The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 09

Story Info
Adrielle and Morgana enjoy hours of make-up sex.
19.6k words
4.84
6.2k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 03/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time, Morgana was silent. She had just told Adrielle her worst secrets: all of her sins, all of her guilt, all the tragedy that had come as a direct result of her actions. For six-hundred years she had been trying to run from these memories, and she had just relived them in all their horrid detail. It had reopened old wounds and taken her to her emotional limits.

Yet at the same time, Morgana seemed at peace, even renewed. Adrielle didn't know what to say, so she just embraced her. She curled up against her back and rubbed her shoulders. Morgana had been speaking for a long time, and it was well into the night. In time, Adrielle fell asleep.

Adrielle was awoken by a caress along the back of her head. She opened her eyes to see Morgana sitting upright at the edge of the bed, staring lovingly at her. Morning sunlight poured through the window. Adrielle was still groggy, but she slowly sat up and kissed Morgana good morning.

"Thank you again for listening to me," Morgana said after a brief silence. "And for not judging me too harshly. I feel... better. Do you have any questions? I think I need to be done with secrets. Having them has never done anything good for me. I'll tell you anything."

Adrielle could have asked quite a few things, but she thought Morgana's story was complete enough for now. Morgana had said what she needed to, so why interrogate her for details?

"No, that's fine. I believe you. You've explained so much. Although, I have to ask..." she said, starting to grin a little with that last.

"What?" Morgana asked, returning the grin.

"You got your 'sticking people to walls' kink because Susan tricked you into licking a lamppost six-hundred years ago?"

Morgana turned beet red and looked away with an embarrassed grin. "I think I was far too honest with you about that. You didn't need to know that part. I just... I was talking... getting things off my chest, and..."

"Getting things 'off your chest?' Curious choice of words, there, love!"

Morgana's embarrassment grew so great she seemed to lose control of herself. She leaned over and buried her face in her knees as if she could sink in between them and disappear. Her hands grasped the hair on the back of her head as she rocked back and forth, seemingly laughing. Adrielle had never seen Morgana embarrassed about anything. She had barely even imagined it was possible. Maybe the hard shell around her had cracked at long last!

"I'm teasing! Don't worry about it!" Morgana raised her head slightly and dared an askance look at her. "I don't care if you're into weird things! I already know you are, and I still love you, don't I? I'm actually flattered that you trusted me enough to tell me about where it came from, and the stuff you fantasize about! It takes a LOT of trust to tell somebody secrets like that."

Morgana slowly started to sit back up. "Well, the truth is I don't really know where it came from. What Susan did to me has always been my best guess. But maybe it was always there, and that experience just awakened it. I'm a strange one, I'm well aware of that."

"It's also okay to be strange," Adrielle said, trying to comfort her. "In fact, I like you for it! Hell, I used to feel just as ashamed of the fact that I desired women as well as men. You showed me there's nothing wrong with that. You made me comfortable with who I really am, and I can't even describe how free that made me feel! Well, maybe you deserve somebody to do the same for you. So what if you get turned on by sticking people to things? If it's fun for you, then it's fun! I've heard of far worse perversions than that."

Morgana looked away embarrassedly again when she said that, but Adrielle continued.

"But here's another thing I'm curious about. You've already done that to me twice! Once to a wall, and later to yourself. You were so... in charge when you did it then. Why are you suddenly embarrassed about it?"

"I don't know..." she mused. She was silent in thought.

"Maybe," Adrielle posited, "this time is different because you care more about how I think about you. And that's a good thing!"

"That's true. I do hope you like me. Before, I... I didn't think there was any chance of your liking me for who I was. Maybe that's why I didn't bother."

"Well I do like you, Morgana. In fact, I love you! I love you even for your faults, and I definitely love you for your quirks! Not despite them. For them."

Morgana smiled at her. Her spirits had clearly been lifted.

"So what do you say, love?" Adrielle offered as she stood up from the bed and gestured toward her exposed skin. Do you want to have some fun with your kink? I'll let you. You can make me get stuck to anything you want! By any part of me! And I promise I'll put up a very good struggle!"

"Maybe I do. But then again, you've already indulged me so much. I think it's my turn to do something for you. I admitted my kink to you. Come on, you have to have a kink of your own. You've been here long enough to know that making love to another woman doesn't count as a kink. In fact, that's quite tame, I'd say! Is there anything else you might desire, but haven't had the courage to tell me yet? Or maybe haven't even admitted to yourself that you want? Anything you can think of, sweet Adrielle! All my magic at your disposal!"

"Well..." Now it was Adrielle's turn to blush. "I might have something. There's another thing I used to be ashamed of that you helped me learn to be proud of!"

"And what is that?" Morgana asked, though her tone of voice suggested that she already had a good guess.

"My... nipples, and how big they are! Did you know that Susan asked me if you magicked my nipples that way? She could barely believe that this is how they look naturally. I used to be self-conscious about them, but I love having big nipples now! So, I was wondering if you could... you know... make them even bigger. Like the last time you made my breasts huge, but this time only my nipples. Then my larger-than-life nipples can be the perfect complement to your larger-than-life slit!"

"Of course! How much larger would you like them?"

"Hmm... How much big can you make them?"

"Well, there's really no limit to how big I can make them. Though I suppose the practical limit would be when they are so massive that your heart can't supply blood to all the flesh... I'm ruining the mood, aren't I?"

"Ha, yeah, maybe a little. That's okay, that sounds a lot bigger than I would want them anyway. Can we start with, maybe, as big as you made them last time?"

"Sure," Morgana agreed with an excited grin! "Just hold still for a moment."

Morgana's eyes seemed to lose focus on the world for a moment, and Adrielle immediately felt a strange sensation in her breasts, a tingle, as if her flesh was moving on its own accord. It wasn't the first time this had happened to her, but this wasn't something she thought she could ever get used to. She saw her nipples extending outward, slowly lengthening, like pointing fingers. Then they widened, gaining girth. Her areolas widened as well, spreading and overtaking the paler surrounding flesh on the front of her breasts. She waited. Though her nipples had seemed to stop growing for now, she could still feel strange, barely perceptible movements in her flesh.

"More! Longer!" Adrielle begged, and Morgana complied. Her nipples extended further, until they were well over an inch long! They thickened until they were bigger around than her thumbs! Adrielle stared down at herself, slack-jawed! She dared to bring her hands up towards those monstrosities, hesitated, and finally decided to commit. As soon as she touched them, she gasped! They were so sensitive!

"Do you like them? I made them more sensitive for you... and a few other improvements you might discover soon."

"These are incredible! Wow!" she answered, ecstatically, as she continued to play with them.

She palpated them, feeling their impressive girth, utterly infatuated! She gave then a tug, and her jaw nearly hit the floor when she found out how stretchy they were. They were as elastic as rubber, and she was able to pull them several inches out from her chest with ease! And tugging on them felt amazing! And when she released, they snapped back into place without a second thought, as her breasts returned to their perfectly round, perky shape. Once she could will herself to pry her fingers away from them, she ran over to Morgana's full-length mirror and had a good look at herself.

"Oh, wow! WOW!" she repeated with a laugh, at a loss to better express how impressed she was! Those nipples jutted out from her chest like spikes! She looked at herself from several angles. Her nipples almost looked silly, yet at the same time, wholly impressive and amazing! She shook her breasts in the mirror and watched them jiggle as they always did. This time, however, her nipples wiggled back and forth from their sheer weight, despite how erect they were. What would it be like to walk around the castle like this? Should this be her new look?

She experimented with them a little more. She bounced up and down on her heels a few times, watching her nipples bob up and down along with her breasts. She grabbed her breasts from underneath and shook them around. She was able to twirl her nipples around in circles. She heard Morgana snicker.

"Having fun?"

"Yes!" she replied, no doubt grinning like an idiot!

"Well, whenever you're finished, maybe you'd like to bring those nipples over here so we can both play with them."

"Oops, am I not sharing?"

"Take your time. Simply watching you is entertainment enough."

Adrielle played for another few seconds, then turned to Morgana. "You said there was another surprise or two waiting for me? Maybe it's time you showed me what else these things can do."

"Yes! Let me see those. I'll show you the surprise in a bit. But first, let me admire my work, now that I know you are happy with them."

Adrielle presented her chest, and Morgana grabbed each of her nipples. She played with them for a minute, just as Adrielle had, and then tightened her grip. They were so large it was easy to get a firm grip. She started to pull, stretching Adrielle's breasts and nipples.

"Have you ever played tug-o-war when you were a child?"

"Never like this!"

Adrielle leaned back, and found Morgana's grip was incredibly strong! She tried to pull back, but she couldn't pull her nipples from Morgana's grasp. Her breasts and nipples stretched out a jaw-dropping distance! And the harder they were pulled, the better it felt! Soon Adrielle was gasping and sighing with wonderful, indescribable sensations!

"Is that the surprise? How stretchy they are?"

"One of them, but not the big one."

"Ooo, I can't wait!"

"In time."

They pulled harder and harder, stretching Adrielle's breasts farther and farther, until Adrielle was pulling back with all of her strength. Morgana pulled harder, and Adrielle felt herself pulled forward by an inch or two. Then Morgana jerked. Adrielle shrieked, and stumbled forward before regaining her footing. Then Morgana jerked to the side, then the other. Adrielle yanked back, almost like two dogs fighting over a toy. The two lovers giggled and laughed the whole while.

Then, a sly grin came over Morgana's face. Gradually, she started pulling Adrielle's nipples upward. She watched, impressed, as her breasts and giant nipples were stretched upward right in front of her face. Her nipples stretched almost up to eye-level! But Morgana kept pulling, and Adrielle felt her heels lifted off the floor. She scrambled for footing, and was forced to stand on her toes. In a few seconds, she was having to struggle to keep her toes in the ground, and soon she couldn't feel it at all! Adrielle was being lifted up by her nipples! Morgana was incredibly strong!

Her feet instinctively kicked around, trying to find purchase anywhere they could, but they found nothing but air. She was perfectly suspended now. She gasped, realizing she had been holding her breath. Every slight movement, even her breathing tugged harshly on her nipples. She was gasping and panting frantically, but loving it all the same!

"Are you doing well?" Morgana asked her.

"Yes! This... is... incr... incred... ible..." she barely managed to stammer.

Suddenly, that grin appeared on Morgana's face again. Adrielle had barely a moment to wonder what devilishness she was about to try next, when Morgana started bouncing her up and down. The sensations were like nothing Adrielle had ever felt in her life! Such extreme tugging and stretching, yet without one bit of injury to her flesh! There wasn't pain, exactly, but the sensations, the pleasure, were so extreme it was hard to tell the difference. Adrielle gritted her teeth, groaning, almost shrieking with every yank. Soon, the urge to grab onto something became too powerful for her to control anymore. Almost involuntarily, her hands shot up and grabbed Morgana's wrists, hanging on for support.

"Have you had enough of that?" Morgana said lovingly, then gently lowered her back to the floor. When she finally released her iron grip on her nipples, her breasts fell back into place, yet again seemingly unphased by the abuse they had just endured. Her breasts throbbed with the remnants of those otherworldly sensations, and they felt soft and warm to the touch, but were otherwise undamaged. She clenched herself as she caught her breath. That was when she noticed that the tips of her nipples seemed to be wet. That was new.

"Are you all right, dear?"

"Yes! Wow! That was incredible! But... I think that's enough for a little bit."

Yet in a few moments, her breasts seemed to be aching for more stimulation. They had loved that! They needed more! And she had an idea of something both of them might like. Once she had finally caught her breath, she gave one suggestive look at Morgana, but said nothing. Morgana smiled back, seeming to get the message that she was ready to play more.

But Adrielle turned away from Morgana with only a wink. Adrielle slowly walked toward the nearest wall. Pausing for only a moment, she stuck out her chest and thrust her breasts forward until the tips of her nipples touched the wall. She held them there only briefly, and then gently pulled back.

The moment she moved, she felt a tug. Good. Morgana had understood her unspoken intent perfectly. If experience was any guide, the tips of her nipples should now be stuck beyond hope! She pulled back harder, stretching her nipples out. So far, it felt incredibly good, so she pulled harder and harder, until her nipples were stretched to their full, impressive extent! The tips of her nipples could feel the powerful grip of Morgana's magic, binding them to the wall, and it felt good! She gave a few quick tugs, and found to no surprise at all that her nipples were good and stuck.

"Ahh... AHH!" she shouted in mock surprise! "My nipples! They're... stuck! Oh no! My nipples are STUCK TO THE WALL!"

Knowing it was nearly impossible to hurt herself, Adrielle eased herself back toward the wall, then yanked back sharply!

"Ehh!" she grunted as the tugged forcefully. She gave a few more tugs like that, moaning every time. "Ehh! ... Ehhh! ... EHHHH!!" Each yank sent a wave of wonderful pleasure through her nipples and breasts. She was loving these new enhancements!

Meanwhile, Morgana had wandered to her side and was watching intently. Adrielle seemed to be putting on a very good show!

"Oh my god, I can't pull them off! Ehh! Ehh! They're stuck so hard! Ehh! Stuck! So stuck! Ehh! Oh my god, my nipples are stuck FAST! Ehh! They're just STUCK! Stuck, stuck, STUCK!! So... fucking... STUUUUUCK!"

After a few minutes of tugging, her nipples were starting to feel extremely stimulated, more so than a few tugs would normally achieve. This was amazing! She moved her hands from the wall to herself. Her left hand massaged her left breast, while her right wandered downward.

"Hold on," Morgana commanded, suddenly. "Don't touch yourself just yet."

"What? Why?"

"I think you know," she said with a smile. "Just keep doing what you were doing."

She was so horny it was difficult to leave her vagina alone, but she willed herself to pull her hand away, and returned them to the wall. Adrielle did have an idea. The last time Morgana had enhanced her nipples like this, she had been able to reach climax through nipple stimulation alone. She went back to pulling on her breasts. This time, however, she wasn't putting on a struggle only for Morgana's benefit. She pulled softer and more rhythmically, whatever felt the most pleasurable for her. Her nipples were tingling with pleasure, and that pleasure seemed to shoot back through her milk ducts deep into her breasts.

She looked over at Morgana, and saw she was vigorously playing with herself now, halfway to climaxing by her expression. She was still enjoying the show. No fair, why was she allowed to touch herself?

Adrielle turned back to the wall to focus on her tugging. As her pleasure continued to grow, her pussy started to tingle as well. Her pelvic muscles clenched and unclenched, though there was nothing they were interacting with.

Soon, it was too difficult to keep her hands off herself. She at least managed to fight the urge to rub her pussy, and moved her hands to her breasts. She pinched her nipples with each hand and played with them as she tugged. She ran her clenched fingers up and down the length of her stretched out nipples, almost like how a man masturbates. She could feel something going in inside her breasts, something she hadn't felt before. It was like her breasts had come alive, but not in a way that at all unnatural. It felt wonderful!

Almost before she was ready, it was upon her. Her muscles convulsed wildly as her whole body came alight with pleasure. Her vagina contracted in a wonderful orgasm, though nothing had touched it at all! But best of all, her nipples felt almost as much pleasure as her vagina! She threw her head back and gasped in pleasure as ecstasy overtook her entire being. This went on for thirty, maybe forty-five seconds, and that was about all she could bear.

Once it was finally over, she gasped for air and recovered. She noticed the wall underneath where her nipples were stuck was wet. There was a liquid dripping down it. That was when she noticed Morgana's gasps. She was climaxing as well. She had put on a very good show, it seemed. Once Morgana was done, she spoke to Adrielle.

"What did you think, love? Was that good?"

"Another nipple orgasm, even better than the last one! I'm really starting to like these magical body modifications!

"I'm glad to hear you liked it! I've heard some women can have nipple orgasms naturally. I never could on my own, but I suppose that's what magic is for. By the way, here's the last surprise I left for you. Let me know what you think!"

With that, Adrielle's nipples unstuck themselves from the wall, and her breasts snapped back to their natural shape. As soon as her nipples came loose, and her milk holes were uncovered, she felt something leaking out of them. A trickle of white liquid ran down the lower swells of her breasts, while more of it simply dripped from the tips of her nipples onto the floor. She caught some of it in her hands and looked at it.

"Milk!"

"Yes! Just the last finishing touch for your nipple orgasm. I mean, they're almost as big as cocks, so I thought why not make them squirt?"

Morgana approached, bent down, and popped one of Adrielle's nipples into her mouth. She sucked while squeezing her breast. Adrielle could feel the milk flowing from her breast and out her nipple. Morgana gave a few more squeezes until she was sure she had drained the last of the milk. She swallowed, then pulled the giant nipple out of her mouth with a wet slurp.