All Comments on 'The Assistant'

by Pepjoroso1031

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Pookiebear123Pookiebear123almost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Well written and I loved the part where Paige visits her father in the cemetery. Shed a tear there.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this storyline and the main characters. The latter are richly developed; relatable. You can feel the development of their relationship. As a near hopeless romantic, got to love this piece, but a couple of distractions. Felt melodramatic — too emotional, too much sobbing; use of overused/over popularized phrases that do not really help. Also, could probably be tightened/ shortened without compromise. OK, maybe picky in light of how much I liked. Thanks for sharing.

uga2001uga2001almost 2 years ago

I loved the story. I was glad that Jennifer take a chance at love and left her husband. Paige is better at loving her and supporting her then he was.

Peeking77Peeking77almost 2 years ago

I picked this story on whom. I'm delighted I did. As a no make it lit my fire and more importantly it is a wonderful story of two people in love. Nicely written. Will read more of your work. What a great read.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingalmost 2 years ago

This is ADORABLE! Each page more adorable than the last! Definitely continue!

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

It couldn't have any less than five stars. I thought it was the most beautiful story I have read in a long time. If anybody reading this didn't come away at misty eyed they don't have a pulse. It's that simple.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I was disheartened that the relatives had to die. Still, the events brought them more together. Look forward to reading some more of your stories. Adorable!

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

What I loved most was that you made me care about Jennifer and Paige. I am happy their story leaves off well although I won’t say it ended. Even if we don’t know the rest. Thank you for sharing this.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A very pretty, if simple, fairytale.

We often wish for complexity and suspense, but sometimes we need simple.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl9 months ago

This was such a beautiful love story, and definitely seems to be a case of meeting the right person at the right time; I thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish.

5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

huebie23huebie232 months ago

I loved the story!!! the only thing that disappointed me was yes Jennifer never cheated on Paige, but if you truly love someone with your heart and soul then cheating would never even be a thought, and Jennifer in the bathroom thinking of someone else while masturbating... VERY WRONG and disappointing.. left that out and would have been perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Magic!.Pure unadulterated magic.I enjoy a story where true love wins the day.I especially love it when lovers call each other baby.Reminds me of my favourite Patsy Cline song He Called Me

Baby.Great story though I found Paige s punishment of Jennifer a bit prolonged.Withholding sexual pleasure is never a good idea even when done playfully as in this case.Keep writing.You are a good writer.Thanks.

Twowayman62

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous