All Comments on 'The Astronaut'

by Merganser20

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*********

That was an incredible short story!!! As a veteran educator (34 years and still going strong ), thank you!

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Lovely Feel-Good Story

Thanks! Made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid fantasy.

They would have been demoted and/or arrested. At minimum their careers were over. Stupid feel-good shit that ignores reality and ethics. It wasn't their place to change the scope of the mission.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 4 years ago
Just found this story

And I'm glad I did. I know it is a fantasy and yes it is a feel good story but sometimes we need to read something that makes us feel good. As to Anon of 10/31 you are overlooking the power of the public. As stated in the story, retribution to these three astronauts would have been a publicity disaster. I feel sorry for someone that can't take a feel good story and use it to better your life. Go back to technical writings for history is full of stories where people went against the grain.

Woodmanone

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Agree with woodman1

I wish you would write more like it and the checkpoint. I wish more people would too just because it's Literotica it doesn't have to always be about sex it can be about making people feel good.

Many thanks.

cdldrvrcdldrvrover 3 years ago
Send It

Great story! You should send this to Reader's Digest and have them publish it as a short fiction story. it's the kind of hometown-America-good-guy-wins-in-the-end story that they love That would also bring the story to much larger audience throughout the world. Well done!

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

Thanks I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great! A little motivation can alter a person, read 'youths' persom positively

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerganser20@Merganser20
I don't usually reply but I do read all the comments and appreciate the insightful critiques.

story TAGS