The Attendant Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Commander Johnson, maybe you heard, I will likely be quite taken in the next few months. It will be useful to have this fag around here, doing the house chores and whatnot."

"I heard. It is true then? Soon, I won't be calling you Mister Clarck anymore?"

In the world where I was living, this did not mean that my step-father was about to change gender but rather than a promotion was expected, he won't be Mister Clarck but Commander, maybe General Clarck even?

"I cannot say much. But I won't forget how pleasant you were today, Commander Johnson."

"Likewise. Do you know my wife, Mindy? I think she used to work in your department?"

"Of course, I remember her. But... Wait... She left a few months ago, she was..."

"Pregnant, yeah! The baby is going to pop out of her any minute now!"

"Congratulations Commander!"

My Owner stood up to hug the Inspector. Yes, I was still licking his fucking boots.

"Thank you, Stephan. I cannot wait to meet that little one! It's a boy."

"I have a son too, it's wonderful."

I was surprised by this statement. Then, I realized he was not talking about me. My father had two sons but My Owner had only one.

"When I knew she was expecting a boy, at first, I must say that I feared that he may turn out to be a fag. But when I see your situation here, I think that it is time to change the stigma. One can always use an Attendant around."

The Inspector resumed his patting of my hair. He then caressed my collar.

"My thought exactly Commander."

"And with the pregnancy, I can tell you it has been difficult on a lot of levels. I'm sure I would have done better with an Attendant around. Of course, thanks to my job, I get to meet plenty of them..."

He winked at my Owner and started to caress my back. He was getting lower and lower on my naked body.

"I imagine..."

"After a long day at work, and only when an inspection is going smoothly of course, - just like this one - sometimes I'll end it with a pleasure to myself, always good to end a report on a good note."

I hated where this was going.

"Of course, Inspector..."

"But your Attendant here told me its ass were meant to stay virgin? Is that right?"

He pushed his hands even further down my back, reaching the top of my butt.

"It is, well, for now. But please, it has other holes. Feel free to use its mouth."

The shock was immense. No.

My father did not just say that.

But of course, yes, he did say that.

And the Inspector received the message perfectly, he unbuttoned his trouser. I started shaking.

How could my Owner do that to me? He could have found a way out. Just like my ass, my mouth could have been forbidden territory! He did not have to suggest this!

I straightened my head to see a semi-hard dick appeared from the Inspector's fly. I was panicking.

"Well," he said. "What are you waiting for Attendant?"

I did not move, the Inspector addressed to my Owner this time:

"What the hell is it waiting for?"

"Suck." My former-father ordered. Such a simple command. One word. Four letters. But I knew that if I crossed this bridge, there would be no way back.

My Owner pressed a button on the remote.

Again, I felt an electric shock running through my body, it seemed less intense than the previous one. Maybe a one. Or maybe I was already getting used to it. Commander Johnson did not seem to notice.

In pain, I came closer to his dick, it was fat, hairy and circumcised. The smell reminded me of his nephew's cock but the uncle was way bigger. I started to lick the tip of his dickhead. I tried not to show how reluctant I was.

Commander Johnson started to get hard under my care. I had never sucked a dick before but I sort of knew what to do. I had received plenty of enjoyable blow jobs, including a memorable one from one of my professors at the university, she was in her forties and not really aligned with the conservative new regime. She could blow my dick like one else, play with her saliva, lick my balls with passions, sucked the cum from my dickhead. She was killed during a protest.

I opened my mouth and took the dick in, played with my tongue around the head. It was such a weird sensation, I felt the cock literally grow inside of me. This is just a lollipop, I told myself to go through with it. Who was I kidding? It did not taste nor smell like a lollipop.

I looked beside me, my step-father was like hypnotised. I could not see his bottoms but his hand seemed to move under the table. Was he caressing himself? I gagged.

I felt the hands of the Inspector's pressing against my head. He was deep in my throat now. A tear slid from my eyes. I did not even try to fight back.

Commander Johnson had his eyes shut but he was gripping my hair. I managed to find a rhythm, guided by his hand. I did it mechanically but the Inspector seemed to love it anyway. I almost puked several times but I pushed the sensation away. I knew I better please the man. I could not stand more electric shocks.

"That's a very good Attendant... hmmmm... that you got there." The Inspector told my Owner, he was openly moaning at this point.

"I'm glad you like it." Replied my Owner, as if this was the most normal thing in the World.

"It is a fucking pain that we have to spend so much time dealing with those Attendants... Hmmmmm... punishing them, inspecting them... Hmmmm, keep going Attendant.... I mean, there are so much more pressing issues to tackle than taking care of these fags... Hmmm... But hell, if it can suck your dick like that everyday... Hmmmm.... I understand why you would keep it."

He was now pushing my head while moving his hips, his hard dick slamming my virgin throat. I inadvertently spat tons of saliva over his shaft and he moaned even louder. "Go deep Attendant!"

I swallowed his dick entirely, my nose buried itself in his bush. He let go of his grip and I caught back some air. A couple of weeks before, I was swallowing the nephew's big balls, now I was sucking the uncle's meaty cock.

My father looked like he was touching himself. Fuck.

Was he, really?

"You did train it good Stephan. Hmmmm"

"Actually, no... not really... I do not actually use it in these areas."

"Oh... is that right? It is a natural cock sucker then! Hmmmmm... Well, no surprise, it is an Attendant after all!"

The Inspector bursted out laughing and grabbed me by the collar to guide me once again to his dick. Could he cum already so we might end this nightmare?

"Exactly. Those types of fags are just born for this." Confirmed my Owner. "It is sickening but those submen actually rejoice on sucking cocks, this is why I'm not too generous with it on that front. Although, you're right, maybe I'm missing out and I should reward it sometimes."

Tears fell from my eyes as the Inspector kept on pushing deeper in my throat. The world had turned upside down. The dick of my father would be my reward, not my hell.

Maybe they were right? Maybe I was at my rightful place. It was the first dick I had ever put in my mouth and Commander Johnson seemed to reach the Nirvana.

"There is no wrong in rewarding them when they are good Attendants! Hmmmm... And you know what they say, eating some real Men protein is good for them. It keeps them in shape. Mine is coming."

I felt the Inspector's cock throbbing in my mouth. I tried to pull away but he locked me. I chocked on his cock, I had a mouthfull, a large amount of saliva came out again as I was trying to breathe through my nose.

"May I release myself in its throat?" Commander Johnson asked politely.

"Of course, Inspector. You don't have to ask!"

"Thank you, I would not want to soil your beautiful home by dirtying your carpet. Hmmmmm... Make me cum fag."

To be honest, at that point, this was all that I wanted. I needed this to be over. The sooner he would cum, the better it would be.

I went back and forth, licked, kissed, sucked, tried to re-enact the best blowjobs I had received myself, until finally, I felt his body shaking and a warm liquid being spread in my mouth and throat. I swallowed it all.

That bastard cummed a lot.

Less than ten seconds later, the Inspector had his dripping dick back in his trousers. My father seemed to put his dick in his place as well. I would never know if he actually jerked off and cummed that day. Maybe it is better that way.

"Well, I cannot say anything about my report but I guess that I can tell you how lovely it was spending a few hours at your home Mister Clarck."

"The pleasure was all mine."

The Inspector and my father hugged. We had passed the inspection.

When Commander Johnson left the house, I noticed that my brother was standing in his usual hiding place in the staircase. He had watched the whole thing.

I turned around to my Owner, touched the collar around my neck, and looked at him, pleading. "Dad..." I knew that my life was definitely over when he smiled back at me, proudly flaunting the remote in his hand, and I felt a mild electric shock going through my neck.

*********************************************

That's it for chapter 8 guys! We are at the halfway point of the book and Pete just sucked his first dick. Thank for the few people who send me feedbacks and comments! Guys, do post some comments on here too to keep me motivated in posting the 8 other chapters of this story. This is kind of a lot of work and I appreciate all the support I can get! ;)

12