The ASMRtist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers

This wouldn't take long.

"Hey," Kacey said, as she came into the room. Her tone shifted instantly. "Are... Are you fucking kidding me?"

"When did you get home?" Stephanie scrambled and twisted in her chair, blinking in deep shock.

"What does that matter?!"

"I didn't think you were here!"

"You couldn't just wait?!" Kacey screamed.

"Baby, I tried to tell you how con—"

"I cannot believe how fucking self-absorbed you are sometimes. I was in the next fucking room."

"That's not fair." Stephanie stood up, grabbing her shower robe from the back of her chair and shrugging her arms into the sleeves. "I was going to—"

"Everything is about you!"

Stephanie grunted in frustration and shook her head. "Kristen, please—"

"Don't you dare 'Kristen' me. We have spent weeks, -weeks-, working on your breasts for one of your videos. You've taken drugs, and—"

"Hormones," Stephanie corrected.

"Whatever! You were different."

"I was on my period!" Stephanie shouted back.

"No," Kacey said, shaking her head. "No, this was different. You changed your body chemistry, and you did it for yourself. You always, always, always do things for yourself. Only for yourself."

"I didn't hear you complaining," Stephanie shot, glaring, as she wrapped the shower robe tightly around herself.

Kacey blinked, and shook her head. Her lip quivered, and she took a step backward toward the door. Stephanie's heart tore, jaggedly, straight down the middle with every step the shorter woman took. Down the hall. Across the living room. Out the door.

Stephanie collapsed into her chair, sobbing loudly. Tears flowed down her cheeks, and her chest heaved jerkily. And yet, the burning need raged between her thighs. Like a note just beyond the edge of hearing, driving her into a frenzy. She stamped her feet in frustration, and pounded her fist against the armrest. Tires squealed loudly against the asphalt.

No point in fighting it now, whispered a small voice. She's gone, and you have needs.

Her nipples were still painfully hard. Every movement beneath her soft shower robe sent a cascade of sensations racing through her nervous system, but the drops of moisture at her nipples were nothing compared to the flood pouring out of her needy cunt. She made use of her extensive knowledge of keywords to pull up a video with a Dom she liked, and slouched.

"What a whore," the large bald man said, as he strode into frame. A small, tear-streaked girl, trussed up and bound in an elaborate device, whimpered louder with every step he took toward her. "What a dirty little whore."

Stephanie attacked her clit, trying to tame the torrent of emotions coursing through her, and brought herself to orgasm by the time his cock touched her lips for the first time...

...but it was a small orgasm. Shallow, fleeting, and utterly lacking in relief. It only made the itch beneath her skin more prominent.

Her monitor became blurry, watery. She grit her teeth and raised her foot again. Gripping the edge of her desk between her toes and the ball of her foot. Her fingers moved faster and faster, abusing her clit with equal parts aggression and anger. The girl on screen gagged powerfully, torso heaving, and Stephanie orgasmed again.

And again.

And again.

And none of them brought relief. None of them eased the growing, frantic need. She cried out, driving her foot harder into the desk, and as her wheeled chair slid backwards across the carpeted floor, her monitor toppled forward. She screamed as it hit the ground, cracking and sparking.

Stephanie's entire body shook, trembling, as she leaned forward to pick it up. She only needed to lift it partway to see the damage, complete and total, and then she threw it back down to the ground. Her frustration boiled over, becoming untenable, as she staggered as if drunk toward her bed.

**

"You look like hell," Olivia said. Stephanie made eye contact for a moment, but she could only maintain it for a short burst before the deafening drone of self-loathing overpowered her again. She trudged lifelessly, head down, toward the un-assembled sewing display that was her task for the morning. "What happened?"

"She left," Stephanie rasped. Her throat burned.

"Awww. I liked Kacey." Olivia looked up. "I mean, she's the only one of your partners that I've ever met, but still."

"Am I a monster?" She sniffled loudly, and stared at the pile of cardboard like she had no idea what to do with it. "I mean, I'm not, am I?"

"When is my birthday?" Olivia said, planting her hand on her hip.

"...March?"

"Have you ever wondered why we really only ever talk about you and your life?"

"Fuck," Stephanie sobbed.

"Hey, hey, hey," Olivia said, bringing Stephanie into a firm, warm hug. "Hey, hey, hey."

Stephane buried her face in Olivia's neck and cried. The urge to cry had been there for days, lurking just beneath the surface when it didn't have her curled up in a ball, but she had thought she was finally ready to get back to work. She was wrong, and regretted not calling out again.

"You're not a monster."

"I am!"

Olivia made calm, shushing sounds as she ran her fingernails through Stephanie's long hair. Across Stephanie's scalp. "Shhh, shhh, shhh." She waved off another employee, and led the sobbing girl back toward the bathrooms.

"Okay," Olivia said, after she finished checking the stalls for other occupants. "I'm just going to say this now so it's out there and clear. You and I are not going to fuck."

"Liv!" Stephanie whined. "That's not even...like..."

"I know that was kind of abrupt," she said, holding up her hands apologetically, "and I'm sorry for that, but I needed to say it. I'm not gonna be your safety net."

Stephanie nodded reluctantly, and crossed her arms tightly beneath her breasts as she leaned against the counter in front of the porcelain sink. A tiny part of her had hoped.

"I'm your friend." she said meaningfully, "and you, you're, yanno... You're a good friend. I mean that. A really good friend, and it hurts me to see you like that." She walked over and stood in front of Stephanie, putting her hands on Stephanie's arms and squeezing. "You're kind of a bitch, but you're my bitch."

Stephanie chortled in the middle of her sobbing. Olivia moved her hands up to the back of Stephanie's head, and pulled it forward into her own solar plexus while Stephanie cried. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

Stephanie wiped her nose, already fretting about the disheveling effect tears have makeup, and sighed. "It's not even like there's another side to it. She was amazing, and I hurt her."

"How did you hurt her?"

"By being awful."

"Stephanie." Olivia tucked her finger under Stephanie's chin, and raised it up to meet her gaze. Stephanie shivered, wilting under that no-nonsense gaze. Tears welled in her eyes when she realized how turned on she was by that gaze. The intensity of it.

"I can't stop it," she sobbed. "I can't stop it!" She wrapped her arms around Olivia and started crying all over again. Everything came out.

Everything.

***

"Hello Stephanie."

"Hello Mr. Chase."

"She's not here."

Stephanie blinked and bit her lip, hoping for more, but Kacey's father merely stared at her with one hand on the inner door handle.

"Who is it?" called a woman's voice from deeper in the house. Mr. Chase looked over his shoulder and said nothing, but footsteps coming toward them said the speaker wouldn't settle for silence. "Who is it?"

"It's Stephanie," he said over his shoulder. "I already told her."

"Stephanie's here?"

"Yes," he said irritably, "and I already told her."

"Let me handle this."

"I already told her."

"Oh, go back to your Sportscenter," Mrs. Chase said, pushing him gently away from the door.

"Candace," he said, glaring.

"Don't mind him," Mrs. Chase said, as she stepped out onto the front porch. "He likes to pretend I never had girlfriends in college either." She smiled and put her hand on Stephanie's shoulder. "You are a lovely girl. I was really sorry to hear you two had split up."

Stephanie slumped. "She isn't here, is she?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "And she's not staying here either, so... it isn't like you just missed her."

Stephanie sighed and nodded. "Okay." She dawdled for a moment longer, unsure of what to do with herself, before turning down the steps back toward her car. "Thank you."

"Good luck, sweetie."

***

Stephanie sighed as she locked her smartphone and slid it back into her purse. Voicemail after one ring. "Sure, she might have you blocked," Olivia had said, "but you've still gotta try." She had to take several deep breaths before she could muster the courage to walk through the doors. Early evening had always been her favorite time to go grocery shopping because it had the right mix of traffic. After the pre-dinner rush. Not too many people, but not so few that she felt like she was alone in a giant building. She immediately turned and headed for the registers, bouncing up on her toes to peer as far as she could. Leaning back and forth to look around displays.

"Can I help you?" asked another perky cashier.

"Yeah, I'm... um..." Stephanie swallowed hard. "I'm looking for Kacey?"

"Who?"

"Um... Kacey?" Stephanie frowned and tried to make approximations with her hands. "Short? Short brown hair? Pretty?"

"She was before you started," another cashier said from the next aisle over, as she worked through a towering pile of items in her lane. "She quit a few weeks ago, and hasn't been back since."

"Do you know where she is?" Stephanie asked hopefully, but the cashier merely shook their head.

"I think she said something about going to school, or maybe going back to school, but I don't know where."

Stephanie frowned and nodded, and thanked them as she thought. Kacey hadn't gone to college. She'd lamented the fact more than once, worrying that she'd made the wrong choice to stay at her job, but Stephanie didn't have the slightest idea where Kacey might have gone.

***

Miss You <3

"There," she says, backing away from the webcam. "I think that's on." Her voice is low, and soft, but still chipper and excited. Her hands hover just at the edges of the frame as she looks over to the blue light of her monitor for a moment. "Is that recording? Testing? Maybe?" She nods happily, and then sits down in the chair behind her. Immediately, you notice that she has nothing on under her spaghetti-strap top. The fabric is stretched tightly around her full breasts to the point that not only are her nipples visibly poking through, but you can see the color of her skin too. The pale pink of her areola, nearly indistinct from the pale flesh around it.

"Hey Baby," she says, smiling widely. The way she bounces in her chair causes her breasts to bounce as well. "I got your letter, and... Ugh!" She curls in on herself, beaming with joy. Her arms and shoulders, pressing inward, cause her breasts to squeeze together, extending her cleavage both up and down. "I love you. So much. I miss you. I wanted you to know that I'm... I'm still yours. I haven't done anything, with anyone. I'm still fully committed to the long-distance thing.

"I know it's hard," she says, smile faltering just slightly. "It's been hard for me too. I wish I could see you more. I have so many things to tell you, about... ugh, my sociology classes and all the papers I have to write that I'm sooooooo not looking forward to.

"I made some new friends. Not many. You know me, though. I'm not doing a ton of going out. I'm just..."

She licks her lips, and just like that, her tone changes. Becomes more serious. More intimate. "I'm so proud of you. I'm proud of you for getting accepted, and for really going after your dream. I miss you, but your dreams are more important. I'm just... I'm so proud." She pauses, and for a moment, it seems like she might cry, but then her smile gets even wider.

"Anyway," she says, energy level ramping right back up, "I'm going to write you a letter back, just like we have been, but I wanted to shoot a little video for you too." She twists coyly, smiling and posing just a bit. "Something to help you remember that I love you, and that I want you, and that all this..." She turns again, twisting and gesturing at herself from the shoulders down. "... is waiting.

"Now remember," she says, getting stern for just a moment. "Don't show this to anyone. This is just for you. I don't know what I'd do if Jimmy, or any of your other buddies saw this. If they're there now, please please please stop it before this goes any further." She bites her lip adorably as she pauses, tilting her head slightly. "Are we alone?"

"Okay." She slides her chair back even further, grinning. You can see she's wearing no panties, or anything at all beyond her sheer top. She slides a little lower in her chair, slouching, and lifts her right leg up onto the edge of the desk just below the frame. Her legs part, exposing and spreading her wet lips. She reaches down, biting her lip again, and spreads her lips a bit more with her index and middle fingers. "I've really, really missed you." Tiny wet sounds, fluid bubbles cracking and forming. "I've missed you. I've missed your body." She groans, leaning her into the back of her chair. "God, I've missed your body. Some days, it's all I can think about." She absently runs her middle finger down between her outer lips, toying gently with her clit, and moans.

"I've missed having you inside me, Baby." She whimpers softly, voice low, as she shifts her hips to spread herself even wider. Her middle finger slides down, winding between pouting lips, and sinks slowly into her vulva. Disappearing one knuckle at a time. She moans, deeper, as she works her finger in and out. "Oh, God I've missed you."

Two fingers. The middle and ring fingers, working in and out of her, while the index and pinky fingers stretch out to either side. Soft, gentle wet sounds, as she fingers herself. Slightly faster.

"I've missed your voice. I've missed listening to you tell me about your day. Oh!" she moans, working faster. "Fuck, I've missed listening to you whisper to me when we fuck, and goooood... God, I've missed fucking you."

She writhes in her chair, torso sliding back and forth. Her left hand comes up to clutch at her breast. Grabbing indelicately, and squeezing tightly through her shirt. "I've missed," she gasps, "feeling your breath on my skin. Missed having the smell of you on me."

"I've-nnngh... I've missed the way you laugh after you cum." Her voice, while still soft, sounds more strained. Purposeful, and laden with effort. "I've missed your smile. I've missed your hands on my-nnnngh! On my body."

She grunts and sits forward suddenly. Her shirt comes off in a blur, ripped over her head, and she tosses it to the side. "I've been saving these for you," she whispers, cupping her breasts. "They're yours. Yours, and no one else's." The rounded flesh swells outward at a firm squeeze of her fingers. She purses her lips and makes a quiet kiss sound right in front of the camera, and reaches off-screen for her dildo as she leans back into the chair. It takes her a moment to get settled, as she fidgets back into position, and she bites her lip as she stares at the camera.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Ever. You're there in all of my fantasies." She grins, head shrinking into her shoulders a bit. "You know how I love to fantasize." She leans forward, looking down, and lines up the dildo with her cunt. Her jaw falls away, lips pursed with a long, low moan, as she slowly inserts the pink plastic. "Oh fuck," she whimpers. "Oh fuck."

She gets the dildo in about halfway before leaning back in the chair again, and looks up to stare at the camera. "I've missed the way you touch me. Fuck. Fuck, I hope you're touching yourself right now. Fuck."

"I remember how much you used to need this," she says, "and I hope you still do. I hope you still need me." Her cheeks flush, turning redder and redder. Voice low and intimate. "I hope you need me as much as I still need you."

She runs her finger over the end of the dildo, and the vibrations come to life. Her face lights up, and she gives another long, low moan.

"I miss... I miss..." She rolls her head from side to side, and lets go of the vibrator to feather her clit again. "I miss staying up and talking through all the TV shows, and then being like 'wait, what just happened?'." She giggles softly, but the motion is completely undercut by heaving gasps as she brings herself closer and closer. "I miss... I miss cooking for you, and I miss when you'd cook for me. I miss your lemon chi-hi-hiiii..." She bites down hard on her lips and hums, trying to hold back. Trying to stop what is at this point inevitable. "I miss... I miss... your nose! I miss your nose, and that thing you do with your tonnnnnnnnnnnng..."

She whines, squealing as she orgasms. Holding her breath. Veins in her forehead pop, and the muscles in her abs and neck press out through the skin. "Oh Fuck," she moans, without stopping. Fingers working even faster. "I miss... Oh fuck. I misssss... Fuck!" No rest. No pause. Her legs quiver as the aftershocks become full-fledged earthquakes of their own. Wracking her body. Decimating her.

"I miss you," she moans. "I miss you!"

She finally slows to a halt, panting and sweating. Gasping for air. She smiles, tiredly, and blushes again. "I can't believe I just did that," she whispers, and reaches for the webcam. "Remember. No one else can see this!"

***

Stephanie sat back in her desk chair and sighed happily. Another one in the can. The video quality was much lower, as she was trying to go for a lo-fi retro webcam feel, and she hoped people would appreciate that instead of just griping that they couldn't see her tits in HD. Really, though, there was only one person she hoped would like it. She copied and pasted the video description she'd already written up, with a meticulous listing of triggers, and then paused.

And then deleted it all.

She took a deep breath and rewrote it, taking more care than she ever had to make sure the wording was just right. Hitting all the right notes. Layering in a few inside jokes that only Kacey would get. It was her Hail Mary, and she said a little prayer as she started the upload process to Pornhub.

***

Stephanie chewed absently on a mouthful of spinach as she flipped through her phone. Her Facebook feed was becoming tedious to sift through, and she knew she was on the verge of doing an extensive cleanup of her 'friends' list. To start.

She poked at her salad and sighed. The food court bustled around her. She felt like an island in the middle of a stream, and cursed herself for being lured in by a Memorial Day sale even though she had saved a good amount of money. She knew she didn't need any more bras, but there were three in her bag, and they fit well, and they were cute. Stephanie took another bite and sighed.

Suddenly, her phone chirped at her. She blinked as she thumbed into her messenger app, and stared at just one word.

"Um... Ma'am?"

Stephanie gasped and turned, a little shocked at being addressed out of the blue. An older man, in his early forties, smiled at her.

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"You were crying."

"I wa...?" Stephanie looked back at her phone and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Yeah, the-these are good tears."

Hey, the text said.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers