The Assassin's Bride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand idly toyed with the soft fabric of her gown. "You can keep the dress, if you want. But I'm going to punish you later."

Carina breathlessly nodded. She couldn't fucking wait.

'Later' came the very next morning. The boat ride was comfortable enough, if not a little unsettling. Gavin was always by her side yet seemed determined to give her minimal attention.

Their hotel was small and boutique, with only 10 suites. Before they set foot in it, Carina solemnly promised she had never been there before. Once they checked in, she basked under the warm shower spray for forty luxurious minutes, her mind on fire with sexual anticipation.

Since Eduardo was murdered, she felt the loss of a lover. Michael brought her pleasure when he forced the issue, and it always had to be forced. She could never want him. It was the same with Carlos. But Gavin... there were things she wanted him to do to her. Everything.

She cleaned every part of herself, very thoroughly. Exceedingly grateful that Michael didn't fuck her up the ass; she would have hated it as much as she now wanted it from Gavin. That was, unless Gavin was hung like Carlos, but she had a relatively good indication that he was a decent, takeable size.

Gavin was reading a paper on the bed when she returned. He'd rinsed off in a separate bathroom and appeared to be wearing only a soft brown robe, until he shifted, and Carina saw with some disappointment that he had loose pants on.

"Why are you reading a paper?" she asked, sidling closer, invitingly naked.

"I'm a traditionalist," he shrugged, the gown gaped slightly wider and Carina's eyes settled on his pecs. If only he'd let her...

"Lie down," he patted the space beside him, without looking up from the paper. "On your stomach."

Carina was proudly, expectantly nude, and he didn't even glance at her. If she weren't so excited, she might have resisted the order. Instead she keenly crawled onto the bed, slightly arching to push her bottom invitingly higher.

Gavin continued to read in silence, and after losing patience, Carina's shifted onto her forearms to glare at him. "What the fuck are you reading?"

"If you speak again before I'm finished, you're going to be very sorry."

Carina hesitated. Calling his bluff could be fun, unless it meant another day of being ignored. And she would be fucking sorry if that happened. Carina contemplated him for a few seconds before slowly laying back down, with her face to the side so she could watch his profile.

"Wise," he remarked on her obedience. He lazily turned a page, oblivious to her sullen stare.

Carina huffed impatiently into the pillow. The gentle air around them seemed very stimulating now she was lying idly naked. There was a heat between her legs that seemed to steadily moisten as the minutes ticked by. She was annoyed, but she was also nervously eager.

The wind ruffled the curtains, their wooden ties gently clacked against the open panes. The hotel was perched on high ground. If Carina lay on her back, she would have a wonderful view of open plains, green fields, scatterings of flower shrubs and a distant vineyard.

Deciding to roll back for the view, she paused halfway when she locked eyes with Gavin. Registering the hard warning in his expression, she despondently fell onto her front again. With her hair falling over her ears, she couldn't be certain whether he chuckled, but it sounded like it.

While Gavin peacefully read, Carina gnashed her teeth. Ok, so he said he'd punish her. Clearly this was the punishment. Or was it?

If she bothered him again, he'd threatened something, but she didn't know what. She didn't know anything except that she was naked with her face in a bed next to a man who was paying her zero attention for God knows how much longer.

"Fuck it," she snapped, lifting her head to see Gavin placing the brochure aside.

"Oh, Carrie," he smiled sadly. "You were so close to reward."

Carina's eyes flared indignantly. "Yeah, well-!"

Gavin was suddenly on top of her, yanking her hands forward to secure them to the headboard. Carin wriggled, mostly from surprise, but had no issue with being tied up. If anything, her heart was singing. She was fucking excited.

Practically purring, she arched again for show, letting Gavin spread her legs without any fight. He chuckled again, but it was rather ominous. Now she was trapped on her front, her wrists and ankles tightly restrained. There was a long silence while he obviously stared at her exposed sex.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he said thickly from behind her.

Carina squirmed delightedly, feeling a large, warm hand slowly trace up her calf to her thigh, moving high to squeeze her right buttock. It felt so good, she moaned.

"Wet, too." The hand slid back down, a hairsbreadth from her dripping pussy. Instead of touching her, his finger hooked a string of her juice that had formed a glistening link between her swollen lips and inner-thigh. "Fucking wet."

Then both hands spread her cheeks and Carina sighed deeply, ready for whatever he wanted.

"Your ass looks fucking delicious," he muttered, pressing a distracted kiss to her spread buttock, his eyes on the tight little hole above her gushing core. "God, I want to eat that."

Carina's eyes widened with rapture. Fuck, yes!

"I really wanted to bury my face in you," he continued, sounding regretful.

Carina froze at the past tense and unsettling tone change. "Wait, Gavin!" she implored, suddenly terrified of what possibly wasn't going to happen next. "Don't do this. Please don't do this!"

Gavin sighed exaggeratedly. "Don't worry, Carrie. I'm not going to do anything to you."

"Oh, you f-!" Carina snarled, before biting her lip.

"Yes?" he inquired, his grip on her ass tightening. "You're going to call me names?"

Carina angrily shook her head when his hands left her body and he sat by her face, laying a small handtowel between them.

"You look very sexy tied up. So, this won't be a complete let down. Not for me, anyway."

Carina's jaw dropped and she desperately pulled on the binds to bring herself closer. The ankle ties brought her up short and would not yield. With a huge grin, Gavin slowly reached into his pants and pulled out a very hard cock.

"I was planning to lightly spank you, just for fun, for your transgression," he told her, his fist tight around his straining erection. "Then I was going to eat your pussy, lick your ass, and use my fingers to give you thrills you've possibly never experienced."

Gavin's bright blue eyes moved from Carina's dismayed face to admire her body stretched naked across the bed, indignantly tensed.

"Then I was going to fuck you, any way you wanted. Ever since you kissed me in the forest, I've been thinking about burying my dick in you, fucking your brains out, making you cum over, and over..."

"Please, Gavin, I'm sorry. Really, I am," Carina blurted, her eyes wide with fascination at the tasty cock so nearby, but completely out of reach. It looked delicious, thick, perfect for her mouth. She licked her lips, literally salivating.

"I told you when it happens, it'll be right for both of us," he panted, jerking his cock as he watched her squirm. "You spoiled it, this time. In future, do both of us a fucking favour and behave when I tell you it's important."

"Put it in my mouth!" Carina begged, unable to take her eyes off the swollen member in his hand.

Gavin smugly tilted his head at her. "You're a very cock-hungry slut, aren't you?"

It wasn't said in a judgemental or degrading way. He sounded pleasantly surprised.

Nodding desperately, Carina didn't care what filthy observations he made; she'd enjoy them, so long as he relented. "Please, Gavin, I'll never disappoint you again!"

"I know you won't," he grunted, shifting onto his knees. "Because you won't want to go through this again."

Carina cried out in protest when Gavin unexpectedly came. It was excruciatingly erotic being so close, watching his cock spurt cum right in front of her. It was more frustrating that she couldn't move at all. And the fact Gavin climaxed, using her as visual fodder, was additionally insulting. For the first time, she saw his face tight with raw pleasure, still watching her. God, she wanted him.

"Fuck," Gavin sighed, tucking his cock away and looking very relaxed. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he removed the towel and left the bed to stretch his arms over his head. "I'll untie you when your cheeks aren't so damned flushed, Carrie. You look like you just got laid."

Keenly aware of not getting laid, Carina was actually close to tears, unable to even touch herself in the aftermath. Deep down, she knew it didn't really matter at all. She knew Gavin was a good guy and he could really do a lot worse to her. She knew he was trying to teach her some semblance of self-discipline where no other man would bother. None of these facts alleviated her sense of being unfairly punished. After all the travel, she was exhausted and aching for sex.

But it wasn't just her sexual frustration; it was Gavin's rejection. It was a new experience, a bit of an ego blow, and Carina was surprised by how much she hated it.

Gavin lazily brushed hair from her red face, his hand settled against her cheek so he could look into her burning eyes.

"Oh, it's not that bad," he playfully reasoned, his thumb stroking her lower lip and quickly withdrawing before she could suck or bite it. "If you really can't stand me, I'll resettle you somewhere. You'll never have to suffer my company again."

On top of the disappointing anti-climax, this was the worst thing he could say. Carina jerked her cheek from his touch, buried her face between her arms and burst into tears. Seconds later, her hands were free, and her ankles shortly after. As she curled into a ball, Gavin moved close, drawing a light sheet over her trembling body while she curled up into him.

For perhaps three minutes Gavin let her cry in peaceful self-pity. When her sobs lessoned and she nestled against him, he began to stroke her hair.

"When you travel with me, I call the shots, Carrie," he said softly. "If you can't deal with not always getting your way, we're going to have a problem."

"But I didn't... And I've been waiting..." she feebly hiccupped, longingly tracing his washboard stomach with her fingertips.

"When I give you instructions, you follow them, period," Gavin said flatly, still stroking her hair. "If you deviate, it has to be for a better reason than losing your temper. That borderline fiasco with Michael was the first test you've failed. And if you fail, you take your punishment without question. You accept the consequences, because this is the world that we live in. A dangerous world with consequences, understand?"

"Maybe," Carina answered in a small voice, squealing when he slapped her hand from the waistband of his pants.

"Nice try." Though his voice was severe, Carina caught the hint of smile. "I want this to work, but there are a lot of things you'll have to learn that your boyfriends never taught you. I know the change will be daunting, but you have to try."

Carina didn't know how to express emotions she didn't quite understand. "When you ignore me, it hurts my feelings," she awkwardly mumbled.

"You should know by now that I'm fucking fond of you, Carrie. Maybe a little too much. But I can't fall to my knees just because you're irresistible," he retorted. "It's called 'self-control', and you need to start exhibiting some. You won't survive otherwise. I don't have an army of men to watch over you. It's just us, now. When you're with me, I need to know you'll listen and obey. If you can't, then we'll have to separate."

This was a big, fat lie. Gavin didn't know what he'd do if she refused his terms. He wanted her with him, and he couldn't go on without her, knowing she'd be a sitting duck for Michael to pounce on. But he was also very aware that Carina needed a firm hand to keep her in check, for her own good.

"I'm not being an asshole," he added, feeling her tense up when he mentioned separation. "This is about survival."

Gavin's hand on her cheek formed a fist that gently nudged her chin upward. It was the moment to gauge her acceptance, or defeat. He was relieved to see she wasn't defeated, though still appeared distinctly resentful. He could deal with that.

"Friends?" he teased. "Maybe more?"

Sniffing, Carina nodded, her gaze drawn to the waistband of his pants. Now she knew what was in there, she wanted him more than ever.

"Can we have sex now?" she asked hopefully, with a particularly melancholic sniff.

Gavin looked outraged. "What did we just talk about?"

"I'll do what you say, and if I don't, you'll punish me," she said naïvely, summarising the entire conversation to sound explicitly pleasurable. She grinned her victory when he slowly drew her across his lap, feeling his cock swell against her side. Thinking she was about to get her way, her toes gleefully wiggled.

"You are not getting sex," he gruffly revealed, his eyes darkening at the divinely taut bottom before him. "You're..."

His fingers pressed, the tips denting perfect flesh that made his breath catch. Fighting the distracting sight, he shook his head to clear his mind. "You...You're getting something else, and you may not like it."

Firmly pressing his forearm across her back, Gavin raised his other hand and brought it down on her ass.

****

The next day Carina tiredly followed Gavin through the fields, trying her best to stop the breeze from stealing her hat.

"Come on, Carrie!" Gavin called, clearly laughing at her. "Not far to go."

"Aaarrgh!" she growled, her behind still smarting from the prior day's spanking of a lifetime. Being on best behaviour whilst fighting a monstrous sex drive was taking its toll on her. However, she was determined to prove herself worthy. Of being fucked, at least.

Gavin was patiently waiting at the top of an incline, completely composed without so much as a crinkle in his blue shirt. Carina's pale-pink skirt was dirt-smudged, and she was certain her new shoes would not survive the journey. They were pristinely white when Gavin bought them for her. Now, she was afraid to even look at them.

"Here," Gavin drew Carina to his side, plucked the white hat from her head and kissed her sweaty forehead. "Stop scowling, it's too cute."

Carina's retort died in her throat as she took in the view. It was as though they stood on the border of two different worlds; the dirty wilderness leading back to their hotel, and clean stone steps trailing down to a flowing lake.

"What is this place?" Carina frowned, licking her dry lips at the stream of fresh water.

Gavin laughed at the look on her face and rubbed a soil mark from her cheek. "Come on, clutz."

They sat together at the base, silently watching glistening rivulets dance across rocks. Carina was hypnotised by the unpredictable water movements, lost in thoughts of nothing. When a stone skipped across the surface, her mind cleared at the same time a weight seemed to shift from her chest.

"I feel free," she murmured aloud, sounding curious, not caring whether Gavin heard.

"Good," he replied, tossing another smooth rock across the water. "I've come here twice before. It's a nice place to sit..."

Carina seized the front of his shirt with both hands and pulled. This time, Gavin didn't reject her. Carina's mouth hungrily parted against his as they kissed, his arm banded around her back, bringing them tightly together.

Without pausing the kiss, Gavin's hand worked between them, popping open the buttons of her blouse. The shirt gaped open and her bra pushed up; fresh air on her breasts, stimulating already hard nipples. The hand was gone, down and up her skirt, eagerly fumbling around the gusset of her panties.

"Oh, God, fuck me," Carina begged, her eyes sultry adoration.

Breathing heavily, Gavin drew back to whip off his shirt, then stood to unbutton his pants, pulling his belt free in a vicious tug. Carina's eyes widened at the gleaming leather in his hand, and the purposeful way he held it. He watched her, contemplating, the belt grasped at the ends to form a sinister loop.

"Not today," he finally grinned, his eyes lustful on her exposed breasts. "You'll still be sore from the spanking."

Carina let out a breath of relief, laying back when he pushed her shoulder and straddled her. His cock was out, and Carina almost moaned at the sight of it.

"We're both ready," Gavin said huskily, slowly pumping his cock while he watched her admiring him.

"Y-Yes!" Carina affirmed, reaching for his chest. He was so hard, firm, his skin wonderfully smooth under her fingers.

Gavin lowered atop her, tilting her chin to break her gaze from his cock, his chest, guiding her back to his kiss. They moved against each other with a budding urgency, until finally, Carina felt him nudge between her spread legs.

"Do it!" she breathed, lightly bucking. "Hurry!"

"Don't cum," he warned lowly, and began to lean into her, hearing her breath hitch with shocked pleasure.

The tip of him pressed inside, sliding deeper, slowly stretching the wet channel. She felt deliriously happy with every inch he progressed.

"I'm close!" she whispered fearfully, her body taken over, frozen with pleasure.

"Breathe," he ordered, his own voice unsteady. "Hold it."

Carina nervously swallowed, her breathing laboured and she surprised herself, garnering some control that stopped her rushing over the edge. Her legs twitched restlessly by his waist, wanting to curl around, but afraid the sensation would make her peak.

Now she was literally pinned down by Gavin, but he didn't move, making them both suffer. After a tense moment, he lifted up, supported by his hands, his eyes on his cock buried deep between her legs.

"I want to watch," he demanded huskily, his breath hard and fast. He flexed inside her and groaned when her walls immediately clenched around him in a ricochet response. "I want to see you."

"Please... Please, Gavin," she begged, profusely sweating.

He continued to stare, his eyes flaring, pupils huge on her desperate face, down her straining breasts, her smooth belly, shining with perspiration, her spread cunt struggling for room to thrust. But his hips pressed firmly, and she had no space to rise.

In an unexpectedly primal act, Gavin bent to lick her neck before resuming his watchful position, breathing heavier from the tasty salt of her sweat.

"Touch yourself," he ordered through grit teeth and she looked pleadingly up at him.

"Please, I want..."

"And I want to watch you come for me. I want to watch," he growled, pressing his hips forward and watching her mouth fall open in a silent plea. "We both know you'll love it, and I will, too. Touch yourself."

Carina considered it would be incredibly hot. If he could hold on...

"Fucking do it, Carina," he grated with perfect timing to her thoughts. "Stroke yourself, feel how wide you are around me."

With an uneasy gulp, Carina reached down, lashes so heavy it felt difficult to keep her eyes open.

"Look at me!" Gavin growled, his chest tightening above her when she complied.

"Oh...oh..." She gazed up at him, her fingers slipped over her clit, tracing Gavin's impressive girth tightly settled inside her. "Oh god, Gavin, I can't...!"

"Cum for me, beautiful, come on!" he urged, holding steady with an effort, watching Carina's eyes widen, her body stopped squirming and her breasts arched toward him as she seized up. Her pussy spasmed around his cock. "Oh god..."

"Cum for me. Do it."

Carina couldn't keep her eyes open. They closed tightly, and her face adorably tightened as intense pleasure tore through her. The orgasm took her by surprise, snapping up her body like tightly wound elastic suddenly released.