The Assessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like you're enjoying this like a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes." I answer meekly.

"Naughty little sluts with wet cunts get punished." He says before biting my left nipple.

I moan and my back arches until he let go, and then I watch as he rears back with his belt in his right hand. Then I feel it sting as it crashes down across my exposed crotch. I moan loudly knowing nobody can hear. Then another and another come down making my vulva burn and sting. When he finally stopped his slow and methodical punishment my body finally relaxed and I felt a stream of pee escape me as it trickles to the forest floor.

"Not that cunt looks a whole lot better. Much less slutty." He says taking more pictures.

I feel my crotch as it swelled twice it's size, and was so sore within less than ten minutes. It felt like I had something between my legs as we walked back to the truck. I sat there feeling my crotch throbbing as we drove through the woods to a farm a short distance away. He led me into the barn where he put salve around my nipples, and the made me get on my hands and knees.

"Let's see if mommy has milk yet. If not this should help some." He says putting the clear milking tubes to my nipples.

I watch my nipples get sucked into them about half way into the two inch tubes. The pressure sucks and then releases as it pulls on my breasts. Mike walks away, and I feel the suction increase until I see half my boob being sucked into the tubes. I stay there being milked for a long time before Mike finally returns.

"No luck this time. Let's go home."

He pulls the tube off me pulling my tit hard. Then I follow him out into the darkness telling me that I have been hooked up for a long time. The aches in my legs should have given that away. On the drive home he tells me to give him my address. I do. Then he tells me to call my phone from his which I also do, but I look at all the pictures he's taken of me. There's a lot. I feel my sore crotch tingle and ache remembering a few of the things. The outfit resting on the table tells me of a long week.

"I'm going to miss you." He says as we pull in.

"You don't have to. You know where I live, and you're not far away."

"I think I should send you home to your husband freshly fucked and dripping with my baby batter. What do you think?"

"I think he wouldn't notice."

"That's too bad. What do you think we should do about your issues there?"

"There's not much you can do. He's the love of my life, but he's no Romeo."

"I tell you what." He says following me in. "Tomorrow you go home, and I'll Stay with you until then."

"You don't have to. You have a wife to get home to."

"I'm at least going to fuck you one more time."

"Okay, but I'm pretty swollen and sore." I admit pointing out the my pussy is hanging halfway down to my knees holding my legs open.

"It's going to hurt you then." He says giving me that smile.

We spend the night in bed with him fucking my sore crotch until I felt raw, and was literally dripping with his cum. Then around three in the morning he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I have to admit that I can't get you pregnant. I've been fixed for a long time."

"That's okay. A baby would kill me anyway." I say rubbing his back pulling him back to me.

He fucks me again making me cum on his cock before we cuddle until I fall asleep. In the morning he's gone, and I pack up heading for home. A couple of months later I text him asking how he's doing. He replies that it's all good. Then after more small talk I tell him the real reason I texted.

"I'm glad you're doing real good, but I have to say I miss the attention. My boobs are much bigger since we last met. You should see them."

"I like your boobs. Such sexy hard nipples."

"Yeah, you liked my belly too."

"I do! It's so sexy bouncing as I fuck you."

"It's a little bigger for you to bounce."

"I miss filling you, and then watching it drip out."

"Your wife never lets that happen does she?"

"How'd you know? She still makes me pull out even though I got fixed. I LOVED finishing in you. Your tight pussy was always so wet and warm. It begged for it."

"I think you need to use it a few more times daddy."

Then I waited over an hour for a reply.

"I hope that just a pet name?"

"I'll just say I think you should get your money back from that doctor."

"FUCK!"

"I could use one. Hormones and all."

"You sure it's mine?"

"Think about it. I've only had sex with one other guy since we've been together, and that was your friend that fucked my ass. What I have isn't in my asshole."

"I don't think we should talk anymore."

"I think you need to get over here and fuck me until your baby comes out of me. I need your cock. NOW!"

"That's all you want? What about your husband?"

"He's on the couch, and staying there. I'm naked, and waiting. If you're not here in a half hour I'm telling your wife everything,"

Fifteen minutes later I hear my husband asking someone who they are, and then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. When Mike enters he locks the door behind himself.

"Open it. I want him to see."

He unlocks it, undresses, and lays between my legs while my husband watches in disbelief. I feel his dick hardening between my legs wetting my pussy in a heartbeat. As soon as he's hard enough he slides into me, and then he slowly fucks me rubbing my belly and breasts smiling. My husband sits there staring until I begin stroking him. He messes my hand right as Mike fills my puss with a big load. By that point I had cum three times, and I'm very happy.

"See you tomorrow?" I ask Mike before he even pulls out of me.

"For sure. Be naked."

"Anything you say." I smile.

He gets up, and walks out leaving my husband and I. I look at him, and then his spunk on my hand.

"Man up, or be a bitch. Your choice." I tell him.