All Comments on 'The Artist's Wife'

by luke90210

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
resident closet cucks

will flame it, but it is written pretty well, and definitely hot - too bad LW is the clubhouse for limp dick woman haters and illiterate spooge monkeys who will downvote it. Absolutely worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it look like

some one had their feelings hurt, resident closet cuck seem upset that people are not as sick as him the loser. As far as the story goes just another sicko .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fear binds them

The single uniting aspect that all misogynists share is that their actions and reactions are, like BTTap pointed out, based upon fear. Because they do not have a developed frontal lobe, they somehow manage to get scared by fiction on a sex story site. Leave them be for chirissakes, isn't their existence demeaned and pathetic enough already?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BOREING

who cares about all this rock and roll crap.Hard to get interested in this story.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Hot For Some Not All - Sorry

Well written and hot scenes. Keep writing.

I'm an old fashioned faithful husband (with an old fasioned faithful wife), no "closet cuck" or misogynist or any of the other terms used to denigrate men who don't like cuckold or wife-sharing stories. When I was stationed in Germany a long time ago, I had a married friend who had an open marriage. We socialized together whenever I was not on assignment. I became close with his wife because I wasn't a part of their sex life, she could trust me when he went on assignment, and so could he. They told me all about their adventures, stories much like this one with perhaps only one or two other men, and sometimes a woman or two included. I was okay with it, to each his own, but my life is what turns me on, not yours. Is that okay with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
JonTaylor

is confusing me for someone who gives a fuck. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
JonTaylor raised an interesting issue though

is a judgmental prick who thinks anything besides "2 minutes in the dark in the missionary position strictly for procreation) is an abomination (see Rick Santorum, et al). No idea why those bible-thumpers read here other than a secret cuck fetish. If people have an open marriage, it doesn't hurt me so why should I give a shit?

Stories like this one get bombed though, and utter crap gets praised, based not on writing talent but based on adherence to a code of irrational hate-filled hypocrisy. Review a list of talented writers who no longer submit in this category and you'll see the handiwork of "closet cucks" or "wanna be cucks" or whatever you want to call those sexless losers. 5 stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Not a common theme

A surprise gang-bang, organized by the bangee, to video film Hubby's fantasies. Not your everyday fare! Good writing mechanics. A little more char-dev on the other two co-stars would have been appreciated, but it certainly works as-is!

5* sin duda!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Well, I liked it

I appreciated that you took the time to develop the internal dynamic of the group, especially the charged relationship between our narrator and Anna. Would be interested in hearing what happened next, and whether it had any long-term effect upon the final triangle.

shin_odjnshin_odjnalmost 12 years ago
part 2?

looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And that was the end of the band.

rjordanrjordanover 2 years ago
Fun read

I normally pass up most graphic sex. Most of it is just boring Tab A into Slot B crap. Fun to do, boring to read.

But this story was different. Light, fun, innovative with non-trivial characters, including the minor ones. I truly like it. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous