The Attendant Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait Mark! We must not leave it with permanent marks. At least, not without a cause." Objected Martin, visibly worried. "Stop Attendant, Stop!"

I stopped hitting myself, rather satisfied to have managed to unsettle my younger brother.

"It disobeyed earlier, no? We can punish it! It deserved the slaps, and more!" Argued Mark.

"I decide of the punishment Mark."

Whether this was to help me or to assert his dominance, I was thankful for my brother's reaction there... I know, I was contempted myself with not much.

"Cool, of course. Don't get mad! You were the one who told us you were making it do crazy stuff. I just wanted to check if you were full of shit or not" Mark grinned.

"I do make it does a lot of crazy stuff! But you'll do what you want with your own Attendant, this one is mine."

For a split second, I thought I had avoided the worst, that my brother had decided to put a end to the humiliation.

"Well, it is your father's Attendant, not yours." Corrected Sam. This ticked something off in Martin.

"Take a good look at that, guys! Attendant, take off my sneakers and smell my feet!" My brother said, falling down in the armchair usually occupied by our step-father.

As mentioned, the weather was very hot.

"That's gross man! You stink!" Mocked Sam.

"That's the point dummy." Said Mark with a grin, sitting down on the couch and removing his own sneakers.

Without thinking - I was actually doing everything in my power not to think about what was happening - I crawled on all fours to my brother's feet. I removed his sneakers. I sniffed on his grey socks; they were soaked with sweat. I did not even wait for his order to take the socks off and to bury my nose between my brother's toes. Indeed, the odour was awful.

Martin started to hit my face with his feet. "Swallow my socks!". My brain was working slowly. I did not get it at first. "Put the socks in your fucking mouth!".

I did it, I put the filthy musky socks in my mouth and chewed on them.

"THAT IS SICK!" Rejoiced Mark.

I almost chocked with the socks a couple of times. I could have puked.

"Come on, suck on my feet Attendant!"

Finally, I could spit the dirty socks out of my mouth. I was so distraught, I got out of myself for a moment. This was not me. Someone else was taking his younger brother stinky feet and were putting them in his mouth.

No, it was me. I kissed my brother's feet and then, I proceeded to lick them, to suck on each of his toes and then, on his whole foot, deep, to choke myself with it, pushing the large foot in my throat. I looked right in my brother's eyes as I was gagging, there was rage in them. In mine too. I went on my task like a maniac, I sucked on his feet with passion. It lasted a few more minutes.

My brother's feet were soaking wet with my saliva when something violently hit the back of my head. Mark's sneaker.

"Go on, go take care of my friends' feet now!" Ordered Martin.

I turned around. Mark and Sam were sitting side by side on the couch, they were both bare feet at this point. I did my due diligence and went to suck on their toes as well. They put their feet so close to each other, their legs touching (no homo, right?) and I fitted both Sam's right big toe and Mark's left big toe in my mouth. They seemed to enjoy that a lot. Mark was having the time of his life.

"Look how it goes at it! Fuck that fag! It loves it so much! What a dog, what a perv!"

Without being asked, I barked like a dog again and took Sam's dirty and big foot in my mouth. I gagged again and spat a lot of saliva on the carpet. My brother stood up and I caught his disgusted look. Why though? I had become the depraved slut he wanted me to be, right? Even shy Sam spat on my face while I was going on his feet.

This gave Mark an idea. The highschooler cool be creative: he invented a new game!

The rules were pretty simple: 100 points if you manage to spit in the Attendant's mouth (I had to keep it wide open of course), 50 points if you hit the face, 10 points if you hit the rest of the body, 0 point if you miss your shot.

After all I had been through, this was a new low.

When Mark or Sam were spitting on me, I felt gross, but when Martin was doing it, I felt like a part of me was dying inside. This was sickening but my younger brother was very good at aiming and reaching his target: my throat. He did not seem too happy though, contrary to his two mates who were having a lot of fun. After only a few minutes, I was drenched with spit and could not even see around me, my eyes were blinded and sticky.

The boys were getting tired of their game too.

"Look, I can use it as a feet holder!" Mark went to sit back on the couch and moved me around so I would completely be lying down on my back, my face below him. He put his whole feet over my head. "Look, the freak is getting hard!"

I was not though. Or at least, I did not know if I were? I was not really there. This was just a nightmare. I would wake up soon and my mom would be there, alive, next to me.

"Go get us some beers Attendant." That was my brother, he kicked me in the abs when saying that.

I went. I picked up the beers in the fridge and noticed my hands were heavily shaking. I took a deep breath. I smellt very bad.

I had confessed to a crime that I did not commit precisely one month before that day. All it took was this one month for the free man that I was to become my brother and friends' trash can. My mind was a blank. What choice did I have, really? I went back in the living room.

"Go back here, I was not down with my feet rubbing." Said Mark upon my return, taking the fresh beer in his hand.

They started drinking. While I was gone, they had mentioned a girl in their class.

"I can tell you! I would love to have Laura as my Attendant! She will be well worth my money! Mandatory clothes at home: a butt-plug and... and that's it!" Sam has definitely loosened up.

"Can you imagine? I'm sure they will soon implement the system for girls too! With that, we will really have some fun! No need for a fag fake pussy when you can get a real one."

Suddenly Sam shouted:

"He's looking under your shorts Mark! I mean, it, the Attendant! It is looking at your dick!"

Mark smashed his feet on my face, I was shook for a few seconds. He took a big sip of his beer and spat it all over me.

"The fucking degenerate was looking at my dick?" Mark stoop up, I was lying down between his legs, he grabbed his cock through the fabric of his shorts. "Is this what you want you freak?"

"Mark, I'm sure it was not..."

"DON'T DEFEND YOUR FAG BROTHER, MARTIN! IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU HAVE THE SAME BLOOD AS THIS DEGENERATE"

My brother was losing control of the situation:

"It is not... Don't say that Mark! It is no longer my brother!"

A few weeks ago, these few words would have been enough to make me break. But at this point, I was just numb.

"No, it's not your brother! Cause it is a fucking cock sucker!" Mark took off his shorts and above my head, his hairy ass and balls were all I could see. He grabbed his now semi-erected cock in his hand. It was big already. "This is what you like uh? Fag?"

He kicked me again, his feet on my pecs. It hurt. "ANSWER ME ATTENDANT!"

"Yes... Sir... Yes." He had hit me again on my thorax and cut my breath away. "This is what I like."

"Mark, you are not going to have him... suck your cock?" Enquired Sam, unease once again.

I bet he would not have asked the same question if it was Laura who was lying beneath Mark, but I was glad that Sam seemed grossed out. Maybe it would calm Mark Johnson down. I would not suck a man's cock, this was not ok, not in front of my brother. I would resist that order, no matter what!

"I could make it do that!" Replied Mark, my heart shivered. "But it would like sucking on my big alpha dick too much! I'd rather have it eat my manly hairy ass instead!"

The bully did not lose any time putting his words into action. I saw his big hairy ass coming towards me and one second later, I was suffocating.

"PUT THAT FAG TONGUE IN THERE! CLEAN THAT ASS!" He shouted.

I stuck my tongue out, but could not see anything. I could not feel anything. If I thought sucking feet or getting spat on were bad, this was so much worse. Mark Johnson positioned my face so my tongue would fall right on his hairy and musky anus.

He managed to put his hands on my throat at the same time, almost choking me, but he was not satisfied yet:

"MARTIN, ASK YOUR ATTENDANT TO RIM ME BETTER THAN THAT! IT NEEDS TO FEEL WHAT A STRAIGHT MALE IS LIKE. MAYBE THAT WILL FIX IT!"

Sam tried to intervene, he mumbled something, but my brother had knelt down next to me to push my head further towards his mate's asshole. My tongue was fully in now.

"Lick that ass." Martin whispered to me.

"Guys... I think someone's coming..." Said Sam.

"Loosen up Sam! We are just playing around! Yeah, that's right Attendant, suck on my ass properly! See Sam, it LOVES it! It tongue is deep now. Damn! It knows what it is doing! And look, it is hard again!"

My brother was still holding the back of my head. I was breathing with difficulty. Could I be hard? No. I did not think so but I did not know anything for sure now. At some point, buried in that raw asshole, I thought I was about to die.

"Now, lick my big balls!"

Mark changed his position so I could lick his balls, probably full of cum, his dick was fully hard at this point. My brother reached for my hand and placed it on his own dick. Martin's erect cock was out of his shorts too, I grabbed it without seeing it, too focused on his friend's genitals.

"Jerk off my dick." My brother ordered.

I swallowed Mark's hairy balls entirely while I was masturbating my brother. I felt his cock getting juicier, throbbing under my touch. I was not protesting; I was not crying. I was not really there. Fuck, they were both precumming on me. Martin on my hand and Mark on my face.

"Well, I did not want to come to that but I do need to release some milk... I guess we can reward it now. It must be craving for some cum!" Mark said. I was petrified. "Come on, I'll be generous. Suck on my big juicy cock Attendant!"

I felt some precum sliding on my cheeks and then my chin, but before I could put my lips around the Commander nephew's shaft, a strong voice came behind us:

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?".

This was my father; he was coming to save me.

Or so I thought.

*************************************************

Guys, this story is way more controversial than anything I had posted on here and I know it's not for everyone, but I'm so glad some of you are getting into it! As always, do send me your feedbacks and post a comment to keep me motivating on posting. I love to read your views on poor Peter's fate.

12