The Attack on Me

Story Info
A man is attacked by his daughter.
1k words
3.92
13.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers

I had this dream once....

It had been an exhausting day. One where, I never got a chance to sit down and relax even for a few minutes. By the time 6 PM rolled around I realized I had been on the go since 7 AM that morning. I don't even remember if I had time to pee.

For times like these, I kept some prepared meals on hand so that I would not worry about cooking. I chose a Salisbury steak, potatoes and green beans, popped them in the microwave and went to get changed.

I am still not sure what happened. I don't drink anything stronger than coffee or Coca Cola. I came downstairs from changing and sat down to eat with a coke in hand. I really don't remember finishing the dinner. I felt like I was climbing out of a hole that just kept getting deeper.

I wanted to shout, I wanted to cry out for help, but the throat wouldn't utter a sound. I was tired and frustrated. I wanted to sleep and yet it felt like I couldn't.

After several hours, I felt like waking up and still couldn't open my eyes. I went to move my hands to my face, but they would not obey my commands. I finally realized that my hands were bound and there was a blindfold over my eyes. I started to panic. I started to breathe hard.

Then a calming hand laid itself on my chest. And these words floated to my ears, "Be calm, no harm will come to you. Just relax and enjoy."

I willed my body to try as the voice was so soothing to my ears. I sensed a presence in the room, matter of fact I sensed several people in the room. Soon, a mouth was sucking on my left nipple. As a man, I had not really experienced any nipple foreplay although I had been on the giving end lots of times. Then to my surprise, another mouth attached itself to my right nipple. The feeling of having two sets of lips attached to my nipples sent chills through my body. I could feel my cock rapidly swell in response.

Then a third mouth descended on my mouth, kissing me, tonguing me, nipping at my lips. The sensations built even more. I wondered what they kind of drug they had given me, but I loved the feelings they were drawing out.

Then the mouth left my left nipple and started licking my testicles. The sensation just made me even harder. The mouth on my right nipple left and started sucking on just the head of my cock. The mouth kissing me, stopped and whispered in my ear, "You are going to love what comes next."

For several minutes, the attack of the three mouths on my body was electrifying. My senses were raised to limits I had rarely felt before. I was prepared now to want this, to need this release. Soon though the three of them changed things up. My left hand was untied as an ass sat on my lower arm. I could feel the wetness of the woman's pussy on my palm, naturally I moved my hand and started caressing her pussy. I hardly even noticed when the other woman did the same to my right arm and hand. Here I was pinned down and able to please two women at once.

Then when the woman kissing me left my mouth and trailed her lips down my body and drew my erection into her mouth, my senses were overloaded again. I needed to come, I wanted to come, I had to come soon.

Then her mouth left my cock bobbing in the air. I felt her legs around my hips as her pussy descended on my cock. So slowly she went. I could feel every fold has it expanded to caress me. I could feel her juices on her thighs and how she kept from slamming down on me, I will never know.

I tried to concentrate on the two ladies that held my fingers pleasantly captive. I teased their clits. I rubbed my fingers inside their vaginas. I could feel their hips move with every touch.

I raised my hips as the woman sitting on my cock was teasing me. Prompting me to try and bury my cock in her. I would raise and she would pull back, never letting me plant my whole cock in her. It was like she was trying to keep me on edge.

Meanwhile the two other women were coming on my hands, I could feel their pussies leaking all over me. The room smelled wonderful, especially to a man that loves the taste of a woman's essence.

As they fell to the side in exhaustion, they still managed to trap my hands. Then a brightness came as one of them removed the blindfold. I looked around, it was my bedroom. Then I looked at the woman sitting on my crotch.

She was my perfect woman. A light skinned black woman of exceptional beauty. Her legs were perfect for her wide hips that molded into one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. Her breasts sat proudly on her chest as her stomach muscles put me to shame. The topper was her hair, black, almost a blue-black, cascading down her shoulders and back. I just wanted to run my fingers through her hair, but of course the two women were holding my hands down.

She smiled at me as she finally sank all the way down on me. I could feel our pubic bones against each other as she slightly twisted with every stroke. Our hips joined and parted, again and again. We both were breathing harder now. I was so close to coming.

Then the women released my hands, and I wrapped my arms around her beauty, never wanting to let go. We kissed as we made love. I had never felt this way before. I was drunk on the sensations and so she appeared to be as well. We came together, her pussy clutching my cock as I shot load after load into her pussy.

She held me tight and as soon as her breathing calmed, she said, "Hello Daddy, my name is Ronnie, and I am yours."

You do remember, I said it was a dream....

Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers