The Attendant Ch. 13

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter has to train his tight asshole.
5.1k words
4.4
9.2k
7

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

*******************************

Chapter 13: The resistance

How could the father I had loved so much have turned into this monster? Was he always this evil? Was it years of repressed feelings that did that to him?

Maybe he just lost his mind after the death of my mother... He had to love my mother. Right? They seemed so happy together. But the more I was thinking about it, the more I was figuring out they were acting much more like close friends than lovers.

The day after he fucked me, my former-father casually explained to my brother what he had done and even encouraged him to do the same.

I surprised their conversation.

“There is no point in selling it out now. It has become an incredible asset for our political future. Just look at what we have achieved with the campaign, once it will be broadcasted, we will be famous in the entire country! But as long as it stays with us, Martin, we have to fully commit; it would just be too confusing for it if we blurred the lines as this stage. And damn it, I did lose my wife and you lost your mother, we are entitled to use it as we wish!”

“I understand dad, but…”

“I fucked it last night.”

“Dad? You…”

“Yes, I did penetrate its ass. It was time Martin. One thing that you should know is that when you are not at home and when it’s just me and it, the Attendant changes its attitude. It has been begging for me to fuck him for days and I thought that I should reward it… It would be cruel not to. I don’t know why it pretends not to love it when you’re around, maybe because of your past relationship as brothers, but its denial is becoming ridiculous…”

“Maybe it is ashamed?” Suggested my brother, not even questioning the reasoning of his father.

To be fair, I had begged Martin to cum in my mouth just a week prior after a sleezy photoshoot.

“You must be right… but it should not be. Attendants have only one pleasure in their miserable lives, when their owners fuck them. It should at least recognize and enjoy that! You should have seen it last night, a real sex freak! To be frank, it was quite disgusting.”

“You really did it then? All the way?”

Was Martin actually curious? Interested?

“What choice did I have? We have already lost plenty of time in that area. I’ll admit this is on me. You know how I am, I was reluctant on the whole sex thing, but General Schneider is right, there are less and less women in the world. We have to adjust.”

“So, you think we should have sex with the Attendants?”

“I’m not sure we can call it “having sex”. The Attendant is neither a Man or a Woman. Would you call masturbation “having sex”?”

“I don’t know Dad… I mean, I could never, not with Peter.”

“Martin! When will you stop calling it that name?” I heard the hard slap on my brother’s face. “You know I could get you arrested for that!”

My brother remained silent for a while. This was a direct threat. It meant that Martin might become an Attendant too if he were not obedient enough.

“Anyway, its hole just needs to loosen up at this point.” My former-father marked a pause. He then talked in a much lower voice, as if he was sharing a secret. “Maybe I should not be telling you that, but we might need some money really soon, a lot of it. General Schneider is getting old and is getting sick. He was almost assured to have the Governor spot a few months back but now… everything changes.”

“You mean…”

“I could be the one taking the lead, yes! The party needs a public and reassuring figure. These are all preliminary discussions at this stage but imagine if that works. Governor Clarck of the great Ohio State!”

“Oh my god, dad… this is crazy! And you know, if you become Governor, you would actually have some powers to make real changes! Maybe even help the Attendants a little.”

“Of course, Martin! That’s the plan. Commander Fallon is persuaded that once the TV campaign is released, the notoriety will make me a serious candidate for the job. But I won’t get there without money."

“Oh… I see…”

“And we can make an awful lot of money renting the Attendant, especially once its face will be plastered all over our country. Fallon is persuaded that once the campaign is launched, hundreds of people will fight to get a taste of our Attendant. I bet I can triple the investment I put in buying it in less than six months.”

“So… what’s the plan? You are going to let other Men use our Attendant?”

“Well, of course! As I said, we need the money. And stop worrying, it will love it! Never forget that it was born for that. As much as it pains me, I won’t be able to do anything without General Thompson on my side. It was ok to take our distances with him when Schneider was sure to become Governor, but now, Thompson could become my biggest rival. And you know, he has always had a thing for our Attendant.”

At this point, my Owner noticed that I was listening and ordered me to go clean up the toilets.

A little while later, the both of them left for work and I knew that my brother would be brainwashed throughout the entire day. Maybe my former-father was worried that I would tell Martin the truth.

Truthfully, I did not even consider talking to Martin. Even if he were to believe me, which I seriously doubted, what would be the point? The minute my brother would take my side, my Owner would make him an Attendant and he could then rent his two former sons as an incredible sex-duo for all the pervs in Ohio.

I could not see any way out.

The next day, the comment about loosening up my asshole became very concrete. I was presented with various tools to stretch and train my anus. As all the fucked-up shit that happened thus far, it was surreal at first but soon, it would become the new normal.

On the kitchen counter, my Owner had disposed two butt plugs, one little pink one and a bigger silver one, as well as three dildos, the first one looked like a normal size dick but the second one was at least 10 inches and the third one, a black one, was so big, so unrealistic, that it was impossible it would ever enter in my ass. It looked more like a gigantic arm than a dick.

I thought that the sale of those kind of toys were forbidden, apparently, I was wrong.

My brother looked at the counter but did not make any comment. What the hell could he be thinking?

“Attendant, I must say I was very embarrassed when you begged me to penetrate your asshole and you could not even take my dick properly the other night.”

“I apologize Owner…”

“My son and I thought you could use some trainings in case we might need to use your anus again.”

“Of course, Owner.”

“We thought it would be better if, from now on, you would wear a buttplug whenever you are in the house. You desperately need to stretch that anus of yours.”

I was always in the house. He wanted me to have a plug up my ass 24/7.

“Owner… I… I don’t know if I can.”

“I don’t think you really have a choice in the matter. This is for your own good, your ass will soon welcome a number of the most prestigious dicks in the country, the most influential men, so it better be ready. And come on, we all know you like that. Martin, would you help me insert the little pink one to start?”

I arched myself and opened my asshole to facilitate the job of my brother. He tried to push the plug in but damn my tight ass, it just would not take it. Martin was not pushing hard enough.

“See, this is exactly why it needs the training! This is simply ridiculous. A fag ass which cannot open properly!”

My Owner took things into his own hands, spat in my asshole and forced the buttplug in. My ass was still sore from the fucking I had received a couple days before but I took it without flinching. I came to learn that any resistance only led to more pain.

From this point and moving forwards, I was wearing my buttplug at all time except for the rare moments I would leave the house to go out to the stores. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, my former-father would come to check if my ass was duly filled up. If it were not the case, I would be woken up by electric shocks through my collar. Needless to say, I never slept more than 2 or 3 hours a night, now associating sleep with the risk of getting shocked.

Something else was getting me worried; I had not seen Nathan in the grocery store for a while and most of the Attendants I would run into, had ball gags in their mouths. It was the new trend. Naturally, the main point of this accessory was to prevent the Attendants from talking to each other. It sadly worked very well.

Sometimes, I would run into Juliet and once, maybe two weeks after my Owner had started to “train my ass”, I finally dared talking to her. It was the day where the posters of my face had been plastered all around the city and even if I had not seen it yet, I knew a 30 seconds film was broadcasted on TV several times a day.

“Juliet.” I whispered. My heart racing in my chest.

She had learnt to be discreet since the first time I had run into her in the exact same store. I could barely see her beautiful lips moving but I heard her. A calm and beautiful voice.

“Peter. I was hoping you would talk to me.”

We did not have much time; I had to go straight to the point.

“Do you know where Nathan is? Is he still alive?”

“He is. He has been assigned to another house. General Thompson’s house.”

A stone fell in my stomach.

“I don’t understand.” I said. “I know Thompson. He already has an Attendant, his former son.”

“I guess he is wealthy enough to have two.”

“He’s awful.”

“Ain’t they all?”

“Yes, they are.” I replied matter of factly.

“How are you holding on Peter?”

“My father rapes me.”

The words came out from my mouth as if someone else was enounciating them. Their brutality shocked even me, and I almost broke down crying. It was the first time I was admitting it to someone else, and maybe to myself.

It was the truth though. My former-father was now raping me on the regular. He said he needed to check on the progress I was making. He was pushing the various dildos inside my ass to stretch it and then, at night, his large dick.

I have to admit that it did get easier to take his cock. By the fourth time he fucked me, I could take it without much preparation and I had to switch to the bigger buttplug, the pink one becoming too loose in my ass, for my daily activities.

Every time, he would ask me to call him Daddy and to thank him for his semen. Lately, he made me lick his hairy ass too. I had to push my tongue deep to reach his prostate. He loved to end our fuck session by sitting on my face, jerking off his dick and eventually cumming in my mouth.

My Owner started to joke about the fact that I would soon be ready to take the XXL black dildo. I was wondering if this was serious. Nobody could take such a monstrous thing in their ass. At least, I hoped that he was kidding.

That very morning, he made me suck his cock at breakfast in the presence of my brother. It was the first time he ever did that in front of Martin. Thankfully, my brother was still reluctant to have sex with me but he was mandated to help out with the insertion of the various plugs and dildos as well as with the enemas. Often, Martin would get hard during the process. He would never talk to me though.

But this information about my father was not much helpful to Juliet. We were wasting precious time and I could not break down in the middle of the store. I retrieved my composure.

“Juliet, my father will run for Governor. He wants to use the momentum of the propaganda campaign.”

“I’ve seen the posters…” She said sombrely.

“General Schneider is very sick, I heard yesterday that he only has a year left, maybe less. He has to step back.”

I was trying to remember every piece of intel that the Resistance could use. I was not even sure the Resistance was a thing but I had to do something, anything.

She had some information too:
“President Ganderson will leave the oval office soon. It’s time to do something big. The campaign they have done with you is terrible for us, we need to act fast. Once the general public will get used to the idea of the Attendants, it will become merely impossible to fight back.”

“Everyone is already getting used to it.”

“No, no… Trust me Peter. Most of the population is still against or at least reluctant to the system, the Authorities just hides it well. We had a plan with Nathan but now…”

“Tell me.”

She seemed hesitant:
“I’ve seen the tv spot and I really thought you were believing in this crap.”

“Never. I want to fight.”

My statement was firm and clear. I looked at her in the eyes for the first time. Damn, she was so beautiful. She explained the plan.

“Nathan had access to a computer at his previous home and he had become a crucial part of our project. So young, but so fucking fierce! We would exchange info but, most of all, pictures and videos on a flash drive. His previous owner was keeping files on his opponents, high ranks men, we also had proofs on Attendants being beaten up, raped or even killed for no reason. Those are the type of files we wanted to leak to the general public. But we needed to be very careful with this flash drive, not having it ending in the wrong hands. Nathan has, well at least, had it. We were supposed to release the whole thing on October 31st, but now, there is no way for me to get to him. We have tried to send people in the stores nearby General Thompson’s mansion but he has his own maids to take care of the groceries. He keeps his Attendants at home at all time. There was another thing we wanted to implement on Halloween, but…”

She suddenly stopped talking. A guard came to our aisle and we had to separate ourselves. A plan was forming in my head too. I had to talk to Juliet again before I left.

It was risky but at the register, I pretended to have forgotten some apples and hurried back in the fruit section, passing before her I whispered:
“I can go to Thompson’s place, I can find Nathan and get back the flash drive to you”.

She looked confused and then said out-loud:
“Move away Attendant!”

She was smiling.

Back home, I thought it would be easy to convince my Owner to let me go to the Thompson’s residence to pleasure him. I knew my Owner wanted to get back in his good graces and General Thompson had always been obsessed with me. I did not even consider all the gross things I would have to do at the Thompson’s place if my plan were to work. All I cared about was that I had something to do, to help the cause. The Resistance was a real thing!

But as often, not everything went according to plan.

That night, my Owner and brother were not alone when they came back home, Commander Johnson, the Inspector, was with them.

He was supposed to be there for his routine inspection of my condition. In reality, my former-father immediately led him upstairs to his room so he could fuck my ass.

“I figured that a virgin ass was overrated and I’m always happy to help out a friend in need of release. Also, I needed to thank you for the shock collar, it did change my life.” Casually explained my Owner.

The Inspector was very pleased, his wife had just had a baby and it did hurt his sex life. Banging Attendants during his inspections was his only way to have good orgasms.

This time, he did not bother asking any question, measuring me, or pretending to care about my well-being. He ordered me to push the silver buttplug out of my ass and made me suck it as soon as we entered my father’s bedroom.

“How does your own fag ass taste, Attendant?”

“Dirty Sir.”

“Good.”

Then, he made me suck his fingers. And finally, he rewarded me with his fat and circumcised cock.

“Fuck yourself with that dildo while you suck me deep Attendant.”

He was pointing out to the middle size dildo. 10 inches. Bigger than my own dick. At this stage, I had never managed to insert it fully in my ass despite my anus being more and more stretched. But of course, I obliged.

I sat on the dildo and continued to suck his cock.

“My nephew was right! He could tell right away you were a nasty slut Attendant.”

“Yes, I am a big slut for real men cocks. Mmmmm.”

I needed to be good that night. I had a plan to execute. My Owner needed to trust that I could satisfy Thompson. I gave my all to the Inspector.

“Tell me you how much you love my big cock.”

“I love your big cock Sir! I adore it! I want you to fuck me with it! I want to take it so deep!”

He pushed down on my shoulders so I would sit further into the dildo. It ripped my ass. I moaned of pain but my dick did get hard.

“You little bitch!” He shouted, semi-laughing.

He then lied me down against the floor and played with the big dildo, making it go from my ass to my mouth while I was jerking his leaking cock.

“Test your dirty ass you filthy Attendant!”

To test my blowjob skills further, he made me suck his dick and the dildo at the same time, my mouth was spread wide and I was gagging a lot. I was not trying to fight back. No, I was trying to do a good job. I was pushing myself be the best whore the Inspector had ever played with.

Finally, he fucked my ass. Until then, only my Owner had fucked me there. The Inspector was different. His dick felt different. He was very rough but at least he was not trying to kiss me or asking me to call him Daddy the whole time. Commander Johnson wanted to fuck me from behind, doggy style.

After maybe 10 minutes of hard pounding, his full balls slapping against my ass, he grunted:
“Gimme your mouth, I’m gonna cum!”

I went back on my knees and opened my mouth wide; my jaw hurt.

But he did not release his loads in my throat, at least not immediately. He took the enormous black dildo and cummed all over it while spraying my face in the process.

“Eat my juice out of this thing.” He commanded.

I licked the dildo, attempted to suck it, but I could not even put the tip in my mouth. The girth was just too fucking big.

My Owner came into the room at that very moment.

“It’s a good Attendant, right?” He asked the Inspector, assessing the situation.

“For sure. You can tell that it really loves to serve Men.”

“Look, it would even love to suck and take on that huge thing!” My Owner pointed to the arm-size dildo full of cum that I was painfully trying to suck. “Look at it trying! Such a crazy freak!”

My Owner came closer so he could slap me. Once, twice, a third time. The usual.

“The Inspector is here to make sure we are following the Attendant Code by the letter. Attendant, can you reassure him?”

“Yes Sir… My Owner treats me just like the Attendant Code commands.”

The Inspector knelt down next to me, he took a note pad and asked in a fake concerned voice:
“I hope your Owner does not punish you without just cause?”

The Inspector bursted out laughing and kicked me in the balls.

“No Sir…” I replied, panting from the pain. “My Owner always treats me right and punishes me only when I deserve it.”

“Commander Johnson, I will admit that I have to beat it up or fuck it once in a while but I assume you are not against a little bit of correction from time to time!”

“Of course not. To be frank, I have learnt from my inspections that most Attendants love to be brutalized anyway. This means that for any punishment to work, you always have to go the extra mile. Ain’t that right Attendant?”

12