The Art of War

Story Info
Women are casualties of war.
2.6k words
3.86
34k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many of us really know the art of war and the tactics used over the years to play head games with the people being taken over, by the people doing the taking. I had heard about Putin's tactics over the years and so I knew what was likely coming as soon as the regular soldiers hit the city.

Being on staff in our embassy I knew we needed to get everyone out. But try as hard as I could no one would listen. The Ambassador and his wife would not leave nor would his two daughters. The oldest being 23 and the younger 21. The situation got much worse as we had six young women on staff who would not leave with out them Plus 3 wives of staff one being my own bull headed wife.

So the long and short of it is we have 12 American women age 46 the Ambassador's wife Nancy who is slightly over weight,but still very attractive at her age. His two girls Anne and Cindy. The six staff women who range from 40 down to 27 and very in how attractive they are. And our three wives Marsha Maxwell, Doug's wife who is just 25 and a very timid young woman. Linda Chambers, Brian's wife is 28 and very beautiful. And Kate my wife.

I set them all down as a group and explained bluntly the actions to be expected if they were caught out side of our Embassy and the fact that we could not hold it so we would be forced to move to some place else.

"Once we are forced to move We can not protect you unless you stay tight together. And if any of you women are caught out side or taken inside, you will be raped. And likely gang raped. Possibly to death. They will strip you and display you and then a large number of soldiers will rape you. Nancy you are the highest at risk. If caught they will rape and torture you to death. Your girls are subject to the same thing."

"They will really kill us?"

"You and your girls are the highest at risk. And getting any of you will be a huge factor for them. My own wife and Linda are probably next to try to get at us because we are your security."

"My Dave I am the oldest and least attractive of those of us here. I can't be the one they want the most?"

"But you are Nancy being Arron's wife you are number one."

By the fourth day of the War we were forced to move them and abandon the Embassy. We moved them to the basement of a big Church a few blocks away. It had only two ways in. By day twelve things were very dicey. We were low on food and the Enemy was very close. I knew they were looking for us. Kate came to me.

"David we need things and some one needs to go out and try to get them. The girls are talking about doing it, but Nancy has forbit it. I think she is about to sneak out and do it?"

"Good God Babe, it can't be her. They want her the most and she has no idea what is in store for her if she is caught."

"I know David, but I think she is about to do it."

"We'll go stop her, they will make her tell where the rest of us are if they catch her, before they do what they want with her."

Kate wasn't gone but a few minutes before she returned.

"She and Anne were both gone when I got back to them. Anne just returned and they caught her Mom."

I didn't ask all the questions I wanted to. I made it simple.

"Does she know where they took her? And what they were doing with her?"

"They were two blocks down and they took her another block into the old Hotel building Soldiers are staying there. One of them speaks English and he was yelling at her. Anne says they were stripping her and were beginning to rape her when she ran back here."

"How many of them are there?"

"There were five of them that caught her. But there are a lot of them that are staying there. So I can't help you."

"Ok go tell Brian what has happened and tell him to gear up ready to move. When I come back with or with out Nancy we need to move deeper into the city, be ready."

I pealed out of the side door keeping to the shade and shelter spots moving slowly and watching as sharply as I could. Speed was of small need as to worry about it was to put all of the members I was to protect in even more danger. Nancy was already being raped when her daughter came running back to where we were so they had been at her for nearly an hour now.

She was 46 plump and in very good shape. Her breasts were very large and they would keep the young soldiers attention for some time if they went to torture her before I got to her. I hoped to get to her before they finished with their gang rape of her. I made it to the old hotel and found a rear door that gave me entrance and slipped inside.

I eased down the hallway and I saw men coming and going from a front room. I could here men talking and yelling from a woman.

"Oh fuck you bastards. Fuck me harder fuck me you cock sucker."

I had to smile. Nancy is a very healthy female and by the sound of it she was giving them every thing she could give them.

"Oh God what a cock. You are the best so far. Bite my nipples you fucker, fuck me harder."

I slipped closer and then eased into the room beside where they had her.

"Most of you cock suckers have worn out now only seven more are left to be in my pussy and you four I know are here for fun with my breasts and your knives I got the message you are excited in doing me that way."

Nancy is a very smart Lady. She was letting me know how many of them there were left in there with her.

"Oh, ya shoot that hot sperm in my belly you little cock sucker. Yes, yes get up in me fucker five more after you."

There was a connecting door to the rooms and it was not locked I leaned back beside the door and moved it a crack as slow as I could. I took a peek. Nancy was on her back and a very young man was very busy fucking her others stood around them watching. His hips shoved into her very hard and I could hear his groan as he shot his seed into her loins.

I watched as the last few men fucked her. Four not so young soldiers were all that was left and as they surrounded her one held her legs down one each grabbed her arms holding them wide and the fourth straddled her and with knife of a hooked type pulled one of her breasts out by the nipple and he brought the knife down to begin cutting on it.

The silenced weapon spit four times and all four men fell together over her. I grabbed a jacket and pushed it to her dragging her into the room I had come from. With out stopping we moved back down the hallway and out the back door. She followed me down the street back to the old church where the other were.

"Get dressed Nancy we are leaving now."

I led them out the side door and down the street deeper into the city. Nancy, Aron and their two girls followed me closely then The six staff women came next. Marsha, Doug, Linda and my wife with Brian bringing up the rear. We were stung out with not nearly enough protection. I needed more guns to help and Doug was not a very good guy to have behind you with a weapon.

I crossed over six blocks and went down ten and I eased into an old warehouse. It was solid with covered windows and a good barrel for a fire and lots of scrap lumber to burn. We settled in.

I was in the back looking for better quarters to warm and sleep in for the women. I heard someone coming from behind me. And figured it was Kate. But when she stepped out it was Nancy. She kissed me hard on the mouth.

"David, I am not sure how much you saw but I know enough. I had no idea sex could be that exciting ever. Nineteen of the little cocksuckers fucked me back there. I have never been so excited. Even when they held me down and they were about to cut me up, I was still excited they were doing it. Thank you David for saving me. Aron must never know any of it. I told him you got me away before anything happened."

"You are beautiful Nancy and you did great. I am very proud of you. Bring the rest of them back here and I think you can all sleep here in comfort? We will hang a tarp to make an area for you and your family over there. I need to scout another way out."

I was not surprised at her reaction to the sex she had been subjected to. I had watched her thrust her pelvis back into the young men who fucked her and it was obvious she was enjoying the sex they had thrust on her.

I had a walking rape factory under my command with 12 young women I was trying to protect. But if they planned to gang rape my wards they might need to call in troops from all around the city.

How in the hell did I let myself get into this one? I knew we were safe for just a brief time and I knew they wanted these women I was trying to protect. And further I also knew they would get them, rape them and likely kill them and me very soon.

Could I sacrifice some of them to save or try to save some of them? I knew Nancy well enough to know she would give herself up for her girls. As would my wife Kate.

So I began to try to figure how I could distract them when they got close with a woman or some to save the rest. Then I had to get back to them before they finished their rape fun and got to to torture killing part to rescue them or her. I didn't even want to think about it. The timing could be so critical I could loose one or more of them.

We were fine for nearly two weeks and then I could see them searching door to door three blocks from us and we needed to move. I had things ready to do it, but they were much closer than I had expected they would get before we needed to move. I got them moving to the door to the rear. Kate took me back to the front door.

"David take them and get going. You need a buffer or you can't make it. I am going out the front door and I will let them see me. I will lead them back up the street away from here. I will take them at least 3 blocks before they take me, so I'll be that way somewhere if you can get back to try to rescue me."

"Sweetheart they will gang rape you."

"I know I want them to. You need all the time you can get to put them in safety, so I plan to give you all the time I can before they torture and kill me."

"Kate this is part of the same group that had Nancy. They don't just rape women they do torture and kill too. hen they get tired of the sex they'll go to work on you pretty breasts."

"How many of them are there?"

"Maybe too many to get you from them."

"Then let them have me, you need to do your duty, David."

She kissed me quickly and was gone. Around the corner and out of my sight. I ran the other way. I moved them out the back and into the next block. I knew I would need distance and to get them quite a ways before I could return for her.

I looked at my watch when I got them into an old warehouse nearly 4 miles from where we were. It had taken me just over 2 hours to move them here. They had my wife at least an hour and a half by now. And I was maybe half that from getting back to her. God I hoped there were a lot of them. I hoped they were still fucking her.

I moved as fast as I could but getting caught would not help her. I could only hope the sadists hadn't taken over yet. That she wasn't held down or strung up with them working on her now. I moved into the area but I had no idea which building they'd taken her into.

And then I saw some young men moving away from a building a block away. They were laughing and making jesters about tits. The one made a move with his finger around the others chest area and laughed. I had to circle and move around them. It took time and he had put his hands above his head so I was sure they had her strung up for their fun.

I went in through a back window. I could hear them laughing. And slaps on bare flesh. And a man's low voice as he talked to her. Sexual talk to stimulate himself and to get into her head. I had to hope he hadn't hurt her badly yet.

With the amount of time it had taken me to go and return I knew Kate had been raped by a very large number of men or she'd be dead by now. I eased closer to the room I could hear them in.

"David if you are there you probably need to act now. He has begun to work on my breasts. Nothing bad yet but he is ready to. He has nicked me in a dozen places. He has his knife under my right breast and he has shown me he wants me to drag it across the blade. He wants me to open my breast up on his blade. And he is fingering me. And I want to do it for him. You need to move now."

I shot him and the three with him all in their heads. Kate staggered to her feet looking at me with relief.

"He was just about to kill me and I was going to let him. Nancy is right. I had no idea sex could be so wild and crazy. I have no idea how many men raped me. But I couldn't get enough. There wasn't enough. You came just in time to save me. I would have let him do it. I was just talking hoping you were there."

"You bought us enough time for me to get them to a safer place, and now we need to get back to them. Where are your clothes?"

"I don't know they took them."

I stripped the shirt off the guy who was about to kill her. He had been a big guy I stripped weapons and ammo from them and we headed out.

Part Two coming.