The Astronaut Ch. 12

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
765 words
3.81
5.1k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH12. The Toast

Julie made me leave it there for the remainder of my time on the compound, which was about two more months. I eventually built a little structure so I wouldn't have to see it, and kinda got used to it being there. I never got used to the smell though. And I wasn't hosting men anymore, which was strange. Jeff hadn't said anything so I figured business was just slow. So I was surprised when my doorbell rang at 230am on a Saturday night. I woke up and plodded downstairs in my slippers and a silk pink teddy to open the door. It was Vanessa. She looked like she had been partying, with guys. She took me by the hand and had me lay down on the living room couch. Then she removed her panties, lifted her skirt. and straddled my face.

Her pussy was completely full of cum, as much as I've ever seen. It was a bit like the first time, except her asshole wasn't blown open. It flowed out of her pussy endlessly. I let her feed it to me, and then sucked her clit for about 20 minutes until she finally came. She left without having said a single word.

The next day Jeff called me to the main house and told me I was done. Nobody wanted me there any more, he said, and now that I was almost 25, his clients didn't want me either. After a few threats about talking to the police, he had me hold up my dress so he could unlock my steel cage. When my wrinkled little nub emerged he gave a little smirk. "You should really just cut it off" he said earnestly, as if he was trying to give me important advice. Then he walked me to the front door, gave me a little push onto the porch, and shut the door.

I stood there for about 20 minutes in my blue summer dress, unsure what to do. Then I started walking. I'll skip over some of the details here but I basically spent about a month in a homeless shelter, and then was given a small apartment as part of a program with the city. With no hormones my body slowly started to regain its original form. My breasts faded to just tiny bumps, and I went back to wearing pants and t-shirts like I used to. Eventually I got a job, and with some money in my pocket, I got the tattoo removed. It was a humiliating meeting with the laser removal team, who never said anything, which said everything.

Finally after about 6 months I worked up the courage to contact my crew. I told them I was back in town, and we met up for drinks at Sideshow. It was really good to see them again, but strange. I felt like an astronaut in a space suit, walking through my old life. I lied about traveling for a bit and then asked them to catch me up on everything.

"Kinda crazy story actually." Steve said, and the guys all gave me a strange look. "Do your remember that girl Vanessa you dated for a bit?"

I nodded and felt my stomach fall to the floor and come back up like a slinky.

"Well super random, but we ran into her a couple months ago. Here. We all hung out, and got kinda drunk. And then, well.." he trailed off.

Che jumped in. "Dude, we all went back to her place and fucked her. It was INSANE."

"What a slut!" Ryan chimed in. "So hot though. Her ass? Unreal. We fucked her like three times each. It was EPIC."

I just shook my head, and tried to process the thoughts. That last night with Vanessa, it was them.

"You fucked her too though, right?" Steve wanted to be sure we were all square.

"Yeah," I said. "She definitely fucked me." The guys were relieved to hear that, and Steve raised his beer for a toast.

"To the eskimo brothers!" He hollered, and the guys all laughed.

-----

Later that night I got a text from Steve.

>> Dude. Vanessa just sent me some pictures

>> Looks like you...in a dress? wtf

I read his messages in horror.

<< Huh? Probably someone else

>> No.. definitely you

<< definitely not

>> Why don't you come over so we can talk about it

<< Now?

>> yeah

<< I'm already in bed

>> come over. now

I stared at his message for about ten minutes.

<< ok

--Fin--

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers