The Assisted Wellness Initiative Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney knew better than to interrupt her parents and their friends during 'Sunday Adult Time'. So, she quietly let them be. The young redhead snuck back through the kitchen to the hallway on the other side, which led to the home's bedrooms. As she did so, she pulled out her phone and quickly logged into the home's security system to make sure that all the cameras were catching every angle of the ongoing action. Sure enough, the hardware was functioning perfectly!

Upon entering the room and transferring the video feed to the large 120" TV mounted on the wall, "Thank God!" she said to no one in particular. Her holes still ached. The trip home from the theater wasn't long enough for her to have cum. It was just long enough for her to get really horny! She had stripped out of her tube top and skirt before she even reached her bed. She knew her mother didn't approve of her masturbating to the home security feed. Allison preferred that her daughter jilled herself to porn like a normal young lady. But what her mother didn't know wouldn't hurt her! Besides, this was a pretty normal occurrence for a Sunday afternoon at the O-Connor Home.

Courtney grabbed her favorite 2.2" wide, 10" long purple dildo out of her nightstand, sunk it into her drenched cunt to lube it up, and then lined the well-used tool up with her young asshole. The busty young redhead moaned in pleasure as the toy slowly pressed it into her inexperienced sphincter. Normally, such a quick insertion would have caused her some discomfort. But Miley's somewhat larger fist had just been inside that hole, and it was plenty loosened up.

"God! I love Sunday evenings!" she exclaimed out loud, before getting down to the business at hand.