The ASMRtist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"It wasn't until I met you that I understood how much I craved intimacy."

Smack!

"Oooh God," Kacey moaned.

"How much I needed someone I could be naked with."

Smack! The same spot, turning a bright red. She gave the angry, irritated flesh a soft squeeze, and shivered happily at the aching grunt it drew.

"It wasn't until I met you that I realized how weak I am."

Smack! Her hand throbbed, pulsing ferociously. She could feel her own heart beating in the palm.

"I shut myself off because I fear being taken advantage of. I fear being abused. I sought out empty relationships because I was afraid to get hurt."

Smack! Kacey whined, legs trembling.

"You have been taken advantage of. You have been abused. And despite that, you ran after me. You pursued me."

Smack!

"I only know how weak I am by comparison... because I see how strong you are."

Kacey's cheeks burned as brightly as her hind, and her eyes glittered with unshed tears. Still she faced forward. Still she kept her pose and posture. Still she kept her poise.

Smack!

"Fu-uck," Kacey moaned, sobbing lightly. Her shoulders shook, hovering on the edge of full-on crying.

Stephanie nodded and stepped back, putting a couple feet of space between them. A terrific chill ran through her when she saw how inflamed the spot on Kacey's right cheek was, knowing how much that must sting. She untied the decorative cloth belt wrapped over her belly, that held the overlapping layers of her dress in place, and then relieved herself of it. She laid the white-and-pink dress over the back of the couch beside her and lifted her right knee to the same. A long zipper ran the length of her calf muscle, and she gave a soft hum of relief as she pulled her foot free and wiggled her toes.

Kacey whimpered, a minute later, when Stephanie pressed up against her from behind. Both of them nude now, with the exception of Kacey's heels and stockings. Her hands roamed over Kacey's taut stomach, one travelling up while the other travelled down. Part grope, part embrace. Again she leaned her head forward over Kacey's shoulder. Her breasts molded around Kacey's back, spilling up and over well-formed deltoid muscles. Her fingers ran through trim pubic hair.

"I am weak," Stephanie whispered, "and you are strong." Kacey whimpered, happily, as she brought her hand up to grip the short hairs at the back of Kacey's head tightly, and pulled back. Until the line of Kacey's jaw was almost completely vertical. Exposing Kacey's neck. "Repeat the last part."

"I am s-strong," Kacey moaned.

Suddenly, Stephanie thrust her forward. Her hand stayed tight in Kacey's hair, directing her forcefully and forcibly toward the dinner table. Kacey gave a startled yelp as she scrambled to stay upright, and grunted as she crashed into the edge of the table. She doubled forward, bent over the tabletop, with Stephanie only letting go of her hair to press down between her shoulder blades. Pinning her. Stephanie reached back and down, grabbed the back of Kacey's right leg, and lifted it up until her knee was up on the table as well. One heeled foot planted on the floor with the other one extended off the edge of the table. The stockings were almost too much.

Smack!

Kacey wailed as Stephanie brought a flattened, hardened palm crashing into her spread pussy. Her eyes rolled wildly around the edges of her field of vision. Blinking feverishly. Her wail transformed into a continuous low moan as Stephanie again kept constant contact with her hand, and fingers slowly pushed between the outer lips toward her engorged pearl. Two fingers, pressing firmly. Encircling.

Stephanie hovered over Kacey, with her groin pressed against the side of Kacey's hip. She moaned, feeling the heat of her own cunt reflected back into her. Sensing how turned on she was without really understanding how turned on she was. Her nipples were so hard, so erect, that she knew the moment her furnace kicked on because of the way the air moved over her skin. "Say it again."

"I am shtrong," Kacey moaned, her cheek smushed into the table.

Smack!

Kacey's face scrunched, pinching, at another hard slap directly over her pussy. Stephanie shivered, thinking about how much of the initial contact in that slap was sensed directly by Kacey's protruding clit. Thinking how powerful that sensation must be. How overwhelming. Two fingers pushed inside Kacey, stretching the small girl near the brink of pain despite generous fluids to ease the way.

Kacey reached around the table, frantically trying to find something or somewhere to hold on to slow the overwhelming sensations that were drowning her nervous system. Eventually, she twisted her arms to press her palms down flat, as if on the verge of performing a push-up, and remained like that. Her full-throated moans echoed loudly throughout the house as her girlfriend worked two fingers in and out of her from tip to webbing.

"I need you," Stephanie grunted, voice low and raspy from exertion. Kacey squirmed beneath her, fighting not to escape, or to get anywhere, but to find a place where she could handle the overwhelming stimuli. The powerful physical sensations as well as the raw, naked emotion.

Schlick-schluck. In and out. Schlick-scluck. Faster and faster. Schlick-schluck. Pounding.

"I need you, Kristen."

Smack! Powerful tingles ran through Stephanie's arm, and down her back, as she whipped her arm at the wrist to deliver another devastating spank

"FUUUUUCK!" Kacey screamed. Her entire body lurched as she orgasmed. Writhing. Spasming. Clenching. Stephanie grabbed her and flipped her over onto her back, and was on top of her before Kacey could recover. She took Kacey's face in both hands and kissed her deeply, repeatedly. After a few seconds, Kacey responded. She wrapped her arms around Stephanie's neck. Stockinged legs hooked around Stephanie's middle. Stephanie marvelled at the heat radiating into her from Kacey's pussy. Hips thrusting, absently grinding on the orders of base instinct as they pawed at each other. Sweat-soaked skin sliding and smearing. Hanging on as if the other woman was the only thing saving either of them from a watery grave.

Both of them panting, gasping for air.

"I love you," Kacey whispered, barely loud enough to be heard over the ragged breathing. As soon as she said it, her eyes widened in fear. Stephanie slowed to a stop as well, cheeks flushed to a deep pink.

"I told you you were the strong one," she whispered back. Kacey's cheeks ignited. "I love you too."

"Oh fuc—" Kacey moaned, not getting all of it out before her lips met Stephanie's. Their renewed kiss redefined passion. Redefined need. Everything tightened. Everything squeezed. Bodies held so tightly together that, for just a moment, they were one.

"Bed?" Stephanie said quickly, forcibly breaking their kiss for exactly as long as it took to get that out. Kacey nodded.

"69?" Kacey asked back, eyes hopeful for the chance to worship her in return. Stephanie nodded. They moved together, lips locked with their hands all over each others' bodies, as they tried to get up off the table.

"Oh fuck," Stephanie moaned. "Remind me later to tell you about an idea I just had."

"I will," Kacey whimpered. "I promise."

Stephanie finally broke away enough to make forward gains toward the bedroom, and practically ran down the hall with one hand holding her breasts to keep them from bouncing too painfully. She planted one foot as soon as she was inside the door frame, and used her momentum to slingshot Kacey ahead of her onto the bed. Her thin girlfriend laughed and screamed as she dove onto her side, and Stephanie was right behind her. She couldn't wait to get that clit between her lips again, and feel Kacey's thighs clamp down around her ears. Those stockings were absolutely killing her.

***

The New Mom

"Hey," she whispers tiredly, from her spot curled up in the corner of the couch. She points down the hall with one hand, and lays the index finger of her other hand across her lips. "Finally got her down." Her voice is soft and intimate as she rolls her head back into her neck and groans softly. Even though her hair is messy, her shirt is loose-fitting, and her sweat pants have holes, she's still just as sexy as she was the day you met. Even more so, in some ways. Her post-baby body is filling in beautifully. "Did you have a good time with your friends?"

Nevermind me. How are you holding up?

She looks away, down the hall, and sighs while smiling softly. "She's going to be breastfeeding until she's ten."

Is that such a bad thing?

"Stop!" she laughs. "I want my breasts back! She's not allowed to own them for ten years."

They're not hers, they're yours!

"Doesn't feel like that, sometimes," she mumbles, wiping her face tiredly. "Feels like I'm just a life support system for a pair of tits."

Well, they're magnificent tits if that helps.

She blushes, tucking her chin into her chest. "Now you're just trying to make me feel better." Her eyes cut at you, with a playful grin breaking over her lips. "Thank you. It's hard to feel sexy with a small human attached to your boobs... I mean, look at them." She lifts up her shirt, tucking the bunched fabric underneath her chin, and scoops up her breasts in her hands. The pale pink of her nipples, nearly indistinct from the pale flesh of her breasts. "They're, like, way too big!"

They certainly are bigger. At least a full cup size, if not more. Fuller. Even as she's holding them in her hands, you can see the skin is swollen near to bursting. There's simply more mass inside the same amount of flesh now. She twists at the hip, rotating until her nipples are aimed at you, and squeezes them together.

They look perfect to me!

"Don't say that!" she says, gasping lightly. "They won't always be like this! When the milk stops, and they get smaller again, I'm gonna be all worried you won't like them!" She bites her lip and gives them both a gentle squeeze. "Christ, it hurts when they're full." A tiny drop of white appears on the inside of her right nipple. "I think I'm going to have to pump again. Already."

How much did you get earlier?

"One ounce from my left breast, and four ounces from my right breast. Then she fed for an hour, and I can already feel them swelling."

That's impressive.

"Thank you," she says, smiling sheepishly.

No luck latching on the right side?

She shakes her head. She looks down at her breasts, and gives them each a slow squeeze. Her fingers slid down, pressing through the breast tissue, toward her nipples. Stroking the full orbs. The white bead of milk on her right nipple gets larger, and begins to dribble down. "God, that feels good," she whispers, "and it kind of stings at the same time."

I had no idea you were so into S&M!

She scowls, just a little, but then the ends of her lips turn upward ever so slightly.

Have you tried it?

"What? No." She scoffs, shaking her head. "The milk? That's... no. No way."

No way? It's just milk!

"I mean, I know that, but.. I mean... you know."

Come on. Try it.

"What? No! That's weird, right?"

Some people think anal is weird, and you love that.

Her smug, unimpressed smile is somewhat offset by the fact that she's still sitting there holding her breasts in her hands. Cupping them. And even, very gently, massaging them. Kneading her thumbs down into the pillowy flesh.

I'll try it.

"Whaaaaat?" Her hands move slightly, up and in front of her breasts, as if to protect them from you. "Are you joking?"

Not at all!

"You want to try my breast milk?"

Yes.

"Really?"

Holy shit yes.

She stares incredulously, mouth agape, and over the course of several seconds, you can see her nipples hardening. Becoming more pronounced. The tips of each areola extend, and another drop appears at the tip of the right nipple. She looks down, then looks back and forth between her breasts as she processes. She lets go of her left breast and, while that beautifully full orb falls back down to where gravity normally keeps it, she brings both hands to bear on her right breast. Massaging in waves. Working gently, slowly, toward the nipple.

"I've gotta be careful," she says, after licking her lips. "I accidentally squirted a bunch out this morning when I was just trying to make the pain go away." Another drop peeks out through the network of ducts, and she carefully catches it on the tip of her left index finger. The right hand keeps her breast cupped, held up, while she slowly offers you the drop. Her finger seems to move in slow motion, floating toward you through the space between you. The milky bubble wobbles precariously, threatening to run this way and that, but ultimately staying right in the center.

"... What do you think?" she asks, her expression drenched in excited anticipation.

It's good.

"Seriously?"

Seriously. It's thick, but it's kind of sweet.

"It does feel good," she says, biting her lip gently. Squeezing herself, and moaning softly. The more she goes, the more she gets into it. She grins devilishly, making a deliberate show of milking herself. Moving her fingers hypnotically. The flesh swells outward around her fingers, between her fingers, catching the light. You can't help but notice how her skin glows. Like she's not only reflecting the light, but generating some on her own from within.

"Here," she says, collecting another drop. She moves her finger in a slow spiral, corkscrewing toward you while arcing farther and farther outward. Swaying and circling. Teasing you, until her finger finally slides between your lips.

The entire time she's doing that with her left hand, the right hand is still squeezing. Still kneading. Still working in slow waves down the length of her breast. Another drop is ready. Two drops. Three. Each time, her extended, milk-laden index finger comes toward you in a slow, hypnotic swirl.

The next time, she uses two fingers to collect her milk. There is less pretense, less exaggeration, in the way she offers you her motherly gift. Her smile is... not shy. Not tricksome. Not prideful.

It's... confident. It's powerful.

You should try it. It's, like, really delicious.

She looks back down, brow furrowed, and lifts her breast even higher. Her fingers sink slowly into the soft flesh, squeezing it more and more until another drop leaks out. She hesitantly drags her finger over her nipple, trying and failing to hide how sensitive they are to even to most subtle touch, and collects the drop just below her nail. She leans down, neck craning, and pushes her tongue out past her lips. Just to probe, at first, but as soon as the fluid hits her taste buds, she goes back for more. Quickly, her whole finger is in her mouth, and she moans as she cleans it slowly with her tongue.

"Mmmmm," she lilts. "Mmmmmm."

She greedily lifts her entire right breast to her mouth. Both hands collecting and supporting the heavy sac. She moans quietly with her eyes closed. Her cheeks sink in, and the muscles in her neck and jaw clench and relax in turns. Her sucking becomes wetter, becomes slurping, and a drop of thick milk escapes from the corner of her lips. Fingers working in waves, and for a moment, it almost feels like she forgot you were there.

"Oh," she says, seeming out of breath. "I think I might have liked that even more than you did." Her nipple is fully protruded, with the pale flesh wrinkled and hard. She extends her tongue as far as she can, and runs it lasciviously over her nipple with a long, deliberate drag. "Are you turned on right now, Baby?"

After a second, she smiles warmly. "Touch yourself." Her eyebrows rise as you unzip your jeans, and she coos happily. "Look at that!" She leans down, bending her neck, to take her breast into her mouth, but this time her eyes remain open and on you.

She shifts, uncrossing her legs, and turns herself so that her left leg is arched along the back of the couch, with her foot beside you, while her right foot hovers just above the floor. Extended and swaying. Toes clenching tightly into the ball. She shifts her left hand to support her heavy breast solo, while her right hand slides down over her belly and beneath her waistband. She moans, breathing more and more through her nose while her lips and tongue work feverishly at her nipple.

The swell in her sweatpants, the outline of her hand, works quickly. Barely hiding a flurry of motion as she attacks her clit.

"Can I tell you something?" she moans, lowering her breast slightly. "I get really turned on every time she breastfeeds. I can't help it. I can't help it and Oh god. I've been turned on for hours. Oh... Oh god." She wraps her lips tightly around the ridged edges of her nipple, and sucks it greedily. Needfully. Air rushes through the imperfect seal, making high-pitched squeals. Eyes squeezed shut. Eyebrows riding higher and higher. Beneath her pants, a flurry of activity.

She cums when her voice hits its highest peak, a sound you are well acquainted with. Her eyes blink slowly, fluttering as she watches you. Her motions become more exaggerated, more drawn out. More focused around helping you cum too. Moaning louder. Moaning longer. Her head weaves back and forth, drawing her nipple farther and farther into her mouth. Stretching the pale flesh. Consuming her bounty.

"Fucking God," she moans. Her jaw hangs slack, and with her tongue pushed to her lips. Thick, white fluid coats the entirety of the inside of her mouth. So much fluid. A drop of it runs over her lips as she pants, streaking toward her chin, but she grins as she allows it to land on her nipple, only to suck it right back into her mouth. Several glorious seconds of moaning. Long, heavy seconds, full of the rich sound of her throaty moans.

Her right hand comes up, now, with her middle and ring fingers extended and held together. She lowers her breast and inserts her fingers. Suckling. Mingling her flavors. Alternating between her fleshy cup and her cum-lathered fingers.

Suddenly, from down the hall, comes the cry of an infant. Terrible and afraid.

She comes to a hard stop, instantly alert and aware. Her tongue runs over her lips, cleaning up the last vestiges of her pleasure. She looks back at you, just for a moment, and smiles. "Maybe tonight, you can have a longer sip."

***

Stephanie sat back in her desk chair and sighed happily. Another video in the can. They'd experimented with the Go-Pro this time, doing some very careful moving footage, as well as using their couch in the living room as a location. She still wasn't sure if she preferred subtitles or no subtitles, but she was incredibly proud of how it had turned out and incredibly proud of Kacey. Her girlfriend had been a real asset, and a real help. Stephanie had a lot of thinking to do if she was going to make permanent adjustments to her shooting methods, and to her capabilities as a creator, if she didn't need to do everything herself.

More so than with most videos, Stephanie was gushingly wet as she started her uploads. She lifted her right breast to her mouth and suckled, drawing tiny drops of milk from her ducts. Nothing near the volume they'd pretended she had in her video, but still. Every part of drinking her own milk turned her on, and it had played heavily into their recent sex life. Stephanie leaned back in her chair, lifted one foot onto the edge of her desk, and let her left hand drift down between her thighs.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers