The Astronaut Ch. 11

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
944 words
3.95
4.9k
5
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH11. The Easter Party

Over time the hormones were radically transforming my body, and also my impulses. When I first met Vanessa, just the sight of her got my heart racing. When she wasn't around, I pined to hear her voice, or her laugh, or see her face. Now it was different. Being around her felt more like I had a cruel sister who hated me. She, Julie and the other girls made fun of me constantly, calling me dumb, and telling me to shut up as soon as I said anything. They loved humiliating me, having me eat their assholes by the pool while they talked about who they had just fucked. Other times they talked about how horny they were, and how it was such a shame I didn't have a penis. Sometimes when I went down on Julie I could tell that she hadn't wiped her ass. Stuff like that.

At the same time, to be perfectly honest, I started having feelings for Jeff. It started very subtly, at first just a sense of security when he was around, protecting me from the nastiness of the girls. But over time the feeling grew into something else. I began looking forward to his big bear hugs, and the little pats on my ass from his strong hands in the kitchen. I even found myself flirting with him, and being genuinely affectionate. As a guy, I suppose I had an advantage when it came to pleasing him. When I first moved in it was usually Vanessa or the other girls who sucked his dick in the evening while he played video games. But over time he increasingly chose me, and I could feel them glaring at me as I opened my mouth to show him his load each night, waiting for his permission to put it in my tummy.

By the following Easter Vanessa had basically stopped talking to me entirely. I was pretty lonely, so I started spending more time in the main house with Jeff. I remember I was in the kitchen, wearing a maids outfit, when Vanessa and Julie burst in, laughing gleefully. "Happy Easter!" Julie screamed from a foot away. She was a loud talker, and basically shouting at me. "We hid some easter eggs in your room! Go try and find them haha" she was bursting with delight. I told them I had to finish the cooking and Julie said not to worry- they would still be there later. As I finished preparing the meal, I had a bad feeling. They were up to something.

Sure enough, when I got back to my room, it smelled like shit. I don't mean it smelled bad, I mean it smelled like literal shit. I started searching through my stuff and ended up finding about three different shits. One was smeared all over my favorite pillow, inside the case. Another was in my panty drawer, and the last was a nasty, messy pile all over my toothbrush and toothpaste holder. I fucking lost it. In a blind fury, I walked down the stairs, grabbed a large knife from my kitchen, and marched to the main house. Throwing open the door I burst into the living room where Julie and Vanessa sat on the couch. I went to swing the knife at Julie's face when I felt my body lift off the ground and crash into the wall. Jeff had thrown me. He calmly picked up the knife and set it on the coffee table. Then he took a knee next to me, raised his fist, and that's all I remember.

When I woke up I was back in my bed, in the guest house. My face was badly swollen and my cheekbone throbbed with pain like it was broken. Jeff was sitting in a chair next to the bed, and when he saw my swollen eyes open, he spoke. "I know it's hard for girls to control their emotions. But your behavior was not acceptable." He paused to make sure I was comprehending him. "I have talked to Julie to hear her side, and made a decision. It's a bit of a compromise, but sometimes that's the best way to handle a difficult situation."

I went to speak but he lifted his hand for me to stay quiet.

"You can clean up the shit from before. And Julie has promised to stop leaving her poo in your room. With one exception. She is allowed leave one more, which you may not remove until she says so." He raised his voice. "Julie?"

Julie entered the room in a tennis outfit and one of her signature ear to ear grins. She immediately stepped onto the bed in her tennis shoes, pulled up her skirt, and squatted over the pillow next to me. With a little grunt she pushed a turd partially out of her ass. Then she grunted again, and Jeff and I watched it drop onto the pillow, like a little brown banana slug. Julie jumped off the bed and looked back at it proudly. "I know you've been lonely," she said in a sarcastic tone. "Now you have a friend. Happy Easter." She fake smiled and left.

Jeff looked at it with a disgusted face. "Not very ladylike" he said shaking his head. "But that was the deal. And you have to sleep here." He walked out. Through my badly swollen right eye I looked over at it. It was about the length and width of a middle finger, and sat in the center of the pillow like a hotel chocolate. For something so small it had a very powerful smell.

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers