The Association of Sissies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"I can look at the three of you with a source of pride, be proud that I have you. Be proud that I own you. You are mine, a possession. But.... but you don't have a possession of me in return. I have never given any of you a symbol of your devotion towards me."

"Your love is enough Jim." I said.

"You need a reminder of my love, Janice. Something permanent. Something forever."

He strapped us down onto a make shift rack. We couldn't move our legs, or thighs. We couldn't move or torsos or arms. The bindings were very tight.

"This is my gift to you. You have to be very still to receive it, and I'm sorry to tell you this, but this will hurt. A lot." He said.

He took out a metal pole. On the the end of it was his initials, "JT" in a circle. It was maybe three inches in diameter. He heated the circle up with a torch until the entire end glowed red. He pressed it into my skin, on the upper right side of my groin. It hurt horribly bad.

"WHY?!?!? IT HURTS!!!!" I screamed!

I just remember screaming in agony. It was the most painful experience of my life. I then remember sobbing uncontrollably as he reheated it.

"NO! NO! DON'T BURN SAM! PLEASEEEEE!!!!" I yelled.

I remember Sam screaming and crying. I watched her scream in absolute agony. I watched the pain destroy her spirit. That's what hurt me most. That is what turned me against Jim. I watched that sick asshole do that to Sam, my Sam, and I have never been the same since. Jocelyn nearly passed out from the experience. It took a couple weeks for the brands to heal.

We were branded. Like cattle. For his amusement.

Jocelyn quickly became Jim's favorite. He loved her long clit that didn't get hard.

He said, "She is like a defanged cobra. Big and beautiful, but can't hurt you."

He loved her hips. He wouldn't let Sam or I have an ounce of fat on us, but he was addicted to Jocelyn's curves. Sam had been depressed about the brand and the lack of attention from Jim. I was pissed off about the brand and relieved that he didn't touch me.

Jim pulled me out of bed a few days after he figged us with the ginger roots.

"I need your help." He said.

Jocelyn laid on her bed. She ran her fingers around the scar of her brand.

"You and I are going to make her cum this morning. Get on the bed to her side and put her clit in your mouth. Suck on her limp clit while I fuck her." He instructed.

I got on her side and picked up her clit. It was huge. I couldn't imagine how big she would have been when hard. I placed it on my mouth and started to gently suck. Jim got between her legs and mounted her.

I was surprised by how good Jocelyn tasted. She ran her fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked on her flaccid noodle. Jim worked deeper and deeper into her abyss.

I thought about Mark. I wanted to suck on his beautiful uncut cock so bad. I wanted to feel his pubic hair on my nose and lips. I wanted to worship his manhood.

Jocelyn and Jim both moaned. Jocelyn must have been really tight because I didn't think Jim would last much longer. Jocelyn gasped and held on to my head. Her clit squirted a sour fluid on to my tongue. It was runny and sticky, like mine. I spit it on her belly for Jim to see. He came inside of her.

"Thank you Janice. That will be all." Is all he said to me.

Sam and I drove down to Santee a few days later. We had dropped Jocelyn and Jim off at the airport in Raleigh. Jim had been invited to visit and study with the Dalai Lama. They would be gone for three weeks.

"Sam, I have to tell you something. Please don't be mad." I said to her.

"I won't be, I promise, you silly willy." She said.

"You never stole from the Rothberghs. Nobody stole anything from them. Jim had me forge documents to make you look like you did." I blurted out quickly. I started to cry.

Sam was silent for a long time and cried.

"I'm sorry Sam."

"I'm not mad or sad at you. I'm sad about what I did. Jim had me cancel the hotel arrangements that you made for Chicago while you were out shopping with him. I had already made arrangements at the other hotel before we left. The one he pretended to find. He punished you so hard. I thought I was helping you." Sam said before breaking down on sobs.

We had a good cry on the side of the road before we continued to the farmhouse.

We walked up to the farmhouse. The door opened right before we got to it. It was Mark.

12