The Attendant Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember what we talked about yesterday, Martin. It had to learn or we will never make any progress!"

My younger brother nodded yes and pushed his slippery fingers in my mouth. I sucked my own cum off of them. We were very close and his hard dick was touching my right thigh. As I was licking his middle finger like a dog enjoying a nice treat, I thought that anytime now, my Owner would ask me to suck my brother's cock. What would be the excuse this time? That the both of them needed some release because they were stressed for tomorrow?

But my Owner did not have the chance to request this, Martin cummed without even touching his dick while I was licking his hand. I was looking in his eyes when I felt his warm and thick cum splashing against my leg, he moaned quietly. For a split second, I felt he was about to kiss me but then he took a step back. He seemed desoriented.

I looked at my Owner, he was casually caressing his own dick watching us.

"I'm sorry Pete..." Said my brother, looking at the floor.

"Martin! How dare you apologize to the Attendant?"

This time, I actually busted out laughing, a terrible laugh, a laugh which should have been a cry but I guess I did not have the energy to tear up anymore. I had reached my limit.

"My brother can litteraly cum on me but he cannot apologize to me?! Dad! You have lost your fucking mind!"

My Owner raised his hand again but he stopped himself before hitting me, his hand shaking in the air. Maybe he finally realized the absurdity of the situation. Maybe he finally felt shame for what he made his sons do. He was trembling, still stark naked, and left the bathroom mumbling words I could not understand in his beard.

My brother and I stood there, numb. After a few seconds, Martin put his underwear back on and went to his room.

I was drying myself when my Owner came back a few minutes later. We were not done then... I felt a terrible pain through my whole body and fell on the floor. I was having uncontrollable spams. I identified the pain was coming from my neck. He was electrocuting me! And this time, it was bad.

My Owner did not calm down at all, worse, he was visibly in fury.

Just like when he was punishing myself on the marble table, he started shouting:

"BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR BROTHER AND I WANTED THIS? YOU THINK WE WANTED THIS BURDEN, A FAG IN OUR HOUSEHOLD? I HAD TO FACE THE HUMILIATION, THEN, I HAD TO SPEND ALL OF OUR SAVINGS TO TAKE YOU BACK, AND NOW EVERYDAY, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU, AND WE SHOULD APOLOGIZE?!"

He pressed on his remote again.

I was in so much pain I could not comprehend what was going on. I did feel that I was peeing myself.

"FUCK YOU PETER! YOU HEAR ME, FUCK YOU PETER! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE APOLOGIZING EVERY SINGLE DAY. AND YOU'RE STILL RELECUTANT TO THE SLIGHEST COMMAND. FUCK THAT! YOUR BROTHER CAN COVER YOU IN HIS REAL STRAIGHT MAN CUM EVERYDAY IF HE WANTS TOO. AT LEAST, HE IS A MAN! YOU HEAR ME PETER, IF MARTIN WANTS TO USE YOU AS A FUCKING CUM RAG, HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO. THIS IS THE LAW."

It lasted for a few more minutes before he had enough and went to bed.

But me, I stayed there for hours, uncapable of moving, lying in my own piss on the floor tile. I smiled. I was supposed to get cleaned for tomorrow. I never felt that dirty, both physically and mentally.

Later that night, my brother came and started washing me and the piss on the floor. He looked miserable.

"Pete... You don't know what dad has been going through..." He whispered.

"Martin... how can you still defend him?" I struggled to stand up again, slowly coming back to my senses.

"Look, people make fun of him, of us, for having you in our homes. At the same time, Schneider wants him to be the perfect Owner to show that the system works, the President is involved now! Can you imagine? I's all sort of pressure and contradictions, and dad has to..."

"And me Martin? What about me? Do I need to remind you of the night your little friends come over, what he did to me? He slaps me! He hits me! He makes me suck his friends' cocks! He just made us do things to each other..."

"Pete, please.... I know, I understand. I'm trying to help you out but I cannot be put between you and dad all the time. You have to try to adjust to the Law... Maybe dad is right, the more you try to remain a free Man, the more difficult it is to accept your condition."

"Accepting my condition? But Martin, I'm a slave! You want me to accept being a slave?"

"I know this seems unfair but this is just the Law now, there is nothing we can do about it. It's not easy for me either you know! Dad scolds me when I'm too nice with you, and I could go to prison just by helping your out, or calling you Peter..."

"Not easy for you... I had to suck Xavier Richard's digusting dick just three days ago!"

"They do say that a lot of homosexuals actually love serving straight men... Cannot you just try to enjoy some part of it?"

"You cannot be serious right?"

"I'm just trying to find a solution! A way for us to be ok!"

This is the point where I probbaly made my biggest mistake. I confronted my brother. I argued with my only remaining ally. As imperfect as he was, sometimes, somehow, I knew that he tried to have my back or to calm our step-father, but that night, it all went to shit. I just had enough.

"Fuck you, Martin! How can you stay stuff like that? You know that I don't like serving straight men! You know that i'm not even a fag! After all I did for you! After all the lies I said to protect you."

Martin took a step back from helping me out, a washcloth in his hand.

"What are you trying to say here Pete? It's not the first time you make crazy insinuations. If I were you, I would stop talking right now."

I should have. But I could not.

"Martin, YOU were the one who went on those gay porn websites, you and I both know that."

Martin's face changed immediately. He looked utterly terrified now. His secret was out. He looked around to check that our step-father was not around. We were talking so loud. He tried to whisper back:

"Are you insane? Shut up! You know that you and I could be sentenced to death for saying crazy stuff like that!"

"Martin... I... I just sacrificed my whole life so you won't go to jail and become an Attendant! Please... I just need... I just need some sort of recognition for what I sacrified for you."

"That's enough! It's not the first time you pretend you are actually innocent but really, who do you think will believe an Attendant? Months after admitting to your crime, now you want to put the blame on me because being an Attendant is too hard on you. That's just sick blaming your little brother!"

"Martin! Please! This is only you and I right now. You know that all I did, all I did was for you! Please at least, recognize this!"

"For me?! You think that I want this? A fag brother who stares at my friends' cock, who is the laughing stock of the entire town? You think I like to live in the fear that we might get caught! You think I like seeing you always naked wandering around the house like a perv!"

"Yes, you do! You like to see me naked! Actually, you love it! I see the way you look at me! The way you have always looked at me! Tonight, you could not stop yourself from cumming just because you were so horny touching me."

He slapped me.

"How dare you imply this?"

I starting crying, I knelt down to him, grabbing his legs:

"Martin, please Martin... I... I'm not even saying that it's bad that you're gay, but please, please, you cannot keep on lying! Even if you don't want to say the truth to dad, please, do not pretend with me! This drives me crazy."

He slapped me again and pushed me on the floor with his foot.

"Homosexuality is a sin Peter! Get away from me! Don't try to drag me down with you now! I see what you're doing but it won't work! Dad had warned me about this but I did not want to believe him..."

"Martin! I'm not trying to drag you down! I've been saving your ass for months! I've been through hell for you:"

"Attendant, go back to your room."

"Martin please... I'm begging..."

"Attendant, go to your room or I'll ask father to punish you or better, I'll punish you myself!"

"Don't be like this... please... don't be like him..."

"SHUT UP! If you continue to spread those rumours, I'm telling you, I'm going to make you pay! You have no idea all that I did to make sure dad was not too rough on you! But now! You do this to me! We could do a lot of things you know, but we don't! And still, you accuse me!"

"Martin, I know you have been taught to hate yourself for who you are but..."

"Attendant! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM! This is a fucking order!"

His face had turned red and we were both shouting at this point. Surely, our step-father was hearing everything. There was no more empathy in my brother's eyes, just pure hatred. I finally left the bathroom defeated.

As I walked to my stupid mattress, I could hear him talk to himself, trying to calm his nerves:

"This, I will make him pay! No, no, no, he will never say something like this ever again! I'm straight!"

The cover and pillow had disappeared from my mattress but I guess this was nothing compared to losing my own brother.

******************************************

Guys, first of all, thanks a lot for your feedbacks and comments on the last chapters! I love reading you and exchanging with you by emails. Next chapter, Peter will have to endure the photoshoot... You can guess it, it won't be a very pleasant experience. What do you think of the changes in the dynamics of the family? Are you team "free Peter" or team "Let's worsen his situation even more"?

12