The Art Workshop - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her finger deep inside me, she was now steadily licking my erect clitoris.

I took my nipples between my fingers again and followed her pace by rolling them between my fingers and pulling them up.

There was no turning back and I was going to come hard.

She put two fingers inside me now and without knowing exactly what was happening, I felt my cunt begin to contract in waves. When she closed her lips around my clit and slid over it with small jerks, it was as if the sky exploded and lit up brightly.

She was still holding me open and her two fingers were still inside me too, as I slowly recovered from my intense orgasm so explicit very openly sexually before her.

"That was great Debbie, I almost came with you."

I pulled her onto me and felt her hard nipples rub up along my body. Her face was wet and I kissed and licked off my sex honey. With my fingernail, I drew long lines down her back, to which she sighed and moaned softly. She clung to me more tightly, her arms under mine and her legs around me.

"I want to make love to you all night Debbie, be all yours, hot sex animal that you are."

I replied by stroking her firm round ass, which in turn made her open her legs further and press her pussy on my Mount Venus.

As my left hand squeezed her buttock, I let my right middle finger slide over her perineum. She was still wet and I stimulated her sensitive spot even more, followed by more moans.

Smoothly, my finger slid into her benevolent sex opening and went back and forth a few times before stroking upwards through her open bum fold in one long slow movement, waiting for a moment, and going back down again, crossing her slippery bum hole twice excitingly.

Her moans betrayed deep pleasure so I gripped her buttocks even tighter and pushed them apart. My finger went back a bit into her wet sex hole and I pulled her slippery honey up through her bum fold once more.

Gently I slid out from under her but made sure she stayed on her front. This made her bum look ravishing and I sat on her so she could feel my warm sex on her soft bum cheeks, and continued stroking her back. Leaning forward, I kissed her shoulders and gently bit her neck.

Kissing her with my lips, I descended her entire back, held her firmly by her hips and kissed her bum cheeks, pressing my face into her soft flesh.

Sitting between her open legs, I could now see her pussy nicely from the behind, her sex entry glistening, and I stroked the fine edges of her lips around it.

She moaned and pulled a pillow under her so that her bum stuck up even more seductively.

As I stroked up and down between her willing sex lips with two fingers, I enjoyed Therese's beautiful bum.

Never before had I been able to look at a naked bum up close and unashamed, much less an open bum fold and clearly visible bum hole. It looked like a pink starlet, smooth with a few pleats leading to the entrance.

As my two fingers played around Therese's full clitoris, I now also caressed her open bum fold, and occasionally her delicate hole.

I watched as she eagerly grabbed her own breasts and moaned and gasped with intense pleasure.

Meanwhile, I now lay on my front between her legs and licked her wet sex hole, tasting her warm sex honey to the fullest by pushing my tongue inside her. Her clit became very hard and her opening tightened around my tongue. She was irresistible, and before I realised it myself I was licking her bum hole.

A loud moan and she bit into a pillow to suppress an even louder cry. She came very intensely.

With my hands on her bum cheeks, I kissed her softly in her open bum fold. With each kiss she still shuddered, until she half-turned and pulled me on top of her by my arm.

"That was a most delicious orgasm, Debbie!" she panted, "heavenly!"

I wriggled close on top of her and pulled a blanket over us. Therese became a warm cloud, and together we hummed, flew away to a land where our honey mixed through our tongues into an everlasting love potion.

12