All Comments on 'The Assignment Ch. 5'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope curious2c is a fucking corpse now

Sick cunt doesn't deserve to breathe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she(the whore)

was more respectful and considerate of gary than of her husband. She also is a whore and now we find out the husband is a wimp and cuckold.

shit story about shit people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable

It's unbelievable how an author can fuck up their story completely because of an extremely poorly thought out ending.

This was just fucking idiotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Obviously...

...they have much better recreational drugs in your part of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you are a pathetic cuckold if youre into this

And I hope you are murdered. Short of that please commit suicide you are not a man but a sissy

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
For people who check comments

DON'T READ THIS! You'll lose a big chunk of your life for a ridiculously poor story. Take a pass.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Without a doubt your worst story.

Nope, this story has no saving graces at all. The last page is pure shit and completely out of character for the husband.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
I get it.

Unfortunately, this last page through it over the top. All that nonsense and it made their marriage better? Er, no.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

You lost this one completely. This is an embarrassment to you and LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A terrific tale

Erotic and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Un fucking believable

When Gary shows up with the pictures and forces her to blow him, all she needs to do is bite his dick off and call 911. The ambulance shows up to save his worthless life and she shows the pictures to the police and tells them Gary is blackmailing her. Gary is off to the hospital and then to prison. But you just pile on the shit and turn Jim into her pimp and her into a whore. A simply horrible ending. Just plain awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dude, just put a bullet in your fucking brain. You're a useless sack of shit.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Must be good. Everybody hated it.

I loved this whole story. It didn't make my favorites because of the extortion and coercion that brought this couple to where they ended up. Although it ended well for them, it was an ugly journey. The sex was graphic, and the emotions are gut wrenching.

For all of you naysayers, read some Curious2's other work. He writes graphic sex scenes with a lot of debauchery. If you don't publish your own stories you have no business making some of these extreme comments I've read here. You either like it or you don't. Tell us why and leave it that. There is no reason for making remarks like wishing him dead. Many feel that the characters in his stories embark on disgusting acts. So what? When in the throes of hot lusty sex all of us might do things we think we would "never" do. It is, afterall, erotica. If you don't like his style don't read his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the worst

You are truly the ed wood of 'erotica'. And your last supporter is right. I will no longer read any of your work. If I had known how this would end up , I wouldn't have read this. Funny , on an erotic site , I am skimming through the sex scenes as they are not erotic, looking for the love story the first chapters promised , but quickly disappeared in mud. Keep writing , as some folks liked it. But I am gone.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
This is a cuckold lovers dream story

this was so bad, the one guy that loves it probably lives it

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

What a fucked up story. But it is your sad universe author

1/5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Until this part it was just a story about an asshole Gary who fucks up a good marriage (4*). But with this part where the partys continue with setup of the husband it becomes a cuckold story (2*).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

What happened after Gary was assaulted? I guess Kate continued to fuck everyone on her own. Jim should have sent out the videos instead of taking Kate back. These two idiots deserve each other, at least until their bodies rot away from STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abysmal

This was epically bad in so many ways,absolute trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Horrible

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
good and bad

the descriptive sex scenes were highly erotic but there was nothing else for the reader to enjoy, just a stroke story. I believe Literotica,s ban on 'deeper perversions' was the only entity that prevented the author from going down that 'path'.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
What a Crock of Shit

Loving married couple undergoes life changing sexual transformations in the name of fantasies and love. She releases the whore she has inside doing with her new lovers anything doable in sex, and he as an openly cuckolded husband embraces his cuckolding in order to have the whore back in his life, while keeping the whore happy doing gangbangs since one cock can never keep the whore sexually happy again. All these things take place in the name of love. Love... what a crock of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yuck. Just...gross. Nothing to do with love anywhere in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. You need psychiatric help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This whole series showed up a writer who is actually a gay faggot at heart!! And the writing was actually pretty disgusting to read!!!thank god I went straight from chapter 1 to Chapter last hoping for some redeeming feature…

But a gay writer is a gay writer…no redemption possible for these sick fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seek help. Fast.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonabout 2 years ago

I would have given this 0* if I could have.

What utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He would have been better off if had put a bullet in his head. She has dragged him down to her debased level. I do not know how long this story took to write but but even speed reading it was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a garbage story, first chapter was good and then it rapidly went bad... Just terrible.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

It could have been a beautiful "wife sharing" story.

But it started as a crapp and it ended the same way.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shitty story with shitty characters.

Did not even bother to rate this pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

The only thing that can be said about this story: A mentally degenerate author tried to put his imagination on paper!

That it was only crap is not because of the thing but because of the author!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yup…as each story descends to the depths of patchy depravity….so does the writer!,, seriously mentally ill cuck or gay faggot masquerading as a male writer!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WACC with a RAAC… the problem with the story is it is totally unbelievable. And not one of the characters had any socially redeeming value.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio8 months ago

The writing is not bad but the descriptions of sex are flavorless descriptions, rather than erotic ones. Not clear why, maybe just this writer’s style. Possibly others find the chapters to be a turn-on but not me. Perhaps it’s because the subject matter lacks credulity and the main male character, Hubby Jim, behaves so stupidly despite giving Greg a beat down. I certainly wouldn’t take her back, not for a million dollars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nah, pretty pathetic if you ask me. It totally fails to appreciate that people aren't just unthinking automotons.

Its not the cheating and sex that bothers me, it's the complete lack of control. I just couldn't trust anyone like that because you just know that they're not piloting the body.

Seriously, I could forgive cheating but there's no way I could forgive multiple partners, if only for the fact that sti are not a laughing matter, especially not Herpes. But now we have drug resistant gonorrhoea, a resurgence of syphilis and the now all too present hiv, a quick bit of sex is never going to be worth the lifetime of medical costs.

dawg997dawg9974 months ago

She enjoys being a gangbang whore and doesn't even get paid for it.

Dumb characters and dumber story. It did have some promise in the first chapter or two.

More like I'm the dumb one for continuing to read it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous