Touch

Story Info
Charley has incredible abilities as Jake is soon to find out.
17.4k words
4.88
20.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut! Great job everyone. We got all that? How's the sound, Jake?"

Jake rewound the recording and listened to a snippet of it back. Crystal clear like always, but he wouldn't know for certain until he listened to the full thing back in the editing suite.

"All good here," he told the director.

"Perfect! Can we get someone from makeup to help clean up Annalee please? Gents, you are free to return to your dressing room, get ready for the next shots as quickly as you can. We've got the set for only another few hours people, let's make the most of it!"

Jake watched as the four men, wearing shirts and ties but naked from the waist down, walked past him before his attention went back to Annalee. The makeup lady was currently helping her wipe all four men's cum off of her face and body after filming the climax of their film 'MILF Boss Gangbang 2'. The story was a classic tale of four downtrodden men who decide to take their revenge on their bitchy and dominant boss by turning her into a cum drenched whore. Usual fare for this kind of thing really and a scenario Jake had seen at least a dozen times since beginning his career in the adult film industry.

He had always been interested in film and had hoped one day to break into the industry as a sound recordist. He'd struggled to find work, having little practical experience beyond the short filmmaking course he had taken, and had therefore jumped at the opportunity when he saw a local adult film company was hiring on a freelance basis for film crew. He'd worked on a couple of films for them before they offered him a full time role, being very pleased with the good quality work he produced. Whilst not entirely where he'd imagined his career in film going, he was nonetheless very happy doing what he was doing and took a great deal of pride in the work he did.

As he was setting up for the next round of shooting, he was approached by the film's producer, and one of the higher up members of the company, Franklin.

"Looks like it'll be a winner this one, eh Jake?" he said.

"Sure does Frank," Jake replied politely.

Jake knew Franklin well enough to call him Frank but the fact that Franklin could very easily fire him at any moment if he wanted to always weighed heavily on Jake's mind and made interacting with him a difficult task.

"You busy tomorrow Jake?" Franklin asked.

"No, I've got about a week between this and the next shoot I'm booked for. It's 'Highborn Whores 3'."

"Excellent stuff," Franklin said.

Jake knew there was more to this and waited for Franklin to continue.

"Well, Jake, seeing as you aren't busy, I've got another job for you. I've got a buddy of mine whose sound recordist has majorly let them down for their next production, 'Rites of the Fertility Goddess,' and they need someone quickly who knows what they're doing. You were the first name that came to mind, so I told them I'd send you over."

As usual, Franklin had clearly decided this was happening without actually waiting for Jake's consent. Jake was used to it at this point however and what was intriguing him more was the name of the film.

"'Rites of the Fertility Goddess'? Isn't it XXXTra Films making that one?"

"Sure is," Franklin grinned.

XXXTra had garnered something of a reputation for producing films that some would call divisive due to their reliance on special effects to 'enhance' their talent, a practice some called cheating but that others lapped up. Their films always featured actors with way larger than normal proportions, or at least one would assume they did but more often than not the actors in question were all perfectly normal outside of the film's production. Jake had even worked with a few of them and had been confused as to how their 'assets' were so much smaller than what he'd already seen before working with them.

"Their special effects over there are incredible," one actor had told him on a lunch break, "but they make you sign a contract forbidding you to talk about it, it's a really closely guarded secret."

Given that it was their unique selling point, Jake couldn't say he blamed them for their secrecy, but he had always wondered exactly how they managed it. The effects were good, great even. There were no visible seams and everything worked and reacted the way it was supposed to. Working with them gave him the chance to see it for himself up close, a chance he might not otherwise get.

"It's only a one day shoot," Franklin had continued explaining while Jake had been thinking about the special effects, "so you'll still have the rest of your week to get ready for the next one. Sound good?"

"Sounds great, Frank," Jake smiled. "I'll be there tomorrow morning!"

* * * * *

Jake made sure to arrive on set early, partially so he could make sure all of the sound equipment was set up to his standards, but also so he had time to meet and greet all of the other members of the team. He found it was a professional touch that made everyone more amiable and the experience a far more pleasant one. It also usually let him know if he was working with any stuck up primadonnas.

He approached the director first, a young, unkempt and beardy man who was currently in conversation with one of his camera operators.

"Excuse me, are you Edwin?" Jake asked.

"Two seconds Petey," Edwin told the operator. "Jake, right?"

"Pleased to meet you," Jake said as he stuck out his hand which Edwin shook in return.

"Great to have you on board Jake," Edwin said sincerely, as Jake also shook Petey's hand, "we were in a real bind for a moment there."

"No problem. I've set up the equipment so I'll be ready to go whenever you are."

"Thanks," Edwin said before turning back to Petey.

Jake turned to leave but was then stopped by Edwin.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You signed that paperwork we sent over yeah?"

Jake had been sent a contract via email that was exactly what he had heard about from the others. It was a contract swearing him to secrecy that was legally binding. He'd signed it and immediately sent it back.

"Yes, you guys should already have it," Jake replied politely.

"Perfect! See you on set in about 15 minutes?"

* * * * *

Edwin was clearly a man with a particular artistic vision. Jake had worked with a few directors who were obviously just there to collect a paycheck and get things done as quickly as possible. Sometimes you needed that in the industry, particularly when both the budget and time were tight. But Edwin wasn't one of those directors.

So far Jake had needed to record each scene at least a dozen times, the wiry director insisting each scene be played out with a number of different emotions and camera angles. Jake got the sense that much like himself, Edwin was a real lover of the film industry and he expected that the man had aspirations beyond pornography in his future.

The particular scene they were on had an intrepid adventurer, played by a man called Ricardo, discovering the eponymous book 'Rites of the Fertility Goddess' and like all good film protagonists was reading out the rites without a thought to the consequences. Edwin had made him read them with confidence, with fear, with intrigue and a number of other emotions and reactions. The actor was clearly a little disgruntled to begin with, likely never having been asked to 'act' this much in his life, but he soon got into the swing of things and was actually doing rather well all things considered.

Off to the side and waiting to enter for her scenes was the actor playing the goddess the adventurer was about to accidentally summon, entirely naked and with 'ancient symbols' painted onto parts of her body by the makeup team. Her name was Leona and she had a striking face that certainly had a regal flair to it but if Jake was being honest, her body didn't exactly scream 'fertility goddess', at least not to him. She was certainly a stunning young woman, but her breasts were comparatively small as were her hips, ass, thighs and all of the other assets he'd seen be so exaggerated in the things he'd seen online. He guessed they hadn't added the prosthetics or whatever they would normally use to her yet so brushed the thought off for now.

"Ok, cut!" Edwin yelled. "Let's set up for the next scene everyone, places please!"

Jake followed Petey closely as he moved into a new position, using the camera operator as his main indicator of where he needed to be. They set up in front of the altar that the goddess was going to appear on, and Jake watched as Leona stepped up onto the altar to await instructions.

Something Jake had realised soon after starting in the industry was that it was surprising how quickly someone could become accustomed to this sort of thing, so much so that despite the frankly gorgeous naked woman standing before him, he didn't feel turned on at all. He supposed it was just as well and accepted it as being part of his professional mindset.

"Ok, everyone ready? Quiet on set please!" said Edwin.

Leona quickly took a few deep breaths and stretched and shook herself down a little to limber up.

"Ok, Leona, I need regality, dominance and just pure sex. Action!"

It was like watching a switch being flipped as all of a sudden she seemed to inhabit the character. She struck a strong but provocative pose and her face went from neutral to powerful in a second. It was quite impressive.

"It has been aeons since any mortal has dared summon me!" she boomed.

Off camera, Ricardo delivered his lines.

"Who are you?"

"You summon me and yet do not know who I am? Foolish mortal! I am Ceres, Goddess of Fertility!"

Leona really was giving it her all, much to the delight of Edwin it seemed who Jake noticed normally would have yelled 'cut!' by now and asked her to do it again but was watching her intently instead.

"I demand an offering mortal!" she bellowed.

"Blood?" Ricardo asked.

"No you idiot," Leona said, dropping the regal façade for a moment and looking comically annoyed, "I'm a sex god. I want cum!"

"Oh right. Woah!"

Jake later learned that at that point Ricardo's clothes would magically disappear between shots.

"Huh, I was expecting much more after over a thousand years..." Leona said, apparently commenting on Ricardo's cock size. "No matter," she said, returning to the grandiose boom, "I shall make you fit to worship me!"

From here Ricardo's cock was supposed to suddenly balloon in size. Jake guessed they'd film that bit later once the prosthetic was in place.

"Woah!!" Ricardo said dramatically.

"Now come to me and worship!" Leona boomed.

"You don't look much like a fertility goddess..." Ricardo said.

"What would a mortal know of such things?!" she boomed back.

"The drawings of you show you to have far larger breasts, big hips and a huge ass," Ricardo said, somehow keeping a straight face.

It seemed the film was following the same logic as Jake had about Leona's appearance.

"Oh, so you feel my form is not befitting of my title as Goddess of Fertility? Maybe this will change your mind..."

"Cut!" Edwin yelled. "Perfect, just perfect Leona! I loved the intensity, really believed you were a goddess. Now let's do it again with focus on Ricardo please!"

They set back up for Ricardo's shots and repeated the scene up to where the goddess granted him a larger cock. Edwin asked Ricardo to try it a few different ways as before which seemed to be an indication of where he thought Ricardo's ability was compared to Leona. As he started the scene again for the fifth time, Jake suddenly noticed a crew member he'd not seen yet. She was standing off to the side of the set looking a little awkward. She had auburn hair, a pretty face and was wearing a t-shirt, jeans and, bizarrely Jake thought, a pair of black leather gloves. Edwin yelled 'cut!' again before Jake could give it any more thought.

"Ok, we need the establishing shot of Ricardo please and then we'll get Charley in here."

Jake saw the girl look towards the director and nod meekly. He guessed she must be Charley and that she must have been part of the special effects team. That may have explained the gloves if she was handling delicate prosthetics or something, but Jake also noticed that she didn't seem to have any equipment with her.

"Jake, you coming?" Petey told him, breaking him from his stare.

"Sure, sorry," Jake quickly replied, getting into position.

Ricardo had stripped down ready for the scene. His physique was fairly typical for a porn actor, not too bulky or ripped so as not to make any male viewers insecure but enough outside of the normal male physique to make him desirable to most women. His cock was about the average size Jake was used to seeing at this point, ever so slightly bigger than average but not by much. He supposed it didn't matter for this particular shoot anyway.

"Ok, we're gonna zoom in on Ricardo's face, hold there, Charley will come in and do what she does, and then we're gonna zoom back out. We're doing this as a single take people, I need complete quiet and everyone to be where they're supposed to be, ok?" Edwin said.

Everyone nodded in quiet agreement as Charley came to stand next to Jake, just off camera and close enough to do whatever she was going to do swiftly. He also noticed she was removing her gloves.

"Ok now Ricardo, I need full facials on this ok? Emote, live what's happening to you and use it," Edwin said encouragingly to him. "Alright, action!"

Jake watched Petey use the zoom function on the camera and then give a silent thumbs up to Charley who moved forward. She got on her knees and took Ricardo's cock in her hands, starting to rub and stroke it to hardness. It dawned on Jake that she was likely a fluffer and it must have meant the real effects were added in post production. As he watched her jerking Ricardo off, he had to admit he was impressed at how big the guy was getting. He was definitely a grower rather than a shower, and by the time Charley was finished, he must have been close to a foot long and pretty thick to boot. His acting seemed to have improved too as he was really selling his cock's sudden increase in size. Charley silently moved back off camera and Jake watched her put her gloves back on.

They finished the shot and after Edwin yelled 'cut!' Jake turned to Charley and offered his hand.

"Great work Charley. I'm Jake by the way."

She seemed very hesitant to take his hand but eventually did so, quickly shaking it before drawing away.

"Thanks," she said quietly.

"Ok, we need the rest of the scene now please, if we're all ready... action!" Edwin shouted.

They filmed the remainder of the scene up to where the goddess had her own transformation, with Ricardo's cock standing proudly to attention throughout. Once they were finished with him, they were ushered by Edwin to get into position for the goddess's part in the scene. As before, he instructed Petey to zoom in and then back out. Strangely though, he also said Charley would do her work in between the zooms as she had done with Ricardo. Jake once again checked to see whether Charley had any prosthetics with her, but again she was just standing there removing her gloves. What on earth was all this about?

"Ok Leona, now because you're a goddess you are used to this, so your reaction should be satisfaction and maybe a little pleasure, alright?" Edwin asked her.

"Satisfaction and pleasure, got it," Leona said.

"Great! Ok everyone, quiet on set, and... action!"

Jake watched Petey repeat the same action on his camera as before but quickly diverted his attention to Charley to see what on earth she was going to do. She walked swiftly forward and started caressing Leona's breasts, which she reacted appropriately to. Wondering how they would alter this in post, Jake suddenly had to do a double take. He could have sworn for a second that Leona's breasts suddenly looked bigger somehow. In fact, not only did they look bigger, but they were getting bigger. His jaw dropped as he watched her breasts balloon outwards beneath Charley's hands until each was bigger than Leona's head.

Jake couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was either the most incredible special effect he'd ever seen, or Leona's body was actually changing. He couldn't figure out an answer for either and it looked like Charley wasn't finished. She was now caressing Leona's hips, ass and thighs and just like her breasts, they all began to fill out. It didn't stop until Leona was every bit the voluptuous and impossibly figured woman a fertility goddess should apparently look like.

Petey completed the camera shot and Edwin yelled 'cut!'. It took Jake a second to end his recording as he quickly came out of his stupor. Charley once again stood near him putting her gloves back on and he couldn't help but stare at her.

"Ok people," Edwin said, "let's get into position for the sex scene please, remember we are on a time limit so this needs to be perfect!"

As everyone bustled around, Jake got into position and then turned back to Charley.

"That was incredible," he said in a hushed tone. "How did you do that?"

"What?" she asked, looking confused.

"That thing you just did, where you changed her figure."

"Oh it's... just a thing I can do," she said, looking a little embarrassed.

Before Jake could ask any more questions, Edwin yelled 'action' and they returned to the scene.

* * * * *

The shoot had broken for lunch after close to an hour of filming impossibly proportioned sex between its two leads. Jake had barely paid enough attention to enjoy any of it as his mind had instead been trying to figure out how what he had seen Charley do could be something someone 'just does'. He was even still trying to understand what it was she had done. She'd touched each of the actors and they'd grown where she touched them... somehow.

The food truck that had been hired for the shoot offered baked potatoes and salads, and after picking up a very pale green and leafy salad box, Jake went to try and find somewhere to sit. He noticed Charley sat by herself in a corner of the studio and walked over to where she was.

"Hi Charley!" he said, pleasantly.

"Oh... er, hi..." she said, awkwardly searching for his name.

"Jake," he confirmed for her jovially.

"Jake," she said with an awkward smile.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Err, sure I guess," she said, looking down at her salad.

Jake grabbed a chair and set himself up near Charley, although not so close as to make her uncomfortable. He ate a few spoonfuls of his salad before continuing.

"This is my first shoot for XXXTra, I'm guessing it's not yours though?" Jake said, making small talk but hoping to find out a little more about Charley at the same time.

"No, I've been working with them for a couple of years," she said, continuing to eat her own lunch.

Jake took another few bites of his admittedly quite lacklustre salad before carrying on.

"So I take it then that you've done the special effects on all of their films in that time?"

"Yeah," she said quietly.

She was giving him enough to be polite but Jake could tell she was slowly growing more uncomfortable. He debated whether to continue as he ate more of his lunch but his curiosity got the better of him.

"Earlier you said that what you do to them is just a 'thing' you can do? I'm sorry to ask but I kind of have to, how does it work?"

Charley sighed a little before answering.

"Any time I touch someone's bare skin with my bare hands, they start to grow wherever I touched them. It's not a trick, there's not a knack to it and it can't be taught."

"I mean I didn't think it was something you could learn, otherwise everyone would be doing it," Jake replied warmly. "So have you always been able to do this?"

"No, it didn't develop until I reached my early 20s. After I was done freaking out I got a job here. That's all there is to say about it really..."