The Astronaut Ch. 05

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
1.2k words
4.3
6.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH5. The Gift

After waiting the standard three days to not seem desperate, I texted her from my desk at work.

<< Hey babe. How are you?

She replied surprisingly fast.

>> good. u?

<< good. Workin. movie tonight?

>> can't

<< Cool. When are you free next?

>> not sure.. going 2 nyc 4 work

She was blowing me off! After what I did for her, she was blowing me off? I was pissed.

<< maybe you forgot our deal?

>>?

<< you said if I went down on you.. we would have sex

>> oh. that actually is sex you know

I stared at my phone, exasperated.

<< no. you said if I ate it...

>> ate what?

<< their cum

>> lol. just wanted you to say it

I heard a little cough and noticed Maria Martinez, my boss, was standing at my desk. She had a question about client invoices but my brain was scrambled eggs and I fumbled through the conversation. After she left there was a new message.

>> my place at 8. bring chow mein from palace :)

What a wild ride. I shook my head. Game on.

----

I floated through the rest of work on a happy little cloud. It was finally happening. Sure she was a little cuckoo, but sliding your dick into a juicy little ass like that? Priceless. While getting dressed I pranced around like a kid on Christmas eve. Chinese food in hand I knocked on the door at eight and she greeted me with a big hug. She wore tiny grey booty shorts and a white cotton cutoff that exposed the smooth skin of her taut belly.

We relaxed and ate and talked and laughed. Each of us had crazy neighbors, and we swapped stories. When she laughed her eyes would get the most adorable little twinkle- it just melted me. She had never seen Good Will Hunting so we put it on and spooned on the bed. About halfway through I went to kiss her and she reciprocated. I was running my hand over her ass, dick hard as a hammer, when she abruptly leapt off the bed.

"I just remembered, I have something for you."

She dug into a brown bag by the door and pulled out a gift wrapped blue box with a tiny pink bow. I looked at her quizzically, and she launched into a prepared speech. "So I've been thinking. I know you wanna to have sex with me. Every guy does. And it feels good to be wanted. But here I am, still alone. Because I can never tell if guys like me, or just wanna fuck me." She set the box on the bed. "Then yesterday it hit me. What if I didn't have to guess? What if there was a way to prove it?" I was confused.

"Open it." she said. I carefully ripped the paper. It was a white box with black letters: CBX Male Chastity XS. I was trying to decipher what that meant when Vanessa impatiently snatched it out of my hands. Yanking open the top she pulled out a little pink plastic ornament. "Do you know what this is?" I shook my head no. "It's a sex toy. It goes on your penis."

She climbed onto the bed. "Paul, I think you might be the sweetest guy I've ever been with. And I definitely want you to fuck me. But I also need to know that I'm more than just these." She pulled her shirt off. Her naked tits jiggled and then came to rest, pointing at me. "So here's the deal. If you promise to put it on after, you can fuck me right now." She leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Then if you keep it on for a full week, seven days.." She planted another soft kiss on my lips. "I'll let you fuck me any time you want, and any way you want." She meant anal.

Then she stood and pulled down her shorts, baring her smooth mound and delicate little lips. She undressed me, and we lay naked on the bed together, just as I had been dreaming about for so long. She took my penis in her hand and caressed it, expertly traveling up and down the shaft as it grew fully erect. "I want this inside me." she whispered. "Say yes." I froze, not even quite sure what was happening. Her hand travelled down to my balls, lightly massaging them in her fingers, and then slid up to caress around the head. I reached into her crotch and probed a finger under her lips and into her pussy. She moaned and looked at me longingly. "Is that a yes?"

I nodded.

"Oh Paul," she cooed happily "thank you." We kissed passionately, and she closed her hand tighter around my cock, jerking it smoothly up and down. As I probed her pussy, I felt my dick throbbing with excitement. It was time to fuck this girl. I gently laid her on her back, and got in position between her legs. Her hand rhythmically worked my erection as I marveled down at her perfect body. Her cute, innocent face. Her splayed up tits, and little pink pussy. Perfection.

Suddenly my balls tightened and a hot jolt flashed through my body. I was gonna cum. "Vanessa, wait" I tried to stop her hand but she didn't hear me and kept stroking. "Stop!" I yelled. She released her hand just as a thick rope of cum shot onto her stomach. "No!" I squealed and desperately grabbed at my dick, but her hand was blocking me. I watched in agony as my penis shot a second, weaker spurt, and then writhed, helplessly oozing cum from the tip. It was over.

"Darn." she said, and looked down at the goopy splatter on her stomach. "Can you clean me off?" I looked at her intensely. "With a paper towellll!" she said laughing. I got up and wiped it off. She put her shirt and shorts back on while I stood naked, exasperated. "I can go again," I pleaded. "We just need to wait a minute."

"No." she said. "We have to put it on now, while it still fits." She had the plastic toy in her hand, and moved in to manipulate my penis like a doctor. She fed my balls through a small ring, fit the plastic on, and then clicked it together at the base. It was extremely tight and pinched a little. "Hold on" she said, and bolted across the room, producing small lock and key. She fiddled under the plastic and I heard another small click. "There." She smiled, and looked at it proudly. Then she gave it a little kiss. "It's so cute!"

I looked down in horror. My penis was gone. In its place, a tiny pink cage. There was a small opening at the end, presumably so I could pee, but otherwise it was completely sealed. And uncomfortably tight. I tried pulling it looser, but the ring around my balls was firm. "I didn't know there was a key" I complained. "Of course there is dummy!" She said. "But it's mine for the week, so turn around." She turned my body to face the corner and suddenly the key was gone.

"Let's finish the movie!" she said, and jumped on the bed.

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers