The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 02

Story Info
A normal day is interrupted with a shocking announcement.
10.7k words
4.72
27k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
866 Followers

Anal Etiquette Prequel: The Assisted Wellness Initiative

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home, if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience. If I can't stop you, I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Week 0

Morning Break

It was at 10:17 on a Friday morning; on a random, nondescript day in May. Allison O'Connor hastily made her way to the 27th floor women's bathroom for her late-morning break. She hoped it wouldn't be too busy this morning. The bathrooms didn't usually get significant traffic until closer to lunchtime. She had just gotten out of a two-hour in-person investor strategy meeting - which had run significantly over - and had a virtual meeting at 11:00 with corporate legal that would likely extend well into the afternoon; and she wanted to get her break out of the way beforehand.

Allison was a Senior Director of Accounts for a large investment firm: McQueen & Dobbs. While her title may sound impressive, her job was really just to make sure that her and her subordinate account managers' clients stayed happy and kept their money with the firm instead of moving it elsewhere; and she was damn good at her job! For this, she was quite generously compensated. Enough so that her second husband Keith could stay at home and pursue his career goal of becoming a famous e-gamer. He was shit at gaming, but he was really just her trophy husband anyway. At 31, he kept himself in amazing shape and played the part of the trophy husband quite well. That, and he had an impressively sized 12" long, 2.2" thick cock and an even more impressive sex drive! Allison got to enjoy his remarkable tool in her various holes several times a day, which more than made up for any lack Keith had in real world ambition.

As for herself, at 47, Allison was in her prime. Thanks to the anti-aging aging genome treatments that had become readily available over a decade ago, she looked more like a woman in her early thirties or late twenties than her actual biological age. In fact, she was in better shape today than she had been when she was that age! The treatments had helped to tone and sculpt her body, lift her breasts and buttocks, thickened up her shoulder length fiery red hair, and she'd even increased a cup size or so from a 34D to a more fun 34DD. Males benefited from similar toning and sculpting in addition to a noticeable increase in penis size, both length and girth. But all those benefits were well-known, published side effects of the treatments. A not published but equally well-known side effect was extremely amplified sex drives. Allison's had already been quite healthy before. But she was nearly nymphomaniac now; much like most women who had underwent anti-aging treatments; which was nearly 98% of the population at this point. In fact, even after almost a decade of common use, Big Pharma continued to deny that their treatments modified male and female sex drives at all, despite all evidence to the contrary. Most people ignored in crazy conspiracy theories after the chaos of the 2020's, but the one that wouldn't quite die online was that Big Pharma and the world's governments wanted to keep their populations sexually satisfied and complacent. Allison didn't put much stock into that theory, but it did make a little sense if she ever stopped to think about it.

Rounding the corner, Allison came to a stop and cursed softly to herself. Half a dozen women were idly loitering about the outside of the women's bathroom, just chatting and gossiping. Damn it! she thought. The bathroom shouldn't be this busy yet! What the fuck is going on? Composing herself, she approached the bathroom.

"Stacey," she said to one of her junior account managers who was waiting outside and chatting with Penelope; one of her two senior account managers, "What the Hell is going on here? It's not lunch time! Why isn't everyone working?"

The shapely blonde paused in her conversation with the knockout Latina to respond, "Morning, boss! Didn't you get the memo? HR scheduled a surprise meeting at 11:00. Yvonne sent out the email like... an hour ago." she replied. The tall blonde woman was in her mid-30s, thin and athletic with maybe 34C breasts. She moonlighted as a yoga instructor after work and had the body to match, particularly her well-toned ass! Today, she wore a bright red pant suit with nude stockings and matching red heels. If she wore a blouse underneath her suit coat, Allison couldn't see it. But she could see her back bra easily enough. The blonde's lingerie was pushing her modest assets up high on her chest to appear much larger than they actually were. Her skirt modestly came up to her mid-thigh.

"Really? About what?" demanded a slightly annoyed Allison, pulling out her phone. Yvonne was the firm's HR director. She had been Allison's closest friend for almost thirty years. They'd actually been roommates in the same sorority back in college. While both women considered themselves completely heterosexual, and were happily married, the pair engaged in completely-not-gay-totally-plutonic-raunchy-sex quite regularly. This relationship usually provided Allison with advance warning of 'surprise' HR meetings long beforehand. Evidently, not today, Allison grumbled as she brought up the missed meeting invitation.

"Something about the higherups being tired of the decreasing productivity due to unnecessary bathroom breaks," Penelope explained, gesturing to the gaggle-fuck of women hanging around outside the bathroom. The sexy Latina was in her early 30s, of average height and very voluptuous with dangerous curves and mouthwatering 38G tits. Her long black hair spilled down her back freely. She wore a thin white blouse - whose buttons were fighting against physics to contain her massive chest - tucked into a charcoal black skirt that hugged her thick curvy butt and hips and extended down almost to her knees, along with fishnet stockings and black high heels. Even with the heels, she was still quite short. Beneath her blouse, her black bra was barely visible. The blouse itself was unbuttoned dangerously low and exposed a significant amount of cleavage.

Even with today's liberal standards on corporate dress codes, both women were dangerously close to being unprofessional.

Allison sighed. Bathroom breaks were indeed an ever-present issue. Incredibly horny, aroused men and women weren't very productive. And with the anti-aging treatments, men and women were always aroused and horny. Which was were 'bathroom breaks' came in. The US was still a mostly conservative country compared to the rest of the West. Public nudity and especially public sex were strictly frowned upon; and explicitly illegal almost everywhere. Although, what constituted nudity was getting more and more risqué every year - the pair of women in front of her being prime examples. But the Powers That Be still understood a need and turned a blind eye to bathrooms. Hence the common phrase, 'what happens in the bathroom, stay in the bathroom!' But evidently the Powers That Be had had enough and had decided to 'Do Something'. The idea that 'doing something because it was better than doing nothing, even if doing something did nothing,' had always annoyed her. God only knew what the Powers That Be had in mind thins time...

"Fuck me..." Allison said under her breath.

But just loud enough for Jamal from Public Relations to overhear as he approached. "Like, right now?" he asked with a mischievous smile. "Sure! Let's go!" he said with a grin.

"Not likely, Jamal," Allison said with an exaggerated roll of her green eyes. The two had briefly dated while Allison had been between marriages. They had parted amicably and were still close friends though. He respected her position that heterosexual sex outside of marriage was cheating but he still liked to tease her anyway. Unless her husband was present and watching, of course. Or if she were recording it for Keith to watch later, obviously. And because Allison wasn't gay, or even bisexual, sex with women was perfectly acceptable. She didn't have rules that were all that special or out of the ordinary. Those were just some of the normal rules for any successful relationship. While some relationships were more open than others, Allison preferred a more traditional, quasi-monogamistic relationship. Marriages that were completely open didn't tend to last very long.

Not that she didn't consider Jamal's jestful proposals from time to time. He was a 6' 4" native Jamaican with jet black skin, a solid muscular build, and had the largest cock she had ever taken in her holes. Almost painfully large, to be honest. At 13" long and 2.4" thick, he was a beast of a man! He was too long to completely fit inside her cunt - not that he ever really cared much for her front hole - and she struggled to suck him down her throat to the balls because of his impressive girth, but he could hammer her asshole all night long; and had had on multiple occasions. Although, she had been exceptionally sore for days afterwards.

"I wasn't talking to you, Allison," he replied, smoothly taking Penelope's hand and started leading her towards the men's bathroom.

"Oh!" exclaimed Penelope as she allowed herself to be led away. "I was just going to jill off in the women's bathroom, but okay. You won't be as rough as last week, will you? I was sore all afternoon!"

The tall islander looked down at the much shorter Latina, smiled sweetly, and patted her shapely butt hard enough that it could almost be considered a light smack, "Oh, Penelope... Of course, I'll be rough! I even promise to use just enough lube to get inside your bottom... And not a drop more!"

"Fuck..." the voluptuous Hispanic replied quietly as she was gently led away.

While men stayed out of the women's bathroom as a matter of courtesy, women were allowed to accompany men into the men's bathroom for their 'breaks'. Upon opening the door, and running into three other couples waiting for an open stall he remarked, "Oh for fuck's sake, mon... It's not like they're going to end bathroom breaks! Come on, people!" He and Penelope move to the side. As the door closed, Allison could see that of the three sink basins in the men's bathroom, two of them had a woman bending over it, her skirt and panties around her ankles, reaching back and spreading her cheeks while a man pounded into her back door.

Normally, sex or masturbation in the bathrooms was supposed to be kept inside of the stalls where a semblance pf privacy could be maintained. But when the bathrooms got really crowded, or people got really horny, the sex and masturbation would spill out in the bathroom's common areas. This was generally frowned upon but accepted as necessary when the situation required it.

"The women's bathroom is full, I assume?" asked Allison.

"Yup," Stacey replied. "Everyone assumes that they are going to seriously curtail bathroom breaks, and everyone is getting in on the action while they can."

"I highly doubt they would do that. Too many people would just quit!" Allison replied. Personally, if she'd had the option, Allision would have masturbated in her own office. But her investment company's building was almost twenty years old, and most of the offices had internal glass walls. At the time, it had been the current trend in architecture. But with public sex and masturbation both still being very much illegal in the US, that wasn't an option.

Allison grimaced briefly in jealousy as she thought of Josselyn's - her boss's - office. Executive offices on the 31'st floor were fully walled, and each had their own secretary/receptionist desk outside. The secretaries were more status symbols than functional, but Allison couldn't wait until the older woman retired in a couple of years. She was on the short list for promotion to Josselyn's job; and all the perks that came along with it. Alisson spent more time than she probably should browsing the secretary pool on the company's internal website to pick out her future secretary. There was an over-abundance of pretty young women in their early to late 20's who were trying to get their foot into the corporate door. And each of them knew what would be expected of them whether they ended up working for a man or a woman.

Allison herself had never masturbated or fucked anyone at work outside of a bathroom stall. She would have found that far too embarrassing! While she had no problem fucking in front of friends, and some selected family members, or maybe even a few of her coworkers she was closest with, fucking out in front of the whole company was strictly not her thing! Exebitionism was a perfectly normal kink. It just wasn't usually her kink. For a smaller audience like her cranky old neighbor at home Mr. Happy while she sunbathed, sure. Just not all her coworkers! Now, voyeurism was fun though! Thankfully, her seniority at the firm had always guaranteed her access to any stalls that were open, regardless of the length of the line.

Just as she was pondering her conundrum, the men's bathroom door opened again as a couple exited. Allison briefly had a view in. All three sinks were now occupied. She knew Jamal's muscular naked buttocks when she saw them, and she recognized Penelope's high heels and the bunched-up skirt around her ankles. Jamal was really pounding his massive cock into her asshole like it was going out of style; which it may very well have been. The busty Latina was reaching down between her legs to fist her pussy in time with the ass fucking she was receiving. By the way the dark-skinned woman's poor sphincter was vice-gripped to Jamal's thick cock, he had made good on his promise to not use much lube! Allison had to admit that a part of her was more than a little disappointed for having turned down his very polite and quite reasonable offer.

"I'm grabbing a stall," Allison announced, and headed towards the women's bathroom.

"Good luck in there," Stacey called out behind her.

Inside the women's bathroom was just as chaotic as she'd feared. There were six sink basins in the bathroom. Each had a women bent over it either fisting their pussy or asshole, or more often both. Some were using dildos, but most just plunged their fists into wet, horny holes. Just as many women were lined up against the walls doing their best to satisfy their lust. There was maybe a dozen or so women who were maintaining a semblance of their composure and waiting for an empty stall before ravishing their needy holes.

All of this was an example of another looming social problem that no one wanted to talk about. The ratio of men to women was getting seriously out of whack. And quickly! It was something that society couldn't ignore for much longer. While Allison's parent's generation had been roughly 1:1 like most of history, her generation was closer to 1:1.1. Or one man for every 1.1 women. Allison had two daughters - Gina and Courtney - and their generation was close to 1:2. Having kids while younger was in vogue again, and her oldest daughter at 24 years old already had three daughters herself - Laura, Mia, and Amber. Their generation was almost too early to be calculated but early indication put the ratio at 1:4. Most women of her generation that wanted a husband had one, but her granddaughters were going to have a much harder time finding a man! She wasn't sure how society would adapt, but she was sure it was going to be a struggle. But even at her‑ firm now, over 85% of the employees were female. That made finding a male break partner somewhat impossible for a lot of women.

Confidently, Allison walked to the front of the line waiting for an open stall. The first few women in line almost started to say something, then thought better of it. She breathed deeply and waited for the next available vacancy of the twenty stalls in the women's bathroom.

As she waited, the stall walls suddenly rattled heavily as someone bumped harder than normal into them somewhere down the line. This resulted in the stall door in front of Allison jarring loose and quickly opening all the way. She was treated to a delicious sight! Inside, a thick muscular dark ebony woman quickly came into view. She was lying back on the toilet, her ass hanging off the seat and her legs propped up against the stall on each side of the now wide-open door. Her light gray business skirt and jacket were hung on the back of the stall's door. Her white blouse was unbuttoned, her black bra pulled down, and her sizable 36E cup tits spilled out across her chest. Each mammary was topped with an impossibly blacker areola and a glistening wet, meaty, rock-hard nipple. Her empty asshole gaped open an inch or so and winked at Allison repeatedly. The hole had obviously seen some very intense, recent use. The woman's pinkish red and slightly swollen sphincter stood out noticeably against her dark skin. Allison immediately recognized the woman as Yvonne, the company's HR director and her best friend.

Currently, the black woman's right hand was wrist deep in her hairless, dripping cunt. The hand was furiously working her front hole making soft slurping noises. Her left hand fed what had to have been a 2" thick flesh colored dildo down her throat. She was feeding it down her gullet until it bottomed out against the flared handle-base before pulling it about halfway out again. On each in-stroke, she would open her mouth just wide enough to allow the thick toy to pass her lips. On each out-stroke, she would seal her lips around the toy and suck it clean. Judging by the very noticeable bulge moving up and down Yvonne's throat, Allison guessed the dildo was about a foot long from head to base. Her eyes were closed, and face upturned as she enjoyed the taste of her own ass juices.

After several thrusts down her throat, Yvonne yanked the dildo free from her mouth with an audible pop, and quickly returned the thick toy to her hungry asshole. Allison smiled to herself at having accurately guessed its 13" length. No sooner had the toy been buried to the hilt, Yvonne moaned and slipped her right hand free from her horny cunt. She reached up and lifted her left tit to her face and immediately sucked in her nipple and started lightly biting and sucking on it. This only caused her to moan louder. Her sounds of pleasure joined and were drowned out by the bathroom's ambient noise.

It was then that Yvonne finally noticed that the stall's door had swung open. Her left hand stopped pounding the dildo into her ass and her nipple popped free from her mouth as she stared into Allison's eyes for a long heartbeat. Allison felt herself flush in embarrassment. She had just realized that she had been gawking like a clueless teenager who had just caught her parents having sex for the first time.

"I do apologize, Allison," Yvonne said quickly, in a deep French accent. Her family had emigrated from Nigeria when she was a teenager, and she had never even tried to lose her accent. The ebony woman's already dark skin darkened somewhat more in embarrassment at being caught masturbating at work red handed. Allison found Yvonne's muscular figure, sharp facial features and subdued makeup quite attractive; despite considering herself a straight woman. "This stall's door lock always pops free! I've opened up multiple maintenance tickets to have it adjusted too. I guess I'll have to open another..."

lordodie
lordodie
866 Followers