The Art Workshop - Day 03

Story Info
An unexpected bonus encounter and continued explorings.
4.4k words
4.63
3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read my previous stories 'Arrival and Day 1' and 'Day 2' first to know the context.

DAY 3

I woke up to Therese's gentle squeezes on my breast and cradled myself a little closer to her to feel her body all the way against mine.

She also pressed herself against me and I felt her soft breasts against my back. I could lay like this for hours but I knew we had a busy day ahead of us and were expected at breakfast soon.

She kissed my neck and shoulder and whispered "Can I masturbate you Debbie?"

"Hmm" was all I could utter as her hand was already caressing my belly. In confirmation, I pulled my leg up a little and immediately her hand slid down into my panties.

She briefly clasped my full sex lips in her palm and then slowly stroked upwards from the very bottom of my lips with one finger. Then she pulled her hand back for a moment and stuck her finger in her mouth, and returned into my panties. This time her finger felt warm and smooth, and it slid between my supple labia as if by itself.

I felt my lips part as her finger slowly climbed up.

She just barely touched my clitoris and stroked back down to my sex hole that now felt wet. Her fingertip pressed gently on it for a moment and then stroked back up. This time she gently touched my clitoris and I shuddered and sighed with pleasure. She kept stroking my clit from bottom to top, it felt divine and soon I was panting and couldn't possibly hold back an oncoming orgasm. With her thumb above it and her perfectly caressing finger under, I came moaning.

She clasped my pussy in her hand for a moment and then came with her finger deep inside me and smelled it. "This way I carry the smell of your blissful pussy on my finger all day," she whispered.

Then she quickly hopped naked to the bathroom to still get to the breakfast room in time. We dressed together and were indeed just in time.

During the morning briefing, we discussed in group the experiences the workshop participants had had. It was important to further hone in on their own ideas and input.

Therese brought up that there could be some more individual practice but also more documentation material. I would assist supportively, providing technical assistance and the right materials they might need.

Everyone concentrated on the planned projects and Therese asked if I needed any further help with technical aspects. She thoughtfully held her hand in front of her mouth as she looked into my eyes.

I realised that she would smell my scent on her finger and that like me, she was thinking back to how that finger had been deep inside me this morning.

Our group began the assignments cheerfully, and Therese divided her attention between the students and brief practical discussions with the other tutors.

Occasionally she would look into my eyes, or briefly touch me in passing.

Each time, my thoughts flashed back to this morning when she had masturbated me so wonderfully by herself.

Marlene, one of the participants, a strikingly tall and slim girl came up to me and asked if I would help her with a little project for a video shoot.

She wanted to wrap herself in a dark room with black foil by spinning around her axis while I would hold the roll. It had to look like more and more of her body disappearing as she slowly turned round.

I set up the camera on a tripod and provided aligned lighting with a dim focused spotlight.

She undressed and stood at the other end of the room, ready with in her hand the end of the foil whose roll I was holding.

She had a beautiful slim body, nice long legs, a lovely firm bum, long graceful arms and small protruding breasts, two lovely mounds with pale pink smooth nipples. Her panties, which betrayed a nicely curving Mount Venus, were still on and I noticed she was hesitant to start.

"Does everything look so good, with the light and all?" she asked doubtfully.

I nodded and shook my head a little.

"Or would I better take off my panties too?"

I agreed that it would be better, because it would bring her slender body more into focus, without any distracting elements. "And the details won't be so super visible on the video anyway," I reassured her.

So she took off her panties and threw them in my direction.

I stayed on my side of the room and took another look at the camera screen, all was well and she could start.

She clasped the end of foil in her hand and slowly spun around. As I held the roll higher or lower she wrapped herself more and more, and I saw on the screen that indeed less and less of her body could be seen, as if she disappeared into the black.

Only her lower legs and upper body were now exposed and they seemed almost floating body parts against the black background. A little later, only her feet were still visible and her whole body was wrapped in black film, no longer visible on the camera screen. Then she remained still, unable to actually move much more.

I turned off the camera, walked up to her and asked how best to untie her.

"Hm, it's all rather tight and I can't really move or do anything. Maybe you could just cut the foil because I can't keep this up for long."

I grabbed a pair of scissors and started at her head, making it easier for her to find her balance and calm down again. As I continued cutting carefully in small steps with the scissors so close to her body, her body scent was released. It was a mixture of a soft floral perfume and a sweet smell of tension because she had been sweating under the tight wrap.

I snipped at the side of her body, so as not to give the impression that I wanted to look unashamedly at her naked body unfolding. Of course, my eyes did wander and I noticed that like me, she had large full labia, more smooth and pink than mine.

She looked down and leaned her hand on my shoulder until I had almost unclipped everything and she could step out of the pile of foil wraps.

I stood up and looked at her, "that was a very impressive thing to witness."

"Did you really think so?" she asked, smiling as she remained standing in front of me.

"Yes totally, definitely. You also have a wonderful body to do such things."

"Hm, I'm not actually that pretty, am I? No breasts at all and not too aesthetically pleasing down under either."

I put my hand on her arm, "but girl anyway, aesthetic ideals aren't interesting at all! I find your breasts incredibly sexy, and my pussy looks about the same, and I'm not at all dissatisfied with that."

"Really? My labia are so big and stick out so far from my pussy. Surely that's not normal."

I pulled her against me and looked into her eyes. "Again, you have a very pretty pussy and I feel very much like touching you and caressing your soft smooth sex lips."

She giggled and said that was okay.

I did not hesitate and gently stroked her smooth labia with my extended middle finger, feeling them tender against my fingertip and slowly sliding upwards.

She put her arm around me and leaned against me while breathing heavily.

Sliding back down, I felt her lips grow more full. At the very bottom she was a little slippery wet and my finger went naturally between her benevolent lips. My fingertip went up lightly slaloming to just below her erect pearl.

"Oh yes," she stammered.

To which I gently stroked along both sides of her precious clit.

She gripped me tighter and gasped in my ear, "I'm going to come already."

"Wonderful," I said as I brought her to climax and she let out a blissful moan, while I took her full sex lips in my hand and felt her warm honey flowing into my palm.

"Oh wow, that was heavenly! You do indeed know how to spoil a pussy like mine," she laughed, "maybe because you have one like me yourself."

"Indeed, that helps," I said, "if you want, you can see it sometime as well."

"Oh yes, if I could," she gurgled.

"We still have some time, but there is not much we can do now. As long as no one looks for the camera and drops in here unexpectedly. I'll give you a quick look."

I undid my jeans and slid them, panties and all, down to above my knees. My legs were still able to spread apart just a little, so that my full lips were also completely exposed.

Still naked, she got down on her knees in front of me and took a close look at my bare pussy.

"Wow! Really impressive, and so beautiful."

I stroked along her cheek. "See, not so different right? If you want, you can look at it more extensively another time, and touch it, of course. I would actually really like that. But let's not take any risk now."

I pulled my jeans back up, and she quickly got dressed again too. We gathered all the equipment, cleared away the heap of waste foil, and joined the rest of the group.

Therese sat amidst the others, busily looking around at papers, drawings, sketches and pictures of all that had been done in the past few days.

"Ah, there you are. I was wondering where the lost sheep had gone."

"Well," I said, "Marlene has just made a wonderfully beautiful and impressive video. She'll show it to you in a moment."

Marlene blushed and sought a place among the others to show her work as well.

I stood behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. When she looked back I winked, "Promise is promise," and then disappeared.

Today it was our turn to set the tables for dinner. Since the group was busy discussing all the completed assignments and had to decide what to do on the last day, I had volunteered to do the table setting alone. It was a quiet and monotonously restful chore during which I could muse a bit on the events of the past few days - and nights.

Therese and her frank attitude towards sex was never for a moment out of my mind. That a mature active woman would include me so openly and lovingly in her sexual intimacy was something I had never dared to dream. Sometimes it even seemed like I was dreaming and I had to squeeze my arm for a moment to feel if it was real.

Also, the spontaneous encounter with Marlene and my own forwardness in pulling her against me, seducing and even masturbating her was something I could not have imagined until today in my wildest dreams.

I praised myself happily, and after the last plates and glasses were perfectly lined up on the tables, I almost danced out the large sliding doors of the dining room and frolicked some more around the large garden of the complex.

At a secluded stretch, I came to a wall behind which was a large wild meadow of flowers. I clambered over the wall and started picking flowers at random, fire-red poppies, marigold, cornflowers, primroses and more.

With a big bunch I came back and divided them all among the plates so that the tables turned into a sea of colour.

When everyone trickled back into the dining room, the ooh's and aah's were not out of the blue. Even the attendants were impressed by the surprise, and Therese looked up at me and asked "you?"

I nodded and smiled "everyone has a reason to deserve this."

After dinner, small groups gathered, at the tables, on the terrace, in the garden, and perhaps in more hidden spots here and there.

The facilitators, as usual, sat together a bit apart to discuss some more things and make arrangements for the next day. I strolled around the garden some more, and when the sun went down and the evening air became a bit chilly, I looked for our room.

Back in the room, I decided to just quickly rinse off in the shower, leave my sleep-t-shirt and kimono all behind and wait naked under the sheets until Therese came back.

As I stood drying off, I heard a rumble and Therese's voice. "May I come in?"

"Sure," I said and instinctively held the towel out in front of me.

She came to stand in front of me and unzipped her loose trousers, which fell down like lightning. Underneath was a small pair of semi-translucent red panties, which she immediately slid down too, stepped out and threw into the corner of the bathroom with a laugh.

She sat down on the toilet and urinated incredulously again, to which I said I had heard the same thing the first night and thought it was funny. She opened her legs and raised her jumper so that I could clearly see her clattering jet coming out of her pussy.

She laughed and took off her jumper and t-shirt together, unhooking her bra and remaining completely naked with her legs spread. She wiped herself off and asked slightly mockingly if I was going to stand there all evening with that towel in front of me.

"No, of course not," I said as I lowered the towel.

She stretched out her arms and I stood right in front of her.

With her hands on my hips, she pulled me even closer. "Wow Debbie, such heavenly titties, and nice big nipples," she then opened her mouth and sucked my left breast almost half inside.

Slowly pulling back, her tongue caressed my nipple until her lips closed around it and she sucked on it with short pulls. Then the same with my right nipple so that they were both large and round, dark pink on my breasts facing forward.

She pushed me back a little and pulled the towel, which I still held somewhat embarrassed in front of my pussy, away completely so that I stood naked in front of her.

"Goodness Debbie, what a beautiful pussy!" she exclaimed.

I didn't quite know what to say or do, but I felt her touching me softly and sweetly and looking at my pussy with sparkling eyes.

She got down on her knees and grabbed me firmly by my buttocks and kissed me on my belly, my groin, my thighs and finally intimately on my full sex.

I almost dizzied and leaned on her shoulders, causing her to stand up and lead me by the hand to the bed.

I lay down on my back. She slid her bed against mine and came on top of me.

We matched perfectly, her round breasts pressing on mine, I felt the curve of her belly against mine and she clasped me between her thighs. Soon our lips and tongues found each other, and our longing bodies scoured over each other.

Therese came to sit on top of me and I watched as her round breasts shone tensely in the soft light of the dim lamp. Her dark hard nipples were further bulged by her smooth areolas and stood stiffly forward.

She put her hands on my breasts and gently squeezed them, pressed them together, stroked them and finally took both my nipples between her fingers.

Extremely refined, she pinched, rolled and pulled up my nipples until I moaned with heavenly pleasure.

Meanwhile, I also took her breasts in my hands and felt her intense arousal. She bent down until her nipples touched mine, put her hands around my breasts and pressed my nipples up and then rubbed them against hers.

Then she supported herself on her outstretched arms and looked at me. "I want to see how you play with your titties, Debbie, make me horny."

She took my hands and placed them on my breasts, then she sat up straighter on me and opened her legs further so I could see her pussy.

I massaged my breasts and soon became very aroused and defiant, excited by seeing a mature adult woman so openly sexual in front of me.

Unashamed and challenging I longed to see and experience everything from and with her.

Therese massaged her left breast with one hand and caressed her labia with the fingers of her other hand. She slid her body higher and higher, closer to my breasts, until I felt her warm wet pussy over my left breast.

I could see my erect nipple between her open sex lips as she used her fingers to press them even more against my nipple. My nipple and breast became completely wet from her warm honey, and I squeezed my breast even more and up to feel her pussy on and around it.

Deftly, she then rubbed her clit against the tip of my nipple, then twisted her sex hole over it as she started moaning louder.

As I stroked her clit she gasped "Yes Debbie, let me cum on that wondrous tit of yours."

She clutched her breasts and I felt her jerking on me as she reached an intense orgasm, then she slid back down to my tummy and licked and kissed my wet breast and sucked her sex honey ferociously from my most erect nipple.

I saw my breasts full, fully aroused with my big nipples fire-red standing up hard as never before.

Her hand disappeared between us, and I felt her cupping my pussy, my full naked sex lips pressed in her palm.

She bent down and kissed me seductively on my mouth. "Now shall we take a closer look at that delectable cunt of yours?"

I smiled uncertainly, as I was actually a bit shy because of my large fleshy labia that always protruded.

As her mouth traced a path of kisses down my body, I pulled a pillow behind me to see better what she was up to.

She nestled between my legs and stroked my thighs while looking unashamedly at my naked pussy.

The arousal and her touches made my labia feel even bigger and fuller. Caressing me gently, she gained my confidence and I felt her exploring me slowly.

She took both my labia between her fingers and rubbed them together, pulling them forward and pushing up the soft hanging undersides.

I watched eagerly and enjoyed how she touched me so very intimately. I became incredibly aroused, and closed my eyes while massaging back my breasts and still hard swollen nipples.

With a slight push, she pushed my thighs further apart until I was laying completely exposed in front of her with my pussy open in view. Her head lowered and slowly she closed her mouth around my sex, I felt her lips and teeth pulling my labia in until my cunt completely filled her mouth.

Her hands slid under my bum cheeks and I was completely at the mercy of the woman who could and would bring me to incredible sexual climaxes.

As she held my sex in her mouth, I felt her tongue make its way between my lips, my bum cheeks pushed apart a little, further emphasising my sense of sexual nakedness.

She licked me more heavily, pushing my big sex lips apart with her tongue.

Then she also used both her thumbs to open my pussy completely and lick the soft pink insides of my sex lips. No spot was missed and she surprised me again and again with ever-changing refined movements of her tongue and fingers.

I bent over even more to see her indulging me and how my sex lips shone all full and swollen from my own honey she had licked all over them.

Noticing my curiosity, she said "Hm Debbie, let's watch and enjoy your blissful pussy here together, I am sure you will find that very exciting."

Very intimately and accurately, she began to describe what she saw and touched, and found most arousing herself.

She explored the numerous grooves and wrinkles on the outer sides and edges of my labia, their fleshy and supple nature and even their elasticity.

Her middle finger went inside me a bit and she tasted it, then she let me taste my own sex honey and let her finger slide in and out of me several times until my sex hole remained somewhat open and its edges slightly swollen.

Then she circled further lightly over my pee hole, I shuddered and felt an electric line through my pussy, up my spine to the back of my head.

She noticed it and asked if I liked it when she touched me there, as I had also stroked her there for a while.

I replied that it was indeed very nice, and also very intimate to feel and watch her do it.

To which she pushed my lips apart and licked my pee hole with the tip of her tongue.

"Next time we will look at each other when we pee, sexy Debbie" and she stroked her fingers up and down along the smooth pink insides of my wide open sex.

Alternately, she looked very closely at all the details of my pussy, only to look at me and tell me what she found all beautiful, special or very horny.

Her words and caresses excited me insanely, she was constantly moving her finger in and out of my sex entry so that I began to feel my warm honey flow between my buttocks.

Kissing, licking, stroking, squeezing and pulling, she came closer and closer to my clitoris. She slid the cap up until I was completely sexually naked in front of her.

12