The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I..." I watched Susan's face as every last shred of hope drained out of her like water from an overturned basin. "I DON'T KNOW! I have no idea what to do! I'm stuck! I'm fucking stuck! I can't get my tongue off it!"

With that last sentence, her desperation was fully apparent in her voice. Tear were starting to roll down her cheeks. Slowly, she started to sob. In a few seconds, she was crying like a child. I drank it up! This was so beautiful, so perfect! It was all I could do to not burst out in laughter, it was such a comical sight: Susan sobbing pathetically while stuck in such a silly and humiliating position!

As I watched her, mesmerized by Susan's sense of hopelessness, I began to enjoy this in other ways as well. It was so exciting! My vagina had been wet for a few minutes, but by now I was starting to feel that warm tingle as my feminine parts begged for attention. I was getting aroused by this! I couldn't help but notice her breasts as they heaved up and down with her labored breathing, barely contained in the thin fabric of her summer gown. Those breasts had enticed me since Susan had grown them, and now here they were trapped right in front of me, defenseless.

I almost considered leaving her here like this... almost. But my state of arousal got the better of me. I had her in my trap! And one rarely ever sets a trap without intentions of what to do with whatever falls into it. She was a fly caught in my web. After years of putting up with her torment, hoping to one day get the better of her, I had finally done it! She was mine! I knew I couldn't risk using my powers on her again, so anything I wanted to do to her, I would have to do now.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her in a warm embrace. "There, there, Susan. Don't worry. Remember, there's no danger here; you're just stuck. You're fine, and you will continue to be fine. We'll get you free eventually. Somehow. Do you need a rest for a little bit?"

"Yeah, I think so." She seemed to be calming down now.

Something inside my mind urged me not to do what I wanted to do. Maybe it was my conscience telling me it was wrong to take advantage of a woman like this, even one as wretched as her. Maybe it was reason warning me that I was stepping into dangerous territory, about to commit acts I could later come to regret, should they ever be discovered. But I was too excited, and I pushed both caution and conscience aside.

I began to move my hands around on her, caressing her body. I ran my hands up and down her sides, feeling the sensuous curve of her waist. She didn't seem to object so far, so I got more daring. I let my hands drift upward and cup the lower swells of her breasts. She let out a faint gasp. I felt her tense up a little, but she made no further protest. I let my fingers close around her breasts and felt the soft flesh, working them like dough. It was amazing! After coveting her body for so long, she was finally all mine!

My fingers drifted up to the front of her breasts. My fingers probed around, trying to feel where her nipples were underneath her clothing. The fabric was too thick to feel much of anything. That was fine. She didn't need it. I brought my hands to her back and began to undo the laces of her summer gown.

"What are you doing?" she asked. It was the only protest she offered.

"You have the most amazing set of breasts I've ever seen!" I complimented her as I slid the top of the gown down her shoulders. "I just want to get a better look at them." I slid her garment the rest of the way down her arms. She froze, offering no resistance. I left the upper part of her gown hanging from her wide hips, leaving her completely bare above the waist.

I looked at her now bare back, looking so tempting. I could see the sides of her breasts jutting out from the other side of her figure. Her skin looked so soft and sensuous. I put my hands back on her bare torso, feeling her warm flesh. She felt nice! I had never touched a woman this way before. I liked it! She had a nice layer of fat under that skin of hers. She wasn't overweight by any stretch of the imagination, but it gave her flesh a wonderful feeling to it. I massaged her flesh and squeezed it between my fingers.

Finally, I let my hands drift up her sides and around to her front, until my hands felt the lower swell of her breasts, this time feeling nothing but bare skin. My heart, which had already been beating quickly, suddenly sped up even more as they finally found those objects of my temptation. Her breast flesh was heavy and soft, and yielded to my touch. Massaging that flesh gently, my hands slowly worked their way up the front of her breasts until my fingertips finally found her nipples. Her nipples were about the size of peas, not much larger than a man's nipples, but the areola around each nipple was wide and puffy. I could feel where her areolas started, because the flesh suddenly felt even softer and began to raise up from the surface of her breasts, like soft, fleshy domes. No wonder I couldn't feel her nipples underneath her gown. Her nipple flesh was so soft! It felt like warm dough as I kneaded them between my fingers.

I played with those nipples and areolas for a minute or two, rolling the soft flesh between my fingers, playing with it, exploring everything about their consistency. And when I gave those nipples a pull, I was surprised at how stretchy they were! I could stretch her nipples out a good two inches before I even felt any resistance, and another couple of inches after that before I felt that any more would hurt her.

"Morgana... I don't see how this is going to get me free."

Suddenly, an idea occurred to me: a wicked, naughty, perverted idea. "No, it won't. In fact, I wonder..." With that, I pulled her nipples out even farther, bringing them closer to the lamppost. "What do you think will happen if your nipples touch the lamppost? Will your nipples get stuck to it, too?"

"No! No, Morgana! Don't!" Susan shouted, finally offering some protest, however she made no move to stop me. She whimpered in dismay as I slowly stretched her nipples toward the metal.

When her nipples touched the pole, I held them there for a second as I reached out to the Oculus. But I hesitated. I had only barely managed to convince her that her tongue sticking was not my doing. If I pushed my luck, she might lose what doubt she had that I was using magic on her. Reluctantly, I let go of her nipples without enchanting them, and they snapped back to her chest. Her breasts jiggled for a second before coming to rest.

"Relax!" I teased her. "Your nipples are just skin, so it's no different than touching it with any other part of your body. God, you were so terrified!"

"Please don't do that again!"

"I was just having some fun. Like you used to do with me. There's not harm in it, right, Susan?"

Susan didn't respond, so I gave her breasts another quick caress and then sat down on the parapet so I could get a look at her bare breasts from the side. They were beautiful. So alluring! Susan grabbed the front of her gown and began to lift it back up, but I gently guided her hands away from her garment and back to her side. She complied. Now, from the side, I reached one hand up and played with the breast nearest me. Susan only stood there transfixed, seemingly at a loss for what to say or do. She passively endured whatever I did to her. Maybe she was convinced she would wake up any second.

Seeing as she was offering no objections, I moved in a little closer to gaze at her bare nipples as Matthew would do to my vagina. The areolas were so pink, and puffy. Whereas mine were somewhat wrinkly and had several bumps around the nipple, hers were perfectly smooth. They were so alluring I just had to taste them. I cupped her breast in my hand and brought it to my mouth. I kissed the nipple twice before sucking it into my mouth. I was able to pull that amazingly stretchy nipple all the way into my mouth. I was able to fill my mouth up with her soft, sensuous nipple flesh. I rolled it around with my tongue and nibbled on it. Still sucking, I pulled my head away from her chest, stretching out her breast until the nipple was pulled from my hungry mouth with a wet slurp.

"Well, Susan," I said after a few minutes of having my way with her half-naked body, "I'm at a loss. I can't think of any way to get your tongue unstuck. I'm sorry. I wish I could help you, but it seems like there's nothing that can be done. I guess you're just going to be stuck there for a while."

Susan's only response was a feeble grunt.

"And since there's nothing I can do to help you, I don't see why I should stay around. I have some more things I needed to do back in town, if you don't mind."

"Can you at least get some help?" she asked, pulling her gown back up. She struggled to put her arms through the sleeves, but found it rather awkward in her state, and settled for simply holding the front of her gown over her chest.

"You'll be fine. But as to our deal, you've certainly fulfilled your part! Gaius is all yours!"

I thought about just leaving her there for good, curious to see who would find her first and what they would end up doing. But of course, I had to let her go eventually. Also, if I freed her before anyone discovered her like this, she would most likely keep this little adventure of ours a secret. I connected with the Oculus and commanded it to modify the enchantments on Susan. I told it to slowly weaken the bonds I had created over time. In five minutes, the bonds would be weak enough that a good, hard yank would get her free, unharmed. In fifteen minutes, the enchantments would be fully gone and her tongue would slide free on its own. How long would it take her to get free?

I turned and walked away. She screamed a few things after me, but I didn't look around. She would be fine.

A thought occurred to me, briefly. What I had just done to Susan was exactly the sort of thing Verus wanted me to use his gift for. I no longer trusted Verus' intentions, so I was uneasy about inadvertently having given him what he wanted. This one time wouldn't matter. Susan had clearly deserved it, I told myself. That would have to be the last prank I did.

...

After leaving her, I was still very horny from watching Susan struggle helplessly. In the back of my mind I felt guilty for forcing myself on Susan, clearly against her wishes. I knew it had been wrong, but my mind did all kinds of things to justify it. She never actually told me to stop, for one. Also, after how she had treated me, maybe she deserved that, too, in addition to what I had done to her tongue.

As I continued on my way back to town, I only got hornier. I couldn't stop thinking about her breasts, imagining what they might have looked like stretched out and stuck to the pole by the nipples. The horrified look on her face, her futile struggles to pull them free! I knew it would have been a bad idea to do it, but I couldn't remember ever feeling more tempted for anything in my life! I had half a mind to turn right around and do it before she had pulled herself free, and never mind the danger of revealing my magical abilities. The other half of my mind thought of ways I might be able to do that to her at a later time. None of these ways were very sure to work at all, but dammit, I was so horny I couldn't stop thinking about it!

I was wondering why this strange thing excited me so much. My best guess was that Susan's trick where she had gotten me stuck had inadvertently done something to my mind. Was it the fact that I had lost my virginity shortly after being freed? Maybe my mind had somehow connected those two events. But that didn't seem to be the entire story. There was something about the initial shock and horror when I first found myself stuck that oddly appealed to me, followed by the confusion of what was going on, the humiliation, and the futile struggling to get free while others had their way with me. It was so horrific it was burned into my memory, and somehow my mind had processed it in a way that made some part of that memory positive. Would that have happened without Joseph taking my virginity immediately after, another significant moment burned into my memory? It was hard to say.

Either way, I had found my thoughts dwelling on that moment many a time, either recalling the events as they had happened or making an alternate fantasy version. I liked thinking about that night, and not just the part about being rescued and subsequently ravished. Well, if the events of that night had planted that strange seen in my head, finally getting even with Susan had brought it into full bloom.

I got back home to find I had the place all to myself. I ran upstairs to my room, set the bolt on my door, and threw my clothes off. I conjured up my mirror and looked at myself. My breasts were almost to the point I wanted to grow them too, so I didn't have to do much to put on my ideal form. I played with my nipples, thinking about Susan's, imagining them getting stuck fast to that lamppost. I thought about trying to make my breasts like Susan's, not just in size, but in consistency. That would have been some delicate work, and I was far too horny to bother with that right now. Also, Susan's breasts were hers. I felt like making my breasts identical to hers and exploring them that way would be cheating, somehow. It wouldn't have been the same.

But I could play with my own. I connected to the Oculus and gave it a very simple command. It was the same thing I had done to Susan's tongue, except I told it to delay until my nipples came in contact with a solid object. I looked at myself in the mirror. There was no visible change to my nipples, no way to tell just by looking that they would get stuck fast to the next thing they touched. I was trembling as a hot wave of nervousness and excitement came over my body! I couldn't believe I was doing this!

My pussy was throbbing now! But there was just one more final touch: a fantasy to play in my head. I imagined Susan standing next to me in that summer gown of hers, her huge breasts nearly bursting out of that fabric, which was threatening to rip any second.

'Hey, Morgana, see that wall over there?' I imagined her whispering into my ear. I silently mouthed the words as I played them in my head.

"What, the wall of my bedroom? What are you talking about?" I responded, speaking slightly louder.

'You should try touching your nipples to it. It feels weird,' my fantasy Susan dared me.

"What in Heaven and Hell are you talking about, Susan? And why were you touching your nipples to the wall of my bedroom?"

'Heh heh... well, I like to play around with them like that sometimes. But do it! There's a really weird sensation, and it only worked on my nipples. Try it and tell me if you feel it, too.'

"Um, okay. I'll do it, but I think you're pulling my leg."

I imagined Susan watching me with a devilish grin as I walked up to the wall and touched it. I felt it with my fingers, noting nothing out of the ordinary. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned in. Palms against the wall, I eased myself toward the wall of my bedroom until just my nipples touched it.

"No, I don't feel anything unusu-WHOA!" As I tried to turn back toward Susan, I felt a tug on my nipples strong enough to hold me back against the wall.

"What... what... WHAT IN THE WORLD?" I screamed as I tried to pull away from the wall. My spell had worked like a charm, and my nipples seemed to be solidly stuck to it. I turned to look over my shoulder, and imagined Susan poorly covering up her smirk with one hand, snickering.

"Oh my God, Susan, I... I think I'm stuck!"

'How ever so, dear Morgana?'

"I don't know... this is so weird, but... my nipples got stuck to the wall, somehow! I can't get them to come off!"

'Uh-oh. Poor Morgana got her big, pretty nipples stuck to a wall. Don't you hate it when that happens?'

"Stop making fun of me! I'm serious! I'm really stuck!" I kept pulling and tugging. It felt amazing! I had always loved playing with my nipples. I would pull on them with my fingers as hard as I could bear, until I had reached that perfect balance between pleasure and pain. But with my nipples magicked to the wall like this, I could tug as hard as I wanted just by leaning back. Every movement I made, even breathing, tugged on and stimulated my nipples. And then there was the feeling of being hopelessly trapped, which excited me for reasons I didn't fully understand. My solid, immovable wall had my nipples in a death grip and wouldn't let them go! I had no idea why I hadn't thought of doing this to myself earlier. It was amazing!

'Stupid Morgana! I can't believe you did that: went and got your nipples stuck to a wall! Stupid Morgana with her stupid nipples stuck to a wall!'

"Please! What's happening to me? Why won't they come off?"

'The hell if I know,' she said with a lying smirk. 'I'm sure you can pull your nipples unstuck if you struggle enough.'

And so, I struggled, carefully at first because I had no idea how hard of a pull would exceed my pain tolerance. I put my hands against the wall to either side of my breasts and pushed off, gradually getting stronger. I could see my nipples being stretched out from my tits. I clenched my teeth as I endured more and more pain. I groaned loudly as I pulled harder. It hurt, but it was also ecstasy! Feeling so stuck and so hopeless, so humiliated! I gave it a good effort. I really tried to see if I could pull my nipples free of my own enchantment. I couldn't. I pulled the pain was as much as I could bear, and I felt if I pulled any harder, I'd rip the skin off the tips of my nipples.

I stopped pulling and allowed myself back toward the wall. My breasts were throbbing! I grimaced with real pain that was just on the edge of what I could bear. I imagined Susan now pointing and laughing loudly at me. 'Look at you! Stuck to a wall by your fucking nipples! This is too good!'

Actually, maybe the pain was a little more than I could easily bear. I was clenching my teeth even though I wasn't pulling anymore. I allowed myself to tap into the Oculus. I fixed whatever damage I could find, and also strengthened my flesh so I could pull a little harder. Immediately the pain subsided, and I relaxed my jaw and exhaled in relief. The next time I pulled back I could pull a lot harder without pain. Now, instead of just gradually pulling back, I could be more forceful. I thrashed around a little, twisted from side to side, and jerked myself backwards while my breasts stretched and swung around as I struggled. But my tits and nipples stayed stuck fast!

I imagined Susan throwing the door to my room open wide. 'Hey everyone, come look at what Morgana's gotten herself into!'

Then I imagined all of the same people who had been present that cold winter night, as they poured into my room. 'Oh my god, I think her nipples are stuck to the wall!' one shouted. 'Ha ha! Look at her struggle,' said another. 'What in the world? How can that even happen?' gasped a third. Their reactions were a mix of shock at seeing such a horrifyingly impossible thing happening and mockery at seeing it happen to that poor, stupid girl, Morgana. 'What was she doing taking off her clothes and touching her bare nipples to the wall in the first place, the pervert? She deserves this!'

They began to laugh and jeer! I imagined them throwing things at me, hitting me, continuing to laugh at me and mock me, or at least those who weren't too shocked to even look. I kept struggling, pulling so hard I felt pain even through my enchantments.

I paused to take one last look at myself through the Oculus to make sure everything was holding together. It seemed to be, but I had an idea. I lengthened my milk ducts to allow my nipples to extend farther from my breasts. When I pulled again, I was impressed at how far my nipples could stretch now! They still weren't as stretchy as Susan's were, but I liked the change! It was so erotic to see them stretching a few inches past my breasts as I futilely tried to pull them off the wall! I pulled and twisted every which way, enjoying my slightly increased freedom of movement.