The Attendant Ch. 02

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter is sent away to be trained as a slave.
4.9k words
4.47
12.9k
10

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

If you know me through the "My First Year in College" story, this one will be very different both in tone and subject matter. You have been warned!

All characters are above 18 years old.

*********************************

The Attendant.

Chapter 2: The Attendant Code.

The hearing was brief and expeditive.

I had been given a sort of a miniature apron, which covered my genitals and which had additional fabric on the back to also cover my butt crack, well, most of it. I had seen the same model on Attendants walking down my street. My bare feet were cold against the floor tiles.

I stood there with five other men wearing the same revealing grey uniform, waiting for their verdicts as well. They were of all ages but I noticed they were all in pretty good shape. Thinking of which, I had never seen an Attendant who was not fit. It is as if they were eliminating the overweight or skinny ones.

Were they?

I had hoped to see my dad or my brother in the Court room but neither of them was present. Probably, they were not authorized to be there.

One of the men denied his crimes, another one confessed he was gay but refused his Attendant condition. They were both sentenced to life in prison. It may have been ok if the Judge had not specified that they would be sent to Hawaii to execute their sentence. This precision got one of the two to break down. The poor guy tried to change his mind: "I'm sorry, ok, ok, I will do it, I will do that Attendant stuff! Please!". Too little too late. He would take the first plane direction Hawaii where nothing was left except for chemical wastes. Some people had to clean those. Cons, especially gay ones, were the perfect candidates for the job.

I remained mostly silent during my hearing, only confirming the report made by the inspectors the day before. The female judge made me think of President Ganderson, she looked strict and unbothered.

In a matter of minutes, I was designated as a prime "Attendance" candidate and was sent to the Attendance Formation Centre of West Ohio where I would spend a few weeks before being assigned to a household.

"Wait. I thought I could go back to my home?" I pleaded, trying to hide the panic in my voice.

"You realize that you do no longer have a home Attendant." Replied the Judge, frowning severely at me.

"No... I... I know. It's not mine, but I meant my parents' home, well my dad's home."

"No household has been attributed to you yet. The matter is still in discussion. It may depend on your conduct in the Formation Centre. I can only advise you to behave."

And just like that, it was done.

Thirty minutes later, I was in a van with two fellow Attendants. A guy younger than me, who had just celebrated his 18th birthday, blond with blue eyes, he looked like an angel. I heard that his name was Nathan during the trial. And a man who looked older, maybe in his forties and could easily have been a bodybuilder. His apron merely covered anything of his huge body. On most of us, this uniform looked ridiculous, on him, it was just obscene. His hairy ass was merely covered at all, his pubic hair were forming a thick black bush above the strap of his apron. The young Nathan kept looking at my neighbour's crotch.

For a society which despises lewd behaviour and any form of pornography, they did have come up with a pretty salacious way to present their servants. And that was just in public, who knew what was happening inside of the homes where the Attendants were assigned?

I got chills at that thought.

The Attendance Formation Centre of West Ohio was run by a woman, numerous positions of powers were actually occupied by women. However, we would never get to see her, the training was mostly provided by military men who were too old or too injured to go back on the battlefields.

And what a training that was!

From the moment I entered the place, I understood I will have to fight against the brainwashing to come. Soon enough, it had become clear that we were put there only to accept our new status of slave. Even if the use of the word "slave" was strictly forbidden.

We were assembled in a large highschool gymnasium. About 40 Attendants were following the so-called training. Failure to pass the various tests would lead to a one-way ticket to prison or to death, if there were any difference between the two.

The first test consisted of having all of us stripped naked. What a surprise, I thought. The very intimidating Commander Hudson was running the session: "Drop the apron and drop your dignity as well, you won't need that inhere Attendants!".

Stark naked, I had the confirmation that the guy next to me in the van was well endowed beyond his bush. I could not help to look, just a natural reflex. I was not the only one checking my neighbours though, half of the guys around me were developing a hard-on.

How could they get excited in a moment like this? I first thought. Then I realized that for the first time in my life, I was surrounded by gay guys. Their homosexuality was actually the sole reason they were there. I was the exception. How would I have reacted if I had been put in a gymnasium surrounded by 40 hot naked girls?

I am fucking glad my dick did not get hard back there. The guys who got too excited had to face harsh consequences, starting by Commander Hudson's taser. The angelic Nathan fell on the floor when he received the electric choc in his abs. It was rough. Inhuman.

But again, we were no longer considered as "human" according to the law.

Although we were constantly reminded that this was "for our own good", that we "have made the right choice," that our new role in society had been "perfectly thought and suited for our condition", I need to write this here: THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT.

I have to write it down because I know that I will need this reminder from now on:

This was NOT my choice.

This is NOT for my own good.

No human should be treated like this, and yes, I am still a fucking human being.

I AM STILL A MAN.

We lost two guys during this first introduction at the gym. A relatively old man rebelled as soon as we entered the gymnasium. He was taken away by two guards, we never saw him again. Another one literally jerked off, lurking on the guys surrounding him, claiming he was "proud to be a homosexual perv" while he was going back and forth on his circumcised dick. He was tased a few seconds after he cummed a huge amount of semen on one the guards' pants, he was taken away too.

Multiple guys, including Nathan, who got too excited by the views of the other men in the nude had a strange device put on their penises. I had never seen one before, it was a chastity cage. Their dicks were put in small cages to prevent any future erection, the keys to unlock the cages were kept by the guards. What a fucking hell! But it could get worse. Some guy who was coming from Virginia had already been chemically castrated.

"You do attract quite a few looks pretty boy." Commander Hudson walked towards me.

I did not respond. He pulled out my chin so I had to look right at him. He had a devilish smile and started to touch my dick and balls with his left hand, the taser in his right hand.

"That dick is quite long, are you sure this is not a semi you got going on?"

"No."

He slapped me. I almost fell under the shock.

"When you address a Man, you may only use the word Sir, or Owner if he is your rightful Owner."

I swallowed heavily. It took every fibre of my being not to snap back at him.

"I apologize, Sir."

"Do you feel a hard-on coming now?"

He felt me up even more, literally jerking off my flaccid cock. Even if I was disgusted by the act, the male body remains sensitive to touch. I did start to feel my dick twitching under his fingers.

"Sir, no. I... I just have a long penis, that's all."

He bursted out laughing. I was shaking. His laugh was even worse than his threats.

"I guess fags, sorry, I meant, Attendants, come in all forms, shapes, and sizes these days!"

Very proud of himself, Commander Hudson finally let go of my cock and slapped my ass before tormenting the guy I had nicknamed "the bodybuilder" next to me. Again, the guard took his damn time inspecting his cock. I must admit that he gave quite an eye-full, my companion in misfortune was bigger than me, in every way.

At several occasions, I caught Commander Hudson and the other guards groping the Attendants or getting overly excited to punish them, but most of the time, they seemed to refrain themselves, often looking at the cameras fixed upon the ceiling.

At first, I thought they could not go too far because they feared to be suspected of homosexuality themselves. However, that was not it. You see, I found out later in my training that because the Attendants are no longer considered as Men, sex between a Man and an Attendant is not actually prohibited by the law.

In some of the most conservative states, fucking your Attendant is even encouraged! It is a common part of their mission as the household's servants.

A real Man needs some release from time to time. His wife may be tired, she could also be ill, or even worse and very likely in this day and age, she could be dead. Porn is forbidden because it is too deviant. Obviously, a man cannot sleep with another man, this would be acting on homosexuality and in the most severe cases, punishable by death. What option does that left a righteous man? Fucking the Attendant just makes sense, what's the harm in that? "It" is yours after all, and an Attendant is probably the furthest thing from being a man.

As ridiculous as it may sound, this logic had actually become the official law, well stated in the Attendant Code.

If the guards of the Centre showed some restraints, it was mainly because the system was still fairly new in Ohio and people like my step-father had pushed to avoid, or at least, decrease at a minimum, the level of cruelty. This was also part of the reason why, even if women were often absent from politic matters, the few of them who made it had been awarded the very top management positions. Women were supposed to ensure that the implementation of the policies would remain "human", or in my case, because I was no longer legally human, would reflect the principles of the Attendant Code with a form of dignity. At least, that was President Ganderson's theory.

Soon, I would know the Attendant Code by heart. Numerous lessons were spent repeating, learning and painfully experiencing each article of the Code.

The rights of the Attendant were the easiest to learn, they are only a few all assembled in the short Section 1 of the Code.

Section 1: The Attendant's rights.

Article 1: The Owner shall make sure his Attendant is fed regularly so it can maintain a sufficient physical shape.

Article 2: The Owner must provide a mattress and allow the Attendant to sleep five hours a day.

Article 3: The Owner must make sure his Attendant is clean when out in public.

Article 4: Although different as Men and Women, the Attendant shall be considered as a being, therefore, outside of the authorized punishments (see section 12), the Owner shall not be overly cruel with his Attendant.

That was the entire first section of the Code. The rest of the book, hundreds of articles, lists the duties of the Attendant or describes his, well "its", lack of rights.

Article 5: The Attendant cannot own or possess anything.

Article 19: The Attendant shall always address to a Man as "Sir", and to a Woman as "Madam".

Article 20: The Attendant shall address to his Owner as "Owner".

Article 64: The Attendant shall not be allowed to speak unless expressly authorized to do so.

Article 132: The Owner shall be responsible for making sure his Attendant comply with the Code, the Attendant may be punished by its Owner (or other authorized Sirs, see section 19) if it misbehaves.

Article 133: The severity of the Attendant's punishment shall reflect the misbehaviour for which it is being punished for.

Article 234: The Attendant shall accept any order it is given by its Owner first and then, by any other Men, and then by any other Women, unless such command directly and certainly will lead to its death.

Article 339: In public, the Attendant shall wear the proper Attendant uniform decreed by the State it resides in.

Article 340: In private, the Attendant may wear clothes chosen by its Owner, but under any circumstances, the Attendant should consider these clothes as its own (see Article 5).

Article 457: The Attendant could be taken from its Owner in case of breach of the Code.

Article 489: The Attendant may be sold by its Owner to another household. The new Owner shall then take on the duties expressed in the Code.

Article 558: A breach of the present Code may lead to sentences taken by the State, including death.

If you ask for my opinion, the Code is just a great amount of bullshit. How could this sustain more than just a few months? This is simply too insane! Loot at my situation, they did not even check whether I was actually gay or not!

By the end of the first day, we lost two more companions. One of them shouted this was pure slavery, that he would rather die than having someone own him. This was a serious offense as the Traditionalist Party was very clear the "Attendant status" had nothing to do with slavery. The other one kept on questioning the rules of the Code and was deemed unfit to pursue.

I could not believe what I was hearing, the ridiculous orders which were given to me, what I was made to say when I was allowed to speak, but I had to behave. I needed to survive those couple of weeks, then I could go back home with my brother and father. This thought was my light in the end of a very dark tunnel.

The first night was very rough. We slept in dorms with bunk beds. Each dorm could welcome 10 Attendants.

I noticed the cameras on the ceiling but maybe some of my comrades did not, or maybe they just did not care. In the middle of the night, a guy roughly my age joined the bed of the hung "bodybuilder". They were in the bottom bunk bed right next to mine.

They started kissing passionately and then, they touched each other. Both of them had escaped the chastity cage during the day and they were fully hard, caressing each other's bodies.

Because there was no cover, I could see everything from my own bunk bed. I was sort of fascinated. It was the first time I ever witnessed gay sex. It was such a forbidden act. How ironic that I would witness it for the first time in a re-education centre!

After a very intense blowjob -- none of my girlfriend ever blew me like that - the guy my age sat on the huge dick of the "bodybuilder" and took it deep in the ass. While being fucked, he kissed his lover again, full mouth. He then looked at me. The monster cock was impressive, it must have hurt so bad, but all I could see was consuming pleasure on his face.

I looked away.

The whole dorm was whispering as the two continued to have sex. The guy taking the dick moaned quite loudly at time. I was so scared for them, but at the same time, I was in awe they would dare to perform such a rebellious act.

I saw another guy, around 30 years old, jerking off watching them. The angelic blond guy, Nathan, was looking at them in envy but he was wearing his chastity cage since the incident in the gymnasium.

We were all naked. I assume that most of the guys in there barely never had any opportunity to have sex, or even, to be surrounded by openly gay guys. It made so much sense they would slip up. Again, it shows how fucked up the entire system was.

It lasted roughly ten minutes of passionate sex before a guard entered the room and tased them both. The younger guy passed out on the floor immediately. In the agitation, the bodybuilder started to fight back, and he surely could fight! My comrades seemed uncertain of what to do.

I almost jumped out of my bed to help him out but then, other guards came in and one of them shot my van companion.

Right there. A bullet straight through his head! I never even learnt his name.

His immense body collapsed heavily on his bunk bed.

The younger guy was still on the floor beneath him. I was afraid he was dead too.

I heard some people shouting but mostly everyone looked away. The guy who was jerking off a few seconds before turned around to hide his penis.

I would have begged for a cover to hide under, to feel some sort of protection. But I was there, in the nude, exposed, staring at a crazy amount of blood dripping on the floor.

They did not come for the body. Obviously, I could not sleep that night. This was what they wanted. They needed to make sure we would know the consequences of rebelling. I learnt my lesson.

I cannot detail here all the abuse that we endured during our time at the Centre, only that at least 5 of my comrades ended up dead (2 of them killed themselves), and 10 others were sent away.

For hours and hours, we, the remaining Attendants, would learn not to sit at the table for dinner, to kneel down before our Owner and every other man, to stay quiet no matter what would be thrown - sometimes quite literally - at us. We were educated in basic tasks, cooking, cleaning, always keeping the head down. The attitude was more important than the rest.

At all time, we shall appear submissive and willing. Our chores would mostly depend on the household we would be assigned to but the general idea was quite clear: remain discreet, show immense respect and complete submission for your Owner, obey every order.

I was shaved on the fourth day after a class on the Attendant's appearance. This task was conducted by one of the guards whom I learnt to hate the most. A ginger guy, the youngest of the soldiers there, named Captain Philips. I could keep the dark hair on my head (some owners find it distributing to have bald Attendants) but my pubic area and ass needed to be shaved.

The least I can say is that Captain Philips was not cautious or gentle. He cut me off several times and I was terrified for my genitals.

When it was time to shave my asshole, he felt necessary to finger me with shaving cream, to make sure he got every hair out of my anus. "That's a fucking hairy asshole if I ever saw one, you are disgusting Attendant." The bastard.

I got a rare moment alone for the first time after that, in a shower stall. Sure, there was no door, but there was no camera hanging from the ceiling either.

I am a bit ashamed to say what I used this private time for. For days, I had been suppressing erections, I was scared even of my morning woods, not wanting to give them any reason to put me on a chastity cage, or worse.

So there, I jerked off my freshly shaven dick, thinking of the beautiful woman I was supposed to go on a date with, the fateful night where my life had gone to shit.

I knew Captain Philips was not very far, I knew it was risky but I needed a release so bad that I did not even care. I got hard very quickly and masturbated furiously. This was also a question of survival, I needed to blow off some steam to avoid unwanted and spontaneous erections in the future.

The cold water stopped running -- I had no control over it, the guards were the ones turning the water on and off - and I cummed all over the wall before me. I had not cummed this much in years, if I ever did.

12