All Comments on 'The ASMRtist Ch. 02'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving this series...

Really really enjoying this series and I hope you continue it! Thank you.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Great story

I didn’t quite understand the break up. I also hope you add more chapters . The characters are very interesting. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So I just read your newest story and, while trying unsuccessfully to put into words my appreciation for your characters, realized that I never commented on these two stories because back then I wasn't aware that anonymous comments were a thing. And so I decided to do that now, because it's dear to me, and just saw that this story has two comments. Is that a bug? If not, some god in the multiverse has a lot to answer for...

Well, whatever the reason. What I was going to say is that this story really changed my appreciation of storytelling on here. Sure, there's many great stories that leave you happy and content, or maybe happy and hopeful, and I read and cherish those. But this one left me ... contemplative? It's complicated, and raw, and feels almost painfully real (that one surprised me, because it wasn't like I was seeing myself in your characters - quite the opposite, and yet), all written in that flowing prose of yours, and got me completely hooked.

And that is why I was very happy indeed when I saw your name with a yellow "new" next to it a few hours back. And boy, was I in for a treat :)

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Oh Awkward, I think you are in a class of your own. Breathtaking!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wait what happened next?

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

Please please post the next chapter!

As I have said about your other stories you write so well, and this is no different!

Just really good!

So please please continue the story line!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1326 Followers
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The ASMRtist Series Info