The Asian Market

Story Info
Shopping at the local Asian market is fun.
5.3k words
4.63
23.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

The Asian Market

The following describes an encounter I had after meeting a woman at an Asian market in La Jolla, CA not too far from my home city. I frequented this market a couple times a month to buy items for various dinner recipes. I will admit there are many attractive women shopping there too but I was never comfortable being "that guy" that goes to the grocery store in hopes of finding a woman by using goofy lines or excuses to strike up a conversation. There were a few women that I would see repeatedly and they recognized me too but we never went beyond a nod and a tiny smile. I did liked shopping there due to the great selection of Asian food items and to see the attractive women.

One day while looking for some chili paste I looked to my right and saw one attractive Korean woman that I had seen many times. I always admired her from afar and as typical with many Korean women she was a bit aloof--actually I was attracted to that attitude a bit. Another reason I never really tried to make any contact was her big diamond ring--I don't mess with married women.

Something different happened this time as she passed by me and she actually smiled and said hello. I chalked it up to the fact that we almost collided our shopping carts so she was just being polite. We proceeded to keep seeing each other in the aisles as we shopped and I was beginning to think she might feel that I was following her and I did say something kind of goofy that I regretted as soon as I did.

"Don't worry. I'm not a stalker. It just seems since they changed the store layout I can't find anything."

"No worries. I agree. I have shopped here for years and can't get use to this new layout either. Besides I have seen you in here many times and you seem normal," she said with a very slight accent and her smile growing.

We both laughed and went on our way. As I was putting my items in my car she was walking by with her cart.

"See you next week," she said with a smile. I told myself too bad for that huge rock on her finger.

Due to my schedule I did not go into the market for a good month but decided to go to buy some shrimp and items to make lettuce wraps for dinner with my son. I will admit I chose an Asian recipe to see if she was there and to check out the other Asian women.

Walking the aisles I soon discovered she was not shopping today. I was disappointed and then told myself, "Why do I care she's married and remember you don't mess around with married women." But still I wanted to see her. I tried to think back what days I saw her shopping and could not recall if they were Thursdays or Fridays and today was Friday so maybe next time I will come Thursday.

The following week I went to the market on Thursday is an effort to see her. After a few minutes of shopping I was beginning to think she was not here today either. Then as I was near the tank with live lobsters I saw her pushing her cart up near the front of the store. Something dawned on me as I saw her cart. She never had much in it every time I saw her. I figured she must not any kids at home and her husband doesn't eat much. Now I was trying to see her in the aisles and then had to tell myself, "she is married, back off". As chance happens she turned into the aisle I was in and as she approached she smiled at me.

"Hello. It's been a while. You must be losing weight and not eating," she said with an amazing smile. It actually seemed that she was happy to see me. I felt my cock stir.

"Yes it has but no weight loss. Just some work travel," I said. She looked even better today. All I could think of was how she tasted--I love Asian pussy.

Just then she tried to reach for something on the top shelf and looked at me like she needed help.

"Let me grab that for you. It seems my long arms always has me reaching for the top shelf items in the grocery stores since I was a kid."

"That is so sweet of you. I like tall...," she said but stopped short of completing her words. I also noticed she slightly blushed.

"My pleasure. You should bring your husband so he can reach for items and to push the cart." I was baiting her a little in regards to her husband.

"Oh maybe I should." She then got a little awkward look. "Well actually that is the problem I am not married."

I looked at her ring and she noticed the quizzical look on my face. Then she got embarrassed.

"Oh. I saw the ring and figured you were married. Sorry if I said anything uncomfortable. Perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Greg and it is nice to meet you after seeing you in here many times."

"My name is Jenny or Jen. It's okay. It was nothing you said. I just put I big emphasis on honesty and I'm not honest wearing this ring. Its just that there are so many married Asian men in here trying to make conversation with me for obvious reasons but this ring does keep most away," she said with a slight shake of her head and eye-roll. "But it's nice to meet you as well."

Jenny was tiny. About 5'1 or 5'2 at the most and about 100 to 105lbs. It appeared she had some breast enhancements but they were perfect for her frame. Her almond shaped eyes were to die for and she had beautiful hair that was halfway down her back. In other words she was attractive and physically appealing--too appealing. I guessed her age at early 50's but that was just because I know most Asian women look younger and she could pass much younger. She was classy in a subtle way.

"I can understand. I was thinking of wearing a ring too in an effort to keep the hordes of women away," I said laughing and trying to brush aside her awkward feeling. She giggled in return and then smiled while looking down in a somewhat submissive way. My cock was getting harder and was hoping she did not notice or maybe if she did she would be flattered. "Well it was nice seeing you again and formally introducing myself."

"Same here Greg. Maybe I see you sooner the next time."

I started to walk away but stopped after a couple feet. I figured it was now or never. As I turned back she was looking at me. "Jen I don't mean to be too assertive seeing how we just met but would you like to go to dinner sometime?"

Jenny smiled at me and her face turned bright red. This was surprising because all of the times I saw her she was so stoic and almost cold.

"Yes that would be nice. I told myself I would hold off for a year after my divorce and it's been almost two years. I have been waiting to meet a nice tall man," Jenny said and blushing again at her admission.

We continued shopping, but now together, and then hit the checkout line. While checking out we exchanged coy little smiles and glances. The young girl working the cash register noticed that we flirting and smiled at me with a knowing look. Jenny checked out first and then looked at the flowers as I did. We then proceeded to our cars. I helped Jenny load up her items and I wish she had a couple dozen bags to prolong my time with her. As I finished I turned around and she gave me a sexy smile. We just looked at each other for a few seconds with these silly smiles. My cock was trying to escape--she had to notice.

"So may I have your number Jen?"

"Oh yes. Of course. I guess I'm out of practice. I figured I was going to join a dating site but this is more natural perhaps," she said with a nervous giggle. "My girlfriends have been pushing me to get out there and find a man," Jen said as she wrote her number on the receipt and handed it to me. "Oh let me put my name on it so you don't get me confused with others," she said with a teasing manner.

"There will be not confusion. This is a first for me. I have never met anyone at the market."

"Really? Are you sure? I would think with those long arms it would help you meet many women," Jenny teased me.

"Well it has but they are all over 70 and not my type. But I will still help anyone that can't reach the top shelf. I try to be helpful."

"Actually Greg I have seen you help older ladies with a smile a few times and found it very appealing. Most Asian men just walk by and don't help."

We said goodbye and I drove home. While making dinner for my son all I could think of was Jen's smile, cute shape and calm demeanor. I was also wondering how her pussy tasted. I decided to text her after my son left to test the waters and see if she was truly interested.

It was almost 10pm and I texted Jenny and let her know that I appreciated that she was interested and gave me her number. Due to the hour I really didn't expect a response until morning.

"Sorry this is not Jenny", the text response read. "What" I thought and checked the number on receipt she wrote for me. The number I used was right. Then another text popped up with laughing emojis from Jenny--she was having fun with me. It was great to see that she could be playful.

Then my phone rang and I saw it was Jenny.

We ended up talking for over an hour. We discussed some about our pasts without getting too much into bearing our souls, which was good. But she did tell me after her husband's second affair she was done. I really liked the fact that she was educated and worked as a sales rep in medical sales. We agreed to go out Friday night--two nights away.

Friday morning arrived and Jen beat me to a good morning text. She also invited me to pick her up for our date. She explained she felt comfortable and that knowing where she shopped it would be easy to follow her anyways.

When I arrived at her house I was in for a surprise. She had three friends leaving as I parked. All of the conversation was in Korean but I could tell what was going on. Her girlfriends were there to check out the American. They said hello with big smiles as they climbed into their nice Mercedes SUV.

"So I hoped I passed the test? How long were they waiting looking like they just happen to be leaving at the same time as I got there?" I said teasing Jen and laughing.

"Was it that obvious? I'm not too good at these things," she said laughing. "To answer your question just a minute because you were on time. Otherwise they would have waited for 20 minutes," she said laughing more. "We all went to high school together and then to San Diego St together. We are like sisters and there are not too many secrets amongst us. Some other friends referred to us kiddingly as the Korean Mafia because we were so tight."

"It's ok. I'm just giving you a hard time." I then thought to myself that I would love to give her something hard. "Having good friends are priceless."

Jen looked great. A snug sweater and tight black jeans. She turned a few heads as we walked into the restaurant. She had an amazing ass with a little wiggle as she walked. Dinner was fun and we laughed. We shared a dessert and once she spoon-fed me a bite. That made my cock hard--this woman was having an affect on my cock and me. After dinner we went for a little walk and even held hands. Driving back to her house was a little quiet but she smiled at me every time I looked at her. I walked her up to the door and gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"Don't I get a hug too?" she said with a little sexy pout.

I pulled her into me and Jen melted into my arms and chest. I could tell she had not had physical contact in a while. I gave her another little kiss on the lips but noticed she relaxed her mouth a little and her bottom lip went between mine and she softly pinched my upper lip between hers. As we parted we just smiled at each other. I wanted more but wanted to play it cool.

"Jen I had a great time and I can think you can tell I would like to see you again."

"Me too Greg. I would love to go out again. By the way, when I went to use the restroom at the restaurant I saw a few texts from my friends. You passed the test. The friend in the red top loves your height and shoulders."

"Well. Tell them thanks for the seal of approval."

We agreed to go out Sunday. Driving home I was ecstatic. I was already looking forward to seeing Jen again.

Sunday arrived and I decided to beat her to the punch with a good morning text. Jen was so happy to hear from me. She also suggested a walk on the beach before dinner.

As we walked we held hands. I stopped once and pulled her towards me and she gave me an excited and little nervous look. I pulled Jen into my arms and we looked at each other and then she closed her eyes and relaxed her mouth. Our lips met and immediately our tongues made contact. I pulled her into me a little more so she could feel my hard cock and she didn't flinch.

"Greg I never knew meeting a man at the market could feel so good to me. I feel we have known each other for a while and I guess we have seeing how we saw each other at the market for a while. I guess it's safe to say we have kissing chemistry. That is really important for me so this is great. I'm looking for a relationship with affection and good conversation."

"Yes I'm so happy we were able to meet and yes we do have that chemistry. Not to sound too shallow but I like your intelligence and your elegant look."

"That is sweet of you to say. I'm not so sure about half of your comment. How can you be elegant with these few freckles I have?"

"Oh Jen contraire. I find those attractive and sexy." Jen had a light sprinkling of freckles over her nose and upper cheeks that I found very appealing. Jen blushed heavily at the comment and gave me a quick kiss to show her appreciation.

Dinner was fun and a couple of times Jen put her hand on my leg and affectionately caressed it. I decided to return the affection by rubbing her back and slowly moving my hand to her butt and put my fingertip into the top of her butt crack and she wiggled and smiled at me.

When we got back to the car I kissed her again and she leaned back onto my car. I followed her and the kissing got intense and she was moaning into my mouth. I began pushing into her and my leg was up against her pussy and it felt so soft and warm against my thigh. Soon Jen was ever so slightly pushing her pussy into me.

"So Jenny..." I was going to suggest going to her place or mine.

"Yes. Yes Greg. I want you."

We drove back to Jen's place and we kissed at every stoplight and once when she leaned over I cupped her toned ass and she shivered. When we got to the next light I ran my middle finger up and down her butt crack and she mewed.

Arriving at her house she directed me to park in her driveway. It was dark and we kissed more and I caressed her breasts and could feel her nipple harden. Jen gently tickled my cock and balls over my pants. I quickly got out and came over to open her door but she was halfway out--she wanted to get to it as much as I did.

We almost stumbled into the house and began taking off our clothes at the front door. A trail of clothing was left behind. I was totally stripped but I asked Jenny to leave on her bra and panties.

Once in her room I moved closer and removed her bra and saw that her surgeon did amazing work. I had never seen such perfect breasts. Jenny was gently stroking my cock.

"Greg let's take a shower together," she suggested with a sexy smile.

I wasn't surprised it seems many Asian women like to be fresh before the first time to make love. I pulled off her panties and she was waxed smooth. I put my hand on her pussy and she was almost dripping.

The shower was oversized with three showerheads and steam vents. There was a built-in tile covered bench along the back of the shower to use for when taking a steam. As we bathed each other we kissed passionately and caressed each other. Soon Jenny sat on the bench and looked lustly at me and at my hard cock. She began to tease my cock with her tongue and moving her lips back and forth over my thick shaft. Jenny then took my cock into her mouth and began fucking my cock with her mouth. She was at home sucking cock. It was apparent that she was not going to stop until she sucked me off to orgasm.

"Ahhhhh Jenny. Yes. Ahhhhhh, ah, ah." My cock was getting a good working over.

"My Greg you are a mouthful. I want to taste you."

"Ohhhh, oh, oh." She reached and began massaging my ass and running her finger over my opening which I always loved. "Yes baby. That feels amazing." I began pumping my cock into waiting mouth. "Ahhhhhhhh, ah, ah. Jen I'm cumming." I kept up my pumping as I was now fucking her mouth and throat. I could feel my head enter her throat and she never gagged once.

"Yes Greg give your hot cum. Give me every drop."

With that I pulled her to my cock and unloaded into her open mouth. She leaned her head back as I let loose with 5 or 6 ropes from my cock. The first rope hit her upper lip and slid into her mouth. She gulped it up like she was hungry for nourishment.

"Mmmmmm. You taste great. I loved how you began fucking my mouth."

At this time I gently pulled her tight little ass to edge of the bench. She leaned back and I grabbed a towel to knee on began to orally assault her perfect shaped lips that concealed her pussy and clit. Her moans were echoing off the tile walls and almost drowning out the shower spray.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ah. Yes Greg. Oh my god yes. Ahhhhhh. Ah, ah." Jenny was letting loose with all of her pent up lust and passion. "Yessssss. Yes." Just then she pushed me away and told me to lie on the bench. Jen straddled my mouth and I eagerly ate her pussy with all I had. She grinded her pussy into my lips and tongue. Looking up at her and seeing water flow down her breasts and flat tummy was a sight to behold. "Yesssssss. Yes. Yes. I love the way you do me."

I could barely muffle out a response while dining on her hot little pussy. She continued to moan and then began to get even louder.

"Yes. Yes. Eat my pussy. I'm going to cum baby. I'm cumming. Ahhhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..... AHHHHHHHH," Jen yelled out. She was panting and moved down to lay on top of me. Every few seconds I could feel her body have little shivers as she came off her orgasm.

"Wow Jen. That was something."

"Ohh, ohh, oh, oh." She was taking deep breaths. "My goodness. Oh, oh, oh." Jenny was not able to muster up much in words.

By this time my cock had recovered and was ready for her pussy. Jen could feel it get hard as she lay on top of me. With this she sat up and began stroking my hard shaft and then began sliding back and forth over it with her dripping pussy.

"Greg your cock is so thick. It's good that I'm so wet." As she eased herself down on my cock in one full motion. My cock was fully engulfed in her velvet walls. "Let me. I want to ride this thick white cock. I have never had a white cock or one this thick."

"Ahhhhh." Was all I could express as she rocking back and forth. She had her hands on my on my chest as she pushed herself up and let herself down. A few times she lifted herself to the point that my cock was virtually out of her and then she impaled herself. Each time she did that she let out a sexy grunt. Now she had a perfect rhythm and picked up the speed.

"I love riding your cock. I can feel your head moving in me. Am I good lover Greg? Am I pleasing you?

"Yes babe. You are a great lover. Don't stop. Ride me. Ride me." With this Jenny grabbed my hands and placed them on her beautiful breasts. The more I squeezed the harder she pumped my cock. I could feel my balls get tight.

"Greggggggg. Yes. Yes."

With her calling out my name I shot my load into her hot pussy. She was now pumped me wildly up to my last push upwards. She stopped her movement and softly rubbed her clit until she got off again. Jen leaned into me. As I put my arms around I noticed how pruned my fingertips were.

"Babe look." As I showed her. We both laughed. I also noticed that the water was getting cooler.

We got out of the shower and dried off. A combination of dinner, the long warm shower and sex had drained us of energy. We jumped into bed and our bodies were intertwined.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12