The Asian Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
255 Followers

"Would you like me stay tonight?"

"Yes. I would like that very much. Hold me Greg." It was obvious she was starving for affection after holding back for so long.

We lay together and our breathing slowed. I could feel her body go limp and soon Jen fell asleep. I was glad because I was spent and needed some recovery time. As much as my mind was thinking sex my body was telling me to rest. I looked up towards the ceiling and smiled as I dozed off.

I woke up at 3am and she still was in the same spot with her head on my chest. I needed to hit the head but didn't want to wake her, as she looked so angelic and peaceful. After another 20 minutes I had to get up and she just gave a mewing sound as I got up. When I returned she was laying on her tummy with the sheet covering her ass and legs. I lifted the sheet to cover her more but got mesmerized by her beautiful ass. I crawled into the bed and was straddling her lower legs and leaned forward to kiss her back. I made my way down and began kissing her tight ass and she was beginning to softly moan. As I kissed her I was also massaging her ass and really working on it. After a couple minutes I began to run my tongue up and down her crack but stopping short of her little star. She was moaning and when I brushed her pussy she was wet. I couldn't resist any more and began rimming her. Jen reacted with wanting more and raised her hips into my mouth. I was now licking her ass with lust. Jen was really reacting and also moved one hand to her pussy.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm. That feels amazing," she softly moaned out. "Don't stop but just your tongue," she whispered as she played with her pussy.

I spread her ass cheeks a little more and began licking up and down her crack. Every few seconds I would try to penetrate her ass with the tip of my tongue and each time Jen would moan louder. As I pleased her ass she pleased her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, oh, oh. Oh babe don't stop. Yes, yes. Ahhhhhhhhhhh." Jen pushed her ass into my face and then collapsed into the bed. She pulled her hand from underneath her and I quickly sucked on her wet fingers. I kissed her on the head and she fell back to sleep. I looked at my hard cock and smiled and told myself it can wait till morning.

I woke up at 7am and could hear that Jen was in the shower. I figured due to the door being open that was perhaps an invitation if I woke up. I walked into bathroom and she had her back to me and was covered in suds. I just stood there admiring her body and my cock got was solid. She turned around and saw my hard-on and her smile was my all it took. I walked into the shower and we kissed tenderly. Jen began to wash me as well. My cock was a solid shaft and I needed her pussy. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. She felt so light as I pushed her up against the tile. She shuddered due to its cool feel but I reached up and directed the water to come down the wall. I lifted her a little more and pulled my hips back so she could position her pussy to take my cock. In this position she seemed even tighter as I penetrated her and she left out a gasp as I fully buried my cock inside her. I just kissed her and let her adjust to my cock.

"Oh Greg. I can feel me stretching but it feels so amazing. Mmmmmm, mmm. Yes babe you fill me."

"You feel great too. You feel like warm wet velvet," I said. I could feel her contracting her pussy on my cock as I slowly fucked her.

Soon I was pumping into her and we had a great pace. It was so nice she was tiny and with some of her weight against the tile wall I could really concentrate on pleasing us and not so much on trying to hold her up. Jen had her arms wrapped around me holding on as I began to really fuck her. I was pushing her into the wall.

"Yes Greg. Fuck me, fuck me. Harder. Harder."

I really began to grunt as I banged into her tight little hole. She could feel my animal instinct take over as I turned to just getting off.

"Give me your cum baby. I want it. Yes give it to me."

"Errrrrr, ahhhhhhh, ah, ah." As I pumped my hot cum into her.

I did notice now that I had come Jen suddenly felt heavier. It's amazing what lust will do in terms of strength. I pulled my hips back and my cock fell out of her pussy and with it some of my cum. I dipped my finger into her pussy and fed her some and lapped it up eagerly. We then began the bathing all over again.

While we were drying off I could not get my mind off her tasty pussy. I picked her up and laid her on the bed and licked and lapped her lips, pussy and clit until she hit another orgasm. She saw my cock hardening but said no more and sucked me for a bit but I was empty.

We laid in bed for a few minutes and Jen's phone started to buzz with texts. I just looked at her and we laughed. We both suspected right that her friends were texting her. One of her friends had driven by her house and saw my car out front and had texted the group.

"Oh my god. Kimmie, the one in the red, drove by on her way to the gym and saw your car. Now they are all asking questions."

I started to laugh and then Jen did too although she was blushing. "They must think I'm a little slut. Ha let them think it!"

Jen looked back at her phone. And began reading me the texts that I could see were a combination of Korean and English. Most of the texts were telling her that they were happy that I met a man. But then....

"OMG, OMG. Kimmie asked how big you are. Can you believe that? She is curious about white men. She is happily married but she told me once that she would like to try a white man just once before she dies."

"Tell her I'm so big that you are happy and a little sore," I laughed.

"I should. Now she asked if white men taste different? She has no shame," she said laughing.

"Wow. She really wants to know details."

"Well I'm sure the others are telling her to ask because they know she is brave enough. Korean women like to know about any friends that date a white man. Korean men are lacking in many ways," she said giggling.

Jen began texting away and I could see a grin on her face. From what I could see it was all in Korean.

"Ha. This should put them all in their places," she said and was clicking away. "I told them it's true what they say about white men and all questions were answered over and over."

"Nice response Jen. Also creates a little mystery. Well I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was me. But there was one more question...."

Just then I flipped Jen to her tummy and pulled her hips up. She tossed her phone to the side as a pushed my cock into her pussy. I wanted to fuck her doggie all night. I held on to her hips and then reached and grabbed her shoulders and pumped into her pussy. Soon we were both grunting as she pumped back into me. After a few minutes we both were sweating from the effort.

"Oh Greg. Fuck me baby." Jen had her head buried in her pillow as she moaned and moaned. Her hair covering her face as she turned to breathe better.

Errrr, err, err." I was pumping into just trying to get off. I shot my load into her and she came seconds later.

"Oh yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Fuck me, fuck me. AHHHHHHHHH, ah, ah, she almost yelled out as she came and her pussy was squeezing my cock. It was a turn-on, and a little surprising, how she liked to express herself with raw lust.

I fell forward onto her and then rolled off. We were both sweating. We lay there panting like animals.

"I guess we need another shower and to change the sheets," she said with a smile and a little kiss.

We took many showers together during our relationship.

kiwi857
kiwi857
255 Followers
12