The Artist Lofts Pt. 01

Story Info
A magnetic young artist brings me to my knees.
4k words
4.67
3.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonnyBtm
JonnyBtm
606 Followers

As with many of my stories this is based on a real life encounter, though I've embellished some details for the sake of narrative. All participants are 18 or older.

***

I love art. I love art a lot. Painting, photography, sculpture, design, you name it. The art "scene" however, isn't really my bag. I absolutely relate to the creative process as a writer, actor, and producer, and I have mad respect for people who can execute creativity in ways I can't - musicians, chefs, dancers. I can be enthralled quickly and easily. Artists themselves, however, can be a bit hard to take for long stretches of time. A loft party full of artists, especially here in LA, can be insufferable.

And yet there I was. My friend Jerry asked me to come with him. He's dating an artist named Alice, and it was her birthday. It coincided with a huge art showing and party in the commune-like lofts where she lives and works, one of those old industrial buildings in the Arts District downtown, where factories and assembly lines have been replaced by designer kitchens and polished concrete. It was a gorgeous space, and the music was great, but I was finding it a little hard to connect with people.

Part of that was just my mood lately. I've been overworked and stressed out, and skipped a few days at the gym, which only makes me even more cranky. I'm not a gym rat by any stretch, but I keep in good, not overly worked-out shape. I'm toned, albeit broad shouldered and prone to beefiness, but still most people think I'm lighter than 200 pounds; I carry weight well on my 6'1 frame, and I have a narrow waist but a big ass. I'm fairly happy with my looks - I know I'm objectively good looking without being arrogant about it. Brown hair and green eyes, with a pale Irish complexion that makes me stand out a bit in Los Angeles.

Tonight I knew I looked cute though. I had just gotten, for once, an amazing haircut from a stylist who knew how to work with my cowlicks instead of against them. Trimmed close on the sides but with boyish bangs, I certainly didn't look 36. In the Uber on the way to the party Jerry asked when my boyband's album drops. I was wearing jeans and a blazer with a navy blue v-neck that just hinted at my chest hair. Despite a few days off from the gym I felt good and thought I looked good. I wasn't planning to hook up or anything. Things ended badly with a guy I was seeing who turned out to have a mental health problem which he refused to get treatment for. While I was a voraciously hungry bottom, I felt like I needed some time to get myself together before putting myself out there again.

So tonight was just going to be a fun evening outside my comfort zone. As Jerry's wingman it was understood that I'd at least be someone to talk to and joke with in case Alice was distracted and the crowd skewed heavily toward superficial weirdos. Jerry was a bit of a superficial weirdo himself, but whatever. I was determined to have fun and at the very least soak everything up for comedy fodder afterward.

The size of the place surprised me. Alice's loft building was one of three that share a courtyard, and it looked like there were numerous parties melding into one. There were about 200 people talking, drinking, dancing, smoking, and looking at art. It was quite the scene.

Maybe 15 minutes after we arrived I was sipping a red wine, surveying the crowd, when I spotted a guy who was, quite frankly, one of the sexiest guys I've ever seen in my life. He looked to be around mid-20s. He was shorter than me and thin but more in a lean wiry way than skinny. He looked Latin, or maybe Mediterranean, with longish curly wavy hair, and he was handsome in an offbeat kind of way with a large nose and scruffy facial hair. What drew my attention initially was that he had a really loud, ingratiating, full bodied laugh. I was immediately transfixed - he had a casual ease about him that was super sexy (in retrospect BDE but that wasn't a thing yet). His shirt was unbuttoned just enough to show off some chest hair, and the way he moved, even when standing still, just screamed confidence and sex.

Then he glanced in my direction and we made eye contact. I realized I was staring at him and bashfully glanced down. He smiled at me and then went back to talking to his friends.

For the next 90 minutes or so we developed a routine. I'd be talking to people, or getting a drink, or out in the courtyard, I'd look around nonchalantly and BAM we'd make eye contact from a distance, he'd smile at me, and then we'd go back to talking to whoever. The flirting was fun, but I didn't know if he was gay, bi, straight, horny, or just a dude who enjoys winding guys up. I reminded myself I was. Not. There. To hook up. Plus I was a bit intimidated by him. I mean, I felt good about myself tonight but was so bowled over by how completely hot he was that I was like "yeah no that isn't happening, he's out of my league." One more glance - fuck his smile was intoxicating, and he winked this time. Strange, it looked like his shirt lost another button?

I hadn't drank much, maybe 2 glasses of wine, but the environment was so different and I get distracted easily, so I figured I should identify where to take a leak (since the party ran across several lofts, numerous bathrooms were being shared). Jerry was deep in conversation with one of Alice's friends, and I was feeling a bit bored and alone. I briefly considered bumming a smoke from someone. Everyone here was smoking, and I quit 2 years ago, but I was feeling the tug. Honestly I don't know why people think it's hard to quit smoking. I've done it 5 times, it's a piece of cake.

I was walking down the large hallway of one of the main buildings looking for a toilet when I heard a man's voice, raspy but commanding, behind me say, "Hey! Hey bud!"

I turned around and felt the blood rush to my face. Hottie McHotterson himself was trotting down the hall. He smiled but looked concerned. "You're not leaving already are you?"

"Soon probably, but not right this minute. I just needed to catch a break from all the noise in there," I replied.

He caught up to where I was and directed that dazzling grin directly at me, this time in closeup. My stomach fluttered. He stuck his hand out and grabbed mine. "I'm Antonio, you can call me Tony. Or Daddy if you want." I laughed out loud, still gripping his hand; he had a powerful handshake, and he squeezed my shoulder with his other hand. He was even more handsome close up, his gray-blue eyes dazzling. His cologne was subtle but musky. I could feel the strength radiating off him. He clearly spends time in the gym, despite having a slender build.

"In this scenario wouldn't I be daddy?" I chuckled while I asked it. "I'm a bit older than you I think? And I'm bigger than you," I said it while openly taking in the sight of his body up close. If he was going to flirt I was going to serve it right back. "I'm Jonny, by the way."

He laughed and said, "Daddy is a state of mind." Then he leaned in closer to me, raised an eyebrow and lowered his voice. "And I'll bet you're not bigger than me." He winked and smiled. I had to consciously will my lungs to keep breathing.

He put his arm around me and we walked in the same direction. "I'm glad you're not leaving because we needed to meet first!" I felt slightly dazed that this conversation was even happening.

Tony was gently caressing my shoulder and leaned in, speaking quietly, or at least as quietly as he could over the music pumping from outside. "Couldn't stop checking you out. We were really eye fucking in there."

I blushed and stuttered.

He squeezed my shoulder and smiled. "Seemed like you couldn't get enough of me. That made me feel good man! I love when a cute guy makes me feel good."

"Thanks," I said, apropos of nothing. "I mean yeah? Cool." My self-consciousness was getting the better of me.

"You're the cutest guy here, no doubt." He moved my chin with his hand to make eye contact when he said it.

"Thanks. You're hotter though." I blushed.

Tony smiled. "You're a little shy aren't you? That's adorable."

"I, um, yeah sometimes," I stammered. "You're very hot and I wasn't expecting..." I'd never had a guy this sexy talk to me like this, in this setting.

Tony giggled and rubbed my hair playfully. "So cute. Whenever I'd look at you it was clear you were thirsty for my bod. I had to stop myself from flashing a tit at you at one point," he laughed as he said it, then pulled half of his shirt to the side, exposing a perfectly defined pec dusted in dark hair. I audibly groaned.

He stopped walking, we were in an empty, dimly lit section of the hallway. He gently caressed my back, smiling, his eyes catching the lights from outside through the windows. "You like that babe? Wanna feel?" He took my hand and guided it to his exposed pec. I offered no resistance. I massaged it, no hesitation left. The muscle was like granite. His nipple immediately hardened to my touch and I pinched it.

"Ooh fuck," Tony moaned and closed his eyes. "Yeah you like that don't you."

I nodded, caressing his pec and tweaking his nipple.

"Fuck, that's like an on switch for my dick. You like my body babe?"

"I love your body Tony."

"Yeah? You've been wanting to touch me all night haven't you?"

"All night all I've wanted was to get with you. I've been undressing you with my eyes since I first saw you."

Tony nodded and undid the remaining buttons on his shirt. Pulling the shirt out of his pants and opening it, he exposed a sublimely toned chest and abdomen. Now both my hands were feeling him up, exploring the rock hard muscles. I continued "All night I've wanted to see your body, feel your body. Make you feel good."

"Kiss me." The words came out of his mouth like a command. I moved my head closer to his, my hands massaging his ripped chest and shoulders. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and inhaled deeply. The scent of his cologne and sweat, the scratch of his stubble against my clean shaven face, the taste of mezcal on his lips, I was delirious.

Tony pulled me in tightly as his tongue pressed into me. We explored each other's mouths, and the increasing sexual tension from the past 2 hours gave way to an impossibly hot make out session. I was caressing his head and curly hair, wishing my shirt was off so I could feel his bare chest against me. His hands snaked down to my bottom and squeezed as he pressed his hips against mine. I could feel a large, hard lump against my waist. I moaned.

We broke the kiss and I moved to his neck, licking, caressing it with my tongue, and he gently but firmly pushed me away. He said "Fuck that was hot." I laughed and nodded. "But," Tony continued as he playfully swatted my nose. "We should go somewhere more private." He grabbed my hand.

I was suddenly hyper aware that we were still in a public setting (PDA isn't my style usually). I had no idea where Jerry and Alice were. It's really unlike me to just disappear, and I wasn't intending to hook up. Doubts and shyness came flooding back.

"Hey," Tony said, reading my face and probably feeling the tension in my hand. He leaned in closer, looked deep into my eyes and quietly said, "You should know I've got a really big cock."

I was mesmerized again. "Oh yeah?" I asked quietly.

Tony nodded and moved my hand to his crotch. He pressed me against his bulge. His package felt warm, hard and beyond full. My subconscious bottom brain took over and began squeezing and massaging the lump, trying to discern the full dimensions as his cock continued to expand and harden in his pants.

"There you go baby," Tony whispered. "That's what you need isn't it? You like big cock?"

"Yes," I muttered.

"Say it. I wanna hear you say it boy."

"I love big cocks. I love your cock. Your cock is so big, fuck."

"You want to see it?" He tugged and undid his belt buckle.

I looked around quickly, wordlessly saying "here?" and Tony grabbed my wrist and led me to a huge wrought-iron stairwell. We climbed up 4 flights until we reached the highest platform. Tony pushed on the door to the roof but it was locked. "Fuck," he hissed. "Usually it's open. There's an awesome view out there."

I looked at him in the glowing light through the windows, dim but illuminated by a combination of streetlights, ambient light from other buildings, the glow from lights in the courtyard. "The view in here is pretty awesome too," I said quietly.

Tony smiled and giggled and pulled me toward him and we kissed again, much more fervent and hungrily now. No longer feeling bashful I held him close with one hand while my other traveled down his muscular torso to his waist, and then squeezed his ample package. He held me tightly as his hands wandered down to caress my ass. He moved to my waistband and slid a hand inside my pants, across my bum. One of his fingers deftly traveled down the length of my crack, then slid in and landed at my hole like a bullseye. I gasped in his mouth and let out a quiet moan.

Tony whispered "You're a bottom yeah? Or verse?" I nodded and stammered "Bottom. All bottom." Tony smiled big, his finger pressing and tapping on my hole. "I knew it! You were gonna be my bottom anyway, even if you were a top, but it's hotter knowing you're going to really love it." He casually rubbed my hole as I gripped his cock through his pants. My eyes were swirling with lust. "We can't fuck up here though," Tony continued. "But I can still give you something you need."

He pulled his hands from my pants and moved them to his waist. His belt still unbuckled, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly, then leaned back against the locked door with his hands behind him. He flexed for a moment and smiled at me. "There you go, bud."

I looked at him with lust as I gently grabbed his hips. I lightly traced his happy trail with my thumbs, feeling his abdominals. "Yeah?" I asked as I slowly nodded my head, my eyes pleading with him.

Tony nodded and smiled. "Yeah bud, that's all yours."

I slowly reached inside his pants and found he had no underwear on. My hand gripped a hard, thick club of warm flesh. I squeezed. His eyes fluttered. "This is mine?" I asked quietly.

Tony continued to nod and smile. "That's yours baby. That's your cock tonight."

As I moved to my knees I couldn't help but remind myself that I was not going to hook up tonight.

I slowly tugged his pants down to his knees, finally fully exposing his cock. It snapped up and made an audible smack against his stomach. Even in the dim light at the top of the stairwell, my eyes had adjusted enough to be able to see this was easily one of the top 5 cocks I've ever seen in my life. Tony was both long and thick; if you looked up "perfectly proportioned erect penis" you would find something that looks like Tony, except that the example would be about 6 inches long. Tony had the same dimensions and overall esthetic, but was easily 8 inches. Because he was on the shorter side (maybe 5'9 or 5'10) and had that lean wiry build it looked even more impressive.

I leaned in and tongued his belly button. As I kissed my way around his abdomen, hips and legs, deftly avoiding the large, thick, throbbing cock that dominated the area, teasing and worshiping him a bit, the musk from his hairy balls was intoxicating. He had almost overpowering maleness about him.

I licked his balls, one then the other, before taking one in my mouth and sucking on it. Then the other. I massaged his butt and abs, occasionally reaching up to massage his pecs and tweak his hard nipples, which made him groan every time. I'd lightly stroke his cock for a moment and then let it snap back against his stomach. A thick steady stream of precum was leaking from the inflamed dome of his cock. I swirled some on my finger and looked up at him. I stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked the salty nectar off as I massaged his balls with my other hand.

He smiled at me and nodded. "Good boy," he whispered.

That seemed to trigger an orgasm in my soul. I don't know how else to describe it. It was like warm energy surged through my nervous system. My hole throbbed. My cock throbbed, even though I wasn't fully hard (not unusual for me when I'm focused on a top). I think a burst of sweat radiated off me. I wobbled for a second and then just fully dropped to my knees. Not the most comfortable position on cold iron but beggars can't be choosers.

He took advantage of my stumble and gripped his cock at the base, then smacked my face with it a few times. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He slapped his cock against my tongue and lips a few times and I moaned with hunger. Finally he slid his cock inside my mouth.

"There you go baby," Tony whispered. "That's what you need." I started sucking him with gusto. While I took my time teasing him and getting him as turned on as possible, now that that big thick perfect cock was in my mouth I couldn't fight it any more. My desire to please him had taken over completely.

I pushed him back against the door and ran my fingers across his abs to his butt and then up his sides to his chest, then back down. I repeated that massage-like flow as I worshiped his cock with my mouth, alternating kissing it, running my tongue from base of his shaft to the tip, sucking out the precum that was drooling out of him, then fully sucking his cock as deep as I could get (which wasn't terribly deep given his size).

"Fuuuuuuuccccck," Tony hissed as he leaned back and pushed his hips out, giving me more access to his meat. "Fuck you love that big dick don't you?"

I made the best attempt I could to indicate "uh huh yes" with my mouth full.

"Good boy, you're gonna make me bust so hard," moaned Tony. "You want that cum don't you?"

Again I gargled an affirmative and started sucking him even more aggressively, stroking his balls with one hand while holding the base of his cock in place with the other.

"It's been a few days, and you're doing so good, so you're gonna get your prize even faster than I expected," Tony's breathing was getting quicker. "Oh fuck baby."

I let his cock pop out of my mouth and lifted it to suck on his balls some more. I wanted to get him really wild before I made him bust. I gently stroked him while I tongued his balls, my tongue at times sliding across his taint and ever so close to touching his hole. Tony groaned and kind of spread his legs a bit, though he was constrained by having his pants around his ankles. "Fuck baby," he moaned. "Feel how heavy my balls are? They're so full."

I looked up at him as I sucked both balls into my mouth, which was a challenge. They really were big. He looked deep into my eyes and nodded. "Good boy."

Again I shuddered as a wave of pleasure radiated through me. I licked my way up his long hard shaft, gently and lovingly kissing and sucking on the large head of his cock, and then sucked him all the way down. It was time.

With one hand I stroked his balls, sliding two fingers under the base of his sack, pressing on the sensitive area under his prostate. With my left hand I glided up his abs, stomach and chest and latched onto one of his nipples, squeezing and tweaking it, before moving to the other and doing the same thing. The whole time I was sucking his cock up and down the shaft, my tongue dancing around inside my mouth and spending extra attention to the underside of the tip of his dick. He was swearing, moaning and writhing in pleasure.

It was exhausting. But I was a man on a mission. So was Tony. He had selected me to be the vessel for his seed tonight, and he needed to be drained.

Tony groaned loudly and said, "Oh fuck yes baby, I'm about to blow." I sucked him harder. "This is gonna be a big load baby, are you sure you can-" I pinched his nipple hard and picked up my speed. The slurping sounds were echoing in the stairwell.

JonnyBtm
JonnyBtm
606 Followers
12