The Attendant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk back was painful, physically, it was hard to carry the groceries but mentally, it was worse. I could not forget the face of this man, or rather, of this Attendant. How could he accept that? Why did he not run? This was unacceptable! This was beyond torture. Even prison, even death would be a better alternative!

But then, I realized, I was walking down a street merely naked, bare foot, I just licked someone shoe in a middle of a store, and I had walked around with his spit across my face. I had sunk very low too. I made a promise to myself, I would not stand for physical abuses, but again, I had already fell down to that level, at that point my father had slapped me numerous times.

Although, much like this Attendant, I could not go anywhere. Even if I did attempt to escape, I was not only putting myself in danger, but my whole family.

Back in the house, I fell down in the entrance and broke down in tears. It took me a few hours to collect myself and eat something. In the end, the thought that some had it way worse than me sadly helped me to get up. I should not complain of my condition, things could always get worse.

And they surely did.

Upon reflexion, I thought it would be a bad idea to tell my father about what had happened in the store, both regarding Juliet and regarding the Attendant. I did not want him to tell me how lucky I was not to be treated like this poor guy, and I also wanted him to be reassured that my trip outside of the house had gone smoothly.

When he arrived, he took a metal box from his trunk. He went to put it in the garage but did not mention it.

The dinner went pretty well given the circumstances. My brother asked me to refill his glass a bunch of times and I obliged. The requests were pretty harmless but I did wonder if he was remembering that we had promised each other this would just be an act. Did we make that promise though? I could not tell exactly. The past few days had been so surreal.

For the first time ever that day, I did not exchange a single kind word with my brother and he never addressed me differently than "Attendant".

After dinner, I was asked to prepare the gym equipment for my father. He liked to have a late training on Tuesday's evenings. I used to join him; Now, this would have been silly of me to dare asking for us to train together. What if someone came in and surprised us bounding together? I did not even try.

In the garage, the metal box he had brought in, peaked my interest again.

I took a look but I should not have.

Inside of the box, I was faced with my worst nightmare: a swift, a baton, some paddles, some ropes and laces, a whip, a collar and other tools of torture. Immediately, the mutilated body of the Attendant I had seen in the store came back into my mind.

My step-father entered the garage in his blue shorts and a tank top, ready for his training session. He saw me looking at the box. I got scared.

"Attendant, I did not authorize you to take a look!"

"Dad!" I begged. I had not broken from my character all day but I was afraid. "Dad... why..."

My father saw my distress and he did not scold me for my reaction, at least not this time. Frankly, he seemed cramped.

"Look. This is only for the inspection. I do not intend to use them. We need to play the part. I was strongly advised to procure those tools."

"Promise me, Dad, promise me you will never hurt me!"

The atmosphere felt heavy. Just asking this was abnormal but I had to. I had come to realize that nothing was granted anymore.

My dad thought for a minute and settled:

"Attendant, go back to your room now."

"I don't have a room, Owner." I replied, outraged, just stating the truth.

He sighed.

"You know what I mean, go!"

I got out of the garage and ran to "my" room.

Some long hours later, I fell asleep with that dark thought stuck in my head: he could not promise he would not hurt me.

**************************************************

That's is for chapter 5 guys. As it stands now, I think I will do about 16 chapters for this book, please do send me feedbacks and comments to encourage me posting here and share your thoughts and ideas. :) I really cannot wait to share the rest of the story with you guys!

12