The Astronaut Ch. 06

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
1.5k words
4.48
7.5k
10
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH6. The Suitcase

The next few days can only be described as an existential crisis. Wearing the cage completely destroyed me. You don't realize the things you take for granted in life until they're taken from you, and she had taken my manhood. I agonized just looking at it. It was so small. It felt like my penis was being compressed down into a tiny little nub. And the pink. I would say it looked gay, or feminine, but it was beyond that. It was humiliating.

I cancelled plans to hang out with the guys, and avoided leaving the house. At work in our weekly all-staff meeting, I stayed completely silent, mortified at what was under my pants. At night I lay in bed staring at it. It's just a week, I told myself. Also my balls ached. I had been consistently masturbating 4-5 times a day, and suddenly not at all. It felt like they were swelling.

Once a night I got a text from Vanessa asking for a picture, which I didn't dare refuse. On Friday (day six) I got a text from her while I was at work.

>> Let me see it

<< I'm at work

>> so what. show me

I swiveled around in my chair looking for eyewitnesses, and then quickly opened my pants and took a picture. Vanessa was happy.

>> there's my pinky. last day!

Except there was a problem. In the evening the ache in my balls turned into a throbbing, shooting pain. Using the bathroom mirror I saw my testicles were badly swollen and enlarged like two blue racquetballs. Scared, I texted Vanessa.

<< I have a serious problem. balls are swollen bad. I need to take this off

>> omg Paul. it's just one more day

I sent her a picture.

>> Ok fine, come over

When Vanessa opened the door, her demeanor was very different. No hug, no smile, no booty shorts. She wore an oversized grey hoody and sweatpants, and just flicked her head to indicate I should enter. "Take off your shoes and pants" she said closing the door. I went to take off my t-shirt, but she stopped me. "Your shoes, and your pants." As I took them off I got a little concerned at the vibe. She examined my large swollen testicles in her hand. "Does it hurt when I do this?" she squeezed them hard. "AAAAAAAAHHRG" I screamed as pain shot through my body. She looked at me petulantly. "Don't be such a pussy. You probably just need to ejaculate."

"Yeah" I agreed. "So let's take it off."

"No, you have one day left. You can cum with it on you know."

"What? How?"

"Like a girl Paul. You can come like a girl."

"What the fuck does that mean?" I shot back.

*WHAP* She slapped my face. Hard. The sting sat on my cheek, and I cowered back with my hands up. She looked disgusted with me, and for the first time I was truly frightened of her. Vanessa spoke. "There's something you have to understand Paul. You're mine now."

Standing in just my t-shirt and the little pink cage, I felt vulnerable. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a suitcase. "So you can run if you want. Or try to hurt me. But that won't change anything. It'll just make me mad." She zipped it open. "You still won't have the key. And you know what I'll have? And what Julie has?"

She pulled out what looked like a belt, and a large black dildo. "Dick pics. Lots of tiny, pink, dick pics. Even one at your your desk. Maria Martinez won't like that one. But I'm sure HR will keep your secret, right Paul?"

She knew my bosses name? She was strapping on the belt, and the huge black dick waggled in front of her. It was a strap on. Once it was fastened, she reached into the suitcase and pulled out another dildo, smaller and flesh colored with a suction cup bottom. In no rush, she brought it over to the dining table, licked the bottom, and then smashed it down aggressively. It stuck upright to the table, oscillating lewdly.

She walked over and stood in front of me. The black dildo was gigantic next to my little plastic cage. "Get on your knees," she ordered. I hesitated, and then got down. She positioned the head at my mouth and told me to kiss it, so I licked and kissed the smooth black rubber head. Then she pushed it into my mouth. It barely fit, and my lips stretched wide around the girth. At first she just held it there, listening to me wheeze. Then she thrust hard and jammed it into my throat. I gagged and retched on it, struggling for breath as tears welled in my eyes and saliva ran down my chin. I pushed back against her legs and *WHAP*, she slapped me again. "Just puke on it if you need to." she said, and began fucking my face.

The next time it hit the back of my throat, I threw up. Bile filled my mouth, and I choked on the vomit covered dildo. She pulled out and picked up her phone while I caught my breath. With the phone pointing at me, she eased the head back between my lips and resumed fucking my face. A minute later I puked again, and collapsed to the ground coughing.

"Vanessa," I pleaded. "Please. Stop." Her face had an eerie calmness while she recorded me.

"Fine." She said. "Stand up and grab the table."

I staggered to my feet and went over to the table. She positioned me in front of the upright dildo, and told me to bend over. Looking back I saw she was dripping lube on the black dick. "Hold on tight" she instructed, and placed the cold tip against my asshole. Then she pushed. But it wouldn't go in. My hole was too tight. She tried again, and again my little butthole resisted. She dribbled more lube on the tip as I waited, bent over in just my shirt and pink cage. Then with all her weight, she forcefully thrust forward, and it rammed into my hole. Pain seared through my body and I screamed, but she didn't seem to care.

"Ok." she said. "Go ahead and suck that dick while I fuck this jizz out of you." She waited until I put my lips around the table dildo, and then began sawing in and out of my ass. Pain shot through my body as she ripped the sensitive tissue of my asshole. After a couple minutes she paused, and pulled it out to dribble more lube. Tapping my swollen balls, she laughed. "You really didn't know you were a bitch, did you?" I turned to look back. "Don't stop sucking!" she barked, and smacked the back of my head. I put the dick back in my mouth. "Well now you know." She continued. "And you're about to find out what that means."

Maybe it was the lube, but this time the feeling was different. My asshole had given up, and the huge cock was sliding smoothly in and out, the head tapping a little warm spot inside me. "Atta girl" Vanessa said, and reached around to fondle my cage. "It's almost time for your first sissygasm." Her dick rhythmically hit my spot, and tiny shots of pleasure began firing. Another. And another. My dick swelled, and pushed painfully against the little cage as I felt a hot pressure growing in my ass. Each time she bashed the head into that spot, the pressure got stronger. Bigger. It felt like my ass was gonna explode, and then suddenly, it did. An atomic wave of pleasure burst from deep inside my butt, and cum shot out the tiny slit of my cage. With each thrust of her hips another surge of fluid flowed through the opening. My entire body was lost in blissful colored sensations, and I made muffled little moans as I drooled all over the dildo.

She pulled out and laughed. "That's what I thought." Her voice brought me out of my stupor. "Lick up your mess and wash your toys in the sink. Use the stuff underneath for the puke and then get the fuck out." I got down and started licking my semen off the tile while she recorded me from the bed. At least it's mine this time, I thought to myself. After I finished I cleaned the dildos with soap and got to work on the carpet. While scrubbing, Vanessa came over and pulled down her sweats, putting her butt in my face. "Lick my asshole" she ordered, and pulled her cheeks apart. Just as I started tonguing her little brown hole she ripped a fart in my mouth. She laughed and went back to the bed.

On my way out, I turned back in the doorway.

"Are you really gonna take this off tomorrow?" I asked.

"Depends on you." She said. "10am. Bring coffee and a croissant."

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers