The Ass Licker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Wang, look at these massssive wobbly mountains I call my assss. Rosa did this to me, who am a huge assss fanatic, so I want to talk to her! I need you to penetrate my big plumber's crack with your shaft, to spank it, to shove your face in it, and to give me her address so I can have her do the same! I mean, so I can assssk her to look at my assss and comment on how big and vulgar it is. Oh, and also change me from this huge butt exhibitionist to who I wasss before I had this-," but Wang wasn't listening anymore.

"What the hell is the meaning of this, Vanessa?!," the manager shouted.

The woman knew she was in trouble, but she couldn't stop it. Her words weren't conveyed properly amidst all the comments she had to make about her rear. It was a miracle she was even able to hold back her movements, or even turn to look him in the eyes, when all her impulses told her to make remarks about her body or lewdly expose it.

"Sir, look at how unnaturally large my round dumper has grown," she tried explaining the situation, doing her best not to talk about her body, but failing miserably.

"Are you wearing prosthetics or what? Have you lost your mind coming in like this?"

"You mean coming in with my huge assss, shaking it obnoxiously everywhere? Butt sir, I need you to understand that I love being attached to this monster butt, to have this many junk in my trunk, and I need Rosa to see it, and spank it, and lick it, and kiss it, and comment about it, and share pictures of it and undo it before I start twerking non-stop, since I'm just a stupid bubbly butt," she went on, trying to describe her endeavor to an increasingly confused Wang.

"I need security here, now. There's an employee with inappropriate behavior that needs to be escorted out. Now!," he shouted, while pressing a button on his table while the woman kept going on about her derriere.

"Sir, please," Vanessa started, hearing the steps of two security guards outside, "I need you to help me find Rosa and comment on my wobbly messssy assss before I'm kicked on my butt, and end up arse naked on the street."

"For fuck's sake, I don't know what's gotten into you, but this is ridiculous. Get your face out of here! You are butt naked, with some sort of realistic prosthesis, shaking it in my face? If you wanted to get fired, congratulations, you just did it," Wang exploded as the security guards opened the door.

Vanessa tried to say something, anything, back, but she knew it was useless. The spell, or whatever, made her communication too ineffective for a situation like that. But even then, as the guards grabbed her, she managed to say something.

"Wang, wait," she exclaimed, breaking free from the guards for a moment. Somehow, Wang's patience seemed to not have reached its limits, and he looked at her, waiting for her pleas. What she said, however, disappointed both of them. "At least let me exit through the garage for everyone to see the size of my dump truck! "

She was escorted out of the building, not without trying to rub against one or two guards. While she managed to stay mostly silent, sometimes moans would escape her lips as she walked her XXL rack through the corridors. After one more attempted remark about her rear, one of the guards pushed her out the building's door, and Vanessa found herself falling on her ass on the middle of the sidewalk.

She considered that maybe getting some relief could help her get her act back together. But even if she calmed down, she doubted her butt would become any smaller. Rosa was probably the only one who could fix it. And for some paradoxical reason, just the thought of losing a single centimeter of her hips was scary for her.

Vanessa got up, wiggled her butt, spanked it, and started swaying down the street. She would find Rosa by herself and make that stupid woman fix her. Even if this goal was going to be interrupted time and time again for her to show everyone how much of a slave she had become to her own butt's needs.

12