The Attendant Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes Commander, I love to be brutalized. My Owner can do anything with me.”

“Can I take it to the bathroom Stephan? I would love for it to help me release my bladder. I always have a strong urge to pee after cumming.”

“Of course, but you can use it as a urinal right here. The Attendant has to learn not to spill a single drop anyway! That will be a good exercise.”

My Owner had not used me as a urinal yet. My only experience with it was dating from the photoshoot, some weeks before. I was losing track of time and track of my abuse.

The Inspector did not wait for much more instruction, he inserted his now soft dick, still dripping with cum in my mouth and let go a steady stream of warm piss inside of me. Of course, I did not manage to swallow it all and when I spat it back on my chest, it gave the perfect opportunity for both the Inspector and my Owner to punish me again.

They slapped me, whipped me and then used the shock collar.

How else would I learn to drink piss? The correction was necessary.

This lasted for at least an hour and my father ended up pissing on my ass and cumming on my dick. They forced me to cum too, as a proof that I was enjoying it. I am not too sure how, but at some point, in all of that, I did get hard again, did jerk off my dick which was already full of my father’s sperm and did cum on myself.

Maybe this was what I hated the most. The fact that they would get me to cum. As if I was enjoying this torture too.
Was I?

By the time they had brought me back to “my” mattress on the floor, I was drenched with cum and piss, the silver buttplug was back inside my ass, and I had forgotten all about my plan to find Nathan. I don’t know if I fell asleep or if I fainted but when I opened my eyes again, it was daylight and I was being scolded by my Owner for not preparing the breakfast.

I tried to get up but I could not move.

After slapping me a couple more times, my Owner realized that I was not trying to refuse an order but that I was actually unable to move. For a split second, I saw fear in his eyes. Quickly enough, he acted as if this was no big deal and carried on with his business. I heard him told my brother that for once, he wanted to let me have a bit of sleep to respect the Attendant Code’s recommendations and they went to work, leaving me there.

When they got back, I had not moved at all and peed on myself multiples times.

Martin found me and started to panic::
“Dad! Come here! There’s a problem with it. It’s like paralyzed!”

“Now come on Martin, it’s not that bad.”

Maybe it was not that bad but a doctor was called – there was a new speciality, just like vets, some doctors were now taking care only of the submen, the Attendants.

The doctor did not seem to worry though, he had seen much worse. He did a couple checks and promised my Owner I would be back up in just a couple of days. I just needed some rest.

He did say:
“I would advise against piss drinking or shit eating before a week.”

Shit eating. Things could get even worse then.

Because of this incident, the execution of my plan was delayed. I will confess that for some days, I was so stunt, so hurt, so tired, that I had come to accept my fate. This was until I saw my brother, taking care of our “father” while I was unable to. Martin was massaging his feet; my Owner was hard. That sight hit me like thunder, it was stronger than any electric shock in my neck.

I could not stop fighting.

As soon as I was deemed capable to retrieve my activities, I asked my Owner for the permission to speak.

“Look, if this is to complain about your so-called injuries, I’m not interested. Learn to obey and we won’t have to punish you!”

“No Owner, it is not about that. I know you were right to punish me. I wanted to offer my apologies.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes Owner. I was not able to fully drink the pee of the Inspector and therefore not able to fully satisfy him. I am very sorry about that.”

My brother was livid hearing me say that.

“Good boy.” Said my Owner, patting my hair.

“May I do something to redeem myself?” I had thought this thing through the past few days. How I wanted to bring the subject and how I wanted my Owner to think this was his idea. “Maybe I could try again with the Inspector, or drink your own pee, I know the doctor has advised against it but I really want to help. Maybe I could serve someone else?”

“Oh, that’s what this speech is all about then. As always, you want to suck some cocks… See Martin, I told you, it is insatiable!”

Martin nodded his head “Yeah… you did tell me.”

“Owner, I apologize, this is not what I meant… I just want to show you that I am ready to go back at it. I am sorry I have been unwell the last days. I miss serving you and serving Sir Martin and other men you would want me to serve.”

He smiled.

“I guess no one can blame you for that. You’re an Attendant after all, serving is the only thing you know how to do. Martin, did not Captain Philips mention that it takes roughly four or five months for an Attendant to get fully in its place?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, I guess, here we are!" Suddenly, someone else caught my Owner attention. "Oh, look at the TV, it’s us!”

It was the first time I ever saw the campaign on the screen. The edit of the short film was terrifying. My Owner and my brother were telling all about the loss of my mother, then there was General Schneider taking on the implementation of the Attendant’s system, and finally me, I could barely recognize myself, explaining how much the new system was good for the homosexuals, how I had finally found my place.

American flags and images of a vibrant and peaceful country were shown in the middle of the interviews, General Schneider was doing the voice over. A grand music was accompanying the whole thing. President Ganderson was holding her hand in the air saluting a crowd and in the last seconds of the spot, there was me again:
“I always knew it deep inside of me. This is the right role for me. Yes, I am a being but no, I am not a Man.”

My Owner was beaming with pride, my brother was smiling faintly. They were about to leave when I said:
“Owner, I heard someone at the store saying that General Thompson was thinking about running for Governor, I thought that you should know.”

Maybe this was not the right move. Maybe this was too direct. My Owner evaluated me from head to toes:
“Since when do you care about politics?”

“I apologize Owner, I did not want to overstep my role. After seeing this clip, I just think that you would be such a great Governor for Ohio.”

“See Martin, sometimes you should follow our Attendant’s example! It gets it!”

Martin looked at the floor and my former-father petted my hair before going out.

Three days after that, my Owner asked me to get in the car with him. He was driving me to the General Thompson’s mansion, telling me how much he needed his support, telling me I should be very obedient with him. It worked.

I could only hope Nathan would actually be there.

***********************************

Hey guys, thanks again for your support! With 3 chapters left and Peter officially joining the Resistance, anything could happen. Please do continue to share your comments and feedbacks and i'll see you next time, in the General Thompson's mansion! ;)

12