The Asura and The Norn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare you! I..." Svala started.

"Let me handle this. Snecht, get the hell out before I kill you." Sympiny said.

"I see succumbing to your base instincts with this barbarian has made you like her, a worthless tool to be used and tossed away." Snecht sneered, "Even a lowly Asura like you is better than a stupid, worthless Skritt pile like her."

"Get out of my house!" Sympiny yelled, unsheathing a knife. She swung it full force at Snecht.

"Whoa! Hey! You don't... Don't need to do this!" Snecht yelled, backpedaling and dodging her swings. She broke things on her kitchen counter and gouged huge cuts in the wall as she swung at him.

"Get the fuck out!" Sympiny yelled, hurling her hands forward. A gigantic explosion of fire erupt from her, slamming Snecht against her door. It blew the door off the hinges and sent them both bouncing into the hall amid a plume of flame and smoke.

Snecht stumbled to his feet, coughing and covered in soot.

"I swear if you say anything about Svala like that again, I will make sure you do not live to see the end of the day!" Sympiny yelled as she stomped out the doorway, "If I've learned anything from my studies in the other races, it's that we Asura are no better than any of them!"

Snecht wiped his eyes clean as he laughed at her statement. His clothes smoldered slightly.

"We are better than them in every way! What in the name of Snaff could possibly make you think this way? Living with those mongrels and... and... Bookah has made what little intellect you had atrophy into nothingness!" Snecht yelled loudly, "You're dumber than the muscle bound ink-covered moron crawling out your door!"

Sympiny screamed in rage and a crackling storm of lightning struck Snecht. He was lifted off the ground and hurled him down the hall. Asura were steering clear of their fight and Peacekeepers were starting to appear alongside their golem guardians.

"Sympiny, I think you should just..." Svala started, stepping towards her.

"Stay out of this! I've had to deal with this shit for so long, I'm tired of it! All of you! Listen up!" Sympiny yelled to the gathering Asura around them, "You are all brainless fools!"

The crowd burst into angry yelling and Snecht managed to get back to his feet.

"Shut up and listen!" Sympiny yelled, throwing her arm upward. A deafening crack of lightning struck the ceiling and quieted the crowd. "We Asura were brought up to believe that we are better than the other races, more advanced and more logical! Like my idiot neighbor here, we are all told that the Asura are destined to rule the world, to rule over the other races of Tyria! We are so incredibly wrong!"

The crowd exploded into anger louder than ever. Peacekeepers began to step forward and their Golems approached at the same time. Sympiny looked around and fiery magic spread down her hands. The crystal on her gauntlet began to shine brightly. She leapt two feet straight up and slammed her gauntleted fist first into the floor. A massive explosion erupted outward, fire creating a huge circle around her. It passed Svala with no harm, leaving her the only one still near Sympiny.

"You will listen! Listen to me you fools! I do not care what you believe of yourself, after seeing the state of the world, I believe we have been wrong all these years! Being as great and advanced as the Asura are, it is our responsibility to help the other races! We need to help guide and advance those less capable than us!" Sympiny called out, "They are not there for our use, we need to be there for them!"

There was a moment of silence and Sympiny had honestly thought her words had gotten through to them. Instead a caterwauling louder than ever assaulted her ears and she groaned angrily. She turned to Svala and waved to her, getting the Norn to kneel down.

"Let's just get out of here before I get arrested." Sympiny huffed to her.

Svala nodded and she held her hand down to her, "Home ten minutes and now you've got to run."

Sympiny nodded and climbed up her arm and onto her shoulder. Svala easily leapt through the crowd, the weaker and smaller Asura unable to stop her. She escaped the mob with ease and sprinted down the hall.

"Up! Go up! We need to get to the portals!" Sympiny yelled as the mob of angry guards and scientists chased them.

"Gotcha!" Svala nodded as Sympiny held tight to her shoulder.

They raced through Rata Sum, leaving the angry Asura behind. Svala was breathing heavily, but her well-toned body was easily keeping up the pace.

"Which one?! Which one?!" Svala asked hurriedly as they reached the top level of Rata Sum. Three portals were lined up in front of them, humming and shining purple.

"Not these ones! Over there! The other side!" Sympiny pointed at another set of portals on the far side of the bustling and busy Rata Sum.

"Stop them! Stop them! The Norn and Sympiny are under arrest! Stop them!" Guards yelled. Their radios had alerted guards closer to them and golems were closing on their position.

"Run!" Sympiny urged her.

Svala lunged forward, running straight at one of the Peacekeeper golems. Sympiny held tightly to her shoulder as the strong Norn performed an amazing leap. She planted a foot on the golem's head and leapt over the crowd, landing a dozen feet away.

"That one! Go in that one!" Sympiny cried, pointing at a portal.

"Ahhhh~!" Svala yelled wildly as they lunged into the swirling purple portal.

They tumbled headlong into darkness.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - SETTLING POST EXPERIMENT

"Damn it I hate those portals!" Svala groaned as she leaned against the wall on the other side.

"Ahhh... Oh I'm gonna be sick." Sympiny mumbled.

"Shouldn't we keep going..." Svala panted, shaking her head to clear it.

"No, they just wanted to chase me out of Rata Sum. They've done it a couple times. Not the first time I've yelled at people." Sympiny said, holding her head with her eyes closed.

"Really? You created all that ruckus and all they wanted was to get you out?" Svala asked.

"Not really. They wanted to throw me in jail, but as far as the Peacekeepers care, if I'm out of the city, that's good enough. I just can't go back." Sympiny said, "Well, not for a while at least."

"How often do you get kicked out?" Svala asked.

"That's the ninth time. Let's see... First was when I refused to choose a college to attend. Second was when I came back, stayed a week and then refused yet again. Third and fourth times I had tried to... well those aren't important... fifth I had duked it out with a Peacekeeper. Sixth and Seventh were fights with neighbors about politics that might've gotten a little... heated. I sort of lit them on fire. The eighth was before I left on my first leg of this study, I had argued with Snecht over the position of Asura being the masters of Tyria. I've never believed that we should rule Tyria, only be the greatest in it. But recently I've come to believe that we need to relinquish that greatness to help the others that need it." Sympiny explained, keeping as still as she could to keep down the twisting in her gut.

"That's a lot of conflict." Svala chuckled.

"Hey... Svala... Can you carry me? I can't move or I'm gonna be sick." Sympiny mumbled under her breath.

"What?" She asked.

"I can't walk, please... please carry me." Sympiny tried not to say it too loud.

"Once more." Svala grinned, knowing how embarrassed this was making her.

"Shut up and carry me." Sympiny grumbled.

"Alright fine." She chuckled and gently picked up the small Asura. "So where to?"

"Follow the path that way. There's an old lab owned by a friend, guy's name is Mott. It's called Incomp Optics, but I'm certain that he'll let us stay in the lower lab." Sympiny said, "And it's even big enough for you."

Svala laughed and teased Sympiny's long ear, much to her annoyance.

*******

"You're down here so often Sympiny, you might as well buy the lab from me." Mott laughed, shaking Sympiny's hand.

"Sounds good, I think I will." Sympiny said with a nod.

"What? Really?" Mott said in surprise.

"I've had it with Rata Sum. That and I need a new house, my new personal Golem here won't fit back home." Sympiny chuckled, pointing back at Svala.

"Ha ha!" Mott laughed, "Call it a thousand gold and it's yours."

"Whoa! Mott, I know what has gone on in that lab. Not to mention you haven't used that lab in any serious capacity in years." Sympiny said with a shake of her head, "No, half that gold."

"Half?! Oh come on! Cut me a break!" Mott said incredulously.

"Five hundred gold, take it or leave it. You know what kind of work I can do, how much help I can be living nearby." Sympiny said with a stoic face.

"Alright, fine, it's yours. You know I've always had a soft spot for you. Have you ever thought about my proposal...?" Mott asked curiously.

"Answer is still no Mott." Sympiny said, "Thanks for the lab."

"Fine, if you say so." Mott sighed, "At least join me for dinner tonight. My Krewe is coming around for a celebratory meal."

"Celebrate what? Finally get that shoddy old golem of yours working?" Sympiny snickered.

"You know I haven't worked on that project for a long while..." Mott sighed, "I'm getting close to a breakthrough on my real life's work. Even you won't be able to turn it down once it's done."

"Lighten up Mott! I'll see you tonight." Sympiny laughed, smacking his arm before turning around and walking out of his lab. Svala followed close behind her as they headed down a dirt path towards another large stone lab building.

"Offer? What offer?" Svala asked.

"He's got a thing for me, wants me for himself. He doesn't get the word no." Sympiny laughed, "Nice enough guy, I just don't want that kind of relationship with him."

"But you do with me?" Svala asked nervously.

"Yes Svala, I love you." Sympiny said without looking back.

"Good. Oh wow, is this the lab?" Svala asked, looking up at the thirty foot A-shaped building. Both ends of the building were open and large pieces of equipment and technology filled the middle. "What do you do about a storm or cold wind?"

"These lands are warm year round. But should a storm move in, there are barriers that can be turned on to weatherproof the lab. Our living area is on this other side anyway." Sympiny pointed at the far wall of the lab where a doorway led into the cliff-side beyond the building. A seven foot doorway led into a large back room. There were no furnishings or anything to even make it look like a home yet, but it was just barely tall enough for Svala to walk without stooping. Her head would bump the ceiling if she stood on her toes.

"Kinda sparse." Svala said, looking around, "But at least it's tall enough."

"We'll get some furniture and appliances. A bed, a stove, an icebox and maybe even a new holoprojector for some movies." Sympiny said, crossing her arms.

"Can I go get fur skin to put on the floor? Maybe an animal's head on the wall?" Svala asked.

"There are some cougars and tigers out there in the jungle. Dangerous beasts, but you should enjoy hunting them." Sympiny nodded, "But no mounted heads."

"I'm so glad I met you Sympiny." Svala sighed, reaching down to swoop her up in her arms.

"I am too." Sympiny smiled, kissing Svala on the cheek, "I never thought I'd find love like this, but you are a very attractive and enticing person."

"I... I'll never understand you." Svala groaned, tilting her head.

"I'll learn you some smarts one day." Sympiny giggled and she slipped out of Svala's arms, "Now I'm going to go down Soren Draa and buy some furniture."

"What am I supposed to do?" Svala asked.

"Go hunting. I dunno. The golems will deliver the furniture so we don't need to carry anything. We have a lake right on our front door step, go fishing." Sympiny suggested.

*******

"Twenty seven silver left... Jeez, I guess we won't be eating much besides fish out of the lake for a while." Sympiny sighted as she slumped down on their new couch.

"Whoa! This is a low seat." Svala called out in surprise as she practically fell on the floor.

"That's why we bought that chair." Sympiny chuckled, pointing at the Norn-Sized padded chair adjacent to the couch.

"Yes, but I want to sit with you." Svala said sheepishly.

"Alright, just sit in the chair." Sympiny said.

Svala sighed and pulled herself to her feet. She sat down in her chair, sinking a little into it's cushions. Sympiny stood up and climbed up into her lap. She sat sideways and leaned back against the arm, "How about that?"

"This can work." Svala chuckled, ruffling her lover's hair.

"Okay, here we go. You're going to enjoy this I think." Sympiny said, clicking a button on the remote in her hand.

The holoprojector hummed and lit up. A large projection of two Asura talking appeared on the wall and sound began to play.

"Whoa! Cool, is that magic?" Svala asked.

"No, just technology. It's a movie, moving pictures with sound." Sympiny explained.

"Wild! Who knew that you smart little guys were coming up with such amazing things!" Svala said, reaching out as if she could touch the Asura in the projection.

"Not all knowledge can be cataloged with writing and pictures." Sympiny said, turning it off, "So anyway, we also have a full kitchen and everything. I know there's no privacy in this room, but our bed and dresser is over in that corner."

"It's big enough for me!" Svala whooped, seeing the ten foot bed.

"Of course it is. The Asura here manufacture good quality furniture for any race." Sympiny chuckled.

"This is great. It's a lot more than I'm used to, but I love it. So... You want to break in the bed?" Svala asked.

"I presume you are suggesting coitus and not sleeping?" Sympiny asked.

"Yea, not sleeping. Exactly." Svala nodded.

"I could find that agreeable." Sympiny smiled.

Svala stripped off her fur clothing and Sympiny tossed aside her own clothes. Grinning evilly, Sympiny turned and climbed up Svala's leg. She clambered dexterously up to her shoulder and teased her chin.

"Come here you!" Svala laughed, grabbing for her.

"Ha!" Sympiny laughed, spinning out of the way. She jumped up on Svala's head, bending forward to look at her upside down. Her ears dangled down and she kissed her on the nose.

Svala reached up teased her long ears. Sympiny laughed loudly and tried to shake her head away. This ended in her falling forward and slipping off the Norn's head.

"Whoop!" Svala caught her and tossed her small body onto the bed.

"Wooo~!" Sympiny giggled as she flew through the air and landed on the soft bed.

"You get it first this time." Svala said, crawling onto the bed after her.

"Oooh!" She cooed in response as the Norn's large hand slid up her body. She found her pussy thoroughly invaded by Svala's wet tongue. It made her moan loudly and her back arched. It was so large that it split her pussy open wide just like a thick cock. "Ahhh! Svala! That's great!"

Her fingers rubbed through the Norn's thick hair, her body writhing in pleasure at her lover's touch. This time, however, she had a surprise for Svala. A surprise that would both shock and pleasure her. Sympiny was eager for the surprise as well because it was going to be a very interesting experiment.

"Ahhh! Svala... Svala, I can't wait." Sympiny moaned, pushing back a little.

"I know, that's why I'm working as fast as I can." Svala said, glancing up at her.

"No, I mean, I've got a little surprise. A friend has been working for years on how to solve a major problem of same-gender couples. They succeeded and I might've swiped a little of their work. Not enough to damage their work, just enough for a little fun." Sympiny snickered, getting to her feet.

"Major problems? What're you talking about? Am I not pleasing enough?" Svala said, watching Sympiny climb off the bed.

"Oh no, far from it Svala. I love you. But I do have something I think you'll love just as much." Sympiny smiled, digging through a bag near the door. She pulled out a bottle of purple fluid. It bubbled angrily when she picked it up, threatening to pop off it's cork.

"Sympiny, what is that?" Svala asked nervously, sitting up and turning towards her. Sympiny just smiled gleefully and pulled out the cork. In a swift drink, she downed the sweet, fruity potion. Wonderful tinglings of pleasure filled her body and she shook her head, smiling widely.

"Whoa! That's a rush!" Sympiny laughed, feeling a flood of cool sensations fill her head. Her gut rumbled and she felt her pussy shuddering. There was a drool of girl-cum running from her and she moaned loudly. Her body began to shake a little and a huge cock suddenly thrust out from her crotch. Huge balls dangled from it, her pussy disappearing in the transformation. Just over a foot long and thicker than her arms, the cock looked rather out of place on the little Asura. Svala just stared in shock, her mouth hanging open. "Ohhh! That feels great. Well my love, how would you like to have some actual intercourse?"

"My god... that thing... how is that even... I don't even want to know. Just do it." Svala breathed lustily as she scooted back on the bed and spread her thighs. Sympiny grasped the cock and gave it a long stroke. The sensations were marvelous and she could only imagine how awesome it was going to feel to sink it into Svala.

Climbing carefully on the bed with her new phallus, Sympiny stepped forward between Svala's thighs and lined up the huge cock with both hands. The head nudged forward and she had to take a step forward to get it inside.

"Ahhhh~! It's huge!" Svala moaned happily, feeling the huge girth of it. She only moaned more as Sympiny pushed herself all the way up to the base of her cock. Her pussy completely engulfed her shaft and she cooed happily. Her balls almost rubbed on the bed from how big they were and how low everything hung on the short Asura.

"It feels so good!!" Sympiny moaned happily, content to just feel the squeezes and undulations of the burning hot Norn pussy she was buried in. She bent forward, squeezing as far in as she could manage. Svala exhaled happily as more pleasure burned through her already-stuffed pussy. She was dying to feel what Sympiny's orgasm was going to be like.

Leaning back, Sympiny started to thrust against Svala as best she could manage. The size of everything was making it difficult and she could only move three or four inches at a time, but that was enough. Her slow humps were making the Norn moan and grab at the bed, her body bristling with heavenly ecstasy. Sympiny just couldn't believe how good the tight, wet cunt could feel rubbing along her erection.

"More! Sympiny, more!" Svala moaned loudly, grasping her large breasts.

"I can't... It's too much! Your pussy feels too good!" Sympiny grunted, thrusting as lustily as she coud. Svala's juices wetted Sympiny's whole lower body and her cock twitched powerfully. She felt her new balls convulse and divulge hot, thick seed. It spewed from her cock and bubbled into Svala's womb. She moaned and smiled, unloading huge amounts of semen into the Norn. Thrusting and moaning, her balls slapped about and continued to release spunk.

Svala was crying and moaning in pure bliss. Her pussy was full of delicious spunk and it was spewing and bubbling out of her. Sympiny's orgasm just kept going, driving her to thrust harder and unleash more spunk. She gasped and panted, finally running dry on cum. After a moment, she fell over backwards, her long snake sliding free of Svala. A fucking deluge of spunk came forth from Svala's cunt, washing over Sympiny's cock and her legs.

She pushed herself up once her head stopped spinning. Walking forward awkwardly, her soft cock dragged between her thighs, she cuddled up in the crook of Svala's arm. It felt strange to have a huge cock laying against her legs as she slowly fell asleep.