The Assessor

Story Info
A wife gets assessed along with the house.
9k words
4.13
50.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the new cabin with my husband and my dad to get some last minute work done when my dad mentioned that the assessor had stopped by leaving a note with a business card on the door. He wanted some particular info about rooms and costs so my dad said he'd call him on Monday after he got home. The plan was for me to stay and turkey hunt/ relax all week alone since my husband had to work. That's what I was looking forward to.

Dad called Monday afternoon when he got back, and my husband texted me what happened since reception here is spotty at best. It turns out the assessor isn't even from around here so he needs to swing by to see the inside of the cabin sometime on Wednesday. That was the best info I got. Tuesday it rained all day so waiting around all day Wednesday wasn't what I cared to do. By midafternoon he still hadn't shown so I decided to go set up my stuff in the woods so I could hunt early morning. I got my gear by the door, and went to change into my hunting clothes. I spotted a couple of deer walking by a little ways out the bedroom window so I opened the blinds wide to watch. Once they trotted away I dug out my clothes, and prepared to dress.

I was just wearing my zip up sweatshirt and my lounge pants since I was relaxing. I prefer no bra or underwear. Too restricting feeling. I pulled off my pants tossing them to the bed, and unzipped my sweatshirt pulling it off my shoulders when I saw a man walk right next to the window. I pulled it back on covering myself and I quickly backed out of the room and around the corner wondering what he saw. He just walked by looking the house over.

I sighed relief. It's the assessor finally, and he didn't see anything. "Who wants to see a middle aged fat lady naked anyway?" I think. Being five foot one and over 300 pounds I'm not really what most men desire. Sure I have big D cup boobs, but they rest on an even bigger belly. If my ass wasn't so big I'd fall on my face a lot. I have stretch marks and scars all over my belly from two babies so many years ago. I get tired and sore so easy now that it doesn't help with my weight. Often I force myself to do something so I'm not just sitting there. I keep my long hair brown since the gray doesn't help to motivate me any.

I'm brought back to reality when he knocks on the door. I slip my lounge pants back on, and answer zipping up my shirt first.

"Hi there. I'm Mike the assessor. How are you?" He says showing me his badge.

"I'm good. Come on in. My dad told me you'd be coming."

"I just have to look it over to assess the new place, and then I'll be out of your hair."

"No problem. Take your time so we don't get over assessed." I joke.

He smiles the cutest smile. He's a man in his thirties. Dressed in a casual shirt and jeans. He's got short brown hair, and is clean shaven. He looks rather strong for a man that's a foot taller than I, but a little belly tells me he's no weight lifter. He has a few chest hairs showing at the top of his opened collar, and I think they're cute.

I lead him to the end of the house showing him the first bedroom, then the adjoining half bath. We proceed to the open concept living room and kitchen, then to the full bath, and finally the bedroom I have all my stuff laying out in. He follows me writing in a book and taking pictures with his phone the entire time.

"Very nice place. I like this bedroom the best. The view is the best." He says looking toward the window.

The butterflies start flitting about in my stomach as I wonder if he seen me.

"I bet you see a lot of wildlife from here?"

"A good amount." I say. "I saw a deer walk through just before you got here."

"I saw her too." He says walking back to the living room.

He stops by the patio door looking at the three season room that was added. He opens the door walking out, and I follow him. I don't have shoes or socks on so it's a bit chilly.

"Hunting, huh?" He asks seeing my stuff by the door.

"That's the plan, but not so far."

"Your dad said someone was here all week I didn't think I was going to be a bother. Sorry if I'm ruining you plans."

"It's okay. I'm here until next Monday so I have plenty of time to hunt."

He takes a few pictures, and as I move out of the way he says, "You're good. If I need you to move I'll tell you."

We walk back in, and he asks to see the bedrooms again. He quickly looks into the first one, but takes his time looking through the one my stuff is in. I'm standing in the doorway just watching out the window as he looks when something catches my eye. I see half kicked under the bed the underwear I took off as soon as I was left alone when I first arrived. The assessor is standing between me and them so I can only hope he doesn't notice the lime green undies on the light brown carpet. He walks back to the living room smiling as he passes me. I go to hide my underwear, and notice they're gone.

"He must have kicked them under the bed." I think. "I don't think he saw them. I hope he didn't."

I walk to the living room where he's looking things over again.

"See everything you wanted Mike?"

"Almost, but there's still time to see more. What is your name anyway?"

"I'm sorry. I thought my dad would have told you. My name is Michele."

"If he did I don't remember. Michele, huh? I knew a Michele once."

"I hope she was nice like me?" I joke. "Then you'll assess us at a lower rate than what we had."

"She wasn't nearly as nice as you. Not as cute either. If you don't mind my saying so."

I blush a bit before answering, "I don't mind at all. Every girl likes compliments."

"I need a few more pictures in the add on." he says walking out. "Could you move your stuff, or is that a problem?"

"No. No problem at all." I says quick following him out.

I bend over picking things up moving them to the opposite corner of he room, and he clicks away with his phone. He asks me to open the outside door for him. When I do a cold breeze blows right through my sweatshirt sending a shiver up my spine. He snaps his pictures, and then lets me close the door. Back in the house he types on his phone for a minute standing in the middle of the room before turning his attention back to me.

"So you're married?"

"Yup. With kids too."

"He's a lucky man."

"I tell him that all the time, but he never listens." I laugh.

"Well, you listen good."

"Excuse me?" I ask wondering what he means.

He steps right in front of me looking in my eyes with that cute grin.

"I said you listen good. Just as a good woman should."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask stepping back offended.

I see my underwear slightly hanging from his pocket, and I get angry.

"Why do you have those in your pocket? Those are mine!"

"Shut up." He says calmly.

"I am not going to shut up. You are here to assess the place. Not perv on the people living here!"

He steps back in front of me looking me in the eyes again, and then unzips my shirt in a split second. My breasts flop free hanging in the open. My already hard nipples poking toward him.

"I said shut up." He says cupping my breasts in his hands squeezing them. "It's a lot nicer when you listen."

"You can't doooo." I say being silenced by his pinching my nipples.

"Take off the shirt." He says giving my nipples another firm pinch.

I slip it off letting it fall to the floor.

"Now the pants."

"I.." I say being stopped by another firm pinch.

I work them down and shake my legs until they fall to the floor.

"Now undo my pants."

"Please. No." I plead until he gives my nipples a twist.

I reach down unbuttoning his jeans before dropping his zipper. I can feel his dick throbbing inside, and I know where this is headed. It's been a while for me, and I'm always horny, but fantasies are one thing and this is entirely different.

"Take it out."

I reach in touching his very hard and very hot cock. I feel my pussy warming between my legs as I pull it from his underwear. I don't let it go. I feel it pulsing with his heartbeat.

"See. You listen good. Just like a good Michele should. Get down on your knees and show me how good you are."

I feel his grip on my chest loosen, and I drop down to my knees looking right at his dick. He's a little bigger than seven inches, and it's thick and throbbing. There's a clear drop forming on the hole that catches my attention. I lick it off, and then I lean forward taking him into my mouth. I lick and suck him actually enjoying the moment since I've been in a blow job mood for so long it's not funny.

"You are good. Keep up like that and you're going to get a mouth full."

Hearing him just makes me suck harder wanting him to finish. I don't want things to go any further, and I do want to finish him. It wouldn't be the first load I've had in my mouth, and it would be a lot better there than inside me since I'm not on birth control. I stroke his shaft, and massage his heavy hairy balls letting him take my mouth.

"There it is!" He groans.

I hold still feeling his cum hit the back of my mouth. Holding just the head between my lips I feel it throbbing while the cum oozes down my throat making me gulp and swallow. When he finishes I look up at him before seeing a drop dripping from the tip. I lift his dick licking it off, and again look up at him.

"Damn you're a good girl. Smile."

I smile up at him and he snaps my picture.

"Sit back on the floor."

I do, and he snaps more pictures.

"Lift your boobs, and hold them up." Snap. "Open your legs and show me that sexy pussy." Snap. "Spread it apart. Show me how wet you are." Snap. "On your knees." Snap. "Spread your knees." Snap. "Stick that ass in the air." Snap. "Spread those cheeks, and show me that brown hole." Snap.

On and on it goes. He has me pose in so many ways. He even has me stuff my underwear into my vagina, and then into my mouth while I rub my clit until I orgasm. We end up on the edge of the bed with my legs over the edge wide open, and him between them taking close up pictures. I hear the clicks, and then feel his tongue lick from my asshole to my clit.

"Ooohhhh." I hear from my own lips.

I reach down grabbing his hair pulling him tight while my crotch rocks against his face riding his mouth. I don't last more than a few minutes before I'm shaking in delight. The waves don't even ebb much before I feel his cock penetrating my folds. He slides in so easily fitting rather snug inside of my puss. He thrusts slow and methodical making me moan. His pace gradually quickens, and he is soon using every inch fucking my pussy so hard he pushes me back more and more on the mattress until we're both on the bed.

""Fuck! Shit!" I moan as he takes my breath away. "Please! Fuck! Not! Holy shit! In!"

He pulls out on the back swing hopping to his feet.

"Get up."

Confused I stand. He lays on his back pulling me onto him.

"You ride me then, but don't pull it out until I'm ready to shoot."

He slips right back into me, and I rock my hips feeling him slipping in and out. My clit rubs against his hairy crotch accentuating the pleasure. His hands wrap around my breasts pulling them to his mouth where he sucks and nibbles my nipples as he squeezes them. I'm soon bouncing on his cock loving every inch while he rubs my boobs. I have my hands on top of my head holding my hair up concentrating on the pleasure. I hear him snapping pictures, but with his dick getting so deep inside of me I don't care. I'm getting so close to another orgasm, and when he grabs my hips drilling and mashing us together it sends me over the cliff.

"FUCK!" I moan as my vaginal walls tighten around his shaft. "SHIT!"

I start to quiver as the waves shock me. My body is on auto doing what it does in nirvana. My eyes are closed, and my teeth clenched until it finally starts to ebb a minute later. He holds me tight to him as I have an occasional wave shake me. I feel his hips raise mashing us tight, and then I feel his dick throb hard. A warm feeling fills my insides as he begins to pant and tense under me. I just rock my hips knowing that it's too late for him to pull out. He looks at me with that smile running his hands over my boobs and belly.

"Can I get off you now?" I ask after a few minutes.

"Against my better judgement I'll allow it."

I roll off him laying beside him. His dick is a shrinking wet mess that has a white film all over it and a droplet of cum dripping from the tip into his pubic hair. He rolls toward me as I lay on my back, and he lightly runs his finger tips over my breasts and nipples watching them harden even more as the goose bumps form on my skin.

"Don't you have other places to assess?"

"Trying to get rid of me?" He laughs. "When I first saw you throught the window I cancelled everything for the rest of the day."

"Sounds like you were optimistic."

"I had a hunch, and I knew you'd be mine one way or another."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Let's just say that when I first came around the corner your hairy little pussy was about a foot away from my face. Then when you bared these sweet melons I knew I had to have you."

"You don't have me though. I'm married."

"A good girl that listens like you do is mine whether she's married or not. Why is it you wanted me to pull out?"

"Because I'm not on anything, and I don't want to get knocked up."

"Why didn't you stop when you knew I was cumming?"

"It was too late by that point."

"You liked it, didn't you?"

"A little."

"Why are you just laying here letting it swelter inside of you?"

"I don't know."

"Because I haven't told you to clean up. You listen, and you'll do what I say."

"No. I'll do what I want."

He reaches down grabbing my pubic hairs in his fingers pulling them hard.

"Will you? Or will you be a good girl and lay here until I say to move?"

He pulls harder and harder. His lips wrap around my right nipple nibbling and biting sending shocks down my spine to my crotch. I feel my skin pulling with the hairs, but I lay there letting him do as he pleases. The harder he pulls the harder he sucks and bites. I feel the strain on my skin as his teeth close around my areola making my back arch which pulls harder on my hairs. It's only a short bit before I feel the hairs giving way. First slowly, and then quickly. He stops sucking and biting to setting a handful of my pubic hairs on my stomach.

"You're a good girl. You'll listen."

I just lay there wondering when he got all the control over me. He went to the bathroom, and when he came back he was holding a razor.

"Time to lose the bush. It's nice, but I prefer bald."

He lays between my legs, and I feel the razor running over my pubic area, and then down the sides of my crotch. I watch him grab his phone taking more pictures.

"Get on your knees, and get that ass in the air. I bet it looks so much better now that you're bald."

I do as he says hearing the phone snapping away.

"Such a nice spankable ass." He says swatting my right cheek. "Nice jiggle."

He swats my cheeks a few times making me jump, and one time was rather hard.

"Like that?"

"Not really."

"It's nice, but it hurts my hand." He jokes. "Let's grab something to eat. What do you have?"

We go into the kitchen where he has me make us a couple of sandwiches, and sit naked at the table eating. He occasionally reaches over to pinch my nipple. Usually as I take a bite or a drink. Once we're both done I put the dishes in the sink. He comes up behind me rubbing my ass.

"Such a nice ass. Do you have a belt?"

"I think my husband's is in the closet, why?"

He reaches around me as he presses his body against mine cupping my breasts, and he kisses my neck and shoulder saying, "Go get it."

I go even though I don't want him to stop. When I hand it to him he tells me to kneel and offer it. I do as he says, and I hold it out in front of me offering it to him. He gives me that smile as he takes it from me after taking a picture.

"Get on your hands and knees with that big sexy ass facing me. You know what's going to happen."

"Please. That'll hurt." I say turning myself as I assume the position.

"Only a few swats. Not a lot. Maybe fifty or so?" He says.

I make fists on the linoleum and clench my teeth waiting for the sting, and it comes fast. He spanks my ass with a slow steady rhythm making it burn all over. I count in my head as the belt lands on my ass, and when I get to fifty I'm surprised when he doesn't stop. The belt keeps swatting, and I keep counting hoping he'll stop at 60, 70, 75. Not until 100 does he stop. By then my face is full of my tears, and my ass is on fire.

"Very fucking nice!" He says taking pictures. "Sit up. Stick out your tongue."

I obey, and takes a few pictures of me.

"Put your hands on top of your head interlocking your fingers, and straighten your back."

He snaps more pictures of me in this pose. He also grabs my nipples pinching and pulling them lifting my breasts and shaking them.

"Such nice tits. What would you do if I told you I wanted to spank them too?"

"Ask you not to. My ass really hurts."

"Well, I'm going to spank them. You just need to stay just like you are and not run. Because if you run I won't be able to give them a hundred swats. I know you're a good girl that will listen even though she doesn't want it."

I feel my mind screaming at me to run, but my body stays motionless. I just watch as he rears the belt back, and then feel the swats covering my chest turning it from pink to red to deep red to purple. I count in my head waiting anxiously for him to get to 100. I'm relieved when he stops. My chest and ass hurt so bad. He hands me a tissue to wipe the tears from my face as he snaps even more pictures. When I finish wiping my face he brushes his hard cock across my lips.

"Look what you did. I think you need to let those big titties hang for a bit while you take care of this. Ass up."

I get back on my hands and knees with my ass toward him, and then I slowly back myself until I feel him touch the back of my legs. His fingertips run all over my sore ass cheeks making me flinch and squirm. Something cold lands on the top of my crack, and he holds my cheeks open as it runs down over my butt hole. I look back to see him adding what looks like lotion all over his dick. Again I see that smile right as his dick presses against my asshole. I try to relax, but it's big and I'm inexperienced. He slowly works in in little by little pushing and letting up over and over until I feel my hole open up inside. His cock sinks right in until I feel his hips against my sore cheeks.

"Nice and tight. Is this the first cock in your little shit hole?"

"Y-y-y-yes." I stammer.

"Good. I like to be the first. I think you need to rub your clit a bit while I fuck your ass though."

I reach down rubbing my clit in small circles as he slowly fucks my ass sliding all the way in before pulling all the way out. It feels strange. It hurts a lot, but his rubbing is slowly calming that ache. My rubbing is helping to heighten the sexual aspect of it. After a short while his pace quickens.

"Hell yeah bitch! Such a nice ass!" He moans. "Fuck me with that fat ass. Ride my fucking cock!"

I start rocking back meeting his thrusts. We move together in rhythm, and I rub myself to the same beat. Faster and faster his cock buries into my ass until I'm gasping as my body suddenly tenses. Then the waves cascade through me.

"FUUUUCCKKK!" I moan as I orgasm hard.

"HOLY SHIT! FUCK YEAH!" He moans unloading into me as my asshole quivers around him.

When we finish he pulls me back making me sit on his lap with his dick still deep inside my ass. He holds me close kissing my back while his hands massage my sore chest.

"See. You are mine. Even though you're married. It's my dick in your ass, and it's me that you listen to. You're mine."