacent to a large vertical mat of leather, eight feet high by six feet wide. It stood straight, perpendicular from the floor and ceiling, and lined around the perimeter with bolted hooks on fine wooden slabs. Four hooks, at four very specific points on the slabs, were occupied.

"Here you are, sweetie..." Sylvia purred, persuading Noelle into place. "Just stand here...that's a girl...and hold still for me now..."

Noelle was nervous, not sure she liked this. Miss Sylvia had said whatever was going to happen here was a "punishment," and while a prostitute was used to doing what strangers wanted for money, novelties had always yet to surface. Unsure what other choice there was, she stood patient and obedient, as Sylvia rotated her, back and ass to the leather. The next she did was take the girl's right arm, bringing her hand to jaw level at one end...where, connected to one hook, a rolled out velvet cuff waited for it.

Noelle's heart rate suddenly accelerated as she felt her wrist go into the cuff, and Sylvia fasten it good and tight on her.

Gulp.

"Um...Miss Sylvia...are you tying me up, to...whatever the fuck this thing is?"

Sylvia smiled warmly, taking Noelle's left wrist and doing the same on her other side.

"You're catching on fast, young one," she nodded, cuffing her left wrist symmetrically. Now that she couldn't bolt loose, she dropped an initial bomb. "I admire that in a slave."

Noelle gasped again.

"What??" she shouted. "You...you..."

Sylvia chortled. "O-kay," she amended. "I take it back; I didn't exactly mean that. You'll see more what I have in mind a little later. But in the meantime, if you want my home to be yours, you might as well make yourself more, eh...comfy."

Noelle pulled on the cuffs holding her hands in place.

"Uh, right," she said in a voice that reeked of sarcasm. "And I suppose next you'll want me to call you Mom."

"'Mom'??" Sylvia laughed. "Are you trying to hurt my feelings? To get even with me for beating you in that silly foosball game?"

She wouldn't tell Noelle this, but given what they were about to do together, Sylvia didn't want to be her "Mom." However...

"On the other hand, I dunno how crazy I am about 'Miss Sylvia' either," she mused. "But, tell you what...

"You can call me Aunt Sylvia."

Oh, I like that! thought Sylvia as she heard it out loud. "Aunt" Sylvia. I always wanted to be an aunt! And while I would never do this to a real niece or nephew, Noelle...calling me your aunt makes what we're about to do feel extra kinky!

Noelle didn't really respond. Sylvia nodded.

"Yes! As a matter of fact, that's much better. Do call me Aunt Sylvia. In fact, make it Sylvie. Cut off that last pesky syllable."

She crouched down to restrain Noelle's feet next. Noelle knew this probably wasn't smart, but her first instinct at having her ankles seized was to kick.

"Ah—!" Sylvia tickled her foot, usurping control back. "And do behave, I told you. The more you fight, the more you'll only make it harder on yourself."

She proceeded to fasten and lock Noelle's ankles in the other set of cuffs, also on either end. Noelle now stood spread-eagle against the leather, naked and immobile, unable to shield or protect herself any longer.

"M—...Miss Sylvia, what's going on?" she asked, trying to put some pathos into her tone.

"Tsk, tsk, Noelle; I told you, that's Aunt Sylvie now," the silver aunt informed her. As to her question, Sylvie held off on answering, until she turned to a corner, and flipped up the switch. CLICK! echoed the sound. Noelle looked up to see a beam alight above them, with more wattage that she would've expected down here. Suddenly, it was so bright she had to squint.

"Ahh! Oh, God, what th—!"

"There we go, niecey! That oughta shine a little light on this mystery for ya!" the quirky Quibley quipped. "Oh, I'm going straight to hell for these puns, I am. I just know it."

Noelle still didn't laugh. Fine... Sylvia thought. That's fine...

"Right then!" she brought her hands together in another loud clasp. Returning to Noelle, she eyeballed her handiwork up and down.

"Mm!" she smirked in smug satisfaction. "Delicious."

She looked down between Noelle's thighs to see a flawlessly bare, shaved pussy.

Perfect. Just wonderful. Now I don't have to do that for you.

She reached above Noelle's right shoulder and retrieved another item she'd placed for just such an occasion: a long, thin pink strip of silk. This "Aunt" Sylvia slipped under Noelle's bangs and over her eyes. Noelle furrowed her brows underneath in confusion.

"...Uh...okay?...Wh—"

Sylvie adjusted the blindfold so that it sat in place, and she could just dab the tip of Noelle's nose, which peeked out from beneath.

"'Atta girl. Now you just sit tight, and I'll be right back!"

"Wha—you're leaving??"

"Only for a moment. I promise, honey, no one is going to come in here until I get back."

Now with her companion nicely secured to her leather mat, Sylvia slipped out of the cave and silently trotted up the stairs, around to her bedroom and studio, and collected the materials she'd need. A rough ten minutes later, she pranced back on down, items in a tote box, and rejoined her newly adopted niece. Hearing the sound but unable to see, Noelle tensed up a bit.

"S—A—...Miss Sylvia?"

"Aunt Sylvie, my dear! You'll catch on to it eventually." Setting her box on a nearby metal table, Sylvie slid the table and a chair over in front of her niece, sat, and spread out her tools. The first toy they'd be playing with, she informed Noelle, was quite the little doozy.

"Oh, joy," Noelle sighed, prompting her adoptive aunt to laugh out loud at her.

"Now, sweetie, this might pinch a little," warned Sylvia. "So if it does, just let me know."

Noelle didn't think she liked the sound of that.

"Um, what might fucking pinch a little...Aunt...Sylvie?"

Again skirting the inquiries, Sylvia placed the opening over Noelle's exposed protruding labia, and began pumping. When Noelle's brain registered the unexpected squeezing sensation tugging on her pussy lips, she gasped.

"What th—...wh-hey!"

"Nothing to worry about," sweet old Aunt Sylvie assured her, trying not to let the evil come through in her inflection. "I'll try to keep it to as little pressure as possible."

"Erm...Aunt, Fucking, Sylvie..."

Puff, puff... "That's my fucking name, don't wear it fucking out." Puff, puff.

"...That's...ow...that's kinda starting to hurt."

"That's all you had to say." Sylvia momentarily stopped tightening the clit pump on Noelle's cunt and pressed the relief nozzle, taking off the pinch while keeping her pussy lips swelled inside. Noelle exhaled, unclenching her face and muscles.

"OH, God...Mis—er, Aunt, Sylvie...seriously, no kidding, what the fuck is that?"

"This?" Puff puff. "This is a clitoris pump, Noelle. Some might call it a pussy pump." Puff puff. "I'm a bit surprised you couldn't tell."

"Well, i—ooh! It's...ahh! It's a little hard to tell when you can't see, auntie."

"Point taken." PUFFFFFffffffffff. "Well, I'll tell you something, Noelle: you're lucky I'm not a mean, creepy old woman. If I were a nasty rotten crone, I'd make this pump your punishment, and pinch and squeeze on that lovely pussy of yours till you couldn't use it anymore. Till tears started coming out of your eyes, in fact."

Errrggghhh...speaking of fucking which... Noelle cringed as the pump started her pussy to aching again, and croaked so to Sylvia.

"Very well." SSSSSSSSSSSsssssss... went the relief nozzle. Thush went Noelle's head back against the leather.

"Okay, I think this situation's looking pretty promising now," she heard Aunt Sylvie opine. She held in the nozzle until the pump sleeve popped off Noelle's now inflated labia. Feeling it detach, Noelle gasp-squeaked, breathing yet heavier.

"That...uh...that-that feels weird."

"Yeah, it looks a little weird too, kiddo," Sylvia chuckled up at her. She gave her blown-up—and now moist—pussy a little finger diddle. "Kinda like big old eleph—"

"EEEEEEE!!" Noelle squealed.

"Oooh-hoo-hoo! Sensitive too! Looks like things are going according to plan!"

"M-A-Aunt S-Sylvie, is...is this my 'punishment'?"

"Oh, we're getting there." Sylvie spun in her chair to put down the cunt pump, and grab her next tool: a ten-inch nylon cable tie.

"'Kay, Noelle, dear, I'm gonna need you to hold especially still for me..."

"Again?"

Aunt Sylvie's next mini-project involved bending the cable tie around her victim—guest's vaginal puffs, threading the end through the eye to close it, and tightening little by little, tucking underneath all Noelle's folds. When she was satisfied, she tightened the tie, just enough to hold Noelle's goodies in its grip, keeping her nice and sensitized, but not enough to cause her harm.

"There we are!" announced the proud silver fox. "How's that feel?"

"Mmm...still weird."

"Well, you just sit t—er, stand tight, should I say," Sylvia corrected herself, "While I finish setting up here."

Noelle sighed. "...Aunt Sylvie...could you at least tell me what the fuck you're gonna do to me?"

"Of course! After I do it."

Yet another sigh emanated from Noelle, complemented by one more of Sylvia's benevolent giggles. She spun around to unpack her supplies. She unfurled and donned her painting smock. She laid the palette flat, opened her watercolors one by one and squirted out a helping of each. Then she took the glass and bottle and poured some water. Finally, she took the palette in hand, selected a small, thin brush, wet its bristles in the water and returned to Noelle. Time to choose a color.

"Hmmm..."

She randomly opted for light blue as the starting hue. Noelle piped up.

"'Hmmm'? What's 'Hmmm' mean?"

Sylvia answered her question by simply going ahead with her project, applying a first coat of light blue to her girl-pet's labia majora. When she felt it, Noelle practically jumped out of her sensitized flesh.

"YEEEEE!!" she squealed again, doing her best to flail away. Now she realized why Aunt Sylvie had restrained her against this leather backdrop—so she could do whatever the hell this was...or just do whatever she damn well wanted to her...and so Noelle couldn't get away from her, or do anything about it. Oh, she knew there had to be a catch somewhere. She knew all this goodness had to come with some kind of insane price!

And just what was she doing to her exactly?? Noelle was more infuriatedly curious by the second. Whatever it was, it felt cold, it felt wet, and it T-I-C-K-L-E-D like crazy! And it didn't take long to start driving Noelle insane. So this part must have been her real punishment. Well, it sure seemed to have a desired effect. Noelle rattled and struggled against the cuffs, still squealing—and starting to laugh hysterically.

Done with one majora and beginning the other, Aunt Sylvie paused painting. "Now behave yourself, I told you!" she ordered. "Noelle, you're being very naughty! As the model for my newest work, you must honor the artist's wishes and hold still until she is done. Otherwise, we're going to have to do this all over again!"

"Model"? "Artist"?...Was that what she was doing—painting her?...Literally...painting her?

"Now, I'll help you a little bit here, I'll put my feet on yours," said Sylvia, doing so to help Noelle stay stationary. "But you have to help me as well. Now let's try again."

She'd given Noelle's right outer labium a basically full coat and only got a short ways down the left, but Sylvie now decided to switch colors. She dipped the brush in the water, then the purple to resume. She continued working on Noelle's left outer lip.

"EEEEEEE!! WHOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOO!!" Noelle shrieked, unable to hold it back. "Au—...Aunt Sylvie, please!" she laughed helplessly. "Whatever that is you're doing, it tickles like a motherfucker!"

"Does it now?..." Sylvia flicked the purple-tinged tip of the brush underneath her, giving Noelle's taint a taste of the bristles.

"AAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

The playfully naughty Aunt Sylvie laughed along with her. "Well, I guess that answers my question!" she roared merrily. "Perhaps you should've laughed at my jokes, sweetie! Don't appreciate my sense of humor? I'll get those laughs outta you one way or another!"

She went on cackling along with Noelle, almost maniacally. Finally, she paused for a moment, and they calmed down.

"You know, sweetheart, you should consider yourself quite special. Y'see, I've always rather had a thing for pussy tickling, teasing and all that fun stuff...but I could never find a willing volunteer before!" She chortled gleefully.

Now through with the majora, Sylvia dropped the first brush she'd been using in the water and chose another, even smaller and thinner still. She proceeded to wet its bristles just the same, and mixed green and blue for her next color. While still painting her cunt, thought Sylvia, it made less sense to choose a color like red, which the girl's pussy pretty much already was. The opposite colors on the spectrum, like green and blue, would offer greater contrast and appear in better relief. Once she'd blended together a nice shade of turquoise, Sylvie went closer inside, setting to work on the minora.

This tiny brush drove Noelle just as crazy as the previous one had, if not more. She again laughed and screamed, squealing that delightful, adorable squeal that was music to her aunt's ears. She whipped her head back and forth, squeezed her digits into balled fists, wrenched and yanked on the infernal cuffs with all her might, and spat curse words galore between guffaws. Sylvia took each both physical and verbal reaction as the lovely, poignant compliment it was. When she felt she'd used enough turquoise, she paused to consider her next color choice, giving Noelle a much-needed breather.

"HOLY FUCK!!" screeched the laughing SYLF, trying to calm down. "This is fucking insane! You bitch! You...you fucking cunt!"

Sylvia couldn't be less fazed. She gave a calm, pleasant smile.

"Now just what sort of way is that to speak to your dear old beloved auntie?"