The Attendant Ch. 06

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter has to face his brother's swim team mates.
5.7k words
4.73
8.8k
8

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

If you know me through the "My First Year in College" story, this one will be very different both in tone and subject matter. You have been warned!

All characters are above 18 years old.

************************

The Attendant.

Chapter 6: The Commander's nephew

I guess I am the living proof that one can get used to anything. By the end of my first week back at home, I had developed a routine.

I would wake up before dawn so I could eat privately. I would then use the toilets and shower. I would shave my pubes clean if need be. Still very early, I would prepare the breakfast for my brother and my step-father. I would kneel down upon their arrival and would greet them with their appropriate denominations: "Sir" and "Owner".

During the week days, they would leave for work or for school and I would take care of the house chores. I would work out a few hours a day and, when I would dare to, I would jerk-off in my father's bed over his Playboy magazines.

There were 12 of them, I paced myself to enjoy them thoroughly, one sexy magazine at a time. We could clearly differentiate the ones I had opened to the ones I had not touched yet which were still very neat. I guessed that my step-father was treating them like beautiful treasures. That meant he probably knew what I was doing but he never commented on it.

In the evening, I would prepare and serve dinner and, it had become a habit, would massage my step-father's bare feet. Often, he would get an erection, and the more we kept doing it, the less efforts he was putting in hiding his big cock under his robe.

I had troubles justifying why this particular task was necessary to keep our charade going but I did not want to seem ungrateful. I had noticed that money was tighter than ever before and I knew it was because my return had cost a fortune to my step-father.

I would remain naked at all time except when I would exceptionally go out.

Although the house did feel like a prison, going out was even worse. I hated them all: those who pitied me and those who abused me.

I had learnt to accept my step-father dominance. He was under a lot of pressure at work and he had made a lot of sacrifices to ensure that I would come back home. Sure, the foot massage was a bit much but I had gotten used to it and I understood why we needed to keep playing our parts. Also, it was somewhat more bearable to be given orders by a charismatic and naturally dominant father.

My main worry was my brother. After being unease at first, I thought he was starting to enjoy his role of "Master" a bit too much. He would grunt if his toast were not perfectly cooked or if his bed were not perfectly made.

At this point, I could not help but resenting him. Often, I would think that this was all because of him. He was the fag of the house after all! He was the one who put me and the whole family in this mess, just because he could not help himself from watching gay porn! And not once, he had admitted to his sins to my dad. Not once, he had admitted them to me.

My brother could deny all he wanted; his looks could not fool me. Often, he would stare at my dick, at my ass. He was more and more obvious about it. Once, I could swear that he dropped the tv remote at his feet just so I could bend over and pick it up for him.

When I was in a good day, but those were becoming rare, I could reason myself that Martin never asked for me to take the blame for his crime. And I could remind myself that actually, there was no crime at all. No matter what, this enslavement was unjustified, gay or not, him or me, it would be the same unfairness. I was simply doing what big brothers should do to protect their siblings. I was fulfilling the promise made to my dying mother.

I also convinced myself that my younger brother needed to practice consistently in order to commit to his "master" role. I, too, felt like a real servant, and at times, I forgot this was all play pretend. It was not surprising that my brother would get lost in his role as well.

Maybe ten days after I had been back at the house, Martin suggested that two of his mates from his swimming team come home after training. In our life before, it was not unusual we had some friends over but this had not happened since I had become an Attendant.

Our father was reluctant to the idea. On one hand, we needed to show off what a good and obedient Attendant I was, but on the other hand, he would not be there to supervise and one of the guys, Mark Johnson, was the nephew of a high-ranked Commander. We could not mess this up.

This name rang a bell and I knew I had already met him a couple of times but everything from my life before was sort of a blur.

"Dad, they are getting suspicious on why they cannot come home anymore. It's like we're hiding something!"

My brother was smart playing on our step-father's biggest fear that people maybe thinking he was too lax with his former-son Attendant.

He accepted that the two guys come over, giving me a harsh warning:

"Do not mess this up Attendant, you see how things are going now? We are in a good place. It's entirely up to you to make sure this stays that way. Be on your best behaviour. Obey. That Mark kid better returns to his home, impressed by how disciplined you were!"

I was not such in a "good place" myself but I guess this was still better than actual prison and I knew things could get far worse elsewhere. I thought of the Attendant I had seen seriously bruised and mutilated at the store. I nodded yes to my step-father's instructions, as if I had any say in the matter.

"And you know, this is not only about the three of us anymore. President Ganderson is reconsidering the Attendant Law. There are strong lobbies at play."

Lobbies were fighting against this atrocious law? Finally! I thought. But as often, my sudden hope was very short lived:

"There are strong lobbies to pass a new Law which would deny every single right left to the Attendants, it would make their values go way up and the States definitely need the money."

How much more right could they take away from us? My brother asked the question for me:

"What more could they want? The lobbies?"

"Let's say that some people are ready to buy the Attendants for way more money if they were absolutely free to do whatever they wanted with them, without any consequences."

"But they can already do whatever they want? I mean, we can do whatever we want with it."

I hated that phrase. My brother was fully aware of his legal power over me.

"In theory, we are not supposed to torture or kill our Attendant, without a cause."

A stone fell into my stomach. I did not know what was the most chilling: the casual tone of my step-father, the fact that he said "in theory", or the fact that he may consider as normal to torture me if there were "a cause". I thought of the metal box in our garage.

"One of the arguments of these guys, despite the money, is that the Law as it is, is unsustainable. Attendants always seem to rebel and refuse orders, and things often turn out messy. General Schneider himself suggested that I, that we, could be the example of the benefits of the current Attendant's status. If I want to have any shot at pushing back on the harsher laws, I need to show that, in my own life, the Code as it stands now, is sufficient to keep my own Attendant under control"

"I imagine that would help your political career greatly..." I said sombrely. "Owner."

"Yes. It would also help your life! As well as the lives of all your fellow Attendants!"

Again, the conversation ended as if I was the crazy unreasonable one. I knew better then; I should have kept my mouth shut and thanked my step-father politely for his efforts to maintain any sort of dignity for me and my "fellow Attendants".

I felt relieved when my brother and father left the house. I went training to sweat my feelings away and ended up jerking off in the shower afterwards. It felt good releasing my sperm on the shower wall. Was masturbation the only remaining pleasure I had in my life?

That day, I had to go to the store again.

Walking to the centre of the town in my grey apron was still something I needed to get accustomed to. My feet hurt and my shame hurt even more. I passed through the house where a bunch of guys had bullied me the week before.

I almost fell when I realized.

Mark Johnson.

Mark from my brother's swimming team.

He was one of the guys hazing me that day!

Shit. I needed to warn my brother, I wanted to beg him not to make Mark come to the house! I wanted to leave, run away, barely naked in the middle of the streets.

However, I would not have gone very far and despite everything, I could not bring myself to betray my father's trust. Who knew what would happen to an Owner who could not keep his Attendant under control?

In the store, the number of Attendants doing the shopping for their households seemed to have grown significantly since the last time I had been there. There was a rather old guy wearing the familiar apron and a silver collar, I had never seen him before. As every Attendant, he was in pretty good shape but he had grey hair and looked like an old military official in retirement. To be honest, with his Attendant uniform on, he did not look much like anything now.

And then, in the yogurts' aisle, there was a familiar blond and angelic face. Nathan!

I was thankful he looked ok and I could not help myself approaching him.

Pretending to choose some milk products, I whispered to him discreetly:

"Nathan." He jumped, looked beside him but it did not seem to recognize me. "It's me, Peter, from the training Centre."

"I know, sssh, there is camera in this aisle, meet me near the fruits' section."

He was smarter than me. I let him go and continue on with my step-father's list. When it looked safe, I went to join Nathan. We were still very cautious but he was right, no camera there.

"How are you doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"I'm fine. I mean, this is hell, of course, but I guess people have it worse than me." Nathan smiled faintly. He was such a beautiful 18 years old boy, his all life in front of him.

"I saw a guy one time here. He was a wreck, scars all over, bruises, he was missing a bunch of teeth..."

"I know him. He belonged to the Spencer's house."

"Belonged?"

"He fucking burnt the house down! 2 days ago!"

"What?" I spoke too loudly, realised my mistake and took a step back to check on some apples. Thankfully, nobody appeared to have heard me.

"Jeez Peter, don't get us killed please."

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"It was a whole thing; my Owner was working with Spencer. There is no proof that the Attendant did it and they tried to bury the info anyway, they don't want others to get bad ideas." Nathan had a devilish smile; it was clashing with his natural innocent traits. "It did give me some ideas though, burn all those fuckers down!"

"Are they dead?"

"Spencer survived... Not the Attendant..."

"I mean, Nathan, those fuckers, they are our neighbours, my own family..."

"Your family?" For the first time, Nathan looked puzzled.

"I'm doing my Attendance at home, well at my father's place." I explained.

"Really? I did not know this was possible. How is it going then?"

"Ok, I guess... It's fucking weird. As you said, I know some people have it worse than me. Does your Owner hit you?"

"No, well from time to time if I don't obey quick enough, but they mostly rape me."

I dropped the apple I was holding in my hand.

"They... they rape you?" I was remembering the couple who got him at the Centre.

"Yeah... well, they mostly took me in to satisfy their sexual cravings. The house chores are a bonus that came with their new sextoy. They make me do things, with them... I mean sucking the guy's dick is fine, but they make me eat the woman pussy too... They do other stuff as well, things I did not even know about, pissing on me, or... in me. They sure know how to take advantage of my chastity cage to make me obedient."

"I'm so sorry Nathan."

"Eh... At least we are not out there slowly dying from chemical wastes. I still hope this non sense will end soon, and when it does, I'd rather be alive than dead..."

I was about to tell him about the conversation I had this morning about the lobbies when I noticed one of the cashiers was looking straight at us. We could never know who would snitch so I moved around.

"I'm usually here at noon, three times a week". I whispered.

The news I had learnt while chatting with Nathan were somewhat depressing but I had my first real conversation with someone who could understand what I was going through. This was something to hold on to. And he was right, this bullshit would certainly end soon and when that time comes, I'd better still be alive.

Although, as I got back in the house, the only thing on my mind was the dreaded arrival of my brother and his friends. I continued with my chores at home, only thinking about my last encounter with Mark Johnson: "How many dicks have you sucked today pussy boy?" He had shouted at me. Soon, he would be there.

The pretence of their visit was for the three 18 years old to study together before their final highschool tests coming soon. The real reason was slightly different. The word that Martin's older brother had turned into an Attendant had spread around the school and his friends were dying to see that.

As anticipated, they arrived while my father was still at work. The weather was hot that day and the three of them were wearing loose shorts and tank tops while carrying their bags containing their speedos and gym clothes.

Mark and Sam were both blond and their bodies were very developed for their young age. They both were destined to go fight on the battlefields (probably on the south Pacific) in just a few months. Their brains were still the ones of teenage boys though.

"Wow! That's sick! And that was your brother!" Mark said when entering the house, I was kneeling down in the entrance.

"Fuck, he's actually naked!" Sam commented, grossed out.

"It", corrected my brother. "I told you, you cannot call it "he"."

"And IT just does not talk? Unless we make him to?!" Mark, Commander Johnson's nephew, was visibly very impressed.

"Yeah. Look guys. Attendant, greet my friends." Ordered my brother.

I swallowed heavily.

"Good evening, Sirs." I said, like the fucking robot that I had become.

"Wow! And it can do whatever we want?"

"Of course, see, it has already prepared some stuff for us to eat!"

"But you're not afraid? Having a fag in your house?" If Mark was clearly excited, Sam was less enthusiastic. Not that he cared for my well-being, he seemed concerned by having a naked gay guy around him. If only he knew that his friend, with whom he was probably showering side by side in the locker-room, was actually the one gay Clarck's brother.

"No, it is very obedient. It has been well trained."

"I hear some of them get castrated. I think it is safer." Continued Sam, still unease.

"We thought about it but we figured that if we want to sell it later on, some people would rather have him with its dick still working."

I was mortified hearing Martin say that, then he added, merciless:

"Pick up our bags and bring them to my room Attendant."

"Yes Sir."

I obliged immediately; the two guests were fascinated. My brother seemed very pleased to be in control.

"What should we make it do?" Asked Mark when I came back in the living room, kneeling down near my brother.

"I don't know, it can do all of the house chores, it can..."

"Jump!" Said Mark, cutting off my brother. It was such a silly command; At first, I did not get that he was talking to me. "I said: Jump Attendant!" He repeated.

I looked at my brother. He was expressionless. I started jumping. I felt like a stupid moron, especially doing that in the nude. Mark busted out laughing, very proud of himself. I stopped.

"Who told you to stop Attendant!?" Mark shouted.

"Sir?" I pleaded to my younger brother.

"You heard my friend, jump!" He replied, showing the same sign of exasperation as my father when I would not obey right away.

"Sir?" I repeated. This was ridiculous. Martin could stop that, in the absence of our step-father, he had the most power over me in this house.

My brother stood up and slapped me.

It was the first time he did that. Instinctively, I pushed him back violently. His two friends were mortified by my reaction, my brother too. "Don't push me" I whispered to him, on edge. I was ready to punch him.

"Maybe we should leave him, sorry, it, alone?" Asked Sam, visibly worried.

"Is it allowed to do this? You could report it, Martin! You should punish it for its misbehaviours! My uncle friend has one Attendant, he has put an electric collar on it, you should put a collar on this one too!" Advised Mark.

Both my brother and I knew we had messed up. Mark Johnson was going to tell to his powerful uncle that the Attendant in Clarck's house was undisciplined. This is precisely what we were asked to avoid.

I started to jump again, like a ridiculous toy, up and down. I wanted them to forget I ever questioned the order. I wanted them to forget about my outburst.

"Look at it go again! See, I scared it!" Mark laughed even louder "Come on, let's play guys! Relax Sam, you see, it cannot do much harm!"

Sam remained very cautious.

My brother was speechless for a while, hypnotised by my long dick flapping against my thighs. He came back in the conversation to encourage his more timid friend:

"Go ahead Sam, you can give it orders too. It's simple. On your knees Attendant!"

I stopped jumping and got on my knees immediately. I hated that but I did my best to reason myself. Sure, this was a painful moment but it will pass. Better to live this for a couple of hours rather than going through this type of shit 24/7 in another household. Imagine being the Attendant in the Johnson's householde? At least, this was what I was telling myself to keep obeying...

"On all fours!" Commanded Mark.

This position with my bare ass on display was even more humiliating than being on my knees, but again, I obliged. It was not the first time that I exposed my ass anyway.

"Crawl around us." This time, it was Sam. His very first order. It made me think of my brother, how he was unease at first, and now...

"BARK! Bark like a dog" requested Mark.

"Woof, Woof", I barked, while I was still crawling around them. That seemed to relax Sam a bit. I got chills all over my body when I realized that my brother was now laughing grossly with Mark. But the young Johnson bully was not done:

"Slap yourself!" He shouted between two laughs.

The order did not even surprise me. I got back on my knees and slapped my own face. I had come so low.

"Harder." He shouted.

I slapped myself harder.

"Harder Attendant!"

I slapped myself even harder.

I was broken. I really hurt myself this time. But somehow, the physical pain I was feeling outside was a distraction from the humiliation and deep sorrow I was feeling inside. Looking straight at my brother, I started to slap my own face like a mad man, without stopping. I came to enjoy the physical pain.

"FUCK! LOOK AT IT GO!" Mark Johnson was in heaven witnessing this.

12