The Attendant Ch. 08

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter has to face the dreaded inspection...
5.3k words
4.67
8.3k
9

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

If you know me through the "My First Year in College" story, this one will be very different both in tone and subject matter. You have been warned!

All characters are above 18 years old.

********************************

The Attendant

Chapter 8: The Inspection.

I had dreaded this moment for weeks but there I was, facing the inspection. It was even scarier having to welcome the Inspector alone. We had talked about it with my step-father, what I should do or should say, but it was still very nerve wracking.

"I have let your Owner know that I was here. He confirmed you were probably out shopping at this hour." Commander Johnson was talking in a smooth and almost reassuring voice.

"Yes Sir, my Owner asked me to go shopping at noon sharp."

He looked at his watch, checking the time, and said:

"Give me the list and let's see if you did a good job."

At times, I would indulge myself and pick up some additional products from the store, but thankfully, I had carefully followed my step father's list that day. Or so I thought, as the Inspector noticed an inconsistency.

"It says apples, but I don't see any in the bag."

The fruit aisle was our point of rendezvous with Nathan but I must have been thrown off when we almost got caught by a guard. Of course, I could not say that.

"My Owner is very careful about the products and those in the store did not seem very good, they were almost rotten."

"Hmmm... Rotten apples... We'll see what your Owner will have to say about that. But before he arrives, it leaves us the opportunity to discuss privately and check a few things out. Then, I'll let you go with your usual affairs, I don't want to be a disturbance in your Owner's life."

Obviously, he could not be a disturbance in my life, I did not have one.

"Should I store the groceries first?"

"Sure."

I was emptying the bag when I got the feeling that something was wrong. At first, I could not put my finger on it, attributing my discomfort to the presence of the Inspector, but then, I realized I was still wearing my apron while normally, I would be stark naked around the house. It had been more than a month and now I felt weird wearing anything inside.

I hesitated.

"Sir. My Owner asks me to get naked around the house. I am not allowed to wear any sort of clothing; may I take my apron off?"

The inspector grinned.

"Go ahead Attendant."

He stared at my crotch as I untied my apron. He had a brief reaction when I revealed my penis. Thankfully, I was properly shaved since I had to go out. I resumed storing the groceries quietly and when I was done, I knelt down to the Inspector. He seemed satisfied.

"First of all, I'll check your physical condition. Then, we'll talk."

"Of course, Sir."

"I would ask you to undress, but clearly, there is no need."

He opened his large black bag and got a scale and a ruler out of it. I remained silent.

"Let's start by weighing you out."

I stood up to go on the scale.

"192 pounds... That's right. And height, 6 feet 1. Ok. Did you lose or gain any weight since the start of your Attendance?"

"Neither Sir. My weight had remained the same but I had lost fat and gained muscles. I train every day."

"Let me take some other measures."

During the next ten minutes, he measured my waist, my biceps, my thighs -- he casually touched my dick in the process -- and took notes on his pad.

"Now, I am going to check for physical injuries or lumps. Put your hands behind your head Attendant."

I obliged and the Inspector started to feel me up. At this point, I was used to other men touching me. It seemed to always end this way.

This particular afternoon, I had planned a jerking-off session after the trip to the store, I needed to release myself and the Inspector's ongoing palpations started to get me going. Thankfully, the stress helped me to stay somewhat soft.

He moved around to get behind me and roughly groped my ass:

"I can see a few bruises on your left ass-cheek. Does you Owner beat you up?"

"He does, yes."

"Does he do it without a cause? Or is this justified?"

For a split second, I considered that maybe, this Inspector was actually sent to make sure we were treated with some sort of dignity in our homes. Should I ask for help?

I could not take any chance, or at least, not yet:

"It is always justified Sir. My Owner only beat me up when I deserve it but lately, I have been a good Attendant."

"You still came back without any apple today... You call that being a good Attendant?"

"I do try my best. Only my Owner will know if this deserves a punishment or not."

"Turn around again. I'm going to check your balls' sack for lumps."

In my past life, the doctor who would conduct such exam would have put gloves on, but in this life, there was no need for such caution. The Inspector was not touching a Man, I was just an Attendant.

He felt up my balls. It felt like a caress. Something I had not felt in a long time. It lasted, for nearly two minutes.

Fuck, now, my dick was actually getting stiff.

"I will never understand how fucking fags like you are not all castrated! You really cannot help yourself! This is sick!"

"I am sorry Sir. I am so sorry." I mumbled; my dick was getting really hard without being able to stop it. The Inspector -while pretending to be disgusted- was still caressing my balls and the base of my shaft.

"Only a Man should be authorized to get his dick erect. Do you cum sometimes?"

"Yes Sir, but only so I do not get those kinds of unsolicited erections."

"Hum... this is just... sickening" he said in a moan, as he continued to feel me up.

The Inspector played with my foreskin, studying each of my almost 9 inches. He was actually jerking me off at one point. I hate to admit that it felt good. No wonder those guys in chastity cage would get erections the second they would get released from it.

"Your genitals seemed to work ok. But... Damn... What is that?"

He showed me his finger, evidently, there was some precum on it.

"I asked you a question Attendant, what is that?"

"I guess I let go off some precum Sir, I'm so sorry!"

"That is gross Attendant! How dare you producing cum during your medical exam?"

"I'm so sorry Sir!"

"Stop saying you sorry and clean up your mess." Just like that, he forced two fingers dripping with precum down my mouth. I gagged when he hit my throat. He took off his fingers and wiped them on my cheek. "Disgusting fag." He settled.

At least, it was clear now, he was not there to help me. This aggression did make my dick go down, the Inspector seemed disappointed when he checked and realized that my erection was gone.

"Bend over Attendant."

Again, I expected that. Those inspectors, guards, commanders, generals, they all seemed obsessed with fingering my ass.

"Spread your hole Attendant."

I was so used to being treat that way, I spread my anus wide open, barely feeling any shame.

"Ok, let me see. Hmmmm."

Commander Johnson fingered my asshole. I took his one, and then two fingers without flinching. They were coming from my mouth, so at least, there were semi lubed.

When he pushed for a third finger, I spoke out:

"Sir please, my Owner wants to keep me as a virgin. He forbids me to put anything in my asshole."

"I bet a fag like yourself must be very frustrated then..."

"Yes, Sir" I lied. "But my Owner is very strict about it."

That seemed to do the trick, the Inspector let go off my ass and asked me a few more questions.

"Your situation is quite particular Attendant."

"Really?"

"It is quite rare that a family accepts to take a fag back home once it has been exposed. Your Owner was your father, right? He must have loved you very much to pay to get you back home?"

We were getting to the hard part. Not only did I need to get the answers right, but I needed to deliver answers which would match my step-father and brother's future interrogations.

"He was my father, right. But we are forbidden to talk about this time. Now, I am fully his Attendant. I am not his son, I am nobody's son, I am an Attendant."

"Still, I can't imagine how weird it must be. Your brother for example, how does it work with him?"

"I am not sure I understand your question Sir. Martin is no longer my brother and he can order me around under the supervision of my Owner."

The inspector became impatient:

"So, one day you were his brother, and the next, his slav... his Attendant, and that's just happened naturally?"

I looked carefully for my words. The way I would handle this question might seal my fate.

"It did not happen in one day Sir. First, I spent nearly 3 weeks in the Attendance Formation Centre of West Ohio, and then, it was a bit of an adjustment but I was happy to serve him. I think I was made to be an Attendant, so yes, things happened quite naturally."

"Hmmm... An Attendant which lives with its former brother and father, which remains naked all day and which is allowed to have erections and even cum. That is definitely something worth noting."

I felt a lump in my throat.

"Now Attendant, please, go on with your day. Act as if I were not here. I'll just be a fly on the wall."

"Of course, Sir. Usually at this time, I go work out in the garage."

"Proceed."

The Inspector followed me around as I went to the garage. I started by stretching out -- even though I could feel his lewd gaze right on my asshole -- and then, I trained with some weights. He found the metal box in which my dad was keeping his torture tools.

"Interesting" he mumbled, looking at the whip.

My stomach hurt but I ignored that and moved on to the old training bike we had in the garage. I ride it naked for half an hour. The Inspector was now sitting on a bench, his legs wide open, a bulge apparent in his black pants. He made me think of his nephew.

Once I was drenched with sweat, I said:

"Sir, at this time, I usually take a shower so I can greet my Owner back while being clean."

"Go on then."

I went upstairs and the fly on the wall followed me. I kept the bathroom door wide open but this was unnecessary as he entered, I showered in front of the Inspector.

Normally, I would have masturbated and cummed. For a second, I thought about doing it. Maybe, Commander Johnson would like the show and that would get him off my back. But I could not go through with that idea, I was not a whore.

Not yet.

I realized that I was behind my schedule. I rushed downstairs to welcome my brother in the entrance. But this time, Commander Johnson did not stand right behind me, instead, he went in the kitchen besides the entrance.

I was getting worried. The Inspector could not be seen and my brother had been a bit more friendly with me lately. Maybe Martin would call me "Pete" and not "Attendant"? Fuck. This could entirely blow our covers and all the efforts I had put in.

Minutes passed and I was getting more and more anxious. Hopefully, my younger brother would notice the van in the driveway.

At 4:40 pm, he entered the house.

"Hello Attendant." First mistake. He greeted me.

"Hello Sir, may I help you with anything?"

"Nope, you can go."

"Thank you, Sir. But I have to tell you, we have a guest. Commander Johnson is here for the Attendance's Inspection."

My brother's face shifted:

"Oh... Really? I did not know."

The Inspector came into the entrance, seemingly disappointed I outed his presence:

"Hello Mister Clarck. I let your father know about my visit earlier. I apologize but I did ask your father to keep you in the dark about my presence here. I did not want to disturb your day at school as I understood you were taking some of your finale tests. My nephew, Mark, is going through the same tests, I reckon that you know each other?"

"That's quite alright Commander." Martin came to shake his hand with a large smile. "Mark is a good friend of mine and yes, two more days of school and then we are done!"

"Have you been appointed to a squad already? Will you be going away soon?"

"I will not go on the battlefields. I am starting an internship at the Ohio State's military strategy centre in just a couple of weeks."

"With your father then?"

"I actually got the internship through my grades Sir. I am top of my class."

The tension was palpable but Martin was doing very good.

"Very well then. May I take a few minutes of your time to ask you a few questions? It won't take long; I am sure you are very busy with your studying to keep that top place."

"Of course, Commander. Can I invite you in the living room? We'll be more comfortable. I can ask the Attendant to get us some drinks."

"No need. Actually, it would be better if the Attendant were not there when we discuss of its condition. You know, I would not want you to feel uncomfortable in its presence."

Typical, the fear was about making my brother uncomfortable, not me.

"I would not be, but sure. Let's go. Attendant, go back upstairs and get yourself useful, in the meantime, you can vacuum the corridor."

While my brother was leading the Inspector to the living room, I could hear him say "that way, that little rat will not be able to hear us, even if it tried!"

Martin had gone so good at this bullshit. I was impressed.

Less than 20 minutes later, my brother was back upstairs but he did not say a word to me and went directly to his room. I could not read his face.

I spent the next hour doing laundry, still under the eyes of the "fly on the wall". And then, finally, my father came home.

He did not address me.

"Good evening, Commander Johnson. What a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope I did not keep you waiting on me. You know how it is, work is crazy busy at the moment with everything that's happening with Russia."

"I don't doubt it. Good evening, Mister Clarck." The both shook their hands warmly.

"I apologize from taking some of your precious time but you do know those inspections are mandatory."

"Oh yes, no problem. And there is no reason I should be exempted! I am more than happy to oblige."

"Perfect, may we talk in private?"

"Sure. Attendant, go wait in the garage."

I left for the garage with nothing else to do but to apprehend the next steps. I had a nervous laugh thinking about the freaking apples I had forgotten from the store. This stupid mistake could actually kill me. How funny is that?

Thirty minutes later, I was called in the living room.

"Attendant" said my Owner, "Look at the beautiful present the Inspector generousely gifted us."

My Owner was holding a collar in his hand, he already had one of these (a black one) in his atrocious metal box but that one was silver and seemed fancier.

I was not sure what I was expected to say.

"It is for you Attendant" said the Inspector with a weird satisfied smile, as if he was gifting me a video game at Christmas.

"Thank you" I replied, bowing my head down to show signs of respect.

"It is a very special kind of collar", said my father, "it comes with a remote controller."

I felt chills behind my neck. This could not mean anything good. I looked again at the object - I had already seen it on several Attendants at the store-, and then at the controller on the marble table. The reality hit me.

"It... is it... electrified?" I mumbled.

"Crazy right? What sciences can do!" Commander Johnson was very proud of the effect this information had on me.

"Simply amazing" commented my Owner, "and they are now mass producing it?"

"Of course, they are. That little collar has significantly facilitated the relationships between many Owners and Attendants in several states. The whole system is genius. It contains a location tracker as well!"

I tried to stop this madness:

"But is not it dangerous..."

The Inspector sighed.

"Attendant, do you really think that the United States would introduce a dangerous object in American's households? Your Owner mentioned that you were very well trained but that you needed a reminder once in a while... I also understood that sometimes, your Owner had no choice but to punish you quite violently, with some barbaric tools."

His nephew had blabbed about his last visits then.

"Don't you think that a tiny electric shock would be a less violent way to remind you of your place?"

"No... no..." I looked at my step-father, horrified. "I behave. I always behave. I don't need this!"

My step-father tried to remain calm but his looks were pretty clear: I should calm down or I would be punished... And he now had the perfect weapon to go through with it.

"Excuse it Inspector, my Attendant takes pride in his obedience and discipline."

But the Inspector did not like that answer. "Pride? What is Pride have to do with anything an Attendant should feel? Attendant, if you behave, then, there is no worry. At a level one, you will barely feel a thing, sure at a level 5, it may seriously hurt but you won't let your Owner get there, won't you?"

Once again, I was cornered:

"I won't. I will make sure to behave. I do obey, I promise Sir!"

"Now come here, Attendant." Ordered my step-father.

"Do you want me to put it on... now?"

"Yes, and if you don't hurry, I'll have to use it! I do not appreciate your tone Attendant"

I rushed towards him, knelt down and let my Owner put the collar on me. There was a lock for a very small key behind my neck, only my Owner would have the key.

Only a few seconds after I had put the device on, I felt a horrible shock in my neck, I fell on the floor and tears filled up my eyes. The man I had considered as my father for the best part of my life had just electrocuted me. Himself, he seemed stunt by what he had done, but he quickly retrieved his composure.

"It was only a 2 Attendant, get over yourself! Thank you, Inspector, it will be much useful, and you're right, less cruel and less complicated than the usual whips and paddles."

"It is part of the Attendant's uniform in a bunch of states now, only a matter of time until it's the case here in Ohio, unless you and your group oppose to that."

"Oh, I won't certainly not oppose to that Commander. You know that I'm in favour of finding an appropriate place for our Attendants in society. I believe this tool will greatly help reaching this goal."

Even if I had been allowed to speak, probably I would not have found anything to say. This was beyond any discussion or debate. With this horrible thing around my neck, I felt trapped in my own body. For a split second, I almost jumped towards the remote to activate it at a 5 and end it all.

"Would you clean the Inspector's boots, they seem dirty." Spoke my Owner, casually.

I looked at them, they sure were dirty. I knew what was expected of me. I went on all fours, approached the Inspector who was sitting in a chair, spat on the boots, stuck my tongue out and started to lick the dirt off of them. My Owner was watching us, the remote still in his hand.

"It did not even consider fetching some water" remarked the Inspector amused.

"It knows better than to use water or cleaning products. No need to use your Owner's facilities when the Attendant can use its natural fluid."

"It sure seems to be born for this." Commander Johnson started to pet my hair.

As I was carefully licking dirt out of his right foot, I wondered. Was I born for this?

12