All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
shellyclaireastershellyclaireasterover 5 years ago

I love this story! Michael is a very interesting man, scary but powerful and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

This is very interesting and has a lot of potential for character development. I hope she does not give in and becomes her own person, and I hope he eventually comes to grovel in front of her for the rape etc. and truly be made to pay for his actions and regret them. Nonconsent stories are always better if the victim comes out on top at the end and gets her revenge. Rape is rape, and he should never be allowed by her to get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An auspicious start, very good.

Your writing is very well done and I can't wait to see more of the story being told. Michael is a scary character, no matter how handsome and attractive he's set out to be, I don't think your protagonist will end up with him (unless I may have made assumptions of your story that you would want to spice it up).

I'm guessing there could be a knight in shining armor for Carina (from your hints, it's may to be Samuel). Is he the older gentleman type, based on your description of him attending his niece's wedding or could be rather in his prime and comes from a large family with various age gaps? Either way, hope he pops up more.

For some reason I keep picturing someone that resembles a young Elizabeth Taylor by your description (she's known for her violet eyes).

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
Great start, scary character, and a calculating woman

I always like a story where the woman is mentally working her way around the difficult situations placed in front of her. There is a lot of opportunity for this relationship to go even more sideways with the organization Michael has injured looking for him, Carina and revenge. Right now there are two sharp minds working against each other but there is a lot of dangerous opportunities from the outside looking to remedy the situation and make this a really interesting story.

Michael's vocation normally has little hope of a quiet retirement with wife and family. I look forward to your creative ideas on how this will play out.

Please hurry.

PhaesporiaPhaesporiaover 5 years ago
Thank God

I've been struggling to find anything decent to read in this category lately. Plots with potential have been tarred with a complete lack of written skill, suspension of disbelief has been stretched so far as to be absurd, and even tales that are well written have been stagnant and with flat characters.

This came at the right time to reinstate my faith. Technically proficient with a knack for pace and some well-formed characters: immoral and sexy at the same time. Well done.

One critique: the title is a little cliché. It feels a touch amateur/obvious and doesn't accurately reflect how good your content actually is.

I hope you continue this. Good job.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
May I have some more please?

I loved this. It seems almost Taming of the shrewish. With a good lit twist. Yum.

candyred3candyred3over 5 years ago
Oh man.

This is too good <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad to see you back

Please don't leave us too long before updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmm

Touché indeed.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
I hate him.

I want more! Haha!

Thanks for writing.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Goddamn you. This was an awesome first chapter. Stop trying to turn me gay for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES