The Assassin's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carina trembled with anger, wondering how he could casually confess to such a heartless act. While biding his time for the right moment to kill her boyfriend, he contemplated stealing her.

"Of course, you are angry." For the first time Michael appeared mildly remorseful. "But if I had left you alone, you would have been in big trouble." Noticing she clearly disagreed, he continued.

"A young woman with your appearance, and no protector? A number of unpleasantries would befall you." He raised a large hand and began to count on his fingers.

"Rivals would target you," he contemplated slowly. "Your loyalty would inevitably be questioned, since you were last seen kissing me. Or, Carlos, for duty or lust, would claim you for himself." His dark eyes darted to Carina's face, carefully watching her closed expression when he mentioned Carlos.

"I knew it," he said softly, eyes narrowed. "He tried something, didn't he?" He shifted into a more comfortable position and watched her with interest.

"Did you know," he said, "that Carlos was an alcoholic?"

Carina tried to hide her surprise, but failed.

"The sad fact is, I know many things that you do not," Michael said, sounding far more gloating than sorry. His eyes gleamed with smug satisfaction.

"Carlos had not touched a drink for many years. Alcohol very nearly ruined him," he sighed, casting his gaze to the ceiling. "I could share many things Eduardo thought you didn't need to know..." The brown of his eyes darkened with callous amusement as they fixed on Carina, but the smile on his face was a little bitter. "The things we did with women... that little bastard didn't deserve you."

"It's no wonder only whores tolerate you," Carina spat, shaking with fury. She thought it was a bit rich calling Eduardo 'little'. Though Michael was taller with a slightly more muscular build, Eduardo's physique was no less impressive. He was openly proud of it.

What really irritated Carina was the fact Michael was right. He was spot on about the predicament he'd left her in, particularly with Carlos. Not only had Carlos assaulted her, Michael implicated her integrity. For fear of judgement, she was too was afraid to fully confide in the others. In one bloody act, Michael shred her security and compromised her safety. And now he made her feel like she meant nothing to anyone except him, whom she hated the most.

"Whores?" he echoed, tilting his head with surprise. "Of course, I have had whores. I have had casual lovers. Nothing serious, and none brought here. You are the first."

Carina ignored him and cast a scornful glance to the balcony. "So, you imprison yourself?"

Michael laughed. "There are babysitting gigs. Kidnapping jobs. Some prisoners are kept in comfort, whether for their own safety or a worse reason. It's none of my business." Michael clicked his fingers, snapping Carina out of an angry daze.

"Inevitably, you will learn more about me as time goes on. I want you to be happy here, Carina. And knowing what you have left behind, you know deep down it is the truth."

"You're a liar," Carina countered, quietly seething. Her eyes fixed on the unopened wine bottle. "That's all you are. You have no soul. Your name isn't even Michael."

"Of course not," he said, with a derisive laugh. "But I like it. It reminds me of our history, our familiarity. And now that you are mine-"

"I am not yours," Carina scathingly cut in, wishing she had a knife. "I'm not a possession," she spat, feeling angrier by the minute. "I'm fed up with men trying to own me. Eduardo was the last. I will never be yours."

Michael tipped his head back and laughed heartily. "Oh, sweetheart. You are mine." He smiled like a doting parent. "Shall I prove it now?"

"You can try," Carina said venomously, her slender fingers curling about the neck of the bottle.

"Ok," he brightly replied, flicking the grape to the floor.

Carina didn't even have time to lift the wine. Contrary to his gentle conversation, Michael viciously overturned the table between them with such violence Carina froze up completely. Next thing, his muscular arms were by her sides, gripping the sides of her chair, his face a mere inch from hers.

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

Carina's breath caught in her throat, shocked by the ferocity in his brown eyes and still reeling from the bizarre change in her trusted friend. Remembering the bottle, still clasped in both hands, she sharply raised it upwards. Michael swiftly caught it before it could jab his throat. His hand wrapped over hers, and squeezed mockingly.

"You really don't know me, Carina," he murmured, wrenching the bottle from her grip and tossing it aside. "I'm not the patient lackey Eduardo liked to boss about. I'm capable of handling much more than a beautiful girl." Carina pressed back into her seat, petrified.

"Michael, don't! Wait!" she implored, bracing as he seized her waist and unceremoniously lifted her out of the chair.

"I've waited long enough," Michael said brusquely.

One of her wrists was caught in his hand, and with his other arm about her waist he easily dragged her toward the bed. Caria's bare feet skidded across the floor and left the ground as Michael hoisted her up. Suddenly she bounced onto the soft mattress. Quickly pinning her wrists on either side of her face, Michael gently lowered himself on top.

"How I've waited for this - mi amor," he grinned widely. His tone was sarcastic, the accent hollowed for emphasis. Carina's eyes narrowed with a new realisation.

"Are you even Spanish!?" she exploded, squirming under him. "Was everything a lie?"

"Everything," he nodded against her temple, hooking his legs around hers to keep her immobile. "The biggest lie of all, was pretending you meant nothing to me. Pretending I didn't want you for myself."

The moment he seated himself at the table across from her, his cock began to swell. But now their bodies were close, his cock ached as it hardened painfully, pressing into her belly.

"Michael!" Carina's pretty face grimaced as she tried to buck him off her. "Please don't... please don't take me-"

"Are you mine, or not?"

Carina hesitated. "If you leave me alone, I will say whatever you want."

Michael looked at her sceptically, his melting dark eyes heavy-lidded with lust. Then the handsome mouth curved into a wicked smile, and Carina's stomach dropped.

"Wrong answer," he said, sounding almost sympathetic to her predicament.

Forcing her wrists together above her head, he easily gripped them in one large hand. The other hand stroked down her body, down the outside of her thigh, then up between her legs to cup her bare pussy.

"Every part of you is beautiful," he breathed. Slowly sliding a finger into her, his thumb gently nudged her clit. Michael touched her so brazenly, Carina screamed with rage.

"Mmm... Oh, hush," Michael tutted. Ears ringing, he muffled her loud cries with his mouth.

Carina clamped her jaw shut, but his lips continued to pressed against hers, then to her cheeks, her jaw, her neck, and back to the corners of her mouth. It was like a game to him, trying to catch kisses while she briskly turned her face to avoid them. Preoccupied with dodging his face, she suddenly gasped when his hand pulled away and he shifted...something warm and hard began to poke between her legs.

"NO! MICHAEL! NO!" she shrieked. Dimly, she heard him hush her, and suddenly his mouth was on hers again. Now she was too distracted to fight his kisses as she was slowly penetrated.

"Uhhhh!" Carina groaned. Straining and struggling, she was easily dominated by Michael's strength. The experience was extremely tiring and made her dizzy.

Perhaps it was the drugs, but Carina was still bewildered by Michael's new personality. Never suspecting her friend would ever be inappropriate toward her, he was now taking it to a whole other brutal extreme.

Finally, Michael's thick length was buried to the hilt, and the fight was over. Carina shook with sobs while Michael took his time kissing and raping her. Sensing her defeat when her limbs relaxed, he released her hands and began to touch her in motion with his slow thrusts.

Tugging the dress up to her neck, he cupped her breasts and moaned. He flicked her nipples and then stroked her face, all the while kissing her tears. Then he ran his hands up and down her thighs and slipped them beneath to knead her taut ass. Soon he began to kiss her more forcefully, as though trying to communicate how much she excited him.

Carina felt like an empty shell, not caring when he pressed her jaw to open her mouth. Obediently parting her lips, his tongue danced with hers, suddenly triggering a beloved memory. The scent of a man against her, the heat of his kiss, reminded her of Eduardo.

Eduardo. Carina closed her mind to Michael, and began to imagine Eduardo was making love to her. Why shouldn't she? When Michael hooked an arm under her leg and lifted it to drive deeper, she moaned. Her hands drifted along Michael's torso, up his strong arms. He was more muscular than Eduardo, but similar enough. She was a highly sexed girl and it seemed an eternity since she engaged in any intimacy. It was surprisingly easy to fantasize she was fucking Eduardo.

Michael noticed the change in her. Interestingly she'd fought, given up, but now seemed to encourage him, and he wasn't going to complain about it. He raised slightly, hoping to gaze into her unique violet eyes while he thrust. But her eyes were still closed, her brow slightly furrowed with sexual intensity, and Michael felt his cock slickly coated in her delicious juices. Delighted, he resumed kissing her feverishly, then trailed his lips along her jaw, trying to catch a soft ear-lobe between his teeth.

Feeling that her tight pussy was made just for him, the incredible sensation of being joined together, Michael felt a jubilance he never thought possible. Just as he eagerly anticipated a long evening of sex, a night of holding her in his arms - Carina suddenly gasped and urgently gripped his biceps, her slim body tensed beneath him.

"Uhhhh, oh, oh-!" she loudly moaned, wantonly arching to meet his thrusts.

Carina's large, perfectly curved breasts pressed against him, and Michael felt his heart might explode. He was so ready. After waiting for so long to have her, he was elated they might come together. But then-

"Oh! OH! EDUARDO!" Carina cried out. Writhing and shuddering with pleasure, she came hard on Michael's cock.

Michael's eyes snapped open, his lips froze against her temple. Feeling winded, he tore himself from the bed to distance himself before he did something he'd regret.

Tentatively easing her dress down over her nudity, Carina watched with a slight sense of satisfaction as Michael paced the room. He was clearly agitated, and he angrily pulled his pants up over his large, softening cock. Pausing to draw a ragged breath, both hands on his hips, he looked in Carina's direction and she was a little startled by the twisted rage on his face.

"You do not want to play these games with me, Carina," he said levelly, almost hypnotising her with the rapid rise and fall of his chest. His large hands twitched as though they wanted to strangle her. "Do not play games with me."

Upset as she was, Carina fought not to smile, aware he was more furious than she had ever seen him.

Michael was a little baffled himself. He didn't have an uncontrollable temper. Uncontrollable lust, perhaps, but that was only to be expected. Spending lengthy periods with Carina under the guise of friendship, unable to touch her, was hard for him to bear. It was an ordeal that was over, and knowing their journey would be rocky, he was stunned that Carina struck upon the one thing that would grate on his nerves.

"I understand you have been though a lot, by my actions," he bluntly acknowledged. "But this is not how I envisioned our first time." He thoughtfully stroked his chin. "I never believed you could succeed in ruining it. Touché. Point one to Carina," he announced with a wry smile, as though conceding a well-earned win over him.

"It is no matter," he remarked, shrugging his broad shoulders. "There will be enough times to bury the first memory."

Running his eyes over her lovely face, full lips slightly ajar after his last words, Michael admired her soft, flawless skin and remembered the feel of her toned, smooth body beneath him. As quickly as it died, Michael's erection rapidly stirred back to life. Clearly meaning business, he ripped the black t-shirt over his head, and Carina gaped at his bronzed, muscular torso.

As he came at her, Carina bleakly shook her head, her long dark hair twirling with the motion. Reaching for her neck, Carina evaded his hand but it tangled in her hair, and she was forced down onto her face. One rough hand on her hip jerked her up onto her knees.

The white dress followed gravity and drooped toward the bed. It gathered about her neck in bothersome folds, and her breasts hung freely, exposed. Head down and ass up, she was bent over, fully presented to him. The hand in her hair tightened, and she whimpered.

"Next point, to Michael," he said smugly. With an ugly laugh, and pressed his large cock against her pussy and watched the thick shaft disappear into the delicious, wet, pink opening.

"Arghhh-!" Carina groaned, as Michaels cock slid into her deeply. Then he began to pound in rapid strokes, forcing the breath from her body.

"Uh-uh-UGH-" she grunted with each thrust. It was a hard and fast encounter. Carina had a few moments to catch her breath, and began to wonder why Michael had paused, when he suddenly ploughed into her again. Carina felt a new friction of plastic on his cock.

"Uhhh- Carina-" Michael moaned, panting. Releasing her hair, he reached under to fondle her breasts, briskly running his palms across them until he felt her nipples catch between his fingers.

"You're gorgeous," he groaned. Carina jumped with fright as he reached down to her neck and ripped the dress apart with brute strength. Now she was completely naked.

Straightening up, he moved his hand under to touch her pussy. He felt his cock brush past his fingertips as it pumped in and out of her. When his searching fingers sensitively rubbed across her clit, Carina squealed angrily into the mattress, and her pussy involuntary constricted around his cock.

Satisfied, Michael watched his large, tanned hands knead her fair skin as he gripped her hips, his fingers urgently digging into her flesh as he began to climax. "Uh- Carina- yes- yes- yes-!"

Groaning with an ecstatic release, he thrust hard. Carina felt his balls slap her pussy, and his cock throbbed inside her as he came. After enjoying the last lingering moments, Michael withdrew and peeled the condom off with a satisfied snap. Pulling up his pants, for a moment he stayed on his knees, watching Carina with an unreadable expression as she miserably reached for the blanket, refusing to meet his eyes.

"I've never had to force myself on a woman. I feel a little guilty that I enjoyed it," he confided, turning his head to crack his neck. A smug smile played about the corners of his mouth. "Sweetheart, one day we will look back on this, and laugh."

"You're a monster," Carina sniffed, glancing at the shreds of her dress. She pulled the blanket over herself like a shield. "You were supposed to be my friend, Michael."

"Friendship was not enough for me," Michael frankly replied.

"Where am I?" She asked. Finally looking up, her eyes glimmered violet with unshed tears. "Please, Michael. At least tell me where I am."

"You're a long way from home," he answered softly, wanting to kiss her lush, pink mouth.

"Is this revenge? Are you going to kill me?"

"Kill you?" Michael repeated, his handsome face puzzled. "Carina, I plan to marry you. No one can take better care of you, than me."

"Take care of me?! You mean, violate me? she muttered bitterly, staring down at the blanket.

"That was never my intention. You challenged me," he reminded her. "Now, you will just have to accept it."

"What? Accept what?" Carina's long hair bounced as she quickly raised her head, panic dawning across her face.

"I'm not going to woo you, as I planned." Michael climbed off the bed and stood by it, looking down at her. "If you want to be romantic lovers, you will find ways to show me." He was tempted to laugh at the dismay on her face.

Carina scowled, her hands gripping angry fistfuls of the smooth, white bedsheet. Glowering, her eyes darkened to midnight blue. Her dark, soft hair curled about her face in disarray, running down over the blanket hiding her chest. Michael wanted to stay and hold her, but he was also a realist. Besides, he had work to do.

"Well, then. I'll be back," he said simply. Carina curled up fearfully as he bent toward her. Once again, she tolerated a long, hard kiss. When he released her, she breathlessly fell back into cushions, wishing she was strong enough to fight back.

"I will return sooner than you want. You are too desirable, Carina," Michael murmured, trailing a fingertip down her cheek.

Carina opened her mouth to argue, but her thoughts were blank with exhaustion. Nothing came to mind, not even a good insult. Michael smiled tenderly, and nodded his understanding.

"I know. The worst of the drug is over, but it will knock you around for a day or so."

Ensuring the she was covered by the blanket, he tucked her in properly. After a thoughtful pause, he whispered in her ear.

"Being with you, was better than I ever dreamed," he breathed, placing one last kiss on her neck.

Carina didn't respond to his hateful praise. Drifting off to sleep, she dimly heard the door locks click into place behind him.