The Assignment Ch. 06

Story Info
The assignment brings her closer to the edge.
2.6k words
4.94
2.2k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6:

--reality--

The best thing about Gainesville to be honest is the mix of different cultures. It makes for a wonderful selection of food choices for example. Dr. Robinson decided on Leonardo's which serves everything any other pizzeria would but it taste like heaven melting in your mouth. I order a manicotti (which is a noodle stuffed with cheese and/or meat covered in marinara sauce) and a lemon sweet tea while he orders a personal pizza with anchovies. The thought of kissing him is definitely way down on the list of things I want to do now. Who even eats anchovies? Fucking gross. "So I finished the sex scene," I tell him as the waitress brings us our drinks.

He raises an eyebrow and takes the paper straw out of his cup rolling his eyes, "I would prefer no straw over one that is going to turn to fucking soggy junk in less than five minutes." I honestly completely agree but also plastic is bad for the environment so I understand the switch. Why only straws though? "So tell me about this sex scene you wrote."

I stir my drink casually with a long toothpick that the lemon came attached to and fight the urge to grimace. Writing a sex scene was awkward enough now I have to talk about it. That is like watching porn and then having a philosophical discussion on the merits of anal sex. Which by the way there are none, shit hurts...period. "I believe I made it work for the characters," I mumble hoping that will be enough information and he will change the subject to something less embarrassing.

"You believe you made it work?" He scowls at me before taking a long drink of whatever liquor he mixed with his cranberry juice. "What the fuck does that even mean Rachel? Did you make Jackson have erectile dysfunction or something?"

I almost spit my tea out at his question, "uhh...No the equipment all works."

He scowls and reaches for laptop, "I swear all you kids think sex is some taboo subject that no should talk about."

I purse my lips and glare at him. I have no been a kid in a long time, hell probably since my Dad died when I was 10. "I don't think it's taboo I just haven't ever written out the details of someone else's sex life before."

"Rachel, when you wrote it stretched straight up to his belly button are you really talking about his dick?"

My eyes dart around the room making sure no one has heard him. This shit is for the birds. "Yes?"

"So his dick is like a foot long," he says amusement in his voice. "I guess we all know now why she falls in love with him."

I glare at him harder, "it was an analogy to show how much she aroused him. Besides it is a fucking romance novel every hero in a romance novel is built like a horse."

"Which is probably why so many women are disappointed on their wedding night."

Their wedding night? "Whose the prude now?" I ask and He shrugs and continues to read. It is really that weird for the hero to have a big dick? I mean every single romance novel I made myself read for this project had the hero thick as a wrist and long as forearm, what's wrong with 12 inches?

"So after they have sex she is worried about him deciding he would rather kill her than have sex again," he says closing the computer and handing it back to me. "I imagine anyone in her situation would probably be scared out of their minds."

"I think that is why Jackson's attracted to Teagan because she isn't afraid of him."

"That is a pretty valid point," he acknowledges. "Now where do you go from here?"

"I think she is going to watch him kill someone," I says smiling slightly as I think about the next few scenes I am planning to write. "He wants to get under her skin and see how much she can take."

"He really isn't a good guy is he?"

I smirk and lean back in my chair. "You yourself said there is no such thing as prince charming."

--book--

Jackson drops Teagan off at her house just as the sun started to set on the horizon. They hadn't talk much after having sex, instead he's given her a bath and washed her hair. The intimacy of that act had her blushing more than anything else they had done. He warned her that she would be sore in the morning and that if got too bad to take a warm shower. She thought he was making a big fuss for nothing, she wasn't the first girl to loose her virginity after all. "I will be at school on Monday," she told him through the car window.

"I have some prior commitments this weekend so I won't be in contact until then," he says almost absently before looking at her and smiling. "Be sure to get lots of rest tonight."

She nods and waves watching him as he starts the car and pulls away. She walks into her house to find her mother asleep on the couch with the news on.

"We have new information in the recent murder of Candace Hawthorne and the new victim Elise June. We have not until now released this information to the public. Both victims were sexually assaulted multiple times before they were killed."

Teagan's eyes widened and she put a hand to her stomach to calm the sudden nauseous feeling.

"Lt. St. John we at the Alligator have heard from an anonymous source that the victims are systematically frozen. Is this true?"

"I don't know who your source is but yes both victims were froze to death. One more question please, then I must conclude the interview." The police officer scans the crowd and pick a blonde woman in her 30s.

"Lt. St. John, Candace Hawthorne and Elise June were both attractive, independent, young women is it too soon to say that the killer has a particular type?"

" So far we only have two victims. All we can say for certain is that our suspect is male, athletic, probably attractive and very intelligent. Thank you all for coming today. No more questions will be answered at this time."

Teagan makes her way to her bedroom aimlessly. Once inside she closes the door and drops down on her bed. She knew that Jackson was of course a serial killer, but for some reason the fact that he raped the women before he killed them was more off putting that the actual killing. Laying back on her bed she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. She should have realized that when Mercy said the victims were missing their undergarments. She really hoped that wasn't what his plans were for the weekend.

--reality--

We ate out food in relative quiet besides the occasional pass the salt. After he finished Dr. Robinson leaned back in his chair and patted his abs, "I have probably gained 20 pounds in the last week."

I fight the urge to roll my eyes. The man has no an ounce of fat on him and he damn well knows it he just wants me to compliment his body. Not that his body doesn't deserve compliments. Fuck. I smile and shove a forkful of food in myself before I do something stupid like tell him I want to lick his abs. I do...very much so. Which is fucking weird because he is twice my age for one thing and he just lost his wife and he has a kid three years younger than me. He is staring at me while I am eating now. His brown eyes traveling over my face like he is trying to remember every detail. I am not exactly a beauty queen, my thighs rub together and I haven't worn a two piece since middle school. Mostly because my tits are huge and always try to pop out of those strings things, but also because unlike Dr. Perfect my abdomen is not anything to write home about. I wonder if they make a body shaper for swim suits. "So did we really come here to read my book?"

He smiles, "no I actually wanted to thank you. I had a shitty day and you made my night not suck so much."

His mouth makes such a perfect O when he says suck and his accent does things to my body. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I just now realizing he has an accent? It is very subtle but damn. "It was nothing Dr. Robinson."

"Sterling," he says after a moment. "When we are not in class please call me Sterling."

My eyes widen a little because why is that name so fucking sexy? No one should name their son something as hormone inducing as Sterling, fuck I need some water. I grabbed my drink and gulp it down nervously looking around the room while I do so. "I will try to remember that...Sterling."

"You look like you swallowed a bad lemon," he says chuckling. "If it bothers you so much we can stick to Dr. Robinson."

"No, no...it's not that. I like your name." I also want to scream it out later when I have my date with the shower head.

He cocks his head to the side before smirking, "I like your...name too Rachel."

Yeah Okay a person with big boobs always knows when someone is staring at them. The fact that he is not only staring but actually not caring that I know has me wondering if I need to ask for a fucking towel to sit on. Sexual tension right, fuck I feel like I am literally on fire. I pick up a napkin and blot it on my neck, no I don't make a big show of it because fuck if I need to be any hotter.

--book--

Teagan spends the weekend doing nothing but worrying and lounging because her vagina felt like she gave birth to a hippo. She was swollen and tender but the by time Monday came around she found herself ready for round two. She picked her outfit for school that day with extreme care. First she grab some cut off black shorts that were barely in dress code. She paired them with an old Poison concert t-shirt and some vans. She wasn't wearing panties so she made sure her ass wouldn't show if she bent down too far but that her pussy would if she spread her legs at just the right angle. Pleased with the results she walked into the kitchen to find her Mom already gone and a note on the counter with $40.

Money for lunch this week. Took Dalton with me to visit Grandma be back Saturday. Love, Mom

Normally she'd be put off that her Mom went to Tampa and left her but she couldn't wait to get to school and see Jackson. She'd even let slip that her Mom was out of town and of course she would do it when he was close enough to hear her. She decided to ride her bike to school because it was supposed to rain and as much trouble as she went through to pull off the perfect look she didn't want it ruined. When she got to school however she was regretting the choice because the shorts not only rubbed her legs but the bike seat made her vagina ache like a rotten tooth.

"Good morning Miss. Moseley, nice of you to join us today." Jackson said from his desk his eyes narrowed on her shorts as she walked into class.

"I am feeling much better today professor," she says softly as she sits down and leans back in the desk spreading her legs just far enough to show the shadows of her labia. Since she sat up front the only person who would see was him. He glares in her direction before turning towards the board and writing a chemical formula on it. She rolls her eye, anti-freeze very funny.

--reality--

"Please tell me if I am being forward but, would you like to come back to my place for a few hours?" Sterling asks as he hands the waitress his credit card, "Don't feel obligated I would have bought you lunch either way."

"Come back to your place and...?" I leave the question open ended because I really don't want to come off as a lust crazed lunatic. It would look really bad on my academic record to have a teacher put a no contact order out on me.

He chuckles and arches his brow before leaning across the table and wrapping a strand of my hair around his index finger using it to pull my face closer to him. And let me say that has got to be the sexiest thing anyone has ever done with my hair. "I want to inspire you."

Well holy shit. I might have just had a mini orgasm because fuck me if I don't feel all dizzy and out of breath. "please," I hear myself whimper. Which I swear I am not usually like this. I have had sex before , nothing mind blowing but it's not like I am a 25 year old whose never had dick before. I am being an idiot but my vagina is doing all my thinking and if told me to cum right now I would probably turn into a giant watery mess on the floor.

--book--

"Miss. Moseley please stay after class to pick up your assignments you missed last week," Jackson says as the bell rings. Teagan looks around nervously as all the other students leave then stands up slowly and walks over to where Jackson is standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"How was your weekend?" He asks casually even though his face and body language say he is anything but.

"Uneventful," She whispers shifting her feet back and forth. "I watched the news and took a lot of baths."

He reaches out and wraps his hand around her chin making her look up and meet his eyes. "Is there any particular reason you came to school dressed like a two bit hooker?"

She blushes and bites her bottom lip, "Not really...I mean the cop said you have sex with the women...before you...you know and well I was jealous...so."

He lets go of her chin and takes a step back tapping his own chin in thought. "I don't play games Teagan. I am not some little boy you can flash your cunt at and get away with it." He pounces on her using his body to block her up against the white board. "Did you think to show this to all these little cocks in here?" He asks her as he slides his right hand up the leg of her shorts. "Did you really think to show them what belongs to me?" He pinches her lips together hard making her wince and then slides his tongue over her cheek before licking the shell of her ear and whispering, "I would be careful trying to play with me little girl. I bite," he says as he latches his teeth down on her earlobe. She gasps and brings her hand to her ear as he pushes himself away from her walks back over to his desk sits down and points to a stack of papers. "Please have this all done by Friday Miss. Moseley."