The Attendant Ch. 05

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter goes out in his revealing slave uniform.
4.5k words
4.42
7.1k
9

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

If you know me through the "My First Year in College" story, this one will be very different both in tone and subject matter. You have been warned!

All characters are above 18 years old.

*******************************

The Attendant

Chapter 5: The grocery store

The following day offered me a bit of rest as I had the house to myself while my brother was at school and my father at work. I had to wake up before them to prepare breakfast, I remained naked all day in case someone would show up, but I did some training in the garage and I even watched the news (well, the propaganda) on TV afterwards.

I almost felt free. It is crazy how we take the little things for granted and only realize how lucky we were when they are stripped away from us.

After the painful week-end I had gone through, I tried my hardest to find a way to make the whole situation bearable. I was getting accustomed to be naked around the house, and I had to trust that my brother and father, unless we were in public, would not push their commands too far. I just needed to remember that all of this was a ridiculous show to make sure the authority would not send me away.

On a pure logical level, I understood where my step-father was coming from, but deep down, it was still unconceivable that the man who had raised me, who had spent hours discussing, joking and playing with me, assisted to my graduation, would manage to treat me like his servant. It seemed so effortless for him.

However, and even more so than before, my brother and my step-father were all I had: I needed to make this work, one way or another.

When my younger brother came back from school, I knelt down before him. "Hope you had a good day at school Sir", I said. He did not correct me. My father had instructed us to keep the charade going, even when it was just the two of us, at least for the first couple of weeks to keep on practicing "our roles".

"Attendant, why is there a dirty bowl in the sink?" He asked without looking at me.

"I apologize Sir, I will take care of this right away."

He went to his room. I cleaned up the bowl, defeated. I wanted to argue with him, but I knew that from the three of us, Martin was probably the one who had the most difficulty to get into the part. If I rebelled, I thought he would be quick to get friendly with me again, and this would lead us to a dangerous path.

My father came back right on time for the dinner I had prepared. I went back to eat in the kitchen. I was allowed to eat the same dish as them, and not only their leftovers, a level of comfort only a few Attendants could brag about.

After dinner, my father laid back in his armchair. He was only wearing his robe, he had showered.

"Attendant, massage my feet."

This was a test, the last time we were in this situation, it ended up in a fight.

"Sure, Owner." I wanted to show that I was conciliant. I was tired of hearing his reproaches about me, not trying hard enough. Maybe if I showed him that I could really act the part, he would cut me some slacks.

I got on all fours and started to massage his size 12 feet. He did not ask me to lick them this time. Maybe I was right then, if I were more obedient, he would not feel the need to test me further.

"I have a special mission for you tomorrow." He mentioned while I was working on his feet. I noticed his bulge, maybe it was the angle but below the robe, I could swear he had an erection.

"Yes, Owner?"

"You will have to go to the grocery store, I will give you a list. You can take the two shopping bags in the garage. Of course, you cannot take the car and you will have to walk there."

The nearest store was more than 1 mile away. I knew I would be barefoot. Going there would be ok but coming back with the groceries...

"Dad... Owner, I... This might be difficult to come back by walking."

"Attendant, you will be out in public, this is all the more important that you fully comply with the rules! If people see you struggling right in the middle of the streets, then, all the better for us!"

That was the purpose then: another public humiliation. What if I saw someone I knew?

It was like my step-father could read my mind:

"This is why you should go there around noon; it's the busiest time and people need to see that you have fully committed to your Attendant's role."

"Owner... please." I begged.

"Attendant! This is an order. Besides, when you are here alone, I expect you to be on your best behaviour. General Thompson told me that his Attendant was visited by an inspector just today, while it was alone in the house!"

"I am very careful!" I protested; it was true. "I remain naked at all times and I am always ready to start or continue a chore if someone would show up!"

My father relaxed a little. His legs were hairy, he casually spread them, now I was certain his big dick was hard and ready to slip out of the robe any second. It intimidated me a bit.

"Good. Make sure your apron is clean before going out tomorrow. And shave yourself in the... well, in the usual places tonight."

"Yes Owner." I replied, resuming my foot message, trying not to look at his now obvious boner.

When he had enough, I was authorized to go shower.

In the bathroom, I proceeded to shave my dick and ass. The pubic hair, that was easy, but my asshole, that was a whole other story.

My brother who tended to go back and forth in the corridor a lot every time I was showering, the door wide open, caught me in a rather awkward position, checking my asshole in the mirror while I was struggling with my razor.

"Do you need some help?... Attendant?"

"I... I am fine Sir, my Owner asked me to go outside tomorrow and I need to make sure I am shaven."

"Genitals and asshole, right?"

"Right, Sir."

"Come on Pete. I'll help you out, it will only take a minute."

He was calling me Pete, that meant that he was my brother again, not my master. So, I could refuse his offer? Right? I was traumatized by the times Captain Philips roughly shaved my anus, fingering me at the same time. But surely, my brother would be gentler. Also, on my own, I could not figure this out.

"Ok... But this is so..."

"Shhh..." He spoke. He was prepared to go to bed as well and was only wearing his tight white boxers. I checked on his bulge to see if he was not forming an erection, he noticed my stare but did not comment on it.

"Turn around, bend over."

I was still hesitant.

"Bend over Attendant." He repeated.

This time, it was an order. Paradoxically, that made me want to stop the whole thing even more but before I could say anything, my father had showed up in the doorframe.

"What's going on in here?"

"Dad, I'm helping the Attendant get prepared for tomorrow."

"Oh... Pursue then." He hesitated and spoke again. "Thank you... hum... both of you for your cooperation in all this."

For a split second, I considered what an honour it was to be included in a "thank you". Such a rare privilege for an Attendant like me! But I quickly came back to my senses. This shit does get to your head, my step-father better thank me! I was doing a lot messed-up things just to follow his plan.

I turned around and bent over as requested, putting my hands against the wall tile of the shower. My brother put foam on my ass, he rubbed it carefully. My father was still watching.

To be honest, it was quite a pleasant sensation. I could even feel my dick reacting. I managed to remain soft, using the technics I had learnt in the formation Centre to avoid unwanted erection.

My brother shaved me in silence, almost carressing the ring of my anus at times.

"I'm almost done" He whispered. I heard my father finally went back to his room. "Can you spread your asshole a bit more so I can finish?"

I did as I was told. He put some foam again, right on my anus. My dick reacted this time and I felt a semi coming. It lasted a few more seconds before it was over and in this short period of time, I was definitely getting hard. This was so wrong, I had my brother's fingers against my asshole but I was a 21 years old who had cummed in almost a week at that point.

At the end of his task, Martin chuckled weirdly. I guess he could not believe what he had just done to his big brother.

"May I shower now Sir?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Yes, you may, Attendant". Martin got out of the bathroom quickly but I caught it, his underwear was filled with a very big erection. I even saw a wet spot on the white fabric, making it translucid. Some precum. I could not really say anything as I was fully erected as well.

A few minutes later, I went sleeping on my mattress. I found a cover and a pillow on top of it. That was not much but it meant the world to me. I was not sure who put the comforters there, my father or my brother, either way, I was grateful.

The next day, I prepared breakfast, greeted my brother and step-father with the appropriate deference and made their beds. After having done my usual chores, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking down the street.

I started to feel horny again.

I went to my dad's bedroom and searched his porn magazines. This was risky to be potentially caught masturbating but I needed some release at this point. I unfolded his covers so I could pretend I was in his room making his bed if someone were to banged at the door. Then, I lied in my father's bed and I started caressing myself.

This time, I made it last. This was my moment. I jerked off my dick with my two hands, played with my foreskin and my precum, pressed my balls gently. I caught myself moaning at the sight of the beautiful pictures in the magazine: so many women's butts and breasts. I felt the cum coming but I let myself edged.

Finally, I released myself and splattered my chest with my semen, some even went straight to my face.

Thank God I did not have to wear this chastity cage!

I made sure to clean up the mess and put the magazines right where I had found them. As they looked as brand new when I opened them, someone might notice that I touched them but in a desperate thought, I figured this would just prove that I was straight and maybe I would be released from my Attendant condition. Wishful thinking.

Taking a finale look at the beautiful sexy woman on the cover of March, I suddenly came to realize that I would never have sex again. I would never date again. I would never kiss a girl ever again.

Disturbed by that new depressing idea, I went on with my daily tasks until it was time to go out to the grocery store. I took a shower, put my grey apron on, and I was ready to face the outside world as an Attendant.

I took the shopping bags and my father's list and took my first steps out of the house. As I had feared, my bare feet hurt on the sidewalks. I walked pass my neighbours' houses, an old lady who was living down the road and who I used to chitchat with looked at me with a regard full of sympathy and concern.

Others were not that kind.

A group of five guys started to mock me. They were smoking cigarettes in one of the front lawns I passed by. They came near the sidewalk, I vaguely recognized some of them -- I think I had seen one of them with my brother a bunch of times - but I was persistent in avoiding to look directly at them. I feared that they would follow me but thankfully, they did not.

Their threats stopped at the usual and very unoriginal insults: "nice ass fag", "how many dicks have you sucked today pussyboy?" "You just could not help yourself from getting fucked, you had to enslave yourself!"

What would have I done if they had followed me? Or asked me to do anything? They were Sirs and I was an Attendant. I would have to obey them. Already, I missed the safety of my home. Well, of my Owner's home.

After a 20 minutes' walk, I was in the centre of our town. As predicted, it was very busy at that time of day. I had only a few feet left to reach the grocery store when two guards patrolling around noticed me. Good, I thought, I hoped they had a good look at my clean apron and shaved ass, this ridiculous show was for them!

I entered the store feeling gross. I was sweating. But above all, I was ashamed. I tried to be quick in the aisles, despite the instructions given by my father, I wanted to get back home as soon as possible.

Since the last time I had come there, I noticed a change, there were less women in the store, the housewives seemed to have been replaced, at least in part, by Attendants. I could spot 4 fellow Attendants during the course of my visit. Two of them were wearing collars besides of their aprons.

I was nearly done with the list when one of my biggest fears realized itself, I ran into Juliet, one of my lab's partners at my previous job. We were good friends and I have to admit that I always had a big crush on her, she was the hottest girl I knew, although, she was already taken. She did not recognize me at first, but then, she gasped:

"Peter!"

I looked away and pretended I did not hear her.

"Peter, please, it's me, Juliet!"

I turned around, getting red.

"Hello Madam." I bowed down, as I was taught.

She took a step back and opened her mouth, stunt:

"Peter... Oh my God... We heard what happened but I could not believe it...."

"Madam, please, I have to continue on with my shopping."

"PETER STOP!" She started shouting. I realized with horror that the two guards I had seen around the store were now inside. "What did they do to you?!" Juliet asked, holding my shoulders.

"Madam, please..."

"Stop calling me Madam! I'm Juliet!" She shook me: "Peter, please come back to yourself!"

One of the guards approached, he was quite young, probably roughly my age but twice broader than me. Everything in his look was impressive, from his leather boots to the gun in his belt.

"Madam, is that Attendant bothering you?" His voice was raspy.

"What? No! Of course, not! He is a friend of mine."

"IT, it is an Attendant Madam, it cannot be a friend of yours. Attendant, what lie did you tell to that lady?"

"I did not lie Sir! I promise!" I pleaded, and looking at Juliet: "Please Madam, he is right, I'm just an Attendant now."

She was agitated. Did she realize she had put me in trouble?

"Attendant, you are surely doing something wrong if this lady mistakes you for a man."

"I'm not mistaking! He is a man. He has done nothing wrong! That's insane!" Juliet cried out, not realizing she was only making things worse.

"Attendant, I think we need to remind that lady of your place in our society."

"Yes Sir." I said, terrified of what would happen next.

"Lick the floor." Ordered the guard.

One of the cashiers had come at the end of the aisle to check what was happening. Juliet's eyes were tearing up as I went on all fours and started to lick the dirty floor. The cashier sighed and went back to her work. I knew my apron was barely hiding anything of me in that position.

"No stop! Please make him stop!" Juliet said to the guard.

"Clearly, she still does not understand." The guard spat on his boot. "Lick Attendant."

This was disgusting, and doing it in front of my colleague, friend, crush, was even more humiliating. But I did it. I was too afraid that my father would learn that I was not even able to go to the stores without turning it into a scandal.

I stuck my tongue out and licked. I even kissed the guard's boot to show my total submission.

"Ok, Ok! I understand!" Pleaded Juliet.

"Good." Said the guard.

"Thank you, Sir, may I resume with my shopping?" I enquired.

"Sure Attendant", and he spat right on my face, he even hit my left eye. "You better keep that on your face until you are out of the store Attendant. I think it will be a good reminder for all people in here of your condition! For fuck's sake, we thought the apron uniform was a sufficient indicator!"

Juliet looked at me, desperately trying to help me. I formed the word "Go!" with my mouth discreetly. "PLEASE GO", I mouthed again, she finally got the message.

"My apologies, I was the one talking to the Attendant. I... I understand now." She mumbled to the guard before leaving the aisle and the store, stunt. The guard joined his colleague at the register with a smirk, very proud of himself. I was left there, to finish my task with his disgusting spit all over my face.

If you can believe it, this was not the most disturbing encounter I made in the store that day. As I was walking to the cashier, I saw another Attendant. But something was wrong with him, seriously wrong.

I saw him first from behind and could not even distinguish his skin from all the scars and bruises he had all over his back and legs. I could not believe my eyes; he was seriously injured. He was bald and completely hairless. He was wearing a silver collar and his neck was purple. But the worst came when I saw his face, he had a black eye and an impressive bump on his forehead. His lips were swollen.

The guards had gone out of the store and in this aisle, there were only the two of us. I was taking an inconsiderate risk, especially after what had just happened, but I could not help myself.

"What did they do to you?" I whispered to him. "You must go, leave! They are going to kill you! You should be in an hospital!"

He looked at me but his eyes looked empty. How did his Owner let him go out like this? It was evident he was the victim of the worst abuse and this was not permitted by the law. How bad must it be in private!?

"He is not allowed to do that do you! Article 4!" I recited "The Attendant shall be considered as a being, outside of the authorized punishments, the Owner shall not be overly cruel with his Attendant."

"Article 160" He quoted back at me: "The severity of the Attendant's punishment shall reflect the misbehaviour for which it is being punished for."

"Yes exactly! He cannot hurt you like that! This is torture!"

"My Owner considers that the punishment is proportionate to the crime I had committed." He was talking like a robot. It gave me chills.

"What could you possibly have done to deserve this? Nothing can justify this!"

"I do not seem to manage to please my Owner in full satisfaction."

I was genuinely terrified for him:

"How long has this been going on? You have to go!"

"Attendant, are you suggesting that my Owner would be in the wrong when punishing me, that I should not follow his commands?"

"Yes! You have rights! We have rights! You should..."

"Lodge a complaint? To whom? To say what?" He smiled of a horrible smile, full of despair, he was missing a bunch of his teeth.

"To..." I realized that despite making us learn about our very few rights, we had actually never been told how to activate them back in the Centre. Who should we turn to? "Look, my father, well my Owner, is very..."

"Please Attendant, for your sake and mine, I beg you to let me be."

And then it hit me, I was doing to him what Juliet had done to me just a few minutes before. I thought I was helping him but surely, I was just aggravating his situation.

I went to the cashier and paid. Outside, a man strangely looked at my face, he seemed on the verge of puking just by seeing me. Had I become so repulsive? I had forgotten I still had the guard's spit all over my face. The bastard was waiting on the parking lot; I did not wipe it off until I was far gone.

12