The Association of Sissies Ch. 03

Story Info
Janice sees the truth and relearns everything.
4.6k words
4.74
4.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach into the basket on the top shelf of a refrigerated case in produce. I searched through the basket for the largest and oldest ginger root.

"Here, let me get that for you." A strange man said behind me.

Before I could react, his body was pressed against mine. He embraced me with his left arm. His hand suspiciously on my right tit. His right hand grabbed the basket and brought it down for me. He slid his hand down my side until it reached my waist. He held my waist for a moment and then extra moment. I could feel his cock get hard against my ass. He then let me go and slowly backed away. He held the basket of ginger root at crotch level for me.

I looked back at him in shock.

"Go ahead and pick some. I will put it back for you when your done, ma'am." He said.

"Ummmmm. Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. Anything for a pretty lady like you."

He was kind of a hot dad, I guess. He looked like he was the coach of a little league baseball team, or something. He looked familiar. He had curly brown hair and looked like me was fit a couple years ago. He now had a small beer belly. His cock was hard. I could see the imprint of it on his pants. It looked like it wanted to burst through the fabric of his khakis and lay in the basket of ginger root he held. It took me an eternity to search through the ginger root. Jim wanted large ones with several fingers. He also wanted the oldest ones if possible, but that wasn't why it took me so long. I stared at his bulge the whole time. The back of my hand grazed against it as I checked through the ginger roots, pretending to compare them while I bumped into his bulge again. He smiled big. My hand grazed against it again. I then have his cock a squeeze through his pants.

"Thank you again!" I said.

I paid for the ginger root and walked out to the parking lot. He followed me. The parking lot was pitch black. The store had a sign on the door that apologized for the lot lights being down.

"Hol' up ma'am. I ain't ever seen you round here before, and I know everybody. You new to Cashiers or visiting?"

"My boyfriend owns a house up here. We visit occasionally. We have some friends with us this time."

"That explains it. Just a boyfriend you say, huh. He's dumb as hell for not putting a ring on you."

"Maybe one day, but a lot of things would have to change." I said with a smile.

If he only knew of what would have to change for that to be possible. I didn't think it was high on Bill Clinton's to-do list.

He stopped me behind his van. I was trying to get away, but he always postured himself in a way to block me.

"I'm Mark." He said.

"I'm Janice."

"I could change some of those things for you. Things with your boyfriend, if you would like, Janice." He said as he grabbed my hand and placed it against his bulge.

"I'm sure you could, but I need to go home." I said as I tried to pull my hand away.

I looked around the empty, dark parking lot. He grabbed my hand and stuck down his pants. I grabbed on to his large cock as he pushed into me and kissed me.

"Let me show you something. I think you might like it. It's just right here." He said.

"It's okay, I really should be going." I said.

He kissed me more. I held on to his cock. He held me as opened the door to his van.

"Just right in here." He said as he quickly pushed me in and closed the door behind me.

Being pushed into the van made me think about how wrong this was. "I shouldn't do this." I thought.

"What the fuck man, let me go!" I screamed.

The van was bare in the back. Just carpet. No seats. Nothing on the floor. No windows in the back. He pushed me to the middle. He turned on a dome light on the roof.

"Its been awhile since the shaggin' wagon got some action. I can't resist you, sweetheart. I also know you want the dick. You know you want this dick."

"Just let me go and I will forget all about this. I won't tell anyone." I said.

He held my arms above my head and pinned me down with his body. He yanked my shirt off. He tied my hands together with a rope and then tied the rope to an anchor ring on the floor. He then yanked my bra off.

"I would never force a woman to do anything, but this ain't Janice talking. This ain't the hottie that was just grabbing my dick, talking. This is her ex-boyfriend talking." He said.

"Really, Mark. Please. I have to go."

"I love you tits. Firm and a nice shape, with cute little nipples." He said

He undid his pants and slipped them down. He pulled down his boxes and pulled out his hard cock. He stroked it slowly as he looked up and down my body.

"This is what I wanted to show you, sweetie. Nine hard inches, just for you. I'm going to give it to you in that sweet pussy between your legs. Going to make you scream for joy."

He straddled me and rubbed his penis between my breasts. He grabbed my small tits and pushed them against his cock as he rubbed his cock back and forth. His cock was beautiful. He wasn't circumcised, which drove me wild. It was a pale white color without a blemish. It had a slight bow upwards. A girl could have a good time with a cock like this. I could feel my little clitty get excited.

He bent down and sucked on my nipples. He then bit each one. He unbuttoned my pants and yanked them off. He pulled down my panties. My little clitty was now exposed.

"What the?!?! You're a faggot! Holy shit! What the fuck!!!!" He yelled.

He punched me in the face and got off of me.

"You shouldn't trick men like that, someone might kill you for that. Fuck!" He said as he crawled away.

I hoped this would be the end of my ordeal. I hoped he would untie me and kick me out of his van.

I cried with my hands restrained above my head. My tits jiggled as I sobbed.

"Listen, don't cry. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry I punched you. I'm really, really sorry. That was fucked up. This has just never happened to me." He said as he slowly stroked his cock.

"You are beautiful, though. God, you got me horned up, fierce." He said as he stroked his cock more.

I calmed down. He didn't punch me hard and it didn't hurt. I kind of understood his surprise, even though I was telling him not to.

He thought to himself for a minute, stroking his cock faster and faster.

"Women have an ass, and I like fucking ass. An ass is an ass, and, well, fuck.... I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are a work of fucking art. I swear, there isn't the even tiniest blemish on your soft skin. You're so fucking hot, even with a little dick."

He pulled out a bottle of KY jelly. He crawled back to me. He smeared his beautiful cock and my ass with lube. I stayed perfectly still and quiet. I wasn't sure what to expect.

"This can be our little secret." He said as he got between my legs.

He lined his cock up with my sex. He pushed against me to get inside. I said "fuck it" and relaxed. I them felt his large cock head pop inside of me.

I hadn't been fucked in months. Almost a year. Jim had a new sissy named Jocelyn. Sam and I barely got attention. It was mostly just giving him blowjobs and getting spanked when we did get attention. He was smitten with Jocelyn.

"You like that dick, don't you? You like it in your faggot ass." He said.

I remained silent. He soon had himself buried all the way inside of me. He was between my spread and lifted legs. He held himself up with his arms as he pushed in and out of my sex.

"God, you feel good." He moaned.

He pushed in and out of me and moaned more. I had never had a man other than Jim inside of me. He was big, but smaller than Jim. Smaller in a good way. He felt good. He hit all the right spots, but didn't cause the pain that Jim did. My body started to react. I met his thrusts. I started to sweat as the pleasure came over me. I moaned.

The man bent down and kissed me as he slowly pumped in and out of my hole. He stuck his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back. I could feel my little clit get super hard. He kissed me deeper and grabbed my hard clit. He stroked it as he gently fucked me.

"You like that?" He said.

"I love it." I moaned.

"You wanted me in the store, didn't you?" He asked as he bit my earlobe.

"I did."

He pushed in me hard and fast, and pulled out slow.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like that. Oh fuck yeah." I moaned.

He fucked me harder and stroked my clit faster.

"Oh god, yeah." I moaned as I bit my lip.

"I'm going to give it to you baby. You're going to take it, okay." He said.

He did a push up as he fucked me. Sweat and drool dripped onto me. His strong hips pushed his cock into me hard. His balls slapped my ass as he made me his bitch. I rocked my hips on sync with him.

"Jesus Christ, you feel amazing!" He yelled.

"Ohhhh! Fuckkk!! Like that! Like that! Break me with your big dick!" I said in gasps.

He bent down and kissed me again. I kissed him back. I came hard in his hand. My body spasmed and squeezed his hard cock. He moaned loudly. I could feel him shoot streams of cum inside of my body as he moaned. He then pulled his cock out, which still sprayed cum. He covered my clit in his thick cum. I rubbed his cum and my cum all over my clit and my tummy.

He collapsed next to me, out of breath. We laid for a moment.

"You can get a urinary tract infection if you don't clean. I can clean you with my mouth, I mean, if you want. I do that. I like that, it's not gross really." I said, awkwardly.

He got up and crawled to my face. He pushed his soiled cock into my mouth. It still dripped cum, which tasted so good. I cleaned all of my juices and any cum and lube that was left off of his cock. I continued to suck on his cock.

"I'm sorry I punched you." He said.

"It's ok." I said as I stopped sucking for a second.

"I never ran into a girl like you in Myrtle Beach. I come up here and, I guess, I guess.. shit, I just you know found out that I'm gay." He said with a chuckle of laughter.

"I don't think you are gay. It's the nineties anyways, it doesn't matter. I'm from Myrtle Beach too." I said between slurps.

"Really? I used to coach little league, I got to meet a lot of people in Myrtle and a lot of people here through the teams, but never met you."

I knew who he was. It hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Coach Michaels?" I asked between slurps.

I was hypnotized by his penis.

"Yes......"

"My name is, (**slurp**) I went by (**slurp slurp**), I used to be Avery. I was on your team in eighty-six and eighty-seven. (**slurp**) I mostly sat on the bench." I said during short breaks between slurps.

"Oh fuck yeah.... Oh god you can suck. Ummmm, this is awkward. Yeah, I remember you. You were tiny back then too."

"It's not awkward. I love sucking cock." I said.

"Yeah, but I was your coach." He said.

"It was a long time ago and I'm a different person, very different." I replied.

I sucked on his cock some more. Our cum had dried on my now hard again clit. Glazed cum was all the way from my belly button down to my balloon knot. I felt like a really dirty whore.

"I got to tell ya, nah, nah."

"Tell me." I said.

"I can't, it's too weird." He said.

"I will stop sucking if you don't." I teased.

"I don't know how else to say this. I remember your Mom, more. More than you. I had her in the shaggin' wagon frequently. She was a good fuck."

I continued to blow him as he paused.

"You see, your dad was on the effeminate side, and she wanted, a man, to fuck her. She loved him, but needed to be fucked good every once and a while."

"It's not that weird to me at all. My dad was kind of a cuckold. It's not a big deal to me. (**slurrrrpppp**) I'm not close to them anyways, I don't care."

I continued to suck on his cock. There were a lot of effeminate men on my Dad's side. I couldn't blame my mom, I wouldn't want to be with a weak man like that either. Look where it got her.

"Who's better, me or her?" I asked.

"You! Definitely you. What a crazy question, my God!" He said with a laugh.

I sucked more. He turned around and mounted my face. His cock aimed down my throat. I was in sissy heaven. He leaned forward. I took him down my throat.

"Oh my fucking GOD, that's amazing." He gasped.

I felt his lips go around my clit. I moaned on his cock as he slowly sucked on my clit.

"That feels amazing." I said.

"First one I've ever sucked." He said.

We sucked on each other some more. I was in a trance.

"I love how you taste." He moaned.

He sucked more and more and licked my little clit. I took his cock down my throat and worked it with everything I had. His cock got harder and harder as he sucked on my girlhood. He filled my mouth with his second load of cum while my little clit shot runny, sticky cum into his greedy mouth. It was the first time that anyone had ever sucked my cock or tasted my cum.

He turned around and got back on top of me. He kissed my cummy mouth with his cummy mouth.

We kissed more. He rubbed his cock against my little clit. I was intoxicated by his desire for me.

"What are we going to do about your boyfriend. I'm hooked baby. I don't want anyone else." He said before he kissed me some more.

"He's my owner. I'm his sissy. It won't be easy for us to see each other, baby."

"Like whips, chains, and leather type stuff?" He asked.

"He's in control of me. He provides for me and I'm obedient to him. He has two other sissies. He spanks us when we are bad. He teaches us."

"He doesn't seem to have that much control over you. You seem pretty ready to join my team."

"I can't leave him, not without Sam." I said.

"Who's Sam?" He asked.

"Samantha. She is another one of Jim's sissies. She is my everything. I can't leave her." I said.

"Would you leave him if Sam was coming?" He asked.

"Yes. I would. It would be a lot of work though."

"I don't understand." He said.

"It's hard to explain. He had so much control."

"I assume that Sam is a girl like you?"

"No. She is smoking hot and was born with a vagina." I said.

He was silent for a minute.

"You want to see me again, right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm the only Mark Michaels in the phone book. Call me day or night. I will take in you and Sam. Leave him and I will protect you both." Mark said.

"You would have to be with both Sam and I. We share everything."

"I will worship you both."

I held his penis and my clit together. He slowly rubbed his cock against my clit and hand while we kissed and made out more. I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to leave. I had been getting fucked for four years and had made love for the time ever.

I cleaned myself off in the bathroom at the store. The store in town was usually out of stuff so I just told Jim that I had to go to the store in Highlands.

I walked in the house with three ginger roots and another man's semen running down my legs. I was on a high that I hadn't felt in years. Jim was excited about the ginger roots.

"I swear that store needs to get its act together. They never have anything in stock." Jim said.

I watched as he whittled each root into small butt plugs. He didn't grab the strap or belt. He picked the cane. He usually only used the cane for our most severe punishments.

"Each of you need to bend over with your legs straight, ass up, and grab your ankles."

I felt Jim walk behind me. He ran his hands up and down my ass. He played with my plug. He then removed my plug and put it in my mouth. He stuck the ginger root into my gaping hole. He did the same to Sam and Jocelyn.

The cane cracked against me hard with a slap. I grabbed my ankles hard and held on.

"You have a lot of practice at this, don't you?" Jim asked.

"Yes sir."

*schlap*

"You used to call me Daddy. Now you call me sir. You seem unhappy around me."

*schlap*

"Are you still my good girl, Janice?"

**schlaaap**

"Yes sir."

"I do hate to put marks on your perfect skin, but sometimes you leave me no choice."

***schlaaappp***

I fell forward. I had to use my arms to keep me from falling forward.

"Back in position, Janice."

I lifted my ass back up and got into position.

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

I sobbed loudly, but I knew better than to move. Jim rubbed my cheeks. He pulled the ginger root out of my ass and stuck his finger inside, and then two.

"I haven't fucked you in awhile. I miss this ass sometimes. It's velvety and tight. I think the break is doing you good. You will appreciate my cock when I start to give it to you again. You had taken it for granted."

He stuck the ginger root back in. That's when it started to burn. It burned very bad. I started to squirm and weep.

"I see the ginger root has started to affect you. Twenty more to go."

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

I cried loudly. Jim rubbed my cheeks.

"Last set." Jim said.

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

***sclaaappp***

Sam and Jocelyn squirmed as well. I had to stay in position with the ginger root still in me while they got the same amount of lashes.

Things with Jim were different. At first I thought he had changed, but then I realized that he has always been the same. Everyone around him changes while he remains the same.

I had thought that T.U.M.S. would change the world, establish a new way for people to think and understand each other. It did help people, but then I saw the dark side a year ago. I watched him teach Jocelyn. He taught Jocelyn exactly the same way that he has taught everyone that's been through T.U.M.S. The difference was he used what he taught her against her. He used it to manipulate her. I couldn't unsee it once I saw it.

Jim had me dig up several things in Jocelyn's past. He had me secretly take away things that he had instructed Jocelyn to keep safe. He used these as betrayals to manipulate Jocelyn. I had done the same for him many times with Sam. I had also found things out about Sam too. He once had me fabricate evidence that Sam had embezzled money from a client. He showed her the evidence and punished her severely. He kept it so he could "keep her safe." I now understood why he had a lean against my inheritance. It was another way to control us. It was how he would retaliate against us. It was collateral.

I had slowly deprogrammed myself over the last year. I only went through the motions with Jim. Get spanked. Suck his dick. Complete his assignments. Apologize for shit I never did. I wanted to tell Sam. I wanted to figure out how to get all the stuff that he held over our heads and escape.

I began to see his dark side on the night that Jocelyn was consummated. It was a dark and cold night on January. He brought us into the barn at the Santee Estate. He had his initiation sex with Jocelyn on a blanket spread over a bed of hay, with Sam and I kneeled next to them. I remembered how Jocelyn's long clit swayed and flipped around as Jim devastated her with abandon.

Jim's angry cock pushed into her tiny sex. He couldn't get much in her. She was so small. She whimpered and cried as he pushed in harder, trying to go deeper. Sam looked at me with a smile. We had a new sister. We had someone to share Jim's love with.

Jim was upset that she never came or dripped. Her limp clit softly laid past her belly button without any cum dripping or orgasm. Jim made her cry because she wasn't able to cum like I did from penetration. I remember thinking it was for her own good, so she could do better. Then Jim turned the evening dark.

"It dawned on me that I wasn't fair with you all. I decided that I would correct it once we welcomed Jocelyn into our family." Jim said.

12