The Assignment Ch. 05

Story Info
The assignment reaches it's climax.
2.4k words
4.64
2k
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--reality--

I have never really wondered what a hangover would feel like. Never thought I would experience one either. Especially after a night of drinking with my professor. I guess stranger things have happened, including the fact I apparently wrote a sex scene while I was drunk. It wasn't the most graphic scene ever and it probably wouldn't count as actual sex to Robinson because he was probably hung over as well and that most likely would mean he was going to be an extra asshole. "Fuck me, my head hurts."

My roommate chuckles softly and hands me some Excedrin and a bottle of water, "late night?"

I toss the pills back and down them with the water quickly before scowling at her. "What clued you in?"

"Probably the fact Robinson is in the guess shower."

My eyes widen impossibly and I think my jaw legitimately hits the floor, "you're joking?"

"I really wish I was," she gives a mock shiver. "Man needs to learn to lock doors."

What the fuck? I ask myself and I yank on some pajama bottoms and walk out towards the bathroom. There is no fucking way I got that drunk. Writing a sex scene is one thing but... I shiver in horror as my mind goes to a place I would never want to go. I swallow down the bile rising in my throat and knock on the bathroom door. "Dr. Robinson?"

He opens it and he smiles crookedly a towel wrapped around his lean hips. Well fuck, Robinson is actually pretty built I muse as my eyes travel over his well defines abs. "Sorry about having to sleep over but there was no way I could have driven home last night."

I try to smile and I am sure it comes off as more of a grimace, "Uhh it's fine."

He uses another towel to dry his hair and I am fascinated by the way his fingers grip and loosen on the fabric. What the fuck Rachel, I mentally scold myself before turning away from him. "I am just going to get dressed and head back to the bar to grab my car."

"Alright, see you in class next week then." I mumble and hurry back to my room. I close the door behind me and rake a hand over my face.

"Looks like you can understand how Teagan can be attracted to the forbidden now," my roommate's amused voice says from my bed.

I glare at her from between my fingers, "How the fuck did this even happen?"

She laughs softly and walks over to me patting me lightly on the back, "we don't choose who our bodies want to fuck Rach. But, we don't have to act on it."

"Thank Jesus...Fuck," I grumble. Who even fucking knew Robinson looked like that? I mean fuck me sideways. Literally.

--book--

Teagan avoided school for the rest of the week. No way did she want to run into Professor Jackson after she'd let him eat her out and then buy her a fucking $200 back pack. She was acting like an idiot but she couldn't bring herself to not be embarrassed. It wasn't like she'd been fucking around with some kid or even just an adult, no she had to pick her teacher. "A teacher who gets off freezing people to death," she whispers to the ceiling as she lays on her back in bed.

"Teagan baby, your teacher is here to check on you." Her Mom calls to her from the living room.

Teagan sighs loudly and climbs out of bed not caring that she is wearing a pair of tiny cut off shorts and a sports bra. It wasn't like her Mom would have let... "Professor Jackson," she squeaks coming to a halt in the hallway.

His eyes roam over her body causing her to blush before he smiles slowly, "Miss. Moseley I was just telling your Mom how much we have missed you in class the last few days."

"I...uhh." She swallows nervously and looks at her feet. "I haven't been feeling well."

Professor Jackson nods in sympathy but the look in his eyes tells Teagan that he knows she is lying. "I came over to see if I could help you catch up."

Teagan worries her lip between her teeth and looks down at her feet as her mothers gushes about how great of a teacher Jackson is. "I could use the help," she whispers when she realizes that he isn't going to go away.

Jackson smiles politely and offers her Mom the chance to go with them to the library. She of course thinking the situation is all innocent declines saying she has far too much to do at home. "I will wait outside," he eyes travel over her making her nipples stiffen. "While you get dressed."

Teagan nods and walks back to her room. Once inside she closes the door and leans against it. "I am so fucked."

--reality--

I stare at my computer screen and the words all seem to blend together. I have never been this conflicted in my life. I never went through that normal teenager phase. "An old soul", my grandmother used to say fondly. I pull my hands through my hair and lean back in my chair, I have had sex before but it has never been more than just a way to pass time. I have always had more luck giving myself an orgasm than to ask someone else. But, just remembering Robinson in my shower makes me want to grab some random guy and fuck his brains out. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," I complain pushing myself away from the computer. Nothing could possibly come from this. But I am a fucking glutton for punishment so I grab my phone and text him.

Hope you got home safe.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I ask myself as I toss my phone on the bed. I am setting myself up to crash head on into a fucking wall. The phone beeps and I nearly break my neck trying to get to it, like I said I am an idiot.

Home safe, want to grab some lunch?

My heart starts beating at an alarming rate and I just stare at the phone. What do I say? I mean I want to say yes but...

Sure. What do you have in mind?

I am going to hell.

I will surprise you.  Be there in 20.

I swallow hard and spin around in a small circle before falling on the bed.

Ok, I will be ready.

Bring your book.

Well way to confuse the fuck out of me Robinson.

--book--

Teagan pulls on some jeans and a loose fitting sweater. She grabs her back pack and put her school supplies in it, the grabs a pair of panties out of the top drawer because she remembers Jackson likes to rip them off of her. "Bye mom," she says as she walks out towards the front door.

"Have a good time dear," she calls back from the kitchen where she is probably baking something.

Teagan lets out a breath and opens the front door to find Jackson's car parked on the side of the road and him leaning against the passenger side door. When she approaches he takes her bag from her and puts it into the back seat then open the front for her. She climbs in and he leans over buckling her in, making sure the strap is extra tight around her breasts.

"Wouldn't want you to fall out," he whispers as the tip of his pointer finger slides over her nipple. She swallows and nods unable to form a coherent sentence at the moment. He chuckles and pinches the nipple lightly before backing up and closing her in the car.

The drive to his house is silent except for the low hum of whatever is on the radio. Teagan uses the time to try to sort out what is going to happen when they arrive. She knows that he is going to want to have sex with her. Part of her wants that too because there is something dangerously sexy about him. The other part of her is scared to death that he is just fucking with her and she is going to be the next person he sticks in his freezer.

"Home sweet home," Jackson says mockingly as they pull into his driveway and he shut off the car. He stares straight ahead for a moment before turning toward her, "take off everything but your bra and panties. Then meet me in the house."

--reality--

Dr. Robinson pulls up to my house in a 1972 chevy...Strange that I don't remember ever seeing one those parked in the school lot. I don't know whether to be flattered or alarmed. Heh, I am sure that is how Teagan is supposed to feel towards Jackson. Her vagina does all her thinking though. My vagina on the other hand is completely under my control.

Dr. Robinson rolls down the window on the passenger side so he can look out at me. "Did you bring the book?"

I fight the urge to scowl. This shit is why my vagina is just fine around Dr. I look orgasmic in just a towel. I wave my laptop at him and give a fake smile, "yeah right here."

"Great, now I have an excuse to take you out to lunch."

Well shit. I smile and reach for the door handle, "you need an excuse?"

--book--

"Are you nervous?" He asks his head slightly tilted to the left as she makes her way into the bedroom.

"I uhh, well yes." She stammers looking at the bed and then at him, then back to the bed.

He holds his hand out and she walks slowly over. Putting her own in his she stares into his eyes. "Don't be," he whispers lowering his mouth to hers.

She gasps at the soft pressure and opens her mouth allowing his tongue to dance inside. She feels his hands makes their way to the clasp on her bra and she whimpers. He makes a soothing sound and pulls the bra off without ever breaking contact with her lips. "Jackson," she moans as his mouth moves to her neck and then down to her breasts. Her hands fall to his shoulders, he cups her breasts in his hands and brings one to his mouth gently sucking the tip inside. "Holy fuck," she groans her fingers digging into his shoulders. He chuckles and bends down lower pulling her panties off and tossing them to the ground. He looks up and grins wickedly before catching her legs and lifting her up as he stands moving towards the bed.

"Last chance," he says as he stands at the end the bed casually getting undressed. Her eyes widen as she takes in his flat rippled abdomen and the trail of lightly dusted hair disappearing beneath his jeans. "I will let you run," he says his fingers in the button of his jeans.

She licks her lips and laughs nervously, "why would I run?"

The corner of his mouth kicks up for a brief moment before he unsnaps his jeans and pulls them down. "Don't say I didn't give you the chance," he stands up and she bites down hard on her lip. He is full aroused and pointing passed his belly button. He crawls onto the bed like one would expect a large cat to do when it is in the midst of stalking it's prey. "Open up princess," he whispers grabbing her knees and pulling them apart.

The cool air hits her pussy and she whimpers trying not to buck her hips, "Jackson please." He bites playfully at her neck and adjusts his cock to her some opening.

"This is probably going to hurt," he says regretfully as he uses two fingers to wet his cock with her juices. "I would say I am sorry but, I love that your pussy is such a tiny little thing. A part of me is excited that I am going to make you bleed."

"Please," she squirms against him causing him to hiss through his teeth. "I don't care if it hurts. I want it to."

He kisses her hard before raising up on his arms and positioning his cock once more. "Hold still," he whispers before slamming into her past the membrane that proved her innocence. "Fuck," he groans harshly as the walls around h fight the invasion and ripple with pained fury. "You feel like a warm cherry pie," he licks the tears silently falling down her cheeks. "Fuck if I don't last two minutes in you." He brings his left hand down their bodies and finds her clit with his thumb. She jerks involuntarily against him which causes him to grunt and her to moan in pain.

"You're too big," she says grumpily trying to to grab his hand and stop the movement. But instead of pushing his hand away she holds it in place as a familiar ache starts to climbs up her nerve endings. She whimpers and feels her muscles loosen around his cock, he starts to slide easily in and out of her pussy and it feels like Heaven just found Hell, "don't stop."

"As if I could," he growls in her ear as he shifts position slightly and allow his cock to rub against her G-spot. "I love this little pussy too much. I am going to fuck you every chance I get now." He starts to pick up momentum and she squeals trying to grip his back but her hands keep sliding off. He chuckles and catches them both in one hand and pins them to the bed behind her head.

She feels the pressure start to build in her clit and she moans loudly before her whole body stiffens up and she starts to shake. "Jackson," she screams her eyes rolling back in her head.

He watches her as her body start to soften in post orgasmic bliss before grabbing her hips roughly and angling them higher slamming into her harder than before. Her head and tits bounce with each movement, "I could kill you like this. I could fuck you to death." She whimpers softly and he grins before grimacing his pace becoming erratic as his cock shoots off like a rocket.

She feels his cum fill her pussy and start to leak out onto her thighs and the bedsheets under her. He doesn't collapse on top of her merely roll over on to his back and stares at the ceiling. A part of him wanted to see if he could try to kill her she knew that, she was just hoping that part wouldn't win out in the end.