The Attendant Ch. 09

Story Info
[Dystopia] Peter's father gains even more power over his son.
5.4k words
4.62
7.9k
9

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

************************************

The Attendant.

Chapter 9: The new General.

My Owner -- it was becoming more and more difficult to consider him as my step-father, and even less so, as my father -- did not comment on the fact that I had just swallowed the Inspector's cum. What was there to say anyway?

He gathered Martin and I in the living room and congratulated himself on the success of the inspection.

"Commander Johnson seemed satisfied." Sure, I could still taste his semen in my mouth. "We should all be fine now. I told you, if we followed my plan, things would work out!"

I wanted to say that what had just happened was not my definition of "a plan working out" but for once, my Owner seemed content with my performance and I had another pressing matter to discuss.

"Owner. Now that the Inspector is gone. It means we can be a little bit laxer on following the rules, right? Could you please remove the shock collar? It feels awful having this around my neck."

He sighed. Not a good sign.

"Dad" said my brother, "that thing looks dangerous, they say the collar is secure but it contains electricity, right? What happens if it gets activated while the Attendant is showering?"

"Come on, our engineers thought the whole thing through, and why would I need to activate it anyway?"

He did activate it a few minutes before but I did not object to that. No need to get him mad while he still had the controller in his hand.

"Of course, Owner, there would be no reason. I am behaving. You saw, I just did everything the Inspector asked of me. Everything. But I'm begging you, it makes me very unease to..."

"Well, there is no need to be unease Attendant. I think the last few weeks have proven that you can trust that your brother and I would respect all boundaries to make sure that the situation remains bearable to all of us. But you do have to make some small sacrifices too! As this collar will soon be part of the mandatory uniform, I think it's best you start getting used to it. You probably are the only Attendant in the whole country authorized to have this sort of conversation, I think you should consider yourself lucky."

"I know Owner, I am grateful, but..."

"No but, Attendant. If I remove it now, we won't have time to put it back on if someone comes. Really, it's just as if you were wearing a pretty necklace! I heard that gay people love jewellery."

"Dad!" My brother pleaded on my behalf.

"Come on Martin, this was just a joke! We had a huge success today, can't we all just relax a bit? Also, Attendant, in case you have not noticed, Martin and I have been really considerate with you lately. As you have probably realized with the Inspector today or General Thompson last week, the Attendants usually are requested for much more than just house chores..."

Again, the taste of the Inspector was still very pronounced in my mouth, I did not need a reminder. I looked at the floor.

"Dad... As the inspection is now passed and the Attendant has done everything to please Commander Johnson, can we just try to be a little more..."

It was a small attempt from my brother, but an attempt nonetheless.

"Martin, let's not have this discussion now, not in front of the Attendant. We follow the Attendant's Code because this is the Law. A man in my position cannot breach the Law. I don't think I need to explain again and again how lucky our Attendant is - and how much efforts it took from me - to have found itself in our household."

I looked at my brother, trying to show how much I appreciated him standing up for me but that was the end of that conversation. I would keep the collar.

At least, it was clear now. My "step-father" had fully committed to his "Owner" role and it was no longer only for show. I cannot say that I was surprised but I was defeated.

The next few weeks did not bring any change to my condition except for a few adjustments in the family's dynamic. My brother graduated and soon started his internship in the Ohio State Government. My brother and my Owner were now both going to work together and seemed to get closer as a consequence.

My life was a succession of the same day, over and over: house chores, training, some public apparition to show what a good Attendant I was, kneeling down when my Owner and brother would come back from work, sometimes with a guest, and very few words between us.

When we did have a guest, my Owner was always more than happy to order me around.

One day, Xavier Richard came by and my Owner spontaneously proposed that I should help him relax by giving him a blowjob. He needed Richard's signature on an important document. My brother was there the whole time and watched me suck the guy's small dick and take his cum in my mouth.

This was a new low, or maybe, this was just something I should get used to, like the shock collar I was wearing 24/7.

Offering an Attendant's mouth had become as usual as offering a good bottle of wine to conclude a deal in our society. Nathan told me he was to sexually serve every guest in his household. One day, he had to suck a dozen of dicks under the table and then drink the piss of half of the guests.

Governor Schneider was often at the house now. General Thompson was no longer invited. Schneider was scary but less handsy than Thompson so this change in politics was good for me. At least, I thought so.

I did find ways to make my days somewhat bearable: there were the masturbation sessions when I was alone in the house, the interest I started to get in decrypting the hidden messages in the news -- at first look, it was only propaganda but if you listened carefully enough, you could understand that "President Ganderson is opening the door to some changes in the Attendant's status", actually meant that "there are massive protests and critics against the Attendant's status" -- and finally, there were my trips out to the store.

From hating them, they had become the best part of my life.

Nathan had found a way to almost always be there at the same time as me, and we would spend a few minutes catching up at least twice a week. During our last conversation, he told me how his Owner had started to rent him to total strangers and I realized from his description that General Thompson was one of them. The whole thing was sick, General Thompson's son -- now Attendant -- was rimming his former father while Nathan was swallowing the General's cock.

But Nathan told me about something else, a group, a resistance group. This gave me hope. I thought again about the cook, telling me that those bastards would pay.

For a while now, Nathan had been the one teaching me on how to understand the subtitles in the news. He did also tell me that my Owner was about to become General before the information was shared at home. One day, I saw him talking with Juliet, my ex lab partner and the main character of many of my jerk-off sessions. With a nod, Nathan confirmed she was part of the resistance too, whichever the resistance might be.

Because my Owner, soon to be General Clarck, was becoming important in the ARCOG - the Attendance's Reflexion Committee of the Ohio's Government - Nathan explained that my intel would now be precious to "the Resistance" and he wanted me to be more involved.

Often, Nathan asked me if I was ready to fully commit to the Resistance but often, I would deflect the question. He would say I was foolish for protecting my father but really, at this point, I was more thinking about my brother. I tried to explain to Nathan that it was different for me, that in my home, I would be permitted some sort of dignity, but Nathan did not want to hear any of that. Often, he reminded me how my step-father beat me up, how they still made me wear the damn collar, how I was still a slave, and how I was a whore too.

He was right.

But the more I got accustomed to being an Attendant, the harder it was to see a way out. I loved fantasizing about a revolution but I was too afraid to do anything actually substantial to start it. Still, I did the bare minimum to help the cause: betraying my father's trust by sharing some of his private conversation with high ranks officers, General Schneider being on the top of this list.

What I did not know back then is that, with or without my consent, I would soon be forced to take a more political role in this shit show America had become.

One evening, my father called me to massage his feet. We had not done that in a couple of months.

I crawled towards him, nervous, and started my massage. He did not even try to hide his boner this time, the head of his big cock was shamelessly poking out of his robe. We were way passed this point.

"Attendant, once you will be done with my feet, we will go shower you as you will have a very particular mission tomorrow."

Usually, I would shower myself, except when Martin would help me shave my asshole. This scared me.

"Of course, Owner." I said, rubbing the hairy feet of my master.

"We will take special care of you. You will need to look very good. The best-looking Attendant in the whole country. You want to know why Attendant?"

Since I was not authorized to give my opinion on anything, most of the times my Owner would talk to me, it would just be affirmations and commands. This was a question. Something really special was happening.

"Of course, Owner, if you care to explain it to me."

"Well, you know that I have been made General."

"Congratulations Owner."

"It happens that General Schneider may become the Governor of Ohio very soon and President Ganderson herself had assigned him a very important task."

At this point, I sure was intrigued, what the hell did that have to do with me?

"You see, the Attendant's status has turned out to be a real chance for our country." He moved one of his feet against my lips and smiled.

"We have lost so many wives because of this awful disease, we have lost so many good boys because of the wars, and this plague of homosexual behaviours... Truthfully, at times it seemed like we were doomed! Now, things are finally looking up! The homosexuality issue has been solved through the Attendant's status and in parallel, this new condition had permitted to compensate, in some ways, the loss of our women and to help the Men with their daily tasks. The more I think about it, the more it does sound like the perfect system. Don't you think so Attendant?"

I believed that the Attendance's system was just a fancy word for slavery, I believed that this was an unfair and atrocious law, I believed that was just a way for so-called straight men to fuck other men in full legality, I hated every aspect of it and wanted to see the entire system collapse, but I replied:

"Of course, Owner, I think this is the perfect system."

"You see, you had your doubts at first, but is not it wonderful how far we came? Unfortunately, some of our most liberal citizens still have issues with the status and do not fully embrace the new system, and some of our most conservative citizens still think that we do not go far enough and that we treat our Attendants with too much dignity. President Ganderson thinks that it is time to communicate more directly about the Attendance's system and its benefits. You know, politics is mostly an affair of communication and to keep a good Law in place, everyone has to understand that the Law is good for them."

"Yes Owner. But... what does this have to do with me?"

"General Schneider cleverly pointed out that my son (he was referring to Martin, not me, of course) and I are now becoming quite the new model of family. A widowed father and a younger son without a mother, and... well... an Attendant to serve them at home. You see, some families desperately try to hide the homosexual sins of their sons because they are afraid of the Attendance's status, on the contrary, some others kill their fag of the sons because of the shame, but there is another path. The path we have chosen. If a family were to be plagued with homosexuality, the homosexual could become an Attendant and be useful to the State or, the former-family could buy the Attendant for its own use with what could be considered a right of priority."

He casually scratched his balls and continued:

"Maybe I should not say that but General Thompson himself was once considered to be part of a wide communication campaign. However, after careful examination, General Schneider did not find him fit for the role. Thompson is a great man for sure but he can be a little bit too spontaneous or naïve, also, his Attendant does not look very good, he is in shape but well... it is not you."

My Owner smiled largely at me, as if he had given me the most beautiful compliment. I did not answer.

"Your face and body did make quite an impression on General Schneider and others. Remarkably, despite the fact that you are a fag - and I must say probably thanks to my education and values -, you are less exuberant than most of them. I am yet to catch you with a cucumber in your asshole."

He laughed. I did not.

"Anyway, the introduction of Martin to the ARCOG definitely convinced General Schneider that we were the perfect family to demonstrate the advantages of the new system. Hence, why we need to take care of you tonight. Tomorrow, we will all be heading to a photoshoot for a nationwide campaign! Is not that exciting?"

They wanted to photograph me, to photograph us as the perfect family. The picture would be shared in the whole country. Everyone would see me in my stupid apron and collar, the representation of the Attendant. I fought back my tears. I hated this.

"Very exciting owner." I said, kissing my Owner's feet which were now against my lips.

The next hour was painful and humiliating.

My Owner brought me to the bathroom, he called Martin in. My brother already knew about the photoshoot.

"Attendant, go in the shower, we will start by washing you inside and out, then, we'll shave you, and then we'll wash you again."

"Inside and out?" I mumbled.

"Given the importance of the event, I believe we should proceed to a complete enema to make sure there is no incident tomorrow."

"Are they going to fuck me?" I was terrified. In my panick, I forgot to call him Owner. I forgot I was not authorized to speak without authorisation. I used a bad word.

My Owner slapped me across the face. Well deserved.

"You lucky I left the controller for your beautiful necklace downstairs Attendant! No, they won't fuck you! Stop wishing, you freak! We will be in company of high ranks officials and I will certainly not tolerate any risk of presenting you dirty, including your insides, neither that I will tolerate any deviation from the Code tomorrow."

I was shaking when I entered the shower. I could not believe it but my Owner actually had brought a tube which would be inserted in my ass for the enema.

"Help me out son", he asked Martin, who was very pale. "Spread its cheeks while I insert this, I think it needs to go deep inside."

My Owner put the device in place, start the water running and pushed it in my anus while my younger brother was spreading my ass wide.

"Shit, we are going to be wet, if not worse. Martin, take off your clothes."

"Dad..."

My Owner was already taking off his robe revealing for the first time his entire naked body. He was hairy, large and strong. I already caught glimpse of his cock so I was not surprised he was hung. Still, I had to get used to the fact that he was sporting a semi-erection at this point and did not seem to give a single care.

Martin seemed more reluctant to get naked but facing the harsh looks of my father, he took off his clothes too. He was wearing grey tight underwear. He was visibly hard underneath.

Maybe he hated having to do that to me, but certainly, his dick was loving this.

"Look Martin, take the whole thing off! You will have to go into the shower with it. We are both Men anyway and our Attendant will surely not mind seeing Men in the nude. Just try to ignore its creepy looks."

If it was not so sad, I could have laughed: did my Owner not realize that I was the only one actually soft in the room? Sweet irony.

Martin took off his underwear, trying miserably to hide his erection from his father. They were not related by blood but both of their cocks were quite similar although my Owner's was bigger. Probably 8 inches for my Owner and 7 inches for my brother, both uncuts, still, I was the biggest dick of the house. Again, I almost laughed. This whole thing was just ridiculous. But fuck, I was staring at their cocks. I looked away fearing I might get caught.

After the enema, they inspected every inch of my body, scrub every part of my skin. They both spread my asshole and shaved it, multiple times, they needed to be sure there was not a single hair left. They put lotions of my face and then all other my body, including my cock.

I did get hard after 45 minutes of touching and rubbing when the both of them got their hands on my lower abs, thighs, balls and shaft. My brother was quiet but my Owner kept on telling how disgusted he was that I would have erections. He, himself, was now fully hard. I noticed his impressive dick was wet even though no water had poured onto in. Maybe, I should shove his precum into his mouth, just like the Inspector had done to me.

"Martin, I am sorry I have to ask you that," he said at one point to my little brother, "but would you make it release its semen this evening and tomorrow morning so we are sure there is no incident tomorrow, that it does not lurk too much on the other Men in the room and does not get unwanted erections... I'd hate to put it in a chastity cage."

"But dad, I don't understand, it can jerk itself off..."

"Yes, but I don't trust it! And if a Man does it, it will be much more pleasurable for the Attendant. I know this is sickening but we do need all of its sperm and nasty thoughts out of its peverted system."

"Owner, no, I swear, this won't be more pleasurable for me if Martin does it, and I..." I tried but again, it was useless. My Owner slapped me and I shut up.

My brother looked at me, then at my dick, and started to jerk me off without saying another word. I knew he probably had dreamt about this for a long time, but like this, in front of the man we once considered as our father, I could not tell whether he was enjoying it or not. His face was unreadable.

My father stood there and watched us for long minutes. Martin was shy at first but quickly, he got more committed to his task, using both of his hands, rubbing my balls, playing with my foreskin. The worst part is that my brother was actually good at jacking me off and I moaned loudly when I jizzed a crazy amount of cum in his hands. None of my recent jerking-off sessions got me that excited.

"Simply disgusting." Commented my Owner. "Attendant, you could have warned your bro... I mean, my son, before ejaculating! His hands are all messy now. You're such a filthy pig!"

Maybe I was a filthy pig but both my Owner and brother were precumming now. Clarck's sperm was leaking all over this bathroom. Martin brought his hand to the water to wash them off but my Owner grabbed them violently and guided them straight into my mouth.

12