The Attendant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, I realized how foolish I had been. I could not turn the water on to wash out the mess I had made, and shower time was done, the guard was about to pick me up. He would surely notice the white thick cum dripping from the wall.

I panicked and started to collect the cum with my fingers, trying to make it disappear but then, I figured that the safest bet was just to eat it. This was also a brand-new experience for me. I started to lick my fingers off, not caring about the taste and in my hurry, I went on to lick the cum directly from the wall. I did the right thing though, a few seconds later, Captain Philips was coming at me to take me to my next "class".

He did not notice anything. The evidence of my crime had been swallowed.

The shaving time occurred a couple more times and each time, I jerked off and ate my own semen. Each time Captain Philips fingered my ass roughly.

The whole experience at the Centre was hell. The only enjoyable moments -- or at least bearable moments - were the time when we would get to train.

Being fit was apparently mandatory for a good Attendant and twice a day (one hour in the morning and one hour and a half in the afternoon), we would either swim, run, do push ups or use the equipment of the gymnasium. If we were not good enough, we would get beaten up.

In another humiliating scene during the first session of training, I had been asked by Commander Hudson to flex in front of the other guys. Apparently, my body was the goal to reach and an example to follow for the rest of the Attendants. In another life, in other circumstances, I could have been proud of myself. But not there, not like this.

Commander Hudson asked me to join him on a platform and asked Captain Philips to take my measurements. A voice in my head told me this was a set up and that the both of them had planned the whole thing beforehand.

"Flex those biceps Attendant. Show us the goods."

Being naked was not enough, I had to flaunt my body in every position, flexing and posing.

"Now the thighs!"

"I think you should also measure that penis Captain Philips!"

"But this is not a muscle we can work on!" I argued, stupidly.

I should not have. Philips gave me a hard hit with his baton on my abs. "Shut the fuck up Attendant!"

"Thank you, Captain Philips. Please, write down the measurements, it will be useful for our data."

The guy touched my dick and took his damn time to measure it. Again, I had to fight to stay flaccid while Captain Philips was literally caressing me.

"5.1 inches, flaccid". He announced with a large smile. Fucking perv I thought.

But we were not done. In front of a crowd of gay guys - who were trying their best not to get aroused - Commander Hudson was asking lewder and lewder poses from me. In the end, I had to bend over to show off my glutes, and then spread my cheeks wide to expose my asshole to everyone.

I cannot tell if this show was for Hudson and Philips' own entertainment or if they hoped that one of the guys watching me and still not in a chastity cage would get an erection, but either way, I had to think of my brother Martin very hard not to jump at their throats and punch them both right there.

"A fine specimen, any household would be happy to have you Attendant!" Concluded Commander Hudson, feeling up my pecs with his gross hands.

The status of fittest guy of the group did come with one privilege. I was authorized to help the other guys to train and to give them some advice. Therefore, I could exchange a very few words with Nathan from time to time. We could not say much apart from whispering: "hold on", "this is messed up", "those guys are insane" between two sets of push-ups but this was still something.

At some point, Nathan told me "Philips is gayer than me, fuck that guy!" and I even cracked a smile. It had not happened in days.

Despite my efforts to be the perfect Attendant, I received a few corrections myself. They would avoid punches or things that left marks, but an electric shock would only leave a very small scar on your body.

Once, it was because I had thrown up the meal they had served, always the same, potatoes with some undistinguishable meat. To be fair, I had just seen a video where they showed us a live castration. However, I should be able to control my guts they said.

One other time, I got tased when I responded to a provocation of Commander Hudson. He said something about my mother probably dying due to the fact that she could not handle having a fag as a son, and I lost it. Again, me pushing back only made things worse and I peed myself while getting tased. "See, this is why Attendants are not allowed to wear clothes, they are just so filthy!" Laughed Captain Philips before spitting on my face.

Overall, I was one of those who were doing the best in there. Maybe because I am not gay, the constant rants about the horrors of homosexuality did not affect me as much as it did for the others. Mostly, I think, it was because I was doing this for my younger brother and I knew I needed to stay strong, for his sake.

The day before I left, a married couple came to the gymnasium. We were asked to present in our grey aprons. I quickly understood that the family had come shopping. They inspected all of us to pick the best product in the aisle.

They had a file with some basic information about us, I guess the data about the size of my penis was in there. After the death of my van companion, I was the "biggest" man in the Centre.

Quickly, the couple asked us to get rid of the aprons. The woman spent a long time looking at my dick, but his husband was not too fond of me.

They ended up choosing Nathan, the wife had already showed quite an interest in his chastity cage and the man had asked him to lick his shoes. I was praying not to end up in a sick family like this one.

This experience and losing Nathan constituted another hit to my moral but thankfully, later that day, I was told the best news I had heard in weeks.

"Attendant, you have been assigned to the Clarck Residence."

"That's home!" I said to Commander Hudson, not able to conceal my excitement. He frowned at me.

"Maybe we should reconsider? This is not your home Attendant; this is the home of the Clarck's family. There, you will serve as Attendant for Mister Stephan Clarck, your official Owner, and Mister Martin Clarck."

"Of course, Sir. I will make sure to accomplish my duties as Attendant in full accordance with our values and with the Code."

I could not believe it. My step-dad had actually managed to get me back!

I was certain my hell was coming to an end.

If only I knew it was just beginning.

**********************************

In the next chapter, Peter will be back with his step-father and brother, but how much his new status is going to affect his relationship with them? I hope you like the story so far! I have much more chapters to share, please do comment below and send me feedback as it motivates me greatly to keep going!

12