The Artist Lofts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck babe," Tony panted. "Here it comes, oh fuck yes."

I felt the first blast of cum hit the back of my throat. The volume of his load, and the strength that it shot with, was like thst water jet tool a dentist uses. And it just kept spurting. Three, five, seven pumps of Tony's hot cum pulsed into my mouth. I kept swallowing and continued to suck him, still massaging his balls and chest to encourage him to fully unload for me. Tony shuddered and grunted with each pump of cum.

Once the deluge subsided, I carefully licked and sucked his cock dry, making him jolt and giggle as his hypersensitive cock reacted to my ministrations. One last squeeze from base revealed a final dollop of cum which I licked off the tip. Then I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you," I beamed.

Tony laughed heartily and patted my head. "You're welcome baby. Fuck, that was incredible."

He helped me get up (my legs had cramped up a bit) and stuffed his mammoth meat back into his pants, zipped up, and buttoned his shirt. He reached behind my head and brought me forward into another deep kiss, this one calm, warm, and pure affection. "Good job baby," he whispered while I hugged him and kissed his neck. "Let's head back to the party before people think we snuck off to hook up or some crazy shit."

We both laughed and headed down the iron steps. The sounds of music and laughter that I'd largely blocked out while working Tony over came rushing back.

Once we reached the ground floor Tony grabbed me again for one more deep kiss. "Shit I didn't even ask if you wanted to cum," he said.

I shook my head and smiled at him. "No, no it's cool. I get off on getting you off, I don't need to cum."

Tony smiled big and massaged my shoulders for a moment. "Ok, perfect. I prefer it that way too. We're gonna get along great."

I smiled and he grabbed my ass to pull me in for one more kiss. "I need a drink after that," Tony laughed. He squeezed my ass. "Find me before you leave. Once I recharge I may need you to drain me again."

12